Young Studs - Cover

Young Studs

Copyright© 2020 by Jade

Chapter 8: A Stud of One’s own

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Stud of One’s own - Two attractive single mothers, from different social backgrounds, indulge together in sordid, sadistic lust with their teenage sons! But where will their sexual indulgence lead if the lads get the upper hand in the affair?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Pedophilia   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Margo and Guy’s stay at Carlton Manor came to a sudden close as Margot was called back for urgent duty due to an office crisis which had occurred. It bought Margot back to the realities of everyday affairs.

And after saying farewell to Iris and Ralph at the Manor, Margo and Guy drove for some while in silence before either of them began exchanging their thoughts; for as Margo drove through the leafy lane towards the main road ahead, the bizarre activities conducted by Iris, began to fill her mind.

Then came the realisation that she had been manipulated by Iris into some very unnatural sex acts; especially for a mother to indulge in with her son.

Things had gone much further than Guy and herself making out together; which had been what she’d hoped for when accepting a stay at the Manor. The letter Iris had sent her, hinted that she also had a romantic relationship with her growing son; and Margot had imagined she would gain some helpful support from Iris on how to deal with the situation; like when a boy gets over romantic?

However, the kind of advice that Iris had given, had taken Margot into a new dimension with Guy! They’d soon found themselves participating in sexual acts with Iris and Ralph; who were clearly advanced in a range of carnal activities! Carnal activities that Margo had never before encountered; such as bondage and sadomasochism!

And it disturbed Margo that she had found herself turned-on by these extreme sexual perversions! Why, ... simply recalling some of them now was enough to juice her snatch up as she drove; like Guy being humiliated by performing a ‘sixty-niner’ with Ralph; two young studs sucking each other’s cocks off!! Margo had found that wildly gratifying to watch ... especially after having strapped-up both stud’s balls beforehand ... which she’d done at Iris’s request ... and now felt so ashamed of!

Yet that had been followed with introducing the young studs to buggery! Iris had strapped-up Margot with the dildo; and made Ralph the unfortunate first recipient. Iris had firmly tethered her naked son; preventing any resistance and was made to bend over; ready for buggering, as I moved in behind him!

How could I have done that she wondered with her mind flowing.

As I positioned my new black cock at his anal entrance, I felt a powerful excitement before thrusting into him. His anguished cries caused my cunt juices to flow and as I began a steady fucking motion! God! That was so sexy!

I was thrilled to see his hanging penis steadily rise into a grossly pulsating limb! It became clear that Ralph was enjoying being buggered but when his hand moved to wank himself off, his mother slapped his face, “No touching it Ralph!” she had shrieked!

Now my own snatch was on fire as I pumped the young stud up, and such was the boy’s perversity, that I succeeded in bringing the lad up to a fully loaded climax, with dollops of his salad cream pumping out onto the floor! Iris had been so very pleased with that and had let out a yell of pleasure ... as had I.

Margot had herself climaxed in unison with the buggered boy! And her instant ambition was to repeat the performance; but next time with her own son being the recipient of the weapon strapped around her hips!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.