Humping Hanna - Cover

Humping Hanna

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: It's the thing she is best at but it could turn into more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Prostitution   .

Hanna turned her head to confirm it was George entering the single-wide’s front door. She called out, “Yew wanna piece now or later?” He replied he’d wait.

The “client” behind her as she was on the bed on hands and knees finished up so she peeled off the condom and threw it in the wastebasket with the nearly half-dozen from earlier. Using the same damp washrag as earlier she wiped his drooping dick and sent him out the bedroom back door, then put the ten dollar bill away.

It was dinner from McD’s. George worked there as a cook for a couple of reasons. He’d been local employee before he joined the service and had spent his entire military career as a cook in the mess halls. Never rising above Corporal, and that due to length of service, he’d recently taken his twenty year retirement and come home. The pension wasn’t much so he took this job and regularly brought home food that had been on the warming rack too long.

Wandering out naked, being as the trailer’s A/C barely worked in the hot Ozark summer, Hanna went for a cold beer, one of their luxuries, or maybe it was an essential. It washed the various food chunks down though. They didn’t speak while stuffing gullets.

George was spending a lot of time in her trailer while he fixed up the old log cabin that his grandparents had built and no one had lived in for many years. It was a place he owned a piece of anyway. They’d met when he dropped off a meal like this from the McD’s manager who paid Hanna a visit a couple times a week. Liking the companionship and remembering him a bit from years ago, she’d offered him a beer and they began to connect. He got some free pussy for the favor and bareback too. She liked it that way but clients needed to be wrapped.

It quickly became apparent how she paid her bills. Having few occupational skills together with few opportunities for those people who did, she fell back on something she did have a lot of experience with. Her fast-food manager client helped her develop a menu with prices based on goodies received. For example, blowjob $5, simple doggy fuck $10, traditional lay $15, cowgirl and anal $20. Bareback with some idea they were clean $40. Her days varied, from one to a half-dozen like today.

Ever since her husband died five years ago in a fight over his still, she’d been on her own. Before that she’d been a dependable, if not faithful, wife. In his circles the latter was very difficult. Get a load of that good shine on and anybody with enough stiffness to make her feel good, could. That was just a follow up of school days anyway so her husband didn’t think much of it.

She remembered George cause his tool had an unusual downward curve that rubbed her insides quite nicely. They needed each other as was becoming obvious to both.

“George, lookit how much money Ah got tewday! Made up fer earlier this week tew.

Just then the trailer landlord stopped by and she took him in the back room for her weekly rent discount. It helped. George heard the thumpin and figgered when she’d be back out. Oh, well. But it never wore out, he thought, bein as good as he remembered from way back. That was a blessin.

George had brung back with him from the service an 80’s something Ford truck with a million miles on it. Not sure cause the speedometer broke a long time ago. But it ran and he could haul stuff up to the cabin. He took Hanna up there one nice Sunday to show her.

“This be a real Ozark cabin,” she spouted, “Ah lahks it.”

He took her over to the beaver pond close by where the cabin got its water from. “Dew yew remember swimming here?” he asked. She couldn’t.

“Thet” he continued, “were the ferst tahm Ah felt yer pussy. Yew were here with thet Jones boy and his brother and they were fuckin yew. When they gots done yew just lay there and I got on too. It were mah first woman and Ah loved it. Yew were sew popler it were not easy tew git more but Ah did a few tahms.”

Hanna grabbed him, “Then let’s dew it agin fer the memries.” Having gotten little pussy during his service decades due to the restrictive atmosphere of the bases, George was thrilled to have it easily available, even though shared with a few dozen other dicks who, he had realized above, didn’t wear it out at all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.