Sandy Rides Big Black Cock - Cover

Sandy Rides Big Black Cock

by emgeee

Copyright© 2020 by emgeee

True Sex Story: Young mother and wife wants to try out big black cock.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial   .

Blonde Big Black Cock

She was only five foot two inches, cute, blonde, big blue eyes, killer ass, small tits, flat stomach, and nice legs. Light tan, big smile, fun and did I say cute.

Sandy was a friend and a fuck buddy. She loved to fuck and she liked exploring her sexual fantasies. We tried anal, golden showers, piss play, public nudity, exhibitionism, nude beach fun, lots of oral sex, masturbation, insertions, mutual masturbation, rape fantasies, a little pain, even bondage, hot sexy fun.

She wanted to try the sluttiest, naughtiest things; she wanted to do them with me because she did not want her husband to know how about her nasty fantasies.

One day she told me that she felt guilty because when she was in high school a black guy asked her out and she turned him down because he was black. I asked if she knew any black guys and she told me about a few she knew.

I told her that she should try a little flirting and see what happens. I knew what would happen and I wanted her to check this off her bucket list but she had to make the first step.

I did not see her for a couple of weeks but we finally made a connection.

When we were alone she ripped off my clothes and fucked me, no hello, no hi, no let’s fuck, it was fuck and we will talk.

Sandy ran into one of her causal smile and wave black guys she knew, Matt. They flirted awhile then he asked if she would like to go to his apartment. She followed him to his place.

Once they were in his apartment the electricity flowed and she walked up to him and he wrapped her in his arms and tongue fucked her mouth. Matt was 6 foot 4 inches all muscle. After the kiss it was a race to see who could get naked first.

Sandy told me the biggest turn on was the contrast of their skin color it made her pussy flood. Well she went on to say maybe the size of his cock made her a little wet too.

Sandy did not shave her pussy but her pubic hair was very blonde and very fine so it was like she shaved, her pussy was on full display when she was naked. Her pussy was very small and did not protrude, nice clean and smooth. She did not know how Matt’s massive cock was going to fit but she was going to try.

Poor Matt he thought he was going to get to fuck this small tiny surfer girl when in fact this small tiny surfer girl was going to fuck him.

Once naked, Sandy was memorized by the contrast in skin color. She ran her hands over Matt’s body and climbed on his lap and wiggled around feeling his muscles and looking at the contrasting skin.

But she could not wait to taste his giant black cock. She pushed him back into a chair and spread his legs she dropped down and gobbled at his hard cock. It was too big to put in her mouth but she used both hands to hold it and she licked the end like an ice cream cone.

She did not know who was enjoying this more? Her, finally getting to hold and suck on a giant black cock or Matt having a small naked blonde surfer girl blowing him. I going with it was a tie.

Sandy told me it took both of her hands to control Matt’s cock as she licked and sucked on the end of his cock. She sucked, licked and she rubbed his cock all over her face, spreading his pre cum all over her face. Matt watched her play with his cock and she took her hands off his cock and swung his hips back and forth, this caused his cock to slap Sandy in the face. Sandy told me it was one of the most erotic things ever done to her. She said it made her feel so subservient to Matt and that it was what she wanted to have a big/huge black man take control of her. She loved the idea that she was naked and he was in control.

After a few slaps of his cock on her face she took his cock in her hands and started sucking on the end of his cock. She felt his cock stiffen and a he shot his first load all over her face, she pushed his cock down to make sure her tits were covered in his cum too. Once he stopped cumming she licked his cock clean and then used her hands to scoop up the rest and sucked her fingers clean of his cum.

She told Matt to stay in the chair and she lay on the floor in front of him and she spread her legs to expose her cunt to him. She told him to watch as she masturbated for him. Tiny little blonde girl on her back with her legs spread and pussy on display. She told me Matt never got soft; he slowly stroked himself as he watched her play with her pussy.

Sandy was into masturbation so I knew she would get that into play at some point.

She did not cum but made herself super wet, Matt dropped down between her legs and put the tip of his cock on her pussy. Sandy told him to go slow as she had never fucked such a big cock.

Matt slowly started to slide his massive cock into her wet pussy, as he pushed Sandy wanted more and more of his cock in her cunt. With slow self-assurance Matt pushed his cock up to his balls into this tiny little surfer girls cunt.

Once he was all the way in and Sandy was comfortable they started to fuck. Not make love, not having sex but pure raw fucking. Fucking for fucking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.