Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

My sisters and I didn’t have much of a chance to know the man who was our Dad. I was seven when he passed away, and all I have are scattered memories. I remember the funeral more than anything else. Mom was an emotional wreck, and my sisters were devastated. Dad was an important member of the community, and everyone was at the funeral. I couldn’t understand how one man could be loved, and respected by so many. I don’t think I’ll ever be so lucky.

Emma doesn’t want anything from me today. It’s Tuesday morning, and I’m still trying to make sense of what happened between us yesterday. Emma brushed past me in the kitchen, and she rushed out the back door without a single word. She didn’t even show off one of her modified uniforms. My sister may have been late for cheerleader practice, and she didn’t have time to acknowledge my presence. Or maybe she reconsidered our actions, and she doesn’t want to speak with me ever again. I can only assume it’s the latter.

Mom saw everything from her seat at the kitchen table. She looks as confused as me, and I wonder how much she knows. It’s best to avoid the hard questions. I bury my face in a big bowl of cereal, and Mom slowly returns to one of her crosswords. Puzzles are one of her passions. Mom is incredibly smart, and she sees through most lies. It’s best to wait, and leave the topic of conversation to the most beautiful woman in the world. My Mom the mayor.

“Did you sleep well last night, son?”

“Fine, Mom. Do you have work this morning?”

“Yes. I have two meetings at city hall, and I’m suppose to vote on the new land reclamation bill. The town has to decide what to do with all the vacant homes. What are your plans for today?”

“I might go running if it isn’t too hot. I need to burn off some energy, and I think better when I run. Otherwise I plan to stay in all day, and watch television.”

I almost said porn. A random thought of Emma has left me with an erection, and I plan to beat off as soon as Mom leaves the house. Mom’s open robe isn’t making my morning breakfast any easier. Her nightdress has a plunging neckline, and my eyes have become trapped in the dark depths of her cleavage. The apples certainly don’t fall far from the tree. The girls of my family are extremely sexy, and I would give anything to make love to each and every one of them. A list that includes my own beautiful mother.

“You need to get off your computer, son, and leave the tower that is your bedroom. Why haven’t I met any of your girlfriends?”

“Probably because I’ve never had a girlfriend. I don’t play football, and therefore the cheerleaders aren’t interested in me. But that’s not the only thing going against me. Most girls are busy kissing other girls in Saint Lisbon, and I don’t have any chance of ever finding a girlfriend. Is the council really looking at renaming the town Saint Lesbian?”

“As mayor I should be the first person to hear such a suggestion, and nothing has come across my desk. I think someone is pulling your leg. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, son. You are a good looking young man, and you deserve to have a pretty girl on your arm. A pretty girl like your sister. Not that I’m suggesting you try dating your sister, and I don’t want to give you any ideas. But maybe she can set you up with one of her pretty girlfriends.”

“I’d like that a lot. I mean the part about dating one of my sister’s friends, and not actually dating my sister. But I don’t think Emma wants me anywhere near her girlfriends, and she certainly doesn’t want anything to do with me today.”

“Nonsense. Emma respects your opinion, and she loves you a great deal. But your sister is always in a hurry, and her mind is in a hundred places at the same time. I know she has a problem at school, and did she already ask you for help?”

Silence is clearly the best answer. Mom looks up from her crossword, and her eyes bore deep into my soul. I feel sweat beading across the skin of my forehead. Mom is one of those people who always seems to know what you’re thinking, and she can sense when someone is lying. I feel like I’ve already been tried, convicted, and sentenced. The only thing left is my execution.

“No answer from you today, son?”

“Did I do something wrong, Mom?”

“I hope not, dear. But how did you get that black eye?”

“I tripped over my own shoes, and I fell into a door.”

“You poor thing. You should put some ice on it.”

“I’ll be fine, Mom, and don’t worry about me.”

“I always worry about all my children. Did Emma ask you to pose for a couple of pictures?”

Once more I respond with silence. The crossword is cast aside, and Mom takes a long sip from her cup of coffee. I expect the inquisition to continue on course. Emma picked a good time for cheerleader practice, and she left me to the mercy of the court. Anything I say can and will be used against me. I’m not ready to have this conversation, and I need a distraction. A solution that arrives in the form of my ink loving sister.

The Dark Princess. Elsa and I don’t enjoy a loving relationship, and she is cold to men. Elsa loves girls, and everything Goth. My sister is dressed in a cut off tee, and a matching pair of low cut panties. Yet another sister who has no respect for her sexually deprived brother. Elsa aspires to be like movie actress Noomi Rapace, and her character in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Or did Rooney Mara play her with greater finesse?

My sister cuts her hair very short. Elsa hangs with the other Goth loving sluts that go to our school, and I’ve seen her kissing at least one of them. Her sexual preference has been made very clear. My sister covers herself in dark makeup, and it’s impossible not to notice the incredible number of studs and piercings. A list that includes three above each eye, and two through her lower lip. As well as the more familiar assortment through her ears and nose. I can only wonder about Elsa’s nipples, and if she has any piercings further south. I don’t expect her to show me anytime soon.

Elsa has a criminal record. My sister was arrested for shoplifting, and Mom has grounded her for the next year. As if that could stop my sister from leaving the house. Elsa uses my bedroom window, and the tree outside as a way to escape her sentence. A violation of my privacy that has been going on for well over a month. The Dark Princess is a wizard with computers, and she knows about my file full of porn. Part of an unspoken agreement that keeps us from tearing each other apart.

It’s a fair trade. My sister doesn’t rat me out to Mom, and she has free access to my bedroom window. As well as twenty-four hour use of my computer, and whatever else she desires. A peace treaty that could end at any time. Elsa smiles at me from across the kitchen, and she moves in my direction. A straight line that ends at the breakfast table, and with my sister fully seated on my lap. An unnecessary selection while several other chairs remain vacant.

Mom sees nothing wrong with how her children are seated together. Our conversation is given a short recess, and Mom returns to her crossword. I’m grateful for that much. My sister makes herself comfortable on my lap, and she takes a long drink from my orange juice. Another crime that deserves punishment, and I feel helpless to do anything. Elsa pushes even more of my buttons when she helps herself to my bowl of cereal. I play it cool, and I run my left arm around her taught waist. If only to hold her still. My cock is restless beneath my sister’s ass, and she seems fixated on making me cum.

Elsa must be able to feel the obvious lump that is my erection. There’s nothing I can do to alleviate the pressure, and this is the closest my sister and I have been to each other in a long time. Elsa polishes off my orange juice, and she leans back in my arms. The kiss I receive is completely out of character for my sister, and unexpected. I feel like I’m being set up for a fall.

“Thanks for the breakfast, bro. That really filled me up inside.”

An outside observer might think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Elsa offers a sadistic smile, and she initiates another kiss that lasts for several seconds. Far beyond what is appropriate between siblings, and right in front of our Mom. A lip to lip contact that is meant as a distraction, and while my sister pulls my left arm beneath her skin tight tee.

I was right about the pierced nipples. Elsa breaks our kiss, and my left hand is allowed to remain in direct contact with the supple skin of her left breast. I’m not sure how to react. Mom’s focus remains on the crossword below her chin, and she appears not to notice. I’m smart enough to know that this is probably a trap.

Of course that knowledge doesn’t prevent my cock from getting hard. My thumb drags back and forth across my sister’s nipple, and where I find a small ring. I don’t like being played, and I have yet to understand the rules to my sister’s game. But I’m willing to play along. A move that sees my other hand dip inside my sister’s panties, and where I find one final piercing.

A small round stud. Maybe an inch and a half across, and directly threw my sister’s clit. My hand is quickly ushered away, and the game’s limits are now clearly defined. I can’t believe my luck, and I’ve officially felt up both my sisters in a twenty-four hour period. If only I had this kind of success with girls outside my family.

Elsa offers no further resistance. Mom stands up from the breakfast table, and my hand remains in place over my sister’s left tit. Elsa appears fully content to hold our position, and nothing changes until Mom leaves the kitchen. My sister gives me one final kiss, and she steps down from my lap. It looks like our morning fun has come to a satisfactory conclusion.

The slap across my face is lightning fast. My left cheek feels like it’s on fire, and I’m sure to have another bruise. I don’t know how I will explain the new look to Mom. Elsa swings a fist, and I deflect this one with my arm. I don’t understand what I did to deserve my sister’s wrath. Elsa and I spar off again, and I realize how absurd we must look. I don’t know if I can keep my rage in check for much longer.

“What is your problem, sis?”

“My problem is you, bro! You raped our sister, and you thought she wouldn’t tell me? Emma and I tell each other everything!”

“I did not rape Emma. Our sister took money from my bedroom, and as compensation she let me check out her tits. Just like you did a minute ago. It was no big deal, and it was completely Emma’s decision.”

I can’t believe I’m this stupid. The smile on Elsa’s face tells me the real story, and I have to wonder if the girls in my family are working together to drive me insane. Emma never said she took my money. She came to my bedroom to retrieve her cum stained panties, and she must have caught Elsa in the act. I don’t understand why one sister was willing to take the rap for another. Elsa has already proven to be a thief, and I should have known better. I just need to know the reason why.

“The money is for my girlfriend. She was raped by her brother, and now she’s pregnant with his baby. Sound familiar? I tried to get Cassie the morning after pill a couple of months ago, and that’s when I got arrested for shoplifting. I was going to use your money to buy Cassie a bus ticket out of town, and so she can get away from her brother. She’s seven months pregnant, and the bastard is still fucking her a couple of time each week.”

“I can understand why you’re mad, sis, and I sympathize. But why did you let me feel your tits?”

“Isn’t that the going rate? You thought Emma took your money, and you asked to touch her tits. Or do I have to do more, and suck your cock? I can see your erection beneath your jeans, and I’ll bet you wouldn’t last three seconds in my mouth. Just don’t expect me to swallow your load.”

I tell my sister to keep the money. I don’t know why I’m being so nice, and I make a mental note not to do it again. Elsa backs down, and it appears the war is over. Or at least put on hold. Mom returns to the kitchen, and my sister and I each receive a solid kiss on the cheek. I’m quick to turn my face to one side, and so she doesn’t see my new shiner. I’d rather not have to explain at this time.

Mom exits through the back door. Elsa and I say nothing, and we watch as Mom backs her silver Lexus out of the garage. Dad’s sixty-eight Mustang remains safely inside the other bay. I hope to inherit the dark green fastback, and I’ll need a car when I get my license next year. I’ve been working hard, and trying to save money for insurance and gas. I just need to find a better hiding spot for my money, and where Elsa will never think to look.

“I’m sorry for hitting you. Even if you deserved it.”

“It doesn’t matter. Did your girlfriend get out of town?”

“Her mom and step-dad found us at the bus station. They threw Cassie in the car, and took her back home. Her mom told me to mind my own business, and I probably won’t be allowed to see her for awhile. They think I’m a bad influence.”

“I’m sorry to hear about your girlfriends problems. I know I’m an asshole, and I’m sorry about what I did to Emma. I should apologize when I see her later.”

“Do you think I’m pretty, Josh?”

“Why do my sisters suddenly care if I think they’re pretty? Emma asked me the same thing.”

“I don’t care how you look at me. But everyone at school keeps staring.”

“Probably because you look like Negasonic Teenage Warhead. You scare people away, and I’m guessing that’s exactly what you want. Are we going to be okay, sis?”

“That depends on you. I’m still grounded, and I’m not allowed out of the house. But I really need to see Cassie. Will you rat on me if I go over to see her?”

“Of course not. Just be back before Mom gets home, and she won’t hear anything from me.”

Elsa says nothing more before she turns to leave. I don’t expect to hear a word of thanks, and she doesn’t disappoint. I find myself staring at my sister’s panties as she walks away. I’d give anything to tap her ass, and show her what it’s like to be with a guy. My cock is still rock hard, and just like my sister noticed. I could be just what my sister needs to turn her straight.

It’s a good morning for a run. Running is an excellent distraction, and a way to leave my troubles behind. There are many hills in our town, and a lot of empty houses. I don’t expect to see anyone until later on this evening. Mom has several meetings with her staff, and Elsa is with her pregnant girlfriend. I’m jealous that both of my sisters are getting more pussy than me.

Emma has cheerleader practice everyday this week. There’s a big game this weekend, and it takes place in a neighboring town. A motel has been booked. Two players to a room, and a similar situation for the cheerleaders. I believe Emma is sharing a room with Payton. Everyone knows the coach of the football team is sleeping with one of the cheerleaders, and nobody seems to have an issue. As long as the team continues it’s current winning streak.

I’m in bad need of a shower when I return home. The house appears empty, and the porn on my computer is screaming my name. A loud splash from the backyard tells me someone is in the pool. Mom loves to sunbathe in the nude, and she spends much of her free time around the pool. But I already know she is at work. Elsa hates water, and she burns easily. Another reason why I believe the Dark Princess is a vampire.

I expected to have the house all to myself. Emma is at cheerleader practice, and I didn’t count on company. Not that I’m complaining. I recognize the Stars and Stripes bikini in an instant, and I open the door that leads to the backyard. Amber is very beautiful, and the two piece swimsuit fits her like a second skin. My luck just keeps getting better and better.

“Hey, cousin. You’re looking good.”

“Get over here and join me, Josh. You can hold me up while I practice my breast stroke.”

“I should go and change first. I was out for a run, and I’m still in my shorts.”

“Just take off your shirt and dive straight in. Or you can strip down to your birthday suit, and swim naked. I will if you will.”

A tempting offer. My sisters haven’t made things easy for me, and my morning run didn’t help to reduce the pressure inside me. A swim with my sexy cousin could be just what the doctor ordered. I remove my sweat stained shirt, and I drop it on the deck. Amber is quick to remove the top half of her two piece swimsuit, and she leaves it to float in the water. Huge tits run in the family, and Amber is no exception. My cousin is just as sexy as either one of my sisters.

“Is anyone at home, Josh, and can anyone see us?”

“We’re alone, and nobody can see through the fence. Why are you here, Amber, and shouldn’t you be with my sister at cheerleader practice?”

“I’m tired of listening to your sister. How do you put up with her constant nagging, and her royal attitude?”

“It’s not easy at times.”

“I’ve been trying to draw your attention at cheerleader practice. But it hasn’t been easy, and your sister always gets in the way. I’ll admit Emma is super sexy, and she has those amazing tits that she loves to flaunt in the school shower. Have you seen either of your sisters naked, and have they seen your cock?”

“Once or twice.”

“Have you raped either of them? You can be honest with me, and I promise not to judge.”

“I raped Emma before she left this morning. I cornered her in her bedroom, and she begged me not to cum inside her pussy. I probably got her pregnant. Is that a problem?”

Amber laughs out loud as I dive into the pool. The water is warm, and very clear. I take a look around, and I’m not surprised to see my cousin has removed the bottom half of her swimsuit. My shorts and underwear are quick to follow. Amber swims toward me, and we meet near the edge of the pool. My cousin wraps her long legs around my waist, and I hold her sexy body in my arms. I don’t expect to last more than thirty seconds, and I don’t plan to pull out. Not that I care anymore.

“Did Emma fight back?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m talking about the bruises all over your face. You know you don’t have to rape me, and I want you to make love to me.”

“What if I cum inside you?”

“You can’t become pregnant by having sex in a pool. It’s a well known fact.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s not true, Amber.”

“It doesn’t matter anyway. I want you to make me pregnant, and so I really need you to cum inside my pussy. I’ll beg if that’s what you want.”

“Does it matter that we’re cousins?”

“Not to me. I bought that swimsuit just for you, and so you might notice me. I don’t care if we’re cousins, and you can pretend I’m one of your sisters if that’s what you prefer. I assume you were only kidding about raping Emma this morning. But I don’t really care. You can pretend I’m Emma, and I’ll let you do whatever you want to me. As long as you promise to give me a baby.”

I’m already dangerously close to an orgasm. My cock is beneath my cousin’s sexy ass, and it helps to support her weight. Amber’s tits are crushed into my chest, and her nipples are long and hard. Another healthy example of our family’s good breeding. Our lips lock together, and our tongues begin to play. Amber finds my cock with her left hand, and she attempts to pull me into her pussy. She clearly wants this as bad as me. Maybe more.

“Why me, Amber?”

“Isn’t it obvious? Triplets run in your side of the family, and that’s why I chose you. I don’t know what it’s like to have a brother, and I’m really quite jealous of Emma and Elsa. I want you to knock me up with two girls and a boy. Or at least a set of twins. Do you want me to pretend to be your sexy sister?”

It’s all too much. My cousin locks her legs behind my back, and her pussy slips over the head of my cock. It’s an amazing feeling, and too much to handle. The orgasm hits me before I can drive into my sexy cousin, and I inject the pool with hundreds of million of sperm. I didn’t even last fifteen seconds. Amber continues to grip my cock in her left hand, and she must be able to feel every pulse through the length of my shaft. It seems I have wasted yet another opportunity to end my virginity.

Probably for the best. A noise from inside the house tells me we’re not alone, and it sounds like someone is home for dinner. My cousin reaches for the top half of her bathing suit, and she asks for my help with the spaghetti straps. Amber turns around when the job is complete, and she kisses me full on the lips. I wonder who is in the house, and if they can see all the action in the pool. I’m probably in serious trouble.

“I’m really sorry, Amber.”

“It’s okay, Josh. It’s going to be a long Summer, and I’m sure we’ll have other opportunities to be together. I guess your sister wore you out. I’m seriously jealous, and maybe she will agree to a threesome. Do you think I’m pretty?”

“I find I’m being asked that a lot lately. I think you’re super sexy, Amber, and I really don’t care if we’re cousins. I want to make love to you, and I’ll give you whatever you want. Including a baby.”

That’s obviously what Amber wanted to hear. My cousin grins from ear to ear, and we enjoy one last sinful kiss. I pray Mom isn’t watching from one of the higher windows of the house. We are slow to move apart, and we retrieve the rest of our clothes from the water. My cousin climbs the ladder, and she exits the pool. I continue to stare until she disappears through the side gate. The air is still, and I float around in the warm water. I’m not in any hurry to receive my punishment.

I find Mom in the living room. In front of the television, and where she appears fixated on one of her midday game shows. Mom offers me a smile, and it appears I’m not in trouble. At the very least I expected a lecture on how to respect my cousin, and how to avoid turning her into a teen mom. I’m almost disappointed. I should call Amber, and tell her there is no witness to our crime. Not that we went very far, and all we did was share a mouthful of spit. It’s just a matter of time before I flood my cousin’s pussy with enough seed to grant her wish.

“Were you and Amber in the pool just now?”

“Yeah, Mom. Did you see us swimming together?”

“I just came through the front door a minute ago. I saw Amber walking up the driveway, and heading for home. That swimsuit of hers leaves nothing to the imagination. Not that I blame her for wearing anything more on a hot day like today, and she certainly has the body for a two piece bikini. Very voluptuous, and probably quite firm. You should go and change before you leave a puddle on my good floor.”

I wonder if Mom saw more than what she admits. Someone spins a giant wheel on the television, and Mom takes a sip from her ice tea. I believe I’m safe. Mom has removed her work attire, and she appears very relaxed in a loose fitting robe. She probably had plans to sunbathe on the deck. My shorts are wet, and I don’t have a towel. I try not to drip all over the stairs on the way up to my bedroom.

I’m very surprised to find Emma sprawled out on my bed. I didn’t think she wanted to speak to me today, and I figure she had second thoughts about what we did together only yesterday. I don’t know how long Emma has been home, and I don’t know if she saw me in the pool with our cousin. Or if it even matters. Emma and I committed far worse, and she’s not in a position to judge. Though I hope she didn’t see anything at all.

My cheerleader sister is still dressed in her uniform. A seamless two piece, and dark green in color. Her sock covered feet are raised in the air. Emma wants a uniform with greater sex appeal, and she has several skin showing examples in her closet. Including a two piece halter top and skirt that shows off my sister’s highly toned midriff. A change in uniform that was solidly rejected by the school principal.

“You certainly look comfortable, sis. I was just in the pool, and I didn’t realize you were home. How was your day, and how was practice?”

Emma ignores my questions. Her complete attention remains on the phone in her hand, and she appears to have important cheerleader business. I hate to be a nuisance, and a distraction in my own bedroom. But two can play that game. I drop my shorts to the floor, and I lose my boxers on the way to the shower. My sister has already seen my cock, and there’s no reason to be modest. I’m just giving her another free look.

The hot water does me good. Thoughts of my sisters and cousin fill my head, and I almost jack off in the shower. I finish off with deodorant, and a splash of cologne that Emma gave me for Christmas. I hope she notices. I run a towel around my waist, and I hide the erection I’m sporting. Emma briefly looks up when I walk into the bedroom. But she doesn’t look at my face, and her attention quickly returns to the cellphone in her hand. I still have no idea why my sister is laid out across my bed.

“Is something wrong with your bed, sis?”

“Not at all. I just prefer yours at the moment.”

“How was cheerleader practice this morning?”

“Awful. It’s like everyone forgot the basics, and we were forced to start from scratch. The big game is on Saturday, and we need to look our best. I had the girls practice their pike for over an hour, and we couldn’t even perform a decent basket toss. Chloe fudged the bow and arrow, and Amber didn’t even bother to show up. I’d really like to know where she was all morning.”

“Maybe her alarm clock didn’t go off. I’m sorry to hear about your morning, sis.”

“I guess the day wasn’t a total waste. The girls loved the pics I sent them, and the love bites you gave me are a big hit. I might ask you to freshen them up in a few days. Or maybe I’ll ask Payton. I don’t know yet, and I haven’t decided if I want to do more. But I don’t imagine you’ll pass on another chance to neck with your sexy sister. Are you wearing the cologne I gave you?”

I’m beginning to wonder if my sister is bipolar. She didn’t want to speak to me this morning, and now she trusts me as her confidant. Emma refuses to move on my bed, and we end up side by side. Though reversed head to toe, and so I am awarded a sweet view of her panty covered ass. I keep possession of my towel, and my erection forms an obvious tent. I’d give anything for a repeat of yesterday, and I’m wondering if I should make the first move. My sister has yet to look at my face.

“That was a pretty cold reception you gave me this morning, sis. Did I do something wrong?”

“It wasn’t you. I was wearing the cum stained panties I took back from you yesterday, and I didn’t want mom to notice. She might think the wrong thing, and assume you and I had sex this morning. I know I wasn’t ready for questions about what we did together yesterday, and I certainly didn’t want mom asking if you came inside me. What could I say?”

A quick look shows my sister is wearing a different pair of panties right now. Dark green in color, and a match to her uniform. I play with the hem of Emma’s skirt, and I massage the backs of her legs. The responding moan means my sister really enjoys the attention. My hands move beneath the skirt, and over the back of her school issued panties. A move that should earn me another bruise, and yet I receive no objections. I appear to have a free pass.

“We should tell Mom the truth. I thought you said this was her idea, and she knows what you and I are doing together? Or have we gone beyond what she originally suggested?”

“I may have used a little artistic license. I don’t think mom will mind, and I know I shouldn’t be allowing you to touch me right now. But I had a really bad day, and I love having your hands on my body. How was your day, bro, and did you do anything?”

“It was okay. I went for a run, and then I spent some time in the pool. Nothing too exciting.”

“That’s not what I heard. I already know about your confrontation with Elsa, and did you want me to say I’m sorry?”

“Why didn’t you tell me the truth, sis, and say the Dark Princess took my money?”

“It doesn’t matter. I used the theft as a test, and to see if you really had it in you to rape me. I’d prefer a make believe boyfriend, and pics of your hard cock. Like mom suggested. But a pussy full of your seed, and a baby bump will work even better. Don’t you think?”

“You’re confusing me, sis.”

“Now you know how I feel. I can’t make up my mind about anything, and I don’t know what I want most of the time. Do I want to be a cheerleader, or do I want to be an actress? Do I like girls, or do I like boys? Do I like eating pussy, or do I want a nice thick cock in my mouth? I can’t make up my mind.”

“You don’t have to decide today, sis. I wish I had better advice, and I could help guide you in one direction or another. But anything I have to say is geared toward my own selfish interests. I think you know how I feel about you.”

“I know. Do you think I will make a good mother?”

“I think you will make a great mother. But does it have to be today, and do the other cheerleaders still think you’re pregnant?”

“I chickened out. I told them I’m not pregnant, and that I just started my period. Which isn’t true, and I’m actually at my most fertile on Saturday. Maybe you could knock me up after the big game.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.