From Flautist to Fellatrice at Camp Webloya - Cover

From Flautist to Fellatrice at Camp Webloya

by G. Rose

Copyright© 2020 by G. Rose

Erotica Sex Story: A little 14 year-old flute player was attending Camp Webloya band camp for high schoolers. She learned of secret fellatio lessons for girls in the camp woods and began attending. Getting extra practice on three black boys, she becomes the nastiest and best fellatrice in the camp. And, the camp director becomes a big fan of her evening matinee performances in the woods. Oh, she gets better on the flute, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Little Celia Whitcomb was a sight to see. On her slim, 14 year-old chest, a t-shirt inscribed ‘Jail Bait’ would have seemed redundant, as everything about her shouted the same message. Celia stood a slight, yet curvy 4’10”, with puffy lips and heavy-lidded, bedroom eyes. Black hair and light brown, sparkling eyes complemented her olive-sheen complexion perfectly. Yet, the first thing many people noticed first on meeting her was the way her lips seemed to turn up very slightly at the ends, in a permanent, enigmatic smile. Celia Whitcomb was adorable, plain and simple.

Celia, a flute player, was excited to be going to Camp Webloya for the month, a music camp for high schoolers. She would be starting high school in the fall, so she was in the youngest group of campers. She had started up a conversation with Estelle Johnson on the bus from the airport. Estelle, a cute blond sax player, was taller and slimmer than Celia, and also 14. As will happen with young girls, their conversation quickly turned to boys. It turned out that both had given a few hand jobs over the past year or so, but neither had gone further. Naturally, given their hands-on introduction to cocks at an early age, both were fascinated with sex, and anxious for further experimentation.

On the morning of their first full day at the camp, when Estelle caught up with Celia in the mess hall, she was breathlessly excited. “Guess what, Celia?”

“What?”

“There was a girl in the showers this morning who said one of the women adult counselors was going to give blow job lessons in the woods during siesta hours.” Siesta hours was a two hour break in the mid afternoon when campers were free to nap or do any other free-time pursuits.

“Seriously?!”

“Yes!”

“Do you know where?”

“Yes. She said it was at a grassy clearing about 100 yards in the woods, to the right of the camp entrance sign.”

Celia began laughing and blinking her eyes conspiratorially. “Well, that might be a skill worth having when we start high school next month.”

“Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Good way to hook up with the hunky upper class boys.”

Celia attempted an upper crust English accent. “So, my dear Estelle, shall we plan on attending?”

“It’s a date! If we should get separated in the meantime, I’ll meet you at the camp entrance sign at 2 p.m.”

“Got it. It will be fun to learn how to suck cocks. Do you think there will be real boys to practice on?”

“God, let’s hope so!” The little tramps both giggled.

The girls met up as planned and made their way into the woods until they came to the grassy clearing. Already there were six girls, three boys, and the counselor, Angela, a cute woman in her early twenties.

Angela gave a brief opening speech. “Now, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how important it is to maintain the utmost discretion concerning our activities here. You must never tell anyone. You may think your good friend would never say anything to anyone else, but that friend always has another friend who they are just as sure would never tell anyone else. And you can see how bad news can spread. So, absolute silence must be maintained. If any one of us is outed, then we all go down. Parents will be alerted, your camping days will be over, and you’ll likely be grounded for your entire high school career. So, girls, who wants to learn how to give a great blow job?” The girls all laughed and raised their hands. “Well, luckily for you, these kind-hearted boys have agreed to let you practice on them.” The boys were all grinning ear to ear. And Celia could feel herself getting wet. A couple of them were quite cute.

“You’re probably wondering why I have decided to teach this skill. Well, I’ll tell you. I happen to be a voyeur, and I’m betting every one of you girls is also a voyeur; if you were uninterested or shy about sex, you wouldn’t be here. Plain and simple, I like looking at cocks and I like looking at young girls on their knees sucking those cocks ... Now, just for my own safety, I won’t be having any direct contact with the boys. I will instruct and you girls will demonstrate. Okay?” All the girls nodded. “So, let’s get started.”

Angela looked at Celia, with a big grin. “Oh, aren’t you adorable?! With your come hither eyes and blow job lips. Girl, you could walk away the best, if you just learn a few basics and approach these cocks with enthusiasm.” Celia smiled, feeling proud to be singled out. “What’s your name?”

“Celia.”

“Okay, Celia. Now tell me, do you think you can approach sucking these cocks with enthusiasm?”

“Yes!”

“Yes, what?”

Celia blinked a couple times, trying to understand, then answered, “Yes, I can suck these cocks with enthusiasm!”

“Well, I’ll tell you, girl - I’ll tell all of you – the absolute most important necessity for being an accomplished cock sucker is you’ve got to love sucking cocks. You’ve got to love cum. You’ve got to be hungry for it. And you’ve got to want to please that guy you’re sucking off. You’ve got to make him think that there is nowhere in this world you would rather be than right there on your knees with his cock in your mouth. You’ve got to make him think his juice is your favorite drink. Can you do that, Celia?”

“Yes!” Celia’s insides were churning. Angela’s words were turning her on to an almost religious excitement. She wanted so much to please Angela and impress the other girls. She was into this indoctrination wholeheartedly. She hadn’t sucked a cock yet, but she was already a dedicated convert to sucking cock at every opportunity. She was a believer, through and through. And Angela knew it.

“What do you want to do right now, Celia?”

“I want to suck a cock! I want to suck all of their cocks!”

“Well, let’s not get greedy, girl; your friends here are going to need a share, too. But let’s get started. Get on your knees, Celia, you’re about to be introduced to the wonderful world of cock sucking.” Celia dropped to her knees in a flash, with an expectant grin on her face. “John, come stand in front of Celia. And the rest of you crowd around here where you can see this sweet mouth go to work on this lucky boy.”

“Now you need to establish eye contact early on, Celia. Look into his eyes and smile as you unzip his pants and take out his cock.”

Celia laughed nervously. “It’s stuck,” she said, as his steel stiff boner lodged sideways in his boxers.

“You do want to appear anxious to get that cock in your mouth, Celia, but you also want to appear to know what you are doing. So, just slow down, girl, and figure out how to get that prick properly aligned to get it out.”

A moment later, a proud Celia had a handful of sizeable cock that she showed everyone as she looked at them all.

“Okay, Celia, what do you do next?”

“Suck it?”

“Close, but most guys like a girl – or guy, whoever is doing the sucking – to lick it a bit. Lick around the crown a bit, then start at the base and lick to the tip a couple times.” Celia did as instructed. “Now suck it into your mouth, with lots of suction.” Yes, Celia was a convert; her heart rate ramped up rapidly as she sucked the wet cock into her luscious mouth. She liked it, she decided. She liked it a lot. Having a stiff cock in her mouth was kinda nasty, and nasty was kinda nice.

Angela continued her instructions and Celia demonstrated. Angela explained where the most sensitive areas of a cock were located, and how to move the lips up and down over the base of the crown. She repeated that technique was important, but enthusiasm was even more important. “Look good, maintain eye contact, and suck with enthusiasm,” she said. “Those are the three basics of accomplished cock sucking.”

Then she explained that deep throating a cock was the sign of a true expert. It would take practice, but any girl could learn if she was determined. She merely had to remember to keep her throat muscles loose and learn to overcome the gag reflex. It was best to practice on an average size cock at first, then move up to bigger ones.

“How’s it going down there, Celia? Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Oh, yes! I love it!” she said.

“That’s good, girl, now work that prick, and make him cum.”

“What do I do with the cum?”

“Well, what do you do with a drink you love?”

“Swallow?”

“Absolutely! The boys love it when you swallow. But first, as he cums, keep it in your mouth, and after he finishes, show it to him on your tongue before you swallow. That will keep that boy coming back for more. And you, Celia, are going to want more, and more, and more, I guarantee.”

Celia worked on the cock in her mouth with all the skill and enthusiasm she could muster, even managing to deep throat him a couple times, until she felt his squirts. As she was caught by surprise, she swallowed a little bit before remembering to save it to show him on her tongue. Celia was smiling broadly as she gathered the cum on her tongue. When she showed it to him, she proudly looked each of the boys and girls in the eye before she swallowed and laughed. It didn’t taste bad, and that was good enough. She had sucked all that cum out of that boy by herself, and that was reason enough to enjoy it and be proud. She was going to be the best little cock sucker of the group or work her mouth sore trying.

Then, Angela told John to take a break, and told two of the other girls to get on their knees for their turn. Estelle was eager for her turn and dropped to her knees quickly. This time, though, Angela didn’t let the girls suck off the boys all the way yet. She had them switch off so they all got a turn learning the basics. Celia couldn’t resist coaching the girls, too, as they sucked the boys’ cocks. After all the girls had had several turns practicing technique, Angela let the girls get a mouthful of cum. They let the boys rest to recharge while John stepped up to let all the girls have a turn on him. After a bit, Angela said she had a five dollar bill for whoever could make John cum as the girls each got a ten second attempt. Celia had already got his cum once, so she was not allowed to compete. As Celia coached her and cheered her on, Estelle won the prize.

Then, all the girls got on their knees in a line and the other two boys went down the line letting the girls work their mouths on them. Angela would say “next” every ten seconds or so, and the boys would move to the next girl. Celia was disappointed that two other girls got the boys to cum.

Angela told them she was proud of their efforts and assured the girls that, with practice, they were all going to be great little cock suckers. She also said she would get a few more boys to come for the next session. The girls cheered at this.

Celia and Estelle talked and giggled all the way back to their cottage. They decided that this camp was going to be great fun and a great life experience. They confided that both enjoyed sucking cocks even more than hand jobs.

The following afternoon’s activities were much the same except there were six boys instead of three. Celia asked Angela, “Since there’s a boy for every girl now, does that mean we only get to suck off one boy each?”

“You wouldn’t like that at all, would you, Celia?”

Celia laughed. “No!”

“Well don’t worry, sweetheart, you’ll get to taste all of them, and so will all of the girls.” There was a lot of giggling and high-fiving among the girls after that. Angela devised several games to spur on the girls’ competitive natures, and all of the boys got to cum in a mouth at least twice, with nary a drop hitting the ground. Then she told them that she had taught them all she knew about sucking cocks, so they were on their own now, but that they all could use plenty of practice.

The girls got all of the boys to agree to return daily at siesta time for more practice. Celia asked the boys if they knew any other boys with bigger cocks and one of the boys said there was a black boy in his cottage that was huge. He had seen the boy in the communal showers. Celia then asked the boy to see if he could get the black boy to join them tomorrow. But, several of the girls mentioned that Angela had warned them about telling anyone else about their activities. So, after a brief discussion, they decided one of them would ask Angela if she would try to recruit the boy.

The black boy, Judson, did join them all the next day, along with two other ‘brothas’. It turned out that he had told Angela that he would join them all only if he could invite his friends, too. Angela quickly decided that the more cocks there were, the more practice the girls would get, so she agreed to Judson’s terms and swore them all to secrecy.

When Judson dropped his shorts, the girls all gasped as one. He was sporting about eight inches at half-mast. None of the girls had seen anything like it, and several were unsure about attempting to suck it. But Celia had no qualms and quickly volunteered to go down on it. As the suck fest soon expanded to involve all of the girls and six of the boys, Celia was climaxing on Judson’s impressive hose. She was not racist, but her father occasionally made racist comments so she felt she was breaking a taboo and it turned her on mightily. Some of the other girls wanted to try Judson’s cock, but Celia was determined to not let go of it until he came in her mouth. Judson had some serious staying power, though, so Celia was at it quite a while. She wasn’t able to even come close to deep-throating it, but she kept trying, and Judson finally came in her mouth. She proudly showed it to him on her tongue and then swallowed dramatically. Judson said, “Wow! That’s awesome! White bitch can suck my cock anytime!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.