Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

It must have been a dream. I had sex with the most beautiful cheerleader in my school, and she begged me to cum in her tight teen pussy. We made love in one position after another, and we revealed our true emotions. A magical night that ended in my bed, and where we made love one more time. The most beautiful girl in the world, and the love of my life. A girl who also happens to be my twin sister.

Emma is nowhere to be seen when I open my eyes. I’m alone, and I can’t help but wonder if the last few days have been nothing more than a young man’s fantasy. A wet dream without borders, and the result of an overactive imagination. A delusional mind that saw me make love to the women of my own family.

Proof of our sin remains all over my bed. The sheets are thick with the scent of my sister’s perfume, and a flowery body spray that I’ve come to enjoy. As well as the sweet smell of her sex. My sister and I made love like two dogs in heat, and she promised to love me forever. I can’t help but worry if that promise has already been forgotten.

It’s Saturday morning. It’s the day of the big game, and a bus has been arranged to transport the cheerleaders. The house is eerily quiet, and I may have slept through my sister’s departure. An idea that doesn’t seem likely. Emma wants the other cheerleaders to see me with Payton, and so we can cover our own affair. A brother and sister who aren’t afraid to admit their love for one another, and who refuse to follow the rules of a closed minded society. The loving family that Mom always wanted.

I can’t stop thinking about last night. My sister asked me to take her virginity, and she allowed me to cum in her fifteen year old pussy. Her young body is a gift from the heavens, and so very tight. I can’t wait to make love to her again and again, and I hope that she feels the same way. I need to make sure before I make any plans for the future.

My sister and I are playing with fire. Neither of us have been very careful, and it’s only a matter of time before the wrong person sees us together. Holding hands in the park, and a kiss on the lips is reserved for lovers. It’s certainly not acceptable for a sexually overactive brother, and his beautiful twin sister. I can’t take my sister into a movie theater, and make out with her in the front row. Most people aren’t so accepting.

A knock at the front door has me on the move. I toss the bed sheets from my naked body, and I scramble to find clothes. I don’t know what to expect as I make my way down the stairs, and it’s better to be safe than sorry. I can’t let anyone see my bedroom, and I don’t want anyone to know that I’m enjoying carnal relations with one of my sisters. We could be in serious trouble if anyone discovers the truth.

Not that Emma seems to care. My sister is already at the front door, and she is dressed in nothing but a loose fitting towel. Her long hair is dripping wet, and it looks like she just got out of the shower. Her bare legs look very delicious, and the rest of her sexy body literally beckons to me. I wish that we had a few minutes to be alone this morning.

A thought that scatters with the wind. The door swings open, and I’m not surprised to see Payton on the other side. The two girls have yet to see me, and they enjoy a very sensual kiss. I remain a ghost while Emma pulls her lover and best friend into her bedroom, and they quickly shut the door. It appears that I’m not needed.

A tall glass of orange juice is just what I need to clear my brain. I make myself a big bowl of cereal, and I fill one of the seats at the kitchen table. It feels weird not to see Mom sitting across from me, and where she spends every morning working on the crossword. There’s no sign of activity coming from Emma’s bedroom, and I’ll assume that the girls are getting changed. I plan to find Elsa as soon as we are alone.

Emma understands my position in our family. I have a long list of responsibilities, and duties to perform. Mom wants a baby, and it won’t be long before Aunt Jane knocks on our door. My sister knows all about Mom’s plans to repopulate Saint Lisbon, and she has a working plan of her own. I say that I’m in love with my sister, and yet I can’t wait to be introduced to the other cheerleaders. Including her girlfriend.

How can I possibly become the man of the house? I’m not as wise as my Dad, and I’ve never shown any responsibility. I’m not a leader by any stretch of the imagination, and I’ve always been alone. I don’t enjoy the spotlight, and I prefer to lurk from the shadows. I’ve taken advantage of both my sisters, and I’ve used their desires for my own selfish gains. It’s just a matter of time before my family sees the real me.

A yellow bus pulls up to the curb outside our house. The driver opens the door, and he honks the horn. It looks like all the other cheerleaders are present, and they appear anxious to get on the road. I can hear their high pitch squeals from inside the house. I don’t know if there’s enough time for Payton and I to put on a show, and so we can convince the other girls that we’re going steady. I wish that I had a few minutes to become more familiar with the girl who is going to be my pretend lover.

My sister’s plan may have to wait until after the game. The driver grows tired of waiting, and he sounds the horn a second time. Three cheerleaders exit the bus, and they move toward the house in a triangular formation. With Amber in a commanding lead. My cousin appears ready for all out war, and I look for a place to hide. My sister opens her bedroom, and the two best friends are ready to go. It’s show time.

Emma and Payton never looked sexier. The new uniform is very eye pleasing, and it shows a lot of bare skin. Most notable is the exposed midriff, and a serious amount of cleavage. The girls model the new uniform for me, and they offer several dramatic poses. The girls ignore the pounding coming from the front door, and they rush toward me. Panic sets in, and I feel like I’m going to faint. It’s safe to assume that a plan has been set into motion.

“Relax, bro. Take a deep breath, and focus on me for a minute. Payton and I need your help to put on a little show for Amber, and then you can have the rest of the morning to yourself. Do we look super hot in our cheerleader uniforms, and do you think you can handle both of us later tonight?”

“Can I be honest, sis?”

“Of course you can be honest. I trust Payton with my life, and you can say whatever you want to both of us.”

“I can’t believe that we’re going through with your plans for tonight. You and Payton look very delicious in those short skirts, and I can’t wait to see you at the motel. But what will happen if someone sees me in your room?”

“Nobody will care. Everyone thinks that you’re dating Payton, and they think that I’m spending the night with my boyfriend. It doesn’t have to be weird, and nobody needs to know that Payton and I are sleeping with you. I still need to test the water before I start telling people that I’m riding my brother’s monster cock.”

“Are you deliberately trying to scare away your best friend?”

“Payton doesn’t believe that you and I are having sex. She’s seen what’s left of my bed, and she still doesn’t believe me. She wants proof right now, and she wants to see me make you hard. Before Amber breaks down our front door and ruins everything.”

There’s no turning back. My sister leans into my chest, and our lips melt together. My left hand disappears beneath my sister’s skirt, and I slip two fingers inside her panties. I watch for a reaction from Payton, and I’m pleased to see a big smile. My sister demands even more of my attention, and her tongue plunges into my mouth. I’m only too happy to return the favor.

Proof of our great sin. My sister allows me to finger her wet pussy, and she runs one of her hands over the growing swell in the front of my jeans. There simply isn’t time for anything more. The bus driver sounds the horn a third time, and someone screams from the front door. Amber is beyond frustrated, and she demands an audience. My sister is slow to pull away, and she gives me one of her big sunny smiles. Payton appears convinced.

“Is it my turn to kiss your brother? It looked like you were trying to eat his face, and I didn’t think that you were going to save anything for me. I’m so jealous.”

“He’s all yours, girlfriend. You can be first in line tonight, and you can ride his cock right now if you want. Though I don’t know if we have enough time, and Amber is starting to get on my last nerve. What if we put on a little show for that slut?”

The two best friends are quick to trade places. Emma moves to the front door, and Payton slides into position in front of me. The two girls are of equal height, and similar body shape. Athletic and busty, and my clear favorite. My arms are welcomed, and Payton directs one of my hands beneath her skirt. My sister looks over her right shoulder, and she makes sure that the stage is set. This will be my second kiss with a girl who isn’t related to me by blood.

“Did you knock up your sister last night, Josh?”

“It’s very possible. I came in her pussy several times, and she isn’t on birth control.”

“That makes two of us. I can’t wait for you to cum inside me later on tonight, and I hope that I get pregnant right away. Is it alright if I have your baby?”

“It’s okay with me. Is it true what Emma told me about your brother?”

“It’s no big deal. He ate my pussy, and he came in my mouth a bunch of times. His cum is very sweet. But Matt always has a girlfriend, and he definitely doesn’t want to knock me up with a baby. Emma is so lucky, and I’d love to be one of your sisters. I’m tired of being a virgin.”

“I don’t know if you’re truly a virgin after what happened last night. Did you really let your dog cum in your pussy?”

“That was a mistake. I was super horny, and my vibrator just wasn’t up to the challenge. I think the batteries are dead. I needed something alive between my legs, and Matt said no for the five hundredth time. I hope that you still want to be with me, and that we can get together after the game. Will you be my boyfriend?”

I don’t see a reason to put an end to our night of fun. Payton melts into my arms, and our lips slide together. My new girlfriend is very sensual, and her lipstick tastes like cherry soda. Payton’s tongue feels at home in my mouth, and she proves just as eager as my sister. The sexy young girl in front of me closes her eyes, and I follow her lead. I could easily mistake Payton for one of my own sexy sisters.

I hear Amber’s voice more clearly after the front door swings open. My cousin launches an all out verbal assault against my sister, and she stops cold when she sees Payton and I standing together. Every girl present watches the heated action, and several gasps fill the air. Including one from my sister, and I wonder if she’s having second thoughts. I guess that I’ll find out at the motel.

“Where’s your boyfriend, Emma? I was hoping to finally meet the man with that beautiful cock, and maybe get a small taste for myself. I thought that Jeff was with you this morning?”

“Jeff was with me all night. We had sex just an hour ago, and he begged to cum inside me. Not that he had to beg very hard, and I’m probably carrying his baby right now. I thought about what you said, Amber, and you’re absolutely right. The cheerleaders support their own, and we have to show solidarity for Chloe.”

“Does that include Payton? I thought that she was your lover, and I didn’t think that you wanted her to hook up with your brother. That’s weird.”

“It’s not weird. Payton and I broke up, and she can be with whomever she desires. That includes my dim witted brother. I don’t see the big deal. Payton was with my brother all morning, and he came inside her pussy several times. Do you want to see what they did to my bed?”

Amber is obviously surprised by my sister’s new found confidence. The two rivals square off, and they appear ready for battle. If only for a few more seconds. Amber is quick to back down, and she surrenders to my sister’s authority. Amber takes a long look at me, and she appears heart broken. I can assume that our short lived affair has come to an unsatisfying conclusion.

The bus driver sounds the horn one more time. Payton pulls away from my embrace, and my left hand slips from her panties. Two of my fingers pop free of her wet pussy. My new girlfriend grabs hold of Amber, and the girls make their way back to the bus. All except for my sister. The front door is partially closed, and we enjoy a moment of privacy. There probably won’t be much of that in the future.

“Dim witted brother?”

“I had to say something to throw Amber off the scent. She’s like a shark, and she can smell blood in the water.”

“Are you going to kill Amber before you get to the game,? It’s a long drive.”

“Anything is possible. But I don’t have anywhere to dump the body, and I’d rather not go to jail. Did you enjoy making out with my girlfriend?”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“I’m not mad. This was the first time that I saw you with Payton, and I’m not entirely sure how I feel. If anything I’m a little turned on. I love being with you, and I love being with my girlfriend. I want you and Payton to find a connection, and so the three of us can be together. I just don’t want to be forgotten.”

I can never forget my sister. Emma welcomes a deep kiss, and she jumps into my arms. My hands support my sister’s sexy ass, and she wraps her long legs around my waist. It’s amazing how perfectly we fit together. I place my sister back on her feet, and I run my lips up the left side of her throat. Hard enough to leave several marks. My sister knows how I truly feel, and she grins from ear to ear. We really need to be more careful.

“I don’t care who sees the marks on my neck, and I don’t care if someone suspects that they’re from you. It’s not going to matter once I’m pregnant.”

“I can always pull out when I cum. It’s up to you, sis, and did you want me to pull out before I cum inside Payton?”

“I don’t want you to pull out of either one of us. Payton wants your baby, and I don’t need her pissed off at me because you refuse to knock her up. I want all my girls at their best for today’s game, and I want each of them to have a swollen belly by the start of next year. The cheerleaders need to show solidarity, and I expect the pregnancy pact to continue with force. Most of the cheerleaders are single at the moment, and you may be our only option. There are a lot of other girls at our school who have promised to join, and they want to know the name of a guy who can easily make them pregnant. I can’t offer my fictitious boyfriend, and so it will have to be my good looking brother with the ten inch cock. No pressure.”

“No pressure? I have yet to give anyone a baby, and you already have me breeding with two thirds of the girls who go to our school.”

“I wouldn’t say two thirds. Maybe half, and that includes most of my cheerleaders. I want my girls to be strong, and I want everyone to understand that we are in charge of our own bodies. Sexual assault will no longer be tolerated, and Principal Skinner can’t do anything to stop us. At least we have the full support of the mayor.”

“Mom won’t be able to help you. Principal Skinner is blind, and he isn’t going to do anything to punish his own son. Jake is the best player on the football team, and his dad isn’t going to do anything that will hurt his professional career.”

“We’ll just see what happens after everyone hears the truth. It’s going to be the theme of my play in the Fall, and I can’t wait to perform in front of the whole school. What do you think about being the lead actor in my play, and pretending to be my boyfriend on stage? I still have to write the script, and you and I will have to go over our scenes together. At the very least it gives me an excuse to be in your bedroom after Amber comes to live with us.”

“I wish you would talk to me before you make these kind of decisions, sis. I’m not an actor, and you know how I hate attention. How big is my role, and will I have many lines?”

“The play will open with you raping me. The stage will be dimly lit, and so the audience won’t be able to see much of your face. Just the outlines of our naked bodies. The final scene will show me giving birth to your baby, and I’m not sure what to do with your character. Maybe you are sent to prison, and maybe I stab you with a knife. It’s a work in progress.”

“I think you and I are going to be in so much trouble, sis. Everyone knows that you and I are brother and sister, and your play will receive a lot of attention. Everyone is going to think that you and I are really having sex, and they will be right. Think of the publicity.”

“That’s exactly why I want you on stage with me. The whole school will want to be present, and so they can watch as a brother rapes his own sister. Pretend or not, and let them think what they want. The play will be a huge success. I’m sorry if this is all too much for you, and I can see that you’re about to panic. Everything is going to be alright, and I promise to make it up to you. Will I see you at half time?”

“Of course I’ll be there. I might not like the crowd, and I’ll probably be hiding under the bleachers. But a promise is a promise. You’re so beautiful, and you can have anyone you desire. Why do you want to be with your brother?”

“Because I’m in love with you, silly. That’s not going to change, and you’ll just have to deal with me for the rest of our lives. You didn’t even try to pull out of my pussy last night.”

“I only want you to be happy. I still can’t believe that we’re having sex, and are the morning after pills still on your night table?”

“You can hold onto them. I already offered them to Payton, and she refused. I guess Matt looked it up on the internet, and they’re pretty sure that a dog can’t breed with a human female. Payton is willing to take the chance, and she wants you to make her pregnant at the motel. She knows that’s not going to happen if she takes the pills.”

My sister gives me a warm goodbye kiss. We hold each other tight, and our tongues move in slow circles. One final peck on the lips, and our sin comes to an end before the front door is reopened. Emma races toward the bus, and several girls wave to me. I must remember to thank my sister for my new rise in popularity. I already miss my sister, and I’m also glad that she’s gone. The stage has been set, and the play is about to begin. I just need to find a quick dose of courage.

Elsa is asleep on Mom’s bed. The same bed where I became a man, and where Mom showed me how to make love to a woman. Lessons I plan to practice, and put to work on the girls of my own family. Mom spent the night at Aunt Jane’s house, and I don’t expect to see her until this afternoon. After I’ve completed my assigned task.

There is no sign of Cassie. My sister is alone on the bed, and for that I’m grateful. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do if the young girl was still in the house. Cassie is carrying her brother’s baby, and she admits to sleeping with her step-dad. The pregnant teen is very sexy, and she will make a fine addition to our family. But she probably doesn’t want to watch while I breed my pussy loving sister.

It’s not like we have a choice. I proceed into the room, and I lose my clothes to the floor. Elsa has yet to open her eyes, and she remains peacefully unaware. I slide into bed, and I make myself comfortable at her side. I love my sister’s smooth skin, and the heat from her bare pussy. Elsa always sleeps naked, and I enjoy another free tour of her sexy body. Including the tattoos that make her so unique.

The Dark Princess offers no resistance. My lips close over one of her darkened areolas, and I nurse from the inch long nipple at the center. It takes me a second to recognize that her nipple rings have been removed. I take a long look at my sleeping beauty, and I can see that most of her body jewelry is missing. Elsa’s face appears softer, and she appears more like a fine young lady. I’m not sure which way I like better.

The dog collar is new. A thin leather band, and embedded with tiny crystals. I find something similar around each of my sister’s wrists, and a silver chain around her left ankle. The bed sheets are quite damp, and I can assume that the two girls had a great time last night. There are an assortment of body lotions on the table next to the bed, and a bright pink anal plug. Along with a vibrator, a strap on, and what looks to be a string of glass beads. I’m not sure if the sex toys belong to one of the girls, and some of them could even belong to Mom. I can’t help but wonder if the strap on was ever used on Aunt Jane.

Elsa remains dead to the world. My attention moves over her body, and she does nothing to slow my advance. My sister smells of honey and wild flowers, and I taste every inch of her bare skin. I eat my sister’s pussy, and she moans in her sleep. I plug my sister’s rectum with my longest finger, and she nearly cums. I reposition to her back, and my cock slips between her legs. This might be a lot easier than I thought.

The girls of my family are always wet. Apparently it’s a fact of life for every girl and woman in Saint Lisbon, and Mom believes that there’s something in the water. Emma’s pussy lips appear like the wings of a butterfly, and they offer little resistance to the bell shaped head of my cock. Much of my ten inch shaft disappears, and I resist the urge to bury it completely. My sister moans for the second time, and she slowly rises from her deep slumber. I’m happy to wait until my sister acknowledges my presence.

“Damn that feels nice. I’ll assume that’s my brother who is laying behind me, and not my girlfriend. Unless you were able to grow a huge cock in the middle of the night, and either way I’m not complaining.”

“I’m glad to hear that you don’t have any objections, sis. There was a time not that long ago when you and I hated each other, and you couldn’t stand to have me this close. Everything has changed so fast in our house, and you and I are closer than ever. I can almost believe that you love me.”

“I just love your huge cock. Sorry to burst your bubble, and don’t take it personally. It’s not about love for me, and everyone in our family wants something different from you. Mom wants more babies, and Emma wants to marry you. Please don’t make me say that I love you, and can we keep our relationship just about sex? You and I both know why you’re here this morning.”

I’ve never known the Dark Princess to be so cordial. It’s not in her nature, and I still expect a war. My sister rolls over, and she allows me on top of her back. I spread her legs with my own, and I drill all the way into her hot teen pussy. My sister appears to accept her place in our family, and she has become my third conquest. But something doesn’t feel right, and I come to a stop. Elsa almost seems disappointed.

“Mom will shoot you if you don’t hurry up and impregnate me.”

“I know. Did you want to move to your bed?”

“Not a chance. I’ve seen what you did to Emma’s bed, and you’re not ruining my good sheets.”

“Why is Mom’s bed so wet, sis?”

“It’s Cassie. She’s lactating, and her tits leak during the night. It started a month ago, and it becomes painful for her if I don’t nurse from her tits a couple of times each day. You should ask Cassie if you can help, and I know that she’ll say yes.”

“I will, sis. Why the dog collar?”

“Cassie gave it to me as a gift. She loves animals, and you must have seen her cat ears. I think they make her look cute, and you better not disagree. At least she isn’t into interspecies breeding like your new girlfriend Payton. She must be really desperate for cock, and what’s wrong with Matt for not looking after his sister’s needs?”

“I don’t really know the guy. He’s on the football team, and he’s very popular with the ladies. But he doesn’t hang around with Jake, and he’s probably not all that bad. You must have spoken to our sister before she left this morning.”

“Emma looked in on me and Cassie. She crawled into bed with us, and we fooled around for a few minutes.”

“Why didn’t anyone invite me?”

“That’s what you get for sleeping late. Emma rubbed Cassie’s swollen belly like she was trying to start a fire, and she tasted her milk for the first time. Our sister was disgustingly happy, and she may have bragged about how terrific you were last night when you did your best to make her pregnant. I guess I’m about to see for myself, and can I at least use the washroom to clean up before you rape a baby into me?”

“Take whatever time you need, sis. I’m just sorry that it has to be this way.”

“Don’t be sorry. It’s what mom wants, and it’s what I what I want from you. I see that you waited until we were alone, and that’s very considerate of you. Thank you.”

“I didn’t know if you wanted your girlfriend to watch. It doesn’t matter to me either way, and where is Cassie?”

“She went home to pack a few things. Mom said that Cassie can move in with us, and that she can sleep in my bed. Cassie likes you a lot, and I expect you to make yourself available whenever she needs an injection of your cock. Maybe once or twice a week, and whenever one of us is horny. Probably more often after Cassie gives birth, and I’m sure that she wants you to be the father of her next baby. Mom gave me everything that I wanted, and I didn’t have to threaten to call the police. Or tell anyone about her sleeping with her own son.”

“Was that your big plan, sis? Mom controls the police, and it seems like everyone in town is having sex with someone in their own family. Who were you going to tell?”

“You’re probably right. I’m just glad that mom agreed to my demands, and she said to let you know that Cassie is on the safe list. Whatever that means, and I assume that you already know.”

“It means that Mom trusts your girlfriend not to tell anyone about our loving family. Probably because Cassie has been having sex with her brother, and she’s carrying his baby. I don’t know if he raped her or not. Most girls in Saint Lisbon are quick to spread their legs for someone in their family, and they can’t wait to become pregnant. Where does this leave you and me, sis, and do you want to have my baby?”

“I don’t have much of a choice. I had to agree to mom’s plan if I wanted Cassie in my bed, and now you’re going to turn me into one of your breeding cows.”

“You’re not the only one in this bed who is simply following the mayor’s directive. Mom gave me a job to complete, and apparently this has been the plan for our family since the day we were born. I’m sorry, sis.”

“Stop saying that you’re sorry. Emma and I are two very different girls, and we don’t want to be treated the same way. Emma has a soft heart, and she obviously loves you. It almost makes me sick how she swoons for you. I’m hard to the core, and I’ve wanted you to rape me every day this week. Cassie says that she understands. Part of her enjoyed when her brother held her down on the bed, and she came every time that her brother drove his cock into her pussy. She just couldn’t help herself.”

“Did you know about her dad?”

“I suspected as much. I can’t blame Cassie for anything that happened in that house, and part of me understands. I wish that our dad was alive, and I would give anything to have his baby. Does that make me sound awful?”

“Don’t worry about it, and Emma pretty much said the same thing.”

“Is mom going to have your baby?”

“I guess we’ll find out. It’s going to be quite busy around here, and did she tell you that Aunt Jane and Amber are moving in with us?”

“I’ll bet you can’t wait. Your own harem, and more cows for you to breed and milk. How did you ever become so popular? I think you owe me and Emma, and you had better not say no when one of us asks for ten minutes with that amazing cock. Don’t spend all your time with Amber, and don’t forget who loves you the most. I know how much Emma wants to be with you.”

“Emma will always be first to me. Mom wants a baby, and so does Aunt Jane. Emma has officially signed on to this pregnancy pact, and she wants me to impregnate all the cheerleaders. I’ve just been told that might include a few more girls who go to our school.”

“Don’t look at me. I don’t want a baby, and the only reason I agreed to let you knock me up is so Cassie can live here.”

“At least you got what you want.”

“I guess so. Mom kissed me before she went out last night, and that’s when I knew how much she was into girls. I could smell one of her exotic perfumes, and I can still taste her tongue in my mouth. I’m not ashamed to say I liked it a lot. She asked to see my tattoos, and I took off all my clothes. Mom showed a real interest in me, and see said that likes my body art. That’s when she kissed me.”

My sister doesn’t bother to get dressed. I catch a glimpse of her dragon tattoo, and the sweet sight of her bare ass. Both are absolutely breathtaking. Elsa leaves the bedroom, and she leaves me in the middle of Mom’s bed. The scene of the crime, and where Mom and I made love for much of yesterday.

The room is alive with many fragrances. A combination of body oils, perfumes, and scented candles. I’ve never known Elsa to wear perfume, and Cassie has been a very good influence. I feel strangely connected to Cassie, and I hope that we will grow a lot closer. Elsa seems on board, and she has already given me permission to sleep with her pregnant girlfriend. I just hope that nothing changes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.