Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I have much greater respect for my Dad. He had the world on his shoulders, and family always came first. Dad never backed down from a fight, and he knew what path to take. I didn’t expect to take his place, and I hope that I’m up to the challenge. We are very different people, and yet we share the same beliefs. Family is everything.

I didn’t expect the last fifteen years to pass by so quickly. My sisters and I are about to turn thirty, and Mom wants to have a huge kick-ass party. A celebration of all our accomplishments, and a chance to have everyone in one place. The family has grown by leaps and bounds, and we’ve had to spread our wings. Saint Lisbon has seen much change in fifteen years, and the population is on the rise. Thanks to a plan that began with Mom and Dad.

Emma underwent an emergency C-Section. The babies were born six weeks premature, and they were severely underweight. It took four weeks before our son and daughters could be removed from the incubators, and another six weeks before we could bring them home. Emma and I couldn’t wait to be parents, and three babies are more than a handful. The birth was very hard on my sister, and the doctor said that she was lucky to be alive. It’s unlikely that she will ever have another baby.

Mom was second in line to give birth. The labor took less than twenty minutes, and I was presented with three beautiful girls. I held each of them in turn, and I promised to be a great dad. It’s easy to see the girls as my daughters, and not three more sisters. I was fifteen years old, and I already had six kids to my name. My responsibilities began to grow, and I accepted my role as man of the house. I think Dad would be proud.

Payton went into labor in the early morning of her sixteenth birthday. My sister and future wife delivered through a planned C-Section, and she gave me my third set of triplets. Two beautiful little girls, and a boy who is the spitting image of his old man. Payton is a lot like Mom, and she wants to have a big family. My sister couldn’t wait to become pregnant again, and we made love before we left the hospital. Anything for one of my sisters.

Amber and Aunt Jane had their turn early in the new year. Mother and daughter went into labor within minutes of each another, and they gave birth on the same day. Amber gave me two girls and a boy, and Aunt Jane presented me with two boys and a girl. Mom is friends with most of the hospital staff, and nobody ever questioned why I was present for so many births. Or why all the babies look like me.

The wedding took place on the first Saturday in May. It was a beautiful Spring day, and four of my sisters agreed to become my wives. Emma wore a Chantilly lace gown with a sweetheart neckline, and a dramatically open back. Payton rocked an off the shoulder traditional A-line, and she couldn’t have been more beautiful. Amber chose a ball gown with a plunging neckline, and Madison was dressed in a soft chiffon sheath gown that featured a beaded ballerina bodice. The five of us were sixteen years old, and we had our whole lives ahead of us. I couldn’t have been more pleased with all my girls.

Mom officiated over the ceremony. As mayor she had been granted the power, and she was second in line to give each of my brides a big kiss. Cassie and Madison were four months pregnant at that time, and both girls proudly showed off a baby bump. Ginger and Kylie looked like they were ready to explode, and I worried that the sisters were going to give birth during the ceremony. Mom pulled me aside after the supper, and she rewarded me with a huge kiss. She couldn’t have been more proud.

High school soon came to an end. Mom and Aunt Jane looked after the babies during the day, and my sisters and I were able to graduate. I took Emma and Payton to the prom, and nobody said a thing. Jake asked if he could take Madison, and I was happy not to be the only brother and sister on the dance floor. Payton waited until later that night, and she showed me the result of a recent pregnancy test. I was seventeen years old, and I was going to have thirty-four children to my name. I can’t help but love all my sisters, and I still don’t know why they chose me to be the father of their children. It must be something in the water.

Mom and Aunt Jane never gave up on their forty year long affair. Mom retired from politics, and she and Aunt Jane continue to live in the old house. Their love for one another never faltered, and together they raised six of my children. The matriarch of our family is sixty-one years old, and I don’t think she will be having any more babies. But that doesn’t stop us from trying each and every time that we are together, and she always begs me to cum deep in her pussy. Cause you never can tell.

Elsa and Cassie moved in with Ginger. The old hospital has plenty of space, and enough bedrooms for all the children. Ginger and Kylie each gave birth to two girls and a boy, and Kat gave me three little girls. Cassie underwent her second C-Section, and she gave me two girls and a boy. Elsa successfully implanted the last sample of Dad’s sperm, and she gave birth to two boys and a girl. Two nephews and a niece to add to our family tree.

Payton lives with Amber and Madison. It’s a loving home, and together my three sisters look after twelve of our children. Payton and Amber became much closer after they became teen moms, and it wasn’t long before they fell in love. Madison has been spending much of her time with Jake, and she asked if he could sleep over. Jake has done much to change his ways, and we have even become friends. I was happy to give my consent, and Madison just announced that she is pregnant. Jake is going to be a father.

Emma and I moved into our own home. There continue to be many vacant houses in Saint Lisbon, and we chose one that is close to where both of us work. Emma is a high school english teacher, and she coaches this years crop of sexy cheerleaders. Mom was unable to realize her biggest dream, and the university was never constructed. I never lived up to all of Mom’s expectations, and I had no interest in becoming a dean. I’m happy in my role as the high school gym teacher.

I consider myself to be most fortunate. My sisters mean the world to me, and our love has never faded. Emma is a wonderful wife and mother, and she loves me with all of her heart. Payton shares our bed on weekends, and it’s nice to wake up between two of my wives. Payton has been pregnant more times than anyone in my family, and she is just beginning to show with her third pregnancy. Proof that I’m not ready to be put out to pasture.

Mom’s plan for Saint Lisbon has been an outstanding success. Three of my daughters are pregnant with the next generation, and I expect that number to explode over the next year. Mom has seen the fruition of her hard work, and she couldn’t be more pleased. An entire generation of horny sluts, and teen mom hopefuls. A long list that will likely include the beautiful girl at my side.

I don’t often sleep with one of my daughters. My left arm wraps around her fifteen year old waist, and I hold us tight together. I always sleep naked, and many of my girls follow my example. Maggie has her mother’s long blond hair, and the same magnificent tits. It’s easy to confuse mother and daughter, and I’ve made that mistake many times. Maggie must have crawled into my bed early this morning, and Emma should have said something when they traded places. My daughter continues to be quite the handful, and she does what she wants. Just like her mother.

Maggie is more than beautiful. The face of an angel, and a body for sin. My daughter craves my attention, and she knows how I look at her sexy figure. My cock betrays my true thoughts, and inflates to full size. Maggie has yet to awaken, and I resist the urge to push between her warm thighs. My left hand feels at home between her soft breasts, and I love her sexy body. The body of a girl who was just named captain of the middle school cheerleaders.

Emma and I couldn’t be more proud of our little girl. Maggie is brightly following in her mother’s footsteps, and they look more and more alike with each passing year. They could almost be twins, and it’s further proof of the good genes in our family. Maggie is the apple of my eye, and she has me wrapped around her little finger. There’s nothing that I won’t do for any of my children.

Lucas and Crystal are Maggie’s twin brother and sister. The girls have their own room, and one or the other can usually be found in their brother’s bed. Often at the same time, and taking turns riding his cock. Lucas is a chip off the old block, and a true athlete. The star quarterback of the football team, and the heartthrob of every girl in school. Lucas has several girlfriends, and he has been with more than a few girls in our family. A long list that includes his mom, his grandmother, and many of his sisters and cousins. I wasn’t surprised to learn that I’m going to be a grandfather.

Crystal is eighteen weeks pregnant with her brother’s twins. My daughter couldn’t be more pleased, and she can’t wait to start the next generation of our loving family. Crystal is very beautiful, and she has a small baby bump. Both of Amber’s daughters are in their second trimester, and their bellies are very swollen. Grandmother is thrilled, and she hopes that my other daughters will soon follow their example. It’s just a matter of time.

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning in Saint Lisbon. The window has been open all night, and the incoming breeze is quite warm. Payton rises up from her slumber, and she gives me a loving kiss. One of her hands takes hold of my cock, and she slowly moves above my waist. Payton is twenty-eight weeks pregnant, and she has a beautiful round belly. My sisters are always looking to spend time with me, and pregnancy makes them very horny. I never could resist my sisters’ soaking wet pussies.

“Good morning, beautiful. Emma is probably in the shower, and do you have to pee before we make love?”

“There’s no time. I need you inside me right now, and I really need to cum. What if I pretend to be Emma, and you let me pee on you while we make love? It won’t be the first time.”

Payton stops her actions when she sees my sleeping beauty. My sister offers me a quick kiss, and she pulls my cock from her sopping wet pussy. Payton lays down on the bed, and so she can spoon with her favorite niece. My sister asks me to spoon with her naked body, and one of her hands helps to return my cock to her waiting pussy. There will never be a shortage of love in our family.

“Are you sure, sis? What if Maggie wakes up?”

“We can be quiet. Just don’t push too hard, and I know that I will cum. Why didn’t anyone tell me that Maggie was sleeping in your bed?”

“It’s not every night. Maggie is usually with one of her sisters or brothers, and she doesn’t ask to sleep with us too often. Alexis is probably out for an early morning run, and Ben is probably with his mother. Crystal is always with Lucas, and they keep the door closed. I just recently learned that Maggie doesn’t like to be left out of family fun times.”

“I can’t say that I blame your daughter. She’s so beautiful, and she deserves to have a nice hard cock in the morning. All our children are the same age, and our daughters are flowering into beautiful young ladies. Crystal’s belly is starting to swell, and both of Amber’s girls are very pregnant. My four girls have been asking questions, and they want to see their dad more often. Bridget and Kerry spend a lot of time with their brother, and Sarah and Abigail just started sleeping together. Maggie obviously feels safe in her daddy’s bed.”

“My daughter isn’t afraid of anything. Maggie will crawl into bed, and watch her mom and I make love. She follows us into the shower, and she asks me to wash her back and shoulders. My daughter has always been fearless, and she likes to try new things. Emma wants me to spend more time with Maggie, and you already know the reason. Emma regrets that she can’t give me any more children.”

Payton gives my little girl a loving hug. A show of affection that brings an end to my daughter’s slumber, and she slowly turns over. Maggie offers her aunt a big smile, and it naturally transforms into a good morning kiss. Payton opens her mouth, and she accepts her niece’s probing tongue. Sex education begins at home, and Emma and I have taught all three of our children. Maggie has always been a free spirit, and she loves to show her fondness for family. Emma and I couldn’t be more pleased.

Maggie slides down the bed. My daughter nuzzles her aunt’s large breasts, and she takes one of the inch long nipples into her mouth. Payton settles onto her side, and she allows my daughter to nurse. Maggie is a lot like her old man, and she enjoys the sweet taste of breastmilk. It’s just one of the things that brings our family together.

“I love breastfeeding. Bridget and Kerry nurse a couple of times a day, and little Tommy asks me whenever we have sex. Most of the other mothers continue to breastfeed, and I don’t plan to stop. Do you think I’m too late to join Emma in the shower, master? Your daughter’s lips are making me horny, and it’s been awhile since it was just us girls.”

“Since when do you call me master, and not daddy? Why don’t you finish up with Maggie, and you can give Emma a good morning kiss for me. Have I told you this morning how much I love you, sis?”

Payton gives me a three second kiss. Maggie releases her hold on her aunt’s nipple, and she swallows the last of her early morning breakfast. Payton makes her way from the bed, and she goes in search of Emma. Maggie wipes the milk from her lips, and she looks to her own well rounded chest. My daughter has an amazing figure, and she isn’t afraid to show her old man. A set of tits that make my mouth water, and a perfectly smooth pussy. Just like her mother.

“Good morning, daddy. See something that you like?”

“You know how much I adore you, young lady. I didn’t expect to see you at all today, and don’t you have cheerleader practice? Did your mom offer to drive you?”

“Mom knows that I’m not going. We spoke last night, and again this morning. She said that I can take her place in your bed, and that I can have you for the rest of the morning. Is that alright, daddy?”

“I’m surprised that you asked for permission this time. You and your mother have set me up on several occasions, and I wasn’t given much of a choice on your last birthday. Not that I can ever say no to my little girl.”

Maggie offers me a big hug. My arms move behind her back, and her soft tits crush against my chest. Our lips come together, and we enjoy a very loving kiss. My daughter is the aggressor, and her tongue becomes a whirlwind in my mouth. Maggie has never been shy when it comes to expressing her feelings, and I’ve seen the love that she holds in her heart. Family is everything to our little girl.

Maggie was the first of my daughters to take my cock. The long haired beauty crawled into my bed before the dawn of her fifteenth birthday, and she placed her small body between me and her mother. Emma knew what was happening, and the whole event had been staged. Maggie took my cock in her mouth, and she worked to make me hard. Nothing was said while I moved atop her sexy body, and I received no warnings. The room was dark, and Maggie felt just like her mother. I realized the truth only after I tore through my daughter’s hymen.

Or so I keep telling myself. Maggie offered me a sweet kiss, and I instantly recognized the taste of her mouth. My daughter trembled like a leaf in the wind, and I continued to drive between her legs. Maggie was very tight, and she couldn’t take the full length of my cock. The young girl’s hands pushed against my chest, and she began to cry. Emma placed a hand over our daughter’s mouth, and she helped to hold her still. I continued to drill my cock into the tight pussy beneath me, and I claimed her virginity. I raped my own daughter.

Emma begged me not to stop. My daughter’s cries began to subside, and her pussy accepted more of my hard cock. Emma showed Maggie how to make a man cum, and they shared a mouthful of my hot seed. Mother and daughter took turns riding my cock, and I came in their wet pussies. I creampied my beautiful daughter several times, and she began to enjoy the size of my cock. It wasn’t long before Maggie was placed on birth control.

Maggie has been with most of her younger brothers. My daughter has an incredible body, and she is the one the boys go to when they are ready to lose their virginity. She offers her brothers their first taste of pussy, and so they know how to please their mom and sisters. It’s not unusual to see Maggie beneath one of her brothers, and while he learns not to cum too early. I’m pleased that my daughter chose to learn from her old man.

Maggie plants several kisses across my bare chest. Her sweet lips follow a path down my naked body, and she disappears beneath the sheets. Her huge tits slide across my thigh, and settle against my right leg. Maggie takes my cock between her lips, and I enjoy the warmth of her loving mouth. My daughter knows what she wants, and she loves to please. There’s no better way to start the morning.

“I hope that Aunt Payton didn’t leave because of me.”

“You don’t ever have to worry, sweetheart. Your aunt loves you very much, and she wants us to enjoy some father and daughter alone time. Payton wants you in my bed, and she wants to see you with a swollen belly. She knows that will lead to me sleeping with her four daughters.”

My daughter clearly loves me. She sucks up several inches of my hard cock, and my bell shaped head slides into the back of her throat. I push away the sheets, and I watch my beautiful daughter go to work. It’s been three days since I spent the afternoon with Mom and Aunt Jane, and I’ve stored up a massive load of cum. Maggie’s lips travel over my hard shaft, and she proves eager to make me cum. I expect nothing less from any one of my daughters.

Alexis is my oldest daughter. A dark skinned beauty like her mother, and a really tight body. Cassie was the first of my sisters to give birth, and Alexis is actually my niece. A subtle difference that means nothing to me, and we couldn’t be any closer. Cassie asked me to assume the role of Alexis’ father, and I agreed with all my heart. I will always see the young girl as one of my daughters.

Alexis has the heart of an athlete. She is our school’s track star, and she has been asked to try out for the Olympic team. I’ve been training my daughter for more than two years, and she helps me out in the school gym. Alexis and Maggie are cousins, and they are also best friends. The two girls are thicker than thieves, and they are always together. Alexis spends much of her time at our house, and there has been talk of her moving in to one of the bedrooms. A plan that has Maggie’s full support.

Maggie loves her family. Her sweet lips travel up and down my long shaft, and her eyes keep contact with mine. My daughter knows how to make me cum, and she proves it quite often. Maggie gently caresses the testicles that allowed for her birth, and one of her fingers pushes into my rectum. I feel the familiar bubble as it rises to the surface, and the young girl doubles her efforts. I’m happy to give my daughter what she wants.

The orgasm is beyond intense. Sperm erupts from the bell shaped head of my cock, and floods my daughter’s loving mouth. Several more jets follow the same path, and Maggie chokes on the massive load. My daughter collects every last drop of my spunk, and she appears pleased with her abilities. Maggie moves up the bed, and she makes herself comfortable above my waist. A single translucent string extends down from her beautiful face, and threatens to splash across her bare tits. Her mother taught her very well.

Maggie feeds me the warm ball of cum. Her lips open against mine, and I use my tongue to collect much of my own seed. My daughter fights for an equal share, and our tongues begin to play. My erection refuses to fade, and the head of my cock feels at home against the soft flower petals that make up her perfect pussy. Maggie is exceptionally wet, and her juice acts as a natural lubricant. She grinds her lower body against mine, and my cock sinks deeper. The door that leads to my daughter’s womb.

Mom’s three girls are eager to have me plant seed in their bellies. Emily and I enjoy a wonderful relationship, and I go to all of her soccer games. Mia loves to take long walks, and we frequently watch the sun go down. Sofia loves to watch old movies, and we cuddle together on the sofa. Sofia has a diamond shaped birthmark between her neck and her left shoulder, and she loves when I attempt to kiss it away. Mom believes that all three girls have spoken with Maggie, and that they have asked for permission to breed with me. My daughters understand the hierarchy of our family, and Maggie will always be on the top of the pyramid. They obviously don’t care that I’m their dad.

Maggie can’t wait to be a young mom. My fifteen year old daughter moves her legs further apart, and she feeds my bell shaped head into her pussy. Maggie is very tight, and she has never been able to take the full length of my cock. I allow my baby girl to take what she wants, and five inches are slow to disappear. Maggie lays on my bare chest, and she cries into my left ear. I resist the urge to bury the rest of my great length.

“Your cock is really big, daddy. I can’t wait to feel you moving deep inside me, and I want to make it disappear. Just like mommy.”

“It’s okay, sweetheart. Just relax your muscles, and you should be able to take a few inches more. Your mother and I have been making love for fifteen years, and our bodies fit together perfectly. Your pussy will accept my cock in time.”

“Do you ever lose your erection, daddy?”

“Not with so many beautiful girls in our family.”

“Do you love mommy?”

“More than I can say with words.”

“Do you love Aunt Payton, Aunt Amber, Aunt Elsa, and Aunt Madison?”

“I love them very much. They are my sister-wives, and they continue to give birth to more of my sons and daughters.”

“Do you love grandmother the same way?”

“Without a doubt. Your grandmother gave birth to me, and she gave birth to three of my daughters. Your grandmother is the primary reason why you were born.”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I love you. I love you with all my heart, and are you going to tell me what this is all about?”

“I hate sleeping alone. I love sleeping between you and mommy, and I wish you would let me sleep in your bed every night. Crystal always wants to be in the middle when we sleep with Lucas, and I don’t know if they want me with them. I feel like I’m alone.”

“I haven’t seen your sister and brother this morning. Are they still in bed?”

“Where else would they be? Crystal’s belly takes up most of the bed, and she hogs all the covers. Lucas made love to both of us last night, and he came inside Crystal. He always cums inside Crystal, and she can’t get enough of his seed. As if she can become any more pregnant.”

“There’s no reason to be jealous. This will be your brother’s first baby, and I’m sure he’s just nervous. I was nervous to hold you after you were born, and I was afraid that I might drop you on your little head. You were so small in my arms, and I didn’t want to hurt you. You’ve grown into a fine young lady.”

“I love you, daddy. I would do anything for you.”

“I feel the same way, sweetheart. Lucas loves you and your sister very much, and you girls have a very special relationship with your brother. Just like mommy and daddy. I could never hurt my sister, and Lucas doesn’t want to do anything that will hurt you. You’ve been with your brother many times without your sister, and I’m sure he always cums deep in your tight pussy. Aren’t you the one who took your brother’s virginity?”

“Only because I was tired of waiting for my brother to rape me. I showed Lucas how to drive his cock into my pussy, and then he had sex with mom. The bedroom door was open, and I watched while he came deep in her pussy. Mom was so happy, and she hugged Lucas to her tits. Lucas waited until later that night before he raped Crystal, and now they’re inseparable. That’s what I get for being the best sister in the world.”

Maggie gives me a quick kiss. My fifteen year old daughter stretches across the edge of the bed, and my cock pops free from her pussy. I’m not in any hurry, and I give her the time that she needs. Maggie reaches for the cellphone on the nightstand, and she checks her messages. My daughter is a typical teenage girl, and I know when to give her space. She has many friends, and many responsibilities. I couldn’t be more proud.

Emma and Payton are probably done with their shower. It’s a beautiful day, and I expect everyone will be in a hurry to jump in the pool. Maggie hangs on to her cellphone, and she retrieves her cheerleader uniform from the floor. A ridiculously short skirt, and a top that shows off her tremendous bust. Emma designed the new cheerleader uniform, and so it will show off our daughter’s natural curves. Maggie loves to model the new uniform for me, and it fits her body like a second skin. There’s no hiding how I see my little girl.

My daughters refuse to wear panties at home. Emma allows the girls to dress however they wish, and short skirts appear to be the present day style. Maggie climbs back on top of me, and the skirt flares around my waist. Our lips come together, and I enjoy another show of her fast moving tongue. My daughter moves up on her knees, and she grinds her bare pussy into my swollen cock. She clearly has a mission, and she’s determined to make me cum. I may have to give my daughter exactly what she wants.

“Will you marry me, daddy?”

“I’m suppose to ask you that question, sweetheart. You just turned fifteen, and you have your whole life ahead of you. Can’t you wait just a little bit longer?”

“But I want to marry you right now, daddy. I know how much you love cheerleaders, and I want to be one of your wives. I want the other girls to know how much you love me, and I want them to see me with a big swollen belly.”

“How well do you know the other cheerleaders?”

“All of the girls are related to me. Olivia and Cora have been my best friends since the first day of school, and both of Ginger’s girls are on the team. Aunt Madison asked me to give Hailee a position, and she’s quickly becoming the crowd favorite. Wanting to be a cheerleader must run in our family.”

“Hailee has a lot of energy. She’s a very beautiful girl, and I can see why everyone loves her so much. But she needs to make smarter decisions.”

“Did you really cum all over her face, and ruin her cheerleader uniform?”

“Only because she choked on my cock. Hailee took me into her throat, and she didn’t know when to stop. She shouldn’t have been hiding under my desk in the first place, and we were almost caught. Emma saw Hailee’s legs beneath my desk, and she stood watch at the door. She helped to clean Hailee up after I blew my load, and she drove her home. I could have been dismissed for having sex with one of the students.”

“How many times a week does mom hide under your desk?”

“That’s none of your business, young lady. Your mom is an adult, and it makes her happy when I cum in her mouth.”

“I’ll tell Hailee to be more careful. It’s your fault for having so many daughters who love the taste of your cum, and who want to show how much they love you. The uniforms are pretty sick this year, and the girls love the shorter skirt. This is the best team that mom has ever brought together.”

“Your mom wants to take the team to nationals this year. You have done a great job with your sisters, and it sounds like your team truly respects you. You’re beautiful, incredibly smart, and you have everything going for you. So why do you look worried?”

Maggie drops the cellphone on the mattress. My beautiful daughter slides down the bed, and she takes my cock into her hungry mouth. I’m very hard, and I could easily cum again. Maggie takes me deep into her throat, and this time she doesn’t choke. My little girl has grown up a lot over the last year, and she wants me to see her as a woman. I may have to put our true relationship to one side.

I love my daughter with all my heart. The face of an angel, and a set of tits that defy gravity. Maggie spits my cock from her mouth, and she moves up the bed. One of her hands disappears beneath her pleated skirt, and she guides my cock into her tight pussy. My bell shaped head leads the way, and the first three inches are slow to disappear. Maggie moves up on her knees, and she gives me another big kiss. This is what both of us want.

“Can I have your babies, daddy? The other girls know that I want to be a mommy, and they think that I’m sleeping in your bed every night.”

“And who lied and gave them that information? As if I have to ask.”

“It was me. The cheerleaders can’t wait to see me with a pussy full of your cum, and they want to be next. Most of your daughters have listened from their bedrooms while you made love to their moms, and they want a chance to ride your huge cock. Flora says that she plays with her pussy every time you come over her house, and she wants you to pop her cherry. She says that she dreams of you every night.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.