Young Studs - Cover

Young Studs

Copyright© 2020 by Jade

Chapter 6: Iris in adolescence

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Iris in adolescence - Two attractive single mothers, from different social backgrounds, indulge together in sordid, sadistic lust with their teenage sons! But where will their sexual indulgence lead if the lads get the upper hand in the affair?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Pedophilia   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Iris’s upbringing as the only child of a well-bred family, had become use to getting what she wanted, and at thirteen was already regarded by others as a rather spoilt teenager.

So when she pleaded with her father for her very own riding pony; he not only gave in to her request, but also insisted it come from a well-bread source.

It pleased the major that she would be part of the Pony Club; with all its nubile adolescent pony girls; yes, there would be a lot of potential. So came the day when the major accompanied his daughter to a Stud Farm which had ponies for sale.

The head groom had shown them round as a prelude to making the sale; and in the process they had unexpectedly witnessed a stud stallion serving a mare!

The stallion’s lengthy shaft had penetrated deep into the screaming mare; and seeding her! Then he’d withdrawn; dripping with slimy seamen!

Witnessing the event had suddenly juiced Iris with arousal. She couldn’t have dreamt up anything so outrageous as that stallion’s cock sliding into that tethered mare while being raped!

A girl-groom had then led the stallion away with a sly smirk on her face.

Iris was agog! That stable girl had the best job in the world! No wonder schoolgirls are drawn to stable yards! An image of the stallion serving the mare had burnt into her mind, and suddenly she wanted to be a stable girl too!

Then they were shown some smart young ponies from which Iris chose an un-gelded dark-bay horse. The head groom explained the animal would need gelding in time. That would ensure it made a manageable riding pony; unless of course, they planned to breed from him as a stud horse?

Upon hearing this piece of advice, Iris had gazed at the leathery sheath between the pony’s hindquarters and felt her pulse quicken at the very idea of having her very own stud pony!

As the head groom chatted on with her father over delivery of the pony Iris’s mind was in a delightful turmoil. There was going to be so much more than simply jumping on the pony’s back for a trot round the paddock or taking part in the local gymkhana.

Iris envisaged a far more stimulating kind of relationship between herself and her mount: and she named him Lovejoy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.