The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 41

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

Once back in the Crater he told Sharon about what had been discussed with her father.

She looked at him “Shaun, why are you doing this for us?”

He stared at her for a moment. “We’ve just been through a world war in which millions have died. I don’t know much about the Jewish faith but the fact that seven to eight million Jews were murdered for no other reason that they were Jews seems obscene to me. The fact that they want to return to their homeland, which was incidentally promised to them, seems only right. The fact that they will be ringed by Arab nations who have been urged by the Grand Mufti in Cairo to kill every one of them, seems to be a continuation of what Hitler started. The Allies could not help during the war, partly because we were not fully aware of the scale of what was going on, but we don’t have that excuse now.”

Sharon stared at him as tears filled her eyes, “Shaun I do love you and more so now. Thank you darling.”

The next day he drove down to the Game Reserve to see Sultar. After a long discussion it was decided that the camp for the trainees would be based in the northeast of the Reserve.

“We should be all right there since it’s mostly barren land, sand dunes and scrub. The Masai don’t use it and the animals avoid it due to the lack of water,” Sultar said.

It was arranged that tents would be erected ready for them close to a water hole and a generator would be set up. Some of the Gurkha rangers would move there in preparation for them coming.

“I’m flying down to Cape Town in the next few days to see what I can buy from the War Surplus Depot at Simons Town. Whatever I get will be sent back on the train dependant on size,” Shaun said.

Sultar smiled, “Do you know much about vehicles, Shaun, apart from how to drive them?”

Shaun looked up startled and slowly shook his head.

Sultar smiled, “I thought not. But Ken does. He runs the main garage in Nairobi so it would be worth your while to see if he’ll go with you.”

“I thought Ken’s folks were farmers,” Shaun replied.

“They are, but Ken’s wife’s family ran a small garage in town which they let Ken run for them. He expanded their operations, gaining dealerships with Ford, Dodge, and Chrysler to name just a few.”

Shaun nodded, “He was the procurement officer of O patrol in the desert, so it makes sense.”

Ken was sitting in his office reading a brochure when Shaun knocked on the door. A wide smile crossed his face as he waved to his friend to come in.

“So what brings you to my humble abode,” he said as he poured out two drinks for them.

Shaun sat down opposite his desk, “Ken, what do you know of the situation in Palestine?”

Ken frowned, “Not a lot but from what I’ve read the Jews are in for a sticky time if they do get their way regarding a homeland.”

Shaun nodded s adly,”They’re ringed by Arab nations who will try to drive them into the Mediterranean.”

“Yes, that’s what I’ve heard. What’s your interest in it?”

Shaun took a deep breath and began to explain what he intended to do. When he had finished he looked at his friend, seeing the slow smile forming on his face.

“Resurrect the old LRDG eh. I’m in so how can I help?”

“I need to buy vehicles from the War Surplus Depot in Simon’s Town, mainly the American Jeeps and Chevy trucks or what would be suitable. The Jeeps would be the attacking force and the trucks used for re-supplying fuel and ammunition”. Shaun went on to explain how they had used them in Libya.

Ken stroked his chin, “How many do you want?”

“To start with ten Jeeps and say two or three trucks. If I can get them fitted out with armaments we will get more later, I hope.”

“Wow,” Ken said softly “, How you going to pay for them?”

“There have been funds deposited in the Game Reserve account by the Jewish Committee that I can draw on. Fortunately what they lack in equipment and arms is not affected by monetary donations from around the world.”

“Well, if you go buying that number of vehicles someone is bound to notice. Let me get them since I have the perfect cover being a vehicle dealer. I can open a separate account at the bank to pay for them and the Game Reserve can pay the cost into that.”

It was agreed that Shaun would accompany Ken to Cape Town and they would fly down in the Dakota.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.