Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I don’t pretend to understand the meaning of love. I know that I’m only young, and I don’t have all the answers to life. I’m fifteen years old, and I have very little experience with the opposite sex. The girls of my family talk of love, and each of them appears eager to explore their sexuality. I wonder if this is how it’s always been in Saint Lisbon.

Today is a very important day in my young life. I’m first to wake, and I take a good long look at the beautiful girl who remains tight to my side. My sister remains asleep, and I wish that we could stay like this all day. My cock enjoys the heat of her pussy, and my right arm feels at home against the warm skin of her bare tits. I can’t remember how I became so lucky, and it’s best not to try. I only need to live for today.

My sister’s cellphone reveals that it’s late morning. It also shows me seventeen new messages, and five of them are from Payton. I don’t remember if my sister has cheerleader practice this morning. All I do know is that it’s another beautiful day, and I plan to lose my virginity before the sun settles into the mountains that surround Saint Lisbon. A plan that should also allow me to make love to my beautiful sister.

There are two mugs of cocoa on the nightstand. Steam rises from their rims, and they had to have been placed there in the last few minutes. I shake off the cobwebs, and I take a look around my bedroom. Mom must have been in here, and she must have seen my arm around my naked sister. Emma’s bare skin shines bright in the light of day, and I can see several love bites. Our lust for one another is all too obvious.

My sister’s panties remain in full view on the floor. I see a stain of dried semen across the soft fabric, and Mom can assume that her only son is to blame. I don’t remember hearing any screaming, and I assume that we’re not in trouble. I’m sure that I locked the door before I crawled into bed next to my naked sister, and I didn’t expect Mom to find us together. We didn’t even try to conceal our sinful activities.

There can only be one explanation. Elsa must have climbed the tree late last night, and entered the house through my bedroom window. I wonder what Elsa thought when she saw my arm around our naked sister? I don’t believe that Elsa purposely left the bedroom door, and so Mom could catch us together. An idea that obviously doesn’t matter. Mom chose not to wake us, and then she heated up some cocoa. A point that goes a long way toward the successful completion of my plan.

It’s going to be a very beautiful day. Mom is moving around downstairs, and I already know that she isn’t going to work. I hear the sound of someone snoring, and it confirms that Elsa is in her bedroom. The Dark Princess hates the sunlight, and she always sleeps late. I don’t expect to see her before noon. I tear myself away from Emma, and I take a look out my second floor window. The sun is shining bright, and it’s suppose to be a scorcher. It’s already too hot to go for a run.

The pool looks inviting. A high fence surrounds the backyard, and keeps out intruders. Not that we ever have any visitors. Mom bought the neighboring lots when they were abandoned, and she had the houses torn down. It must be good to be the mayor, and to wield that kind of power. Mom is serious when it comes to our family’s privacy.

I settle back onto the bed. Emma responds to a warm kiss on the soft skin of her neck, and she welcomes a longer kiss on the lips. She opens her eyes, and she copies my smile. Can this day possibly become any better? My sister looks around my bedroom, and she reaches for her cellphone on the nightstand. She begins to move faster when she sees the large number of messages.

“Why did you let me sleep so late, bro? You know I have practice.”

“Don’t blame me, sis. I guess the two of us needed the rest, and I didn’t know that you had to be somewhere. Is something wrong?”

“It looks that way. My brain is still waking up, and I’ll tell you about it in a minute. Is that cocoa?”

“I believe so.”

“That brings me back to when we were little. Nights when you and I slept together, and mom brought us hot cocoa in the morning. Of course I don’t remember us sleeping naked, and my tits weren’t quite this big. Are we in trouble?”

“You tell me. How much have you told Mom, and how far did she say that we could go together? Or does Mom think that you and I are having sex with each other?”

“I honestly don’t know. Mom probably thinks you and I are having sex, and she’s not far off. I want you to make love to me, and I want your cock inside my pussy. It’s going to happen very soon, and we have to tell her at some point. Preferably before I’m nine months pregnant, and ready to give birth. I guess I should be honest and tell her everything.”

“I’ll let you have that discussion. I still have bruises all over my face, and Mom is going to think that I raped you.”

“Mom is a lot smarter than you think. She knows everything that you and I have been doing together, and she never gave me any limits. She simply told me her own private views on love and relationships. That everyone should be free to express love, and with whomever they desire. I took that as her permission for you and I to do pretty much whatever we wanted, and that includes sex.”

“Mom must have seen my arms around you this morning. I can’t believe that she didn’t wake us, and tell you to put on some clothes.”

“That proves my point. Mom saw me naked in your bed, and she didn’t say anything at all. I’m sure my panties are covered with your cum.”

“Are you going to talk to Mom about getting you the morning after pill, sis?”

“If that’s what you want. I’m willing to take a chance, and see what happens. We haven’t gone all the way, and there’s still time. As far as I know I can’t get pregnant from swallowing your load.”

“What about what we did yesterday, and last week? That’s twice you sat on my cock, and you allowed me to cum all over your pussy. I don’t care if my cock wasn’t very deep inside you, and if you think you’re still a virgin. I saw my sperm dripping out.”

“I’m not worried. I’ll tell Mom what happened, and I don’t think she’s going to care that I got some of your cum inside me. In fact that’s probably what she wants. I don’t know what mom is going to say when I tell her we made a video, and that I sent it to a bunch of my friends. Maybe she’ll understand, and I won’t have to admit that I’m horny to ride my brother’s cock.”

“Do you want me to buy condoms?”

“I already looked and there’s none to be found. It’s like someone wants every girl in Saint Lisbon to become pregnant, and I wonder if the mayor had anything to do with that?”

“It’s possible. I believe Mom has a hidden agenda, and I’m going to ask her today. I’m tired of all the secrets.”

“Maybe I’ll let you talk to her first. The girls are already asking where I am this morning, and I need to take a shower. I’m truly sorry about last night. I promised to make love to you, and then I got scared. I’m under a lot of pressure, and I’m still confused. There’s a lot going on that you don’t know about, and I’m trying to come up with a game plan. You should know that I told Payton the truth about us before I fell asleep. I told her that you’re my boyfriend, and that you’re the guy in all the pictures and videos that we took together. It had to be done.”

“Are you sure that was a smart idea, sis?”

“I didn’t have much of a choice. Payton was very horny last night, and she was about to impale her pussy on her dog’s cock. I had to say something to make her stop, and telling her the truth about you and me seemed like the only option. Payton says that she’s not surprised, and that she already had her suspicions. I’m either at school or at home, and I don’t have the time to look for the perfect guy. A guy with a ten inch cock like yours.”

“Did Payton lose her virginity to her dog?”

“I honestly don’t know. It’s possible, and maybe she’s afraid to tell me. I know she’s very close to that dog. I’ve slept over her house a bunch of times, and he always tries to climb between us. I like the feel of his soft fur against my bare skin. Payton likes to touch his cock, and she makes him cum in her hand. I watched her taste it one time.”

“Your girlfriend is crazy. What if she tells someone about you and me?”

“I don’t think that we have to worry. Payton has her own secrets, and she admits that she use to do much the same with her older brother. She polished her brother’s cock a bunch of times, and he ate her pussy until she creamed all over his face. But they never went all the way. Payton is willing to keep our secret as long as I promise to share you, and as long as she can date you for real.”

“Your girlfriend doesn’t think that our relationship is crazy?”

“My girlfriend tried to get her dog to mount her pussy last night. She was on her hands and knees, and his cock was between her legs. But she says that it didn’t work, and she had to finish the poor thing off with her hand. She may tell us something different at the motel.”

“Did Payton say why she never went all the way with her brother?”

“Her brother found a girlfriend. Payton became infuriated, and she slipped into her brother’s bedroom late one night. Apparently she tried to take his cock while he was sleeping, and he woke up. He threw Payton off the bed, and screamed for her to get out. Will you grow tired of me after Payton becomes your girlfriend?”

“I could never replace you. I want you to be my number one girl forever, and I don’t care who finds out about us. I love you, sis, and I’m not afraid to say it out loud.”

The cellphone is dropped to the mattress. Emma lowers her body to my side, and we enjoy another strong kiss. One that is anything but appropriate between a brother and his sister. I love the smell of my sister’s long hair, and I leave a trail of kisses around the soft skin of her neck. Elsa is probably in her bedroom across the hall, and Mom is downstairs. But I really don’t care if someone walks into my room, and sees my naked sister on my bed. I’m tired of hiding.

Emma lays her head on my pillow. I plant kisses across both of her massive tits, and I slowly move down her body. I eat my sister’s pussy, and she cums all over my face. Emma changes places with me, and she takes my cock into her mouth. I’ll never grow tired of my sister’s sweet lips, and she draws me into a terrific orgasm. We lay together beneath the covers after I come down from my high.

“I love the taste of your cum. I love the taste of your pee, and I can’t wait to try that again. I’ve never been more happy. I can’t believe that I’m in love with my own brother, and I need to scream it from the rooftop. I don’t care who knows about us.”

“Do we have to tell Mom?”

“Don’t worry so much. Mom loves us, and I’m sure that she’ll understand.”

“Did Payton say if her mother ever caught her in her brother’s bed?”

“Payton says that she was always in her brother’s bed. Matt was always eating his sister’s sploosh, and she loved licking the seed from the end of his cock. Kind of like us. They never stopped, and their mom caught them a bunch of times. But she never said that she was disappointed, and she left them alone. I guess this happens a lot in Saint Lisbon, and apparently it’s more accepted than we thought. Luckily for us.”

I’m not sure what my sister is talking about. Emma retrieves her phone, and she pulls up a link to the video we made yesterday. I’m surprised to see it has been viewed more than five thousand times, and I wonder how many girls have seen my cock. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. Emma has a great many fans, and she appears to enjoy her new fame. Though she clearly has something to show me.

“What’s the problem?”

“Look at the mirror in the background. Elsa and I made a mistake when we edited the video, and neither of us noticed the reflection. You can clearly see Elsa’s face, and now everyone knows that I had a threesome with my sister. Luckily for us we didn’t do much more than kiss, and Elsa sucks from one of my nipples for a few seconds. A minute at most, and it’s not a big deal.”

“We were lucky. It could have been my reflection in the mirror, and then where would we be?”

“It doesn’t matter. Nobody cares that we were on top of the same guy, and everyone believes that we were with my boyfriend. Nobody has a clue that it was you, and I don’t know if anyone really cares about incest. The responses are all positive, and a lot of girls are talking about their first sexual experiences with one of their own sisters. It’s completely natural.”

“So you’re not worried?”

“Not at all. Mom might care when she sees the video, and I will have to show it to her this morning. Payton is the only one who knows the full truth, and that you were the one who made your sisters cum. Payton is very envious, and she can’t wait to see you at the motel. You’re a rock star!”

I don’t know what to think. I’ve always been a loner, and I don’t care for all this attention. Not like my sister. Emma takes a long sip from one of the mugs, and she strolls toward my washroom. She asks me to follow, and I can already guess why. An offer that I politely decline. My sister overacts, and she expresses her disappointment. I offer to make it up to her tonight, and she appears appeased. Anything to make her happy.

Everything is changing so fast. I enjoy my alone time, and I will have to get use to sharing my shower with one of my sisters. A necessary sacrifice, and I hope that Emma will be sleeping with me again tonight. Though I might be getting ahead of myself, and the day could end quite badly. Today is going to be the most important day in my young life.

My sister receives several new messages while she’s in the shower. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I scan through the responses from some of her fans. One girl describes how she use to have sex with her older sister, and she misses her like crazy since she left for college. Another girl admires my sister’s bravery, and she can’t wait to meet the guy who made her cum. I don’t expect that meeting to take place anytime soon.

Payton proves to be awake. A message from my sister’s girlfriend says that she can’t wait to see me, and that she has big plans for the three of us. Payton mentions the last time that my sister spent the night at her house, and how they went down on one another for over an hour. The dog is mentioned, and I immediately regret picking up the phone. The message is obviously private, and it isn’t any of my business. Not that it matters anymore.

My sister returns from the shower. She finds me laying on the bed, and I have her cellphone in my hand. I have yet to put on any clothes, and I see no reason to cover my junk. My sister has one of my oversized towels wrapped around her waist, and her hair has been tied up with another. Her bare legs are more than enough to give me a solid erection.

“Seriously, bro. Seeing me dressed in a towel is enough to turn you on?”

“Anything you wear turns me on, sis. A towel, a bikini, and every one of your cheerleader uniforms. Are you sleeping with me again tonight?”

“If you’ll have me. I sleep better when I’m beside you, and I love waking up in your arms. I wanted you to take a shower with me, and I want you to pee on me again. I had to play with my own pussy, and I made myself cum. I’m still horny, and I want to give myself to you right now. Maybe we can try again tonight. Mom obviously doesn’t mind me sleeping in your bed, and I’ll find out what’s on her mind in a few minutes. If I find the courage to ask, and who said that you could read the messages on my phone?”

“It’s your own fault for leaving the phone in my care. I was just reading a couple of the new messages, and they are about me anyways. Payton wants to know if you’ll let me take her virginity. She says her night with the dog was a total bust, and she has scratches all over her back to prove it. You really weren’t joking?”

“Payton can be ridiculously horny at times, and she’s open to just about anything. Kind of like myself. Payton misses her older brother a lot, and she really wants to get together with you and me.”

“I see that in her most recent message. Payton says that she doesn’t want me to wear a condom, and she wants to know how you will feel if I cum in her pussy. What do you think?”

Emma takes a seat on the far edge of my bed. The towel around her head is removed, and casually dropped to the floor. I’m not about to protest. My sister brushes her long hair, and she uses a tie to gather the strands into a pony tail. The towel around her body becomes loose, and completely falls away. I will never grow tired of looking at my sister’s sexy body.

“Tell Payton yes to everything. I guess there’s no turning back, and watching you and my girlfriend will satisfy my one and only rule before you slide that baseball bat into my pussy. I get shivers up and down my spine just thinking about you exploding inside me. Part of me wants you all to myself, and I don’t know how I’ll react when I see you with my best friend.”

“Will watching me and Payton make you jealous?”

“I honestly don’t know. You’re my brother, and I love you very much. But Payton is my best friend forever, and we do everything together. I can’t help but love pussy and cock, and I guess that’s why I’m so confused. Is it alright if I love you and Payton?”

“The last thing I want is to hurt your relationship with your girlfriend. Obviously you love each other, and I don’t want to get in the way.”

“And that’s one of the reasons why I love you so much. That and your ten inch cock. I admit that I’m bisexual, and I like girls and guys. Just like our mom. I’ve been with Payton for quite awhile, and I have no desire to stop. I fully accept that I’m never going to be enough to satisfy you, and that you’re going to be with other girls. Girls who meet my strict approval, and my high standards. Are you sure that you can handle a night of never ending sex with two very horny girls?”

I clearly have the best sister in the world. Though her question was genuine, and not meant to be an insult. I’d give anything to be a better lover, and in my heart of hearts I know that I’m probably not ready. Emma climbs onto the bed, and she straddles my body at the waist. My sister throws me a sinister look, and I surrender her cellphone. Neither of us are wearing anything, and my cock looks at home beneath the butterfly wings of my sister’s pussy. Emma is still wet from the shower, and it would take no great effort to slip inside her fifteen year old body. But I don’t expect to last three seconds.

I don’t have the experience. I know that my sister can make me cum in less than a minute, and I don’t see how I can be with two girls at the same time. Not without looking like a fool. My sister deserves so much better, and I want to make her cum again and again. A matter of stamina that I hope to build on in just a few minutes.

“I can feel your cock growing beneath me, dear brother. You should be ashamed for wanting your sister’s wet pussy so badly, and do you ever think of anything else?”

“Of course I do. Right now I’m thinking of your huge tits, and how good they taste in my mouth.”

“You are shameless. Not that I’m any better, and I wish that we could stay in bed all day. Can you wait until tomorrow, bro? I promise to give myself to you after the game.”

“Do I have a choice?”

“Not if you want me to respect you. Payton can’t wait to see both of us, and I imagine you read her entire message. You probably think that I’m a lesbian, and that I’m into beastiality. I only touched his cock a couple of times.”

“It doesn’t matter. I know the truth about you and your girlfriend, and I know how you feel about me. I’ll let you keep Payton as your lover.”

“You’re so generous, bro. Did you read any of the other messages on my phone?”

“No. Is anything wrong?”

“Just that you can’t be a middle school cheerleader if you’re pregnant. The principal found out about one of the girls on my team, and she just got suspended. Do you know Chloe?”

“Of course I know Chloe. Very pretty girl, and a sweet figure. Though I don’t remember seeing her at practice the last few weeks, and I guess I know the reason why. How far along is she?”

“Chloe is almost twenty four weeks. She has been sick most of that time, and that’s why you haven’t seen her at practice. It’s my fault that Chloe has been suspended.”

“How do you mean?”

“Chloe was date raped by a guy on the football team. Like most girls she kept it to herself, and she didn’t tell me until after she missed her period. I wouldn’t have let her perform jumps if I knew she was pregnant. I convinced Chloe to go to the principal, and I thought he could do something to help. She didn’t tell me until later that the guy who raped her is the principal’s son.”

My stomach sinks. The star quarterback of the football team, and the most popular guy in school. Everyone knows the principal’s son. Jake towers over my head by nearly a foot, and he has at least forty pounds on me. Jake is a known bully, and he will pick a fight with any guy who looks at him the wrong way. So far I’ve been lucky to slip under his radar.

Jake juggles several girlfriends at a time. He has been linked to many of our school’s prettiest girls, and the rumor is that he got every one of them pregnant. Jake is a real smooth talker, and he can seduce the panties off every girl he sees. I’m not surprised to hear that he’s been practicing his charm on some of the cheerleaders.

“What was Chloe thinking?”

“I can guess. Chloe fell for Jake’s charm, and she got a little drunk at a party. She says that she woke up and he was already on top of her. The principal didn’t believe Chloe’s story, and he suspended her from all cheerleader activities. Including the big game, and that’s when I need her the most. I feel like Principal Skinner is out to get me.”

“Chloe is one of your best girls. I’ve seen her at practice, and you need her on your team.”

“Tell me something that I don’t know. It’s totally unfair, and the rest of the cheerleaders want to do something to show solidarity. There’s talk of a pregnancy pact. Most of the girls are dating guys on the football team, and it shouldn’t be difficult for all the girls to get knocked up around the same time.”

My erection is rather obvious. I feel bad for Chloe, and I should be ashamed. But I’m also a man. My sister texts back and forth with her girlfriends, and my hands are allowed to caress the silky smooth skin of her tits. The perfect body of a middle school cheerleader, and a real life goddess. Emma takes a new picture of my hard cock, and she sends it to every one of the cheerleaders. The quick reply surprises us both.

“This is really bad. Payton says the guys on the football team just found out about the pregnancy pact, and all the cheerleaders have been dumped. I can’t say that I’m surprised. The girls want a meeting this morning, and so we can discuss the remaining options.”

“What options exactly?”

“Amber wants to know how Jeff and I are getting along. It’s bad enough that she wants my brother, and now she wants to sink her claws into my boyfriend. Amber doesn’t need to know that you and Jeff are the same guy. There’s no way that I’m going to allow that horny slut to ride my brother’s cock, and have your baby. Not before you impregnate me.”

“Is that what you really want, sis? A baby?”

“I don’t know. Part of me wants a baby, and I can understand why Amber is horny to become pregnant. It’s in my genes, and it’s hard to resist the urge. There must be something in the water.”

“Do all the cheerleaders want babies?”

“It looks that way. Several girls already messaged Amber, and they are willing to follow her lead. I’m very angry right now, and I’m thinking about the play I have to work on this Summer. What if I use Jake and Chloe for the plot, and I show how the football players at our school are mistreating the cheerleaders? I can create support for Chloe, and everyone will see Jake as a real monster.”

“I think it’s a big mistake, sis. What if word gets out around school, and Principal Skinner finds out that you’re writing about his son? Your story will be rejected, and you’ll be the next cheerleader to face permanent suspension. I imagine Jake will hit the roof when he finds out your story is about him, and I can expect a friendly visit. If you know what I mean.”

“Can’t you take him in a fair fight?”

“Maybe in a fair fight. But not if a couple of his teammates back him up, and I have to go up against two or three.”

“I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. The bruises Elsa and I gave you are just starting to fade, and I want to keep it that way. It was just an idea, and I guess I can give it more thought.”

Emma is running late. My sister dresses into her uniform, and she takes one last drink of cocoa. I receive a final kiss for the morning, and my sister’s tongue nearly slides down my throat. I don’t want my sister to leave, and yet I have a plan to put into motion. Emma smiles as she dashes from my bedroom, and I wait for the front door to close. The last thing I want is any witnesses.

Elsa proves to be in her bedroom. But my sister isn’t alone, and another girl is fast asleep at her side. I can assume this is Cassie. The sheets have been pushed away, and the two girls are completely naked. Except for the set of cat ears that have been fixed in Cassie’s hair. Elsa remains spooned to Cassie’s back, and I can see all of her girlfriend’s swollen belly. I didn’t expect to be so turned on.

Two more mugs of cocoa have been placed on Elsa’s night table. Mom obviously knows about our guest, and she doesn’t seem to mind. I assume that Cassie was granted passage through the front door, and she didn’t have to climb through my bedroom window. I see no reason to bother the two love birds, and I quietly close their bedroom door. My future awaits downstairs.

I find Mom in the kitchen. She didn’t bother to tie the sash that holds her robe, and I can see most of her short nightdress. As shear as it is against her silky skin. The willowy fabric ends far above her knees, and I don’t believe she is wearing panties. I definitely have the sexiest mom in all the world.

Mom said that she wasn’t going to city hall this morning. I believe that we are working on the same plan, and that our lives are about to intersect. Mom sips from her cup of coffee, and she appears lost in another crossword. Emma is gone, and she won’t be back until this afternoon. Elsa remains next to her lover, and both girls are fast asleep. It’s early morning, and I don’t expect any visitors. The perfect opportunity for me to get something straight with Mom.

“Good morning, Mom.”

“Good morning, son. Did you and your sister enjoy the cocoa?”

“Yes, and thank you. Though Emma didn’t have time to finish all of hers.”

“And why is your sister in such a hurry this morning? Not that I have to ask.”

“The usual drama. She has cheerleader business, and she won’t be home until later on this afternoon. Did she speak to you at all this morning?”

“Not one word. Emma seemed very nervous, and she kept her head down when she slipped out the front door. Was she suppose to speak to me?”

“I thought that was her plan. But maybe I’m wrong, and I simply misunderstood. I guess it’s up to me, and we should probably continue our conversation from the other day.”

“That’s an excellent idea. Something told me to take the day off from work, and I knew that I would be needed at home. Did you know that Elsa brought home a friend last night? Cassie is very beautiful with her swollen belly, and I’ll assume that you’re not responsible. A shame really.”

“I should be so lucky. Cassie is very beautiful, and I wish that her baby was mine. I don’t know how Elsa would feel if I was the father, and she probably doesn’t want me anywhere near her girlfriend. Will Cassie be staying with us for awhile?”

“I’ll have to speak with Elsa about that later today. I don’t have any objections, and I just want to hear if she has any long term plans. It seems like everyone in our family has a plan, and I need to make sure they coincide with my own. It looks as if Elsa wants her pregnant girlfriend to live under our roof, and sleep in her bed. I’m going to need to see some real changes in her attitude if she wants my permission.”

“Does Emma’s plan fit with yours?”

“You tell me. You’re the one sleeping with your sister, and I know that you’re not using condoms. Your sisters are strong willed, and they seem much happier the last few days. Can I assume that you’re being a good brother, and that you’re helping Emma and Elsa with their ongoing plans?”

“What about my plans?”

“I can guess what you have planned. It’s written all over your face, and I expect that’s why you’re standing in front of me. With an erection that could choke a horse.”

I have yet to understand the woman who gave birth to me. Mom offers an exaggerated wink, and she moves to refill her coffee cup at the counter. I was right about the absence of panties. The robe shifts to one side, and the nightdress is short enough to see much of Mom’s sexy body. Including the doorway that allowed my sisters and I to be born. The pussy where I hope to return, and so that I may finally end my virginity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.