Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I remember the sound of my knee breaking. The crisp snap of dry wood, and an unbearable pain that tore straight up my spine. Blood dripped from a gash across my left cheek, and my right eye had already swelled closed. I don’t remember why I left the safety of the motel room, and I wish that I had stayed in bed. There was a good chance that I was never going to see my sister again.

Jake was responsible for most of the damage. Two of his fellow teammates took pleasure in holding my arms, and the fight was anything but fair. Cassie’s brother had a part in my downfall, and he slammed an iron fist into my ribs more than once. I don’t know who jumped on my leg after I collapsed to the ground. The pain was too much, and everything faded to black. I’m lucky to be alive.

Eight weeks have passed since I received the pounding of a lifetime. Two cracked ribs, a ruptured spleen, and a serious concussion. I spent three days in an induced coma, and I had surgery to repair a fractured patella. The brace is off, and I’m slowly healing. Though it will be awhile before I can run any marathons.

Mom was there for me. She hated to leave me alone, and she spent most of her time at the side of my bed. Time she could have spent on the campaign trail. Mom gave me a daily bath, and she took care of my needs when the nurses weren’t in the room. It’s been eight weeks since Mom helped me to become a man, and she couldn’t be more proud. Our one time together gave her exactly what she wanted.

I’m going to be a dad. An ultrasound has confirmed that Mom is carrying her second set of triplets, and we shouldn’t be surprised. It appears that I have inherited the same healthy genes as my dad. Mom is ecstatic, and she can’t wait to show off a big belly. The doctors are impressed with how fast I’ve been healing, and I’ve been discharged from the hospital. I can’t wait to be at home with my ever growing family.

Mom is driving her silver Lexus. She is dressed in a sleeveless cocktail dress, and she left quite the impression on the orderly who helped me into the car. The dress has a plunging neckline, and it ends far above the knees. I’m pretty sure that she isn’t wearing panties, and I already know that she isn’t wearing a bra. Mom is proud of her sexy body, and my eyes become lost in the dark cleavage between her massive tits. A pair of D cup monsters that will soon fill with warm milk.

Mom looks amazing. She appears twenty years younger, and she is clearly doing well with her pregnancy. Mom pumps the car’s clutch, and she quickly works her way through the gears of the manual transmission. The Lexus is cruising along at seventy in no time. I never expected to be a father at fifteen, and I couldn’t be happier. I don’t know if the rest of our family will feel the same way.

“What did the doctor say, Mom?”

“The doctor said that he is impressed with you, and he is very impressed with me. But he also told me to take it easy, and he gave me a list of vitamins to take everyday. I feel fantastic, and I don’t remember when I felt this young.”

“Does everyone in our family know that you’re pregnant, and do they know that I’m the father?”

“I told Emma and Elsa early this morning. They are very happy for us, and they can’t wait to see you.”

“I imagine that Aunt Jane is very excited.”

“Jane knew that I was pregnant even before I took a single pregnancy test. We awoke in our bed early one morning, and she said that my face looked flushed. Jane immediately drove to the pharmacy, and she bought every pregnancy test that they had in stock. Our family certainly will need them. I lined up five on the bathroom counter, and each one confirmed that I was pregnant. Jane is thrilled, and she can’t wait for you to fill her womb. Whenever your knee has healed, and you are ready to resume your responsibilities as man of the house. No pressure.”

“I’m ready now. I miss my family, and I can’t wait to be home. I haven’t seen Emma in three weeks, and I thought that she might come with you to the hospital. Has Emma changed her mind about us?”

“Of course not. Your sister believes that this is all her fault, and that she’s the reason why you got hurt in the first place. I know how ridiculous that sounds. The truth is that she can’t wait to see you, and she’s waiting for you at home. You should know that your sister has moved all of her things into your bedroom, and I fully support you and her sleeping together. But are you sure that you don’t want to sleep in your sister’s old room? It’s downstairs, and it might be easier until your knee fully heals.”

“I’m really fine. Does anyone on your staff know that you’re pregnant, and how will this affect your campaign?”

“I haven’t told anyone outside of our family. The people of Saint Lisbon asked me to be their mayor because I’m a mother, and they will vote for me again. Nothing has changed.”

Mom looks very happy. Her face is aglow, and she can’t stop smiling. Family has always been of the highest importance to Mom, and that will never change. There have been many changes during my stay at the hospital, and the number of people living under our roof has grown by three. It’s going to take time for everyone to adjust to the new living arrangements.

Mom shares her bed with Aunt Jane. Mom and Jane have been best friends since their first days at university, and their love for one another has only grown stronger. Dad’s sister can’t wait to have another baby, and it won’t be long before I’m put to the test. I’m only too happy to be the man of the house.

Cassie has officially joined our family. Mom took care of the legal paperwork, and Elsa couldn’t be happier. Elsa and Cassie visited me at the hospital, and they promised to keep an eye on our cousin. I’m told that Amber has been very quiet since the night at the motel, and she hasn’t made another move against Emma. A welcome peace that could come to an end when I return home.

“How does Amber feel about you and Aunt Jane sleeping together?”

“It seems that she has accepted our relationship.”

“Are you sure?”

“Amber has been avoiding everyone. She hasn’t said much of anything, and maybe she will come around when she sees you. I don’t know how she will react when she sees you with Emma, and that’s simply unavoidable. There will be no more secrets in our family. I expect the number of pregnancies to increase, and I expect you to honor your promise to me. Elsa should have been pregnant before anyone. Not that I’m complaining, and I’m very happy to be carrying three of your babies.”

“Does Aunt Jane expect to see me tonight?”

“Jane and I have agreed to leave you alone for now. We want to give you time to settle, and you and Emma can enjoy your first night at home. Jane will see you tomorrow morning after I leave for work, and after the girls go to school. But only if you are up to the challenge.”

I feel surprisingly strong. I can deal with the limp, and I know that my leg will heal in time. I find that I’m confident, and I see the world in a whole new light. Something has changed deep inside me, and I believe that I’m ready to take over as the new patriarch of our family. I’ve never been more sure about anything.

“I’m fine, Mom. I’m ready for anything, and you don’t have to baby me.”

“That’s my job as your mother. You can spend most of tomorrow with your aunt, and you can work on giving her a baby. As long as Amber doesn’t interfere.”

I could be walking into a volatile situation. Emma gave her bedroom to Amber, and she moved all of her things into mine. I can’t wait to see what my sister has done with the place. I don’t know what Amber has been told, and she must be wondering why my sister has taken up residence in my bedroom. The secrets are going to come to an end very soon.

Amber may have a secret of her own. Somebody told Jake about me and Chloe, and he thinks that I’m the father of his sister’s baby. My cousin may be to blame, and everyone believes that she is responsible for my stay in the hospital. I don’t know if that’s true, and I don’t want to blame Amber for something that isn’t her fault. I expect her to tell me the truth when I see her at home.

Emma hasn’t been at the hospital in several weeks. My sister feels responsible for what happened, and she couldn’t stand to see me in so much pain. It clearly wasn’t her fault, and I don’t blame her for anything. My sister deserves to have a really nice man in her life. Someone to love, and someone to give her everything that she wants. I believe that man should be me.

“I envy my daughter.”

“Why is that, Mom?”

“It’s obvious how much you and your sister love each other.”

“I love you, too, Mom.”

“It’s not the same thing. I’ll always be your mother, and that gets in the way of true love.”

“It didn’t stop me from cumming inside your pussy, and making you pregnant.”

“Don’t think for one second that was all your doing. I wanted you to breed me like a common slut, and that was going to happen whether you liked it or not. Love had nothing to do with you cumming inside my pussy that day. I wanted you to make me pregnant, and it was that simple.”

Mom shifts the Lexus into a higher gear. She pulls one of my hands beneath her waist length dress, and I enjoy the heat between her legs. Mom’s pussy is soaked, and her clit proves to be super sensitive. Two of my fingers weave through her dense bush, and it doesn’t take long to make her cum. It’s been far too long since we made love.

“Your dad loved to finger my pussy while I drove. I soaked the seat many times, and it’s just lucky that we never had an accident.”

Mom slows down as we turn onto our street. Many of the houses are empty, and they look abandoned. Mom has big plans for Saint Lisbon, and most of them involve me. There are many things that I must do after I arrive home, and I need to start with what is most important. The first is to make sure that Emma still wants me to be her boyfriend.

“What has you so worried, son?”

“Emma had eight weeks to think about what we’re doing together. She doesn’t need me to be her pretend boyfriend, and I know how much she loves Payton. I’m just wondering how I should handle the situation.”

“Do what you feel is necessary. You are going to be the man of the house, and I trust your judgment. I need you to take charge of your sisters.”

“What if Emma decides that she only likes girls?”

“I like girls, too. In fact I prefer girls, and I have no interest in bringing another man into our family. One man is enough for me, and that’s how it has always been. My dad was the first man to make love to me, and I loved him with all my heart. Then I met your dad, and now I have you. One man to breed me again and again.”

“You never told me much about your life before you met Dad. Were you always close with your dad, and when did you start having sex?”

“I had a wonderful relationship with my dad. I was seventeen, and in my last year of high school. I couldn’t wait to get home each day. Mom had passed away the year before, and I took over all the responsibilities. Cooking and cleaning and that sort of thing. Dad never forced himself on me, and I had to make the first move. I could tell that my dad was lonely, and he clearly loved when I first asked to sleep in his bed. We cuddled, and our kisses grew stronger. It took several months to make him see me as a woman.”

“How did you win him over?”

“Dad loved the size of my breasts. He admired all of my body, and he said that I reminded him of mom. He began to touch me more and more, and our love naturally progressed. I took his cock in my mouth one day, and he came right away. I never tasted anything so fine. Dad was quiet for a few minutes, and I worried that I had done something wrong. He hugged me, and he kissed me like I was no longer his daughter. Then he moved on top of me, and he drove his cock into my pussy. He was a big man, and he wasn’t gentle about ending my virginity. I begged him to cum inside me, and he granted my wish. I never wanted anything so much in all my life.”

I wish that I could have learned from the men of my family. Mom taught me how to make love, and she showed me how to pleasure a woman. Lessons I have practiced with my two sisters, and our family has grown much closer. I can’t wait to include Aunt Jane, and I look forward to taming my cousin. I fully accept my role as man of the house.

It’s good to be home. Mom turns the Lexus into the driveway, and we slowly come to a stop. Aunt Jane’s Prius is in the garage, and it’s parked next to Dad’s old Mustang. It’s a big house, and there was always a lot of space. But it already feels smaller with so many more people living under the same roof.

“I should finish my story before we go inside. The others will wait, and there is something else that I need to tell you.”

“I don’t know if I can handle any more secrets. Mom are you a witch, and do you have the power to control minds? Or are you going to tell me that you’re really my big sister?”

“I can promise you that I’m not any of those things. Though that last one might be interesting, and what if I was your older sister? Would it make any difference?”

“I guess not. I’d still love you, and I’d want you to be the mother of my children.”

“Love has never been a problem for both sides of our family. My dad loved me very much, and I wanted his baby from the very first time that we made love. He fully supported every decision that I made. He traveled with me during my year as Miss America, and we stayed in one hotel after another. Everyone thought that he was my agent, and we never told anyone the truth. Dad and I shared a bed, and we made love every night. I missed my period just before the big show, and I was sure that I was pregnant. But I was wrong. Dad didn’t want to take chances with me after such a close call, and he introduced me to anal sex. Dad passed away just after I won the crown, and I was devastated. I didn’t think that I could ever love another man.”

“But then you met Aunt Jane, and she introduced you to her brother?”

“I was smitten right from the first time that I met your dad. He smiled at me, and I knew that it was fate. Your dad never enjoyed anal sex, and he considered it a waste of good seed. He was a professional in the science of fertility, and so I can understand why.”

“Did you ever have sex with any other man?”

“In all my life I’ve had sex with just three men. My dad, your dad, and now my son. There’s nothing better than family. At tonight’s dinner I’m going to introduce a list of rules. Your dad and I thought hard about these rules, and it’s part of the plan that we created for Saint Lisbon. I’ll also make the formal announcement about my pregnancy, and I’m going to name you as the father.”

“Is that a good idea? What if Cassie tells someone about us, and that person goes to the authorities? I like Cassie a lot, and I wish that she could be one of my sisters. But she isn’t really family. Right?”

“That’s not entirely true. Cassie is closer than you know, and she truly is a part of our family. Cassie is one of your sisters.”

I’m not sure if I understand. Mom turns toward me, and she kisses me on the lips. I wonder if she is stalling for time. Everyone in the house can see the car in the driveway, and they must be wondering why we’re taking so long. Our kiss deepens, and my erection grows. I love the woman sitting beside me, and she clearly feels the same way. The woman who gave birth to me fifteen years ago.

“You’re saying that Cassie is Dad’s daughter, and that she’s my flesh and blood sister. How is that possible?”

“Our plan was to repopulate Saint Lisbon. The clinic had just opened, and we spent all our money on new equipment. But we couldn’t afford to buy genetic samples. The participating mothers knew that we were using your father’s sperm, and they wholeheartedly agreed. Cassie’s mother was new to our country, and she became our first appointment. Her husband had died in the mine accident, and she desperately wanted another baby. She came to your father’s clinic for insemination, and she begged us to make her pregnant.”

“I’m glad that Cassie is related to me, and I’m sure that Elsa is thrilled. But what about her brother?”

“Chris is from the mother’s first husband. He’s a year older than Cassie, and no blood relation to you. As mayor I asked the sheriff to open an investigation, and I wish that I could have brought you justice. But no witnesses came forward, and there wasn’t enough evidence to charge Jake or Chris with assault.”

I’m glad to hear that Chris and I are not related. Chris is part of Jake’s gang, and we have unfinished business. Chris raped Cassie on multiple occasions, and Jake raped Chloe at least once. Both girls are quite advanced in their pregnancies, and ready to pop. Jake knows about me and Chloe, and Chris probably thinks that I’m sleeping with Cassie. They blame me for impregnating their sisters, and I can understand why they tried to kill me. It’s a matter of family honor.

“Exactly how many women visited the clinic, and how many brothers and sisters do I have in Saint Lisbon?”

“Twenty five women underwent the procedure that year. Your dad delivered thirty-seven girls, and eleven boys. In total you have forty-eight brothers and sisters.”

I feel like I’ve just been hit with a steel hammer. Mom gives me time to process the information, and I think about my life to this point. How different things might be if I wasn’t a loner, and if I had joined the football team. I could have dated a few of my sisters by now, and not realized the truth. It takes a minute to realize that the deck was stacked against me from the very start.

“Dad impregnated twenty-five women?”

“Jane and I helped. I was your dad’s assistant, and your aunt spread the word about our clinic. Jane knew the community, and she convinced many of her girlfriends to undergo the procedure. Almost every woman who was inseminated delivered twins, and that explains the high number of births. Your father had a very productive year.”

“Was Aunt Jane one of the mothers in the program, and is Amber really my cousin?”

“You already know the answer. Jane loved her brother, and she always hoped to became pregnant the old fashioned way. The three of us shared an apartment, and your dad’s cock was always inside one of us. Jane desperately wanted a family, and she had been trying to have a baby with her brother since the end of high school. But it wasn’t working. That’s the reason why your father became a doctor, and a specialist in fertility. He used his sperm to successfully fertilize two of his sister’s eggs, and he implanted the sample into her womb.”

“Two eggs?”

“A boy and a girl. Unfortunately there were complications, and only the one survived. Your cousin, and it’s more correct to think of Amber as your sister.”

“Was Dad at the hospital when you and Aunt Jane gave birth?”

“Your dad was in the delivery room for both of us. Your dad truly loved his sister and I, and he loved that we were pregnant at the same time. Being pregnant only made Jane and I that more horny, and we couldn’t get enough of your dad’s huge cock. Jane gave birth to Amber a mere three days after I delivered you and your sisters, and the hospital was immediately suspicious. Amber and Emma looked so much alike that they could have been identical twins, and that’s when we decided to move to Saint Lisbon. Jane moved into her old home, and she looked after her dying mom. It seemed wise to keep the name of Amber’s dad a secret until we established roots in the community, and until we could be sure that we were safe. I know we should have told you before now, and I can only say that I’m sorry.”

“Does Emma and Elsa know about Amber, and our extended family?”

“The three of us had a long talk this morning. Your sisters have mixed feelings, and I can’t blame them. Jane had a similar talk with her daughter, and she told her the truth. Amber hasn’t shown much of a response since she learned that you are really her brother. It’s a lot to process, and I think she needs a little time to make the adjustment.”

“You should have told us the truth. I feel like I’ve been set up, and it’s impossible to find a girl in Saint Lisbon who isn’t related to me. Even if I was looking beyond our front door.”

“I didn’t want you to look beyond our front door. This has always been a big part of the plan, and I wanted you to see the beauty in the girls of your own family. I needed your feelings to grow naturally, and without any interference from me. The other mothers who took part in the program knew that their children were going to be related by one parent. They weighed the pros and cons, and it was accepted by everyone. Girls go on dates, and spread their legs for boys who are really their brothers. That doesn’t include the sex they already get at home. Sisters ask their brothers to take their virginity, and boys learn about sex from their mothers. Incest is practiced in many families in Saint Lisbon, and it’s widely accepted. Though it isn’t talked about in public.”

“I must know some of my sisters and brothers.”

“All of your sisters and brothers are in your graduating class. I already showed the list to Emma, and she is thrilled to discover that one of your sisters is her best friend. In your heart you already know who I’m talking about.”

“You can’t be serious? You know how I feel about Payton, and I just found out that she feels the same way. Payton wants me to be her boyfriend, and now she’s going to find out that I’m her brother. What if she doesn’t want to be with me anymore?”

“Obviously that’s not going to be an issue. Payton enjoyed a sexual relationship with Matt, and she didn’t care that he is her brother. Payton’s feelings for you are clear, and I know how much you love each other. Matt is also your brother, and I hope that you can become the best of friends. I’m so very proud of you, son.”

I see everything differently. I’ve always been a loner, and I had no desire to be in the spotlight. My perspective has changed, and I can’t wait to move forward. I love making Mom proud, and I’m glad to be a part of something that is bigger than myself. I can’t wait to see my new sisters, and I must know a few of my brothers. An idea that raises a very important question.

“Is Jake my brother? I like Chloe a lot, and I’d like to have her as one of my sisters. I guess I can’t have it both ways.”

“Jake and Chloe are not your brother and sister. Their mom never came to our clinic, and she did not take part in the program. Susan was married to the principal of your school, and the two separated shortly after she became pregnant. Susan liked younger men, and there were rumors of multiple affairs. I didn’t pay much attention to the rumors at that time. Your father had just passed away, and Jane and I closed the clinic. I had my own family to worry over.”

“But something doesn’t add up. Jake was raised by his dad, and Chloe went to live with her mom. Why were the twins separated, and why didn’t Chloe know that they are brother and sister? I’m pretty sure that Jake knew the truth, and he just didn’t care.”

“I don’t know their family very well. Your aunt was friends with Susan in high school, and she says that Susan was always a bit crazy. I’m not sure what she told her daughter about her father and brother, and it sounds like she didn’t tell her anything at all. But that doesn’t excuse Jake from raping his sister.”

Mom suddenly seems nervous. She takes a good look around the outside of the car, and she leans toward me. I think I understand her concern. The election is next month, and the last thing that Mom needs is a scandal. I don’t know how the people might vote if they were to discover that the mayor is pregnant with her son’s babies.

“Most of the mothers in the program have told their children. Emma is suppose to speak with Payton, and Elsa already broke the news to Cassie. This was always an important part of the plan, and absolutely necessary to proceed to the next step.”

“The next step?”

“We must use caution when speaking in public. I understand that everyone doesn’t think like me, and that we have to be selective when we invite others into our group. Some people can’t be trusted.”

“What exactly do you want from me?”

“I want you to keep doing what you’ve been doing. I want you to sleep with as many girls as possible, and I want you to fill their wombs. That includes every one of your sisters.”

“What if the their mothers don’t want their daughters to become pregnant?”

“This was always phase two of the plan. Your sisters will give birth to the next generation, and don’t be surprised if some of their mothers ask to sleep with you. Emma and I are of the same mind. I’m going to introduce you to my friends, and Emma wants you to impregnate all the cheerleaders. Naturally I fully support your sister’s part in the plan. But not before I do a background check on each girl. I know you were with Chloe at the motel, and I know that Amber showed up with several cheerleaders. Do we know if we can trust these girls?”

“I don’t know Amy or Hannah very well. They are sisters, and Emma says that she has seen them making out in the bathroom. Madison is very good friends with Emma, and she is supposedly sleeping with her dad. I think we can trust them.”

“That’s good news. I’m told that Chloe is pregnant with triplets, and that she could give birth any day now. I guess I’m not the only one who can carry three at a time. I wonder how Susan is handling her daughter’s pregnancy, and does she know that her son is the father? This may have been her plan, and there could be more going on in that family that we don’t know about.”

“Kind of like our family, and can we go in the house? I want to see Emma before supper.”

“I promised you no more secrets, and I meant what I said. But I want to give you something before we go inside. Something that you’ve earned, and what rightfully belongs to you.”

Mom hands me a set of keys before we exit the car. I’m lead toward the open door of the garage, and where I can see the taillights of Dad’s Mustang. I can’t wait to see how she handles on the highway. I won’t be old enough to drive until my next birthday, and by then I’ll have children of my own. The world around me is changing fast, and everything that belonged to Dad is now mine. Including Mom.

“I was going to wait until your next birthday. But today feels right, and I wanted to show you how much you mean to me as my son. You look more and more like your father every day. The same thick hair, and bright blue eyes. Though I think your cock may be bigger by an inch or two. I don’t remember your dad’s cock being able to penetrate me so deeply, and he certainly didn’t make me pregnant after one try.”

Mom and I kiss like lovers. The driveway is dark, and I doubt if anyone can see us. But I no longer care. Elsa and Cassie greet us at the front door, and I receive a hug and a kiss from both girls. Cassie offers her pregnant belly for my personal inspection, and it appears much rounder than I remember. Cassie is wearing a very short camisole, and she has it paired with panties. She is due to give birth any day now, and she appears excited. I truly wish that she was carrying my baby.

“Welcome home, bro. I hope that you don’t mind me living here, and I love that I’m really one of your sisters. My next baby is definitely going to be yours.”

“I’ll hold you to that promise, sis.”

“I hate what Chris did to you. He’s always been hot tempered, and you can see how he treated me. I was his personal fuck toy, and family doesn’t mean anything to Chris.”

“It’s not your fault. I’m glad that you came to live with us, Cassie, and you look really hot. Pregnancy suits you.”

“You’re just being nice. Your mom wants to double the population of Saint Lisbon, and I’m all on board with her plan. Of course I’ll need your help.”

“You can count on me. What did your mom and dad have to say about you moving out?”

“They agreed to let me go. Your mom threatened to call the police on Chris, and she was going to have him charged with rape and assault. It was an easy decision for them. My mom sleeps with my brother when dad is away on business, and she’s jealous because I’m carrying his baby. Your mom received legal guardianship, and full parental responsibility over me. Can you handle another sister, Josh?”

“I’m certainly willing to try, Cassie. Though I don’t want to do anything to get between you and Elsa. This means that your lover is now your sister, and are you sure that you handle living in our crazy family?”

Elsa playfully squeezes between me and Cassie. The two sisters share a lovers kiss, and it’s long enough to make me feel invisible. I can’t wait for Mom’s belly to grow just as big and round. Aunt Jane will be home soon, and Mom says that dinner will be ready in an hour. Enough time to see my bedroom, and rekindle my relationship with Emma. Or at least find out where we stand.

The stairs are a challenge. Elsa and Cassie offer to help, and I politely decline their offer. I need a few minutes with Emma, and I don’t want to appear weak. I’m told that Amber is at cheerleader practice, and now is a good time for us to be alone. We may not have many opportunities in the future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.