The Mind Control Device Short: Schoolgirl Studies Anal - Cover

The Mind Control Device Short: Schoolgirl Studies Anal

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: After being mind-controlled and having her memories erased about the naughty events, Melinda is left with a desire for an older man to teach her about anal sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

A teenage girl jogged with her mother through the park, unaware that Dean Michaels was moments away from testing his mind-control device. While the girl was just getting going, her mother was panting and groaning, needing to take a break.

The girl rolled her eyes as her mother headed over to a park bench. She sat down next to a guy. To the girl, he looked like a teacher. The man was typing on a laptop. The girl shrugged and kept jogging, unaware of what was about to happen to her.

The device activated, and everything changed for the girl.

When it shut off, she didn’t remember any of the wicked things she did. Not having sex with her mother or getting fucked by that man who she thought looked like a teacher. As she resumed jogging with her mother, an itch grew in her pussy. This hot need for an older man to teach her things.

Like Mr. Belmont.


Melinda McDonald – Two Days after Activation

Monday had arrived. The weekend was over, and I had to go back to school. All I could think about was Mr. Belmont. It had grown and grown in my mind on Saturday and on Sunday it had begun to consume me. More and more, I wanted him to teach me things.

Last night, I dreamed that he was in the park where Mom and I went jogging on Saturday. In it, he had taught me all about anal sex. I’d never had it, of course. I’d had regular sex with my ex-boyfriend, but I never let him do anything back there. It was dirty. Sounded painful.

In the dream, it had been glorious.

The idea of Mr. Belmont teaching me about anal grew and grew in my mind as I got ready for school. Mom and my brother Corey were acting weird. They kept smiling at each other like they had a secret. I’d be curious, but my butt-hole tingled. The idea of having Mr. Belmont’s cock sliding into my asshole grew and grew.

I had to enjoy him. I didn’t care that he was my teacher or that I was sixteen. He had to teach me so much. He was so handsome. Dating boys my age was such a pointless waste of time. They were all so immature. Just after my tits and ass.

I wanted a man to take me in hand and educate me.

My pussy had a delicious itch as I headed off to school. Mom was giving Corey a ride, which was weird, but I opted to walk like normal. The entire way, my hunky teacher filled my mind. Tall, handsome, dark hair, and with glasses. He was divorced now. I bet he needed a woman who wouldn’t be a bitch to him.

I could be that.

My nipples poked at my bra as I walked, the tingle racing down to my nethers. My clit throbbed, aching against my panties. I shuddered, loving this aroused state. That heat grew in me. I had never wanted anything more in my life. I had to be bold to get him to teach me about anal sex.

I arrived at his classroom early, the first student to walk in. He was drawing something on the whiteboard, wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a dark-blue, long-sleeved shirt with a gray tie. He dressed like a stud. My pussy melted.

My short skirt, a frilly pink affair, swayed about my thighs. It was the skimpiest one I owned. I might get in trouble for wearing one this short, but I didn’t care. My round breasts filled out the tight, pink top I wore, the red of my bra bleeding through the material. My black hair swept with a playful bounce around my face. I had taken care with my makeup today.

I had made myself perfect.

I unslung my backpack and sauntered up to him. He glanced over and noticed me. He frowned as I came up with, a coquettish smile on my face. He cleared his throat as his eyes took me in. I knew that look. That gleam of hunger that no man could ever truly hide when they saw a cute and sexy hottie like me.

“Mr. Belmont,” I purred, “I’m just so eager for today’s lesson.”

He cleared his throat. “You are?” He gave me a suspicious look then his eyes flicked to the door. I’d closed it. “You never seemed like you enjoyed the subject.”

“Well,” I said, rocking my hips back and forth to swirl my skirt and put a bounce to my tits, “I was hoping you could give me a few pointers. You being a biology teacher.”

“What?” he asked. A bead of sweat appeared on his forehead. I could see that swelling in his khaki pants.

“There’s so much you could teach me about,” I moaned, taking a step closer, back arched to thrust out my boobs before me. My hands rubbed on my belly, pulling my top even tighter about my tits. “You could enlighten me on so much, Mr. Belmont.”

He cleared his throat. “I don’t think—”

The door opened and someone else entered. Relief flitted across his face. He turned back to the board and said, “You should take your seat, Melinda.”

“Yes, Mr. Belmont,” I purred to my teacher.

I whirled around, my skirt flaring, and took a seat in the front row, not my usual spot. I sank down and he frowned at me. I fluttered my eyelashes at him and gave him a friendly and inviting smile. He finished writing on the board, something about cell reproduction.

I liked the sound of reproduction.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. The blood rushed through my veins, boiling.

As he started his lecture, I barely heard the words, the pounding rhythm of my heart drowning it out. My body blazed with heat. I spread my legs wide as he talked. He paused, his eyes falling on the gap between my thighs.

At my red panties molded to my shaved pussy lips. Could he see the wet spot? I must have soaked through my panties. The material was so thin. I could feel it clinging to my vulva and labia, outlining every intimate detail.

He cleared his throat and kept talking about cell division. I think.

I just watched him as he marched back and forth. He tried so hard not to look between my thighs, but he did. He kept glancing at me, sweat beading his forehead. I shuddered, feeling so wicked. He must have such a hardon right now. I was such a wicked student.

I drove my teacher mad with lust.

I needed him to teach me anal. I just had to do it. The more I sat here, the more I had to experience that delight for the first time. His big, thick cock needed to slide into my bowels. He would fuck me so hard. Just pound me.

It would be incredible.

My asshole tingled through the lesson while my pussy grew wetter and wetter. My tangy musk filled my nose. I licked my lips, watching the tall and dark-haired hunk marching back and forth. I wanted to grab him by the tie, pull his head down, and have him eat my pussy before the class. To show them how a man ate out a girl before fucking her up the ass.

It would be a biology lesson that they would never forget.

My toes curled in my shoes. I bit my lip. He glanced at me, adjusting his glasses. I wanted to touch myself. To rub my cunt for him. To push the cloth of my panties into my sixteen-year-old cunt and let him think about his cock entering me.

I wanted him in me. I needed him in me. That dream burned in my mind, in the park, getting fucked in the ass while my mother watched. Those twin girls ... I bit my lip, the fire blazing hotter and hotter through me.

“That’s it for today,” he said, glancing at the clock. The sudden activity around me snapped me out of my daze. I closed my legs. “Melinda, can I speak with you for a moment?”

“Yes, Mr. Belmont,” I purred and stood up, my skirt swirling.

A few of the boys leered at me on their way out as I headed up to the teacher, my hips swaying. I took deep breaths, really swelling out my tits for Mr. Belmont to admire. Was he going to teach me now? There wasn’t time. He had another class to teach.

But I wouldn’t object.

“Are you ready to give me those private pointers on reproduction?” I asked. “Help me to really absorb the material.”

“We’re not going to ... to have a private conversation on reproduction,” he said, face flushed.

“Well, there are other topics we could have. Like an—”

“Your attire is inappropriate,” he said, cutting me off. “You’re wearing a skirt that’s too short. It’s distracting.”

“Because you can see my panties?” I asked, feeling so bold. This was so unlike me, but that dream itched in my mind. I had to recreate it.

He cleared his throat. “You’re here to learn, not to flirt with your teachers.”

“I’m sorry if my outfit offended you,” I said. “Let me fix it.”

I thrust my hands beneath my skirt. We had mere moments to be alone. The door behind us was open. Students were passing by. They could glance in. His next class could start filtering in, too. I hooked my panties as he let out a strangled gasp.

I slid them off my hips, pulling the wet cloth away from my pussy. I shuddered at the feel, the fabric half-stuck to my vulva. My clit throbbed. Then it was away and rolling down my thighs. I bent over, the air rustling up beneath my skirt and kissing my bare cuntlips. I shuddered and stepped out of the red affair.

“Here you are, Mr. Belmont,” I said, pressing my wet panties into his hand. “I’m sorry for not properly attiring myself. I won’t make that mistake again.”

“Again?” he croaked.

Then a student entered. He shoved my panties into his pocket and cleared his throat. “That’s all, Melinda.”

“For now,” I said. “I can’t wait for our private lesson on alternate forms of sex that don’t lead to reproduction.”

I spun around, my skirt flaring up for a moment. Then I sauntered out, swaying my rump, letting him stare at that teenage derrière he soon would be plundering. I couldn’t wait to have that big dick of his plowing into my asshole. It would be incredible. I grabbed my backpack and purse then swept out into the hallway.

I felt so naughty through my next classes. I had to be so careful not to flash my pussy at anyone. I wanted Mr. Belmont to educate me. Not fat Mr. Addlebury or toad-face Mrs. Havershan. I wanted a sexy man to teach me.

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I had to get my anal lesson from him. I shuddered, knowing my perfect opportunity was coming. I kept thinking about it through the boring math class and English class.

I sucked on my pen through Mrs. Havershan’s tedious lesson on irregular verbs and strange tenses. I had my lips sealed tight around the plastic body. I idly thrust it in and out of my mouth, my legs crossed so tight.

My clit throbbed and pulsed with my pounding heartbeat.

My tangy musk lingered in the air around me. My breasts rose and fell, my breath coming so fast. Flashes of the dream washed through my mind. Mr. Belmont was such a hunk. He didn’t just teach me, but also those twins and my mother. He taught us all.

She had blown him. I could remember that. Just sucking on his cock. And we’d done things with each other. That was how masterful Mr. Belmont was. He could teach any woman to do any act. And I wanted him to do that for me.

To control me.

My pussy blazed with a wild fire by the time Mrs. Havershan’s class came to an end. She had been in the middle of talking about the confusion people had with the verbs to lie and to lay. How they were easy to get their various conjugations mixed and muddled and what a nightmare it could be for those who forgot the differences.

The bell rang, freeing us from the drudgery of her lesson.

I bolted to my feet, so eager for my next lesson. A private one from Mr. Belmont. I had my lunch break now. I was so eager for it. An hour to learn with my teacher. To experience such wicked and wild things from the man. My pussy blazed in me. My cunt dripped juices. They ran down my thighs as I rushed out of the classroom.

I had to move fast. Mrs. Havershan’s classroom was two floors up and on the other side of the school building from Mr. Belmont’s. I was a teenage girl on a mission. I moved fast, my thighs whisking against my clit.

My little bud throbbed and pulsed.

My juicy thighs rubbed together. My nipples ached against my bra as my tits bounced. I threaded my way through the busy halls, flowing past students. Friends called my name. Guys checked out my tits and ass. I didn’t care and ignored them all.

I was a schoolgirl on a mission.

I flew down the stairs, heels clicking. My breasts heaved, my nipples drinking in the motion. Everything was feeding to that growing itch in my pussy. I needed to satiate myself. It would be glorious when Mr. Belmont fucked me in the ass.

I knew I would cum so hard.

I reached the first floor and almost ran. I rushed as fast as I could, a backpack full of books swinging behind me. My purse hung on my arm. I hoped my makeup was still perfect. I wouldn’t have time to touch up my lipstick or rouge. I spotted his classroom. The light was still on. He was still in there.

I burst in and found him packing up a satchel. He stared at me in shock. He swallowed as I closed the door firmly behind me. I shuddered and slipped my backpack and purse to the ground by the door then sauntered to him.

“I was hoping I could get that private lesson,” I said as he stood behind his desk.

“Melinda, your behavior is something you need to change,” he said. “It’s inappropriate. I’m your teacher.”

“I know,” I groaned, my body on fire. “You’re just who I need to teach me about all sorts of things. I need to learn so much.”

“You’re sixteen,” he said. “I’m flattered, I am, but I’m twice your age. Anything you think is going to happen, won’t.”

“Don’t say that,” I pouted. “I’m mature for my age. At least grade me on my oral skills. I’ve done it a few times, but I don’t know if I’m doing it right.”

“I’m not going to let you...” His words trailed off as I fell to my knees before him. “Melinda, Jesus, you can’t.”

“Shhh, Mr. Belmont,” I said and attacked the dark-brown leather belt he wore. I pulled on the tail and worked it through the clasp. I undid it in moments. Then I worked the fastener open. “I need you to grade me.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he groaned, this look of panicked lust on his face. I could feel his hardon through his pants. I unzipped his fly, a salty scent rising in my nose, mixing with my own tangy musk. “Shit. I have to be somewhere. I can’t be late.”

“You have a student who needs you,” I moaned. “They’ll understand.”

I ripped his fly open further. The zipper rasped down. His cock tented his boxers. They were silk, a plaid pattern made of gray and dark-blue lines. I hooked them with my greedy fingers and tugged them down. My teacher’s cock popped out. He throbbed before me.

I groaned at the sight of him. This was just like the cock in my dream, right? No, no, it was a little different, but I had never seen his dick before. I shuddered, grabbing Mr. Belmont’s throbbing dick, my hand pumping up and down it.

“Melinda,” he panted, looking around. “We can’t do this.”

“Mr. Belmont, I need to learn so much from you.” I winked at him. “Like anal. You have to teach me that, but first...”

I kissed the tip of his cock.

“Grade me!”

I flicked the crown of his dick with my tongue.

“Assess my oral skills.”

I licked right at his slit, gathering up his precum.

“Make sure I’m proficient in blowing a sexy, older man, Mr. Belmont.”

“Melinda,” he growled and then grabbed a fistful of my black hair. “Fuck, you’re a little slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes!” I moaned, loving the change in his behavior. The way he was getting so dominant.

Then he pulled my head forward, growling like a beast. It was so sexy. My pussy clenched as he forced the tip of his cock against my lips. I opened wide, letting him thrust it deep into my mouth. I shuddered at his size; bigger than any of my boyfriend’s I’d blown.

My eyes squeezed shut. My pussy clenched. A wicked heat rushed through my body, my cunt clenching. I shuddered as I tasted his salty shaft. His precum. My tongue explored around his shaft as I sucked on him.

He let out a long, slow groan. “You’ve had me hard all morning with that schoolgirl-slut routine, Melinda.”

And now I was satiating him.

“Fuck, you’re going to send me to prison,” he panted.

I would never do that to him. Then I wouldn’t get to enjoy this cock.

I sucked on him hard. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. I slid my lips up and down him, savoring that big dick filling my mouth. My hips wiggled from side to side, juices running down my thighs.

He groaned, his hand clenching my hair as I worked my lips up and down his cock. I pleasured him. Loved him. My left hand cradled his balls, massaging them with gentle care. They were hairy and full of his cum. I wanted to swallow him. Then he could eat me out and get my asshole ready for the finale of the lesson.

His dick sliding into my bowels.

I thrust my right hand between my thighs. I slid it up to my juicy pussy. I rubbed at my shaved folds. I caressed myself as I bobbed my lips up and down his cock. I sucked on him. I nursed with hunger on him. He groaned, his face scrunching up. His hand tightened in my hair.

“Damn, Melinda,” he groaned. “Goddamn, you’re going to get me in so much trouble.”

I winked at him.

“Fuck, suck that cock. I’m going to dump my cum down your throat. You want it, don’t you? God, all you schoolgirls are such whores these days. Yes, yes, flouncing around in your short skirts and tight jeans. Shit.”

I thrust two fingers into my pussy, frigging myself as I loved his cock. He deserved this. I put my all into blowing him. My left hand gently massaged his balls. I felt his nuts twitching in my hand. I wanted that cum in them.

I hungered for them.

Drool ran down my chin as I sucked with all my might. My fingers plundered my cunt, stirring up my twat. Heat washed through me as I loved his big dick. I would drink down all his cum. It would be so wonderful.

I nursed on him with all my passion. I sucked and slurped and loved his dick. My tongue danced over the crown of his cock. He groaned, his hands sliding through my hair. His glasses shifted on his face as he stared down at me with such hunger.

My butthole tingled.

He would teach me such naughty things today.

I sucked harder. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. My fingers plundered my pussy. The heat swept through my body. I groaned, savoring every little bit of pleasure that rippled out of my cunt. My hips wiggled back and forth. The juices spilled down my thighs and across my hand.

The more I sucked and fingered my twat, the hotter I felt. I shuddered, plundering my cunt with powerful plunges as I worshiped him. His face twisted more and more. I could feel it building and building. That moment when he would erupt.

“Shit,” he groaned, his balls twitching in my hand. “Melinda, you little slut. Goddamn! Drink it! You wanted it, so drink it all down!”

His cock erupted. I shuddered as hot cum fired from his cock. I shivered at the salty flavor flooding throughout my mouth. My taste buds burst into life. My pussy clenched down on my fingers slamming to the depths of my twat.

I came.

I shuddered, the pleasure busting through me. It was incredible to enjoy. It washed through me. My breasts jiggled and swayed, the rapture sweeping through my body. I whimpered as I nursed on him. I sucked out all that yummy cum. I gulped it all down.

“Melinda!” he growled, sounding like he was experiencing so much bliss.

It flowed down my throat. My eyes squeezed shut, reveling in that thick cum pouring down to my stomach. He grunted and groaned as I gulped down his seed. My fingers stirred up my cunt, my pussy writhing around my digits. The pleasure rushed through me.

“ ... yeah, I know,” a woman’s voice said. She sounded almost outside the door. “Right? I have to go look for him.”

“Shit!” snarled Mr. Belmont, ripping his cock out of my mouth.

The doorknob rattled. “I know, I have to hump my butt across the campus. Such a pain.”

“Beneath the desk!” he hissed, hauling up his pants, his belt rattling.

I gasped and crawled beneath, my fingers still buried in my pussy. My orgasm rippled through me as he hastily shoved his shirttails into his pants. He hadn’t even pulled up his boxers properly. They were bunched around his thighs. His cock was thrusting out through his fly.

He sat down in his chair as the door opened.

“And here he is,” the woman said. It was Mrs. Havershan. “You’re supposed to be in the meeting, Jim. You forget.”

“Oh, right, I had ... a student ... I had to deal with...” he said, his cock twitching before me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.