Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I don’t often wake up alone. The bed feels cold, and the house is very quiet. Emma’s cell phone remains on the night table, and I assume that she hasn’t gone far. My sister loves to cuddle, and she doesn’t usually get out of bed before me. I’m still waiting to wake up from this dream, and to come back to a very different reality. A world where I haven’t bred with my Mom, and I’m not sleeping with every girl in my sex crazed family. A life that was conceived long ago.

Emma woke me up early this morning. Her pregnancy leaves her hungry all the time, and she is increasingly amorous. Mom warned me about the needs of pregnant girls, and I haven’t been disappointed. My sister was very persistent, and she gobbled on the end of my cock until I blew a hot load of cum down her throat. Emma rode me for several more minutes, and she enjoyed a small orgasm. I quickly went back to sleep, and she must have decided to look elsewhere. My sister’s hunger can be relentless.

Payton can be far worse. My sister loves to ride my cock, and she won’t give me a minute of rest. I finally relented, and I allowed her to bring home her dog. Milo is a three year old Dalmatian, and he is big for his breed. Payton says that he is very energetic, and super sensitive to her needs. I just want my girls to be happy.

Tonight is Halloween. An opportunity to take a different form, and I expect to see many ghosts and goblins on the prowl. Emma can’t wait to go trick or treating, and she’s been wearing her cat ears for well over a month. Payton is equally excited, and she is busy with her costume. I didn’t even think about a costume, and it’s probably too late to find one. My sisters are clearly pregnant, and everyone is going to think that I’m the father. It might be in my best interest to wear a mask.

“Are you still coming trick or treating, Josh? It’s just me, Emma, and Madison. You can carry all my candy, and I promise to give you a reward at the end of the night. I love you, daddy.”

“Are you going to call me that all night, Payton? You might confuse poor Madison.”

“Madison will catch on pretty quick. She’s in love with her dad, and she wants you to make her pregnant. It sounds like her family is no different than ours. Nobody cares if you gave me a baby, and what if we go as a famous brother and sister? There’s Chris and Meg from Family Guy, and Violet and Jack from the Incredibles. Or how about Hayley and Steve from American Dad? All you need is a pair of glasses.”

“Do we have to be cartoon characters?”

“What if we dressed up as Blossom, and her brother Joey? Maybe we should go classic, and dress up as Luke and Leia? In fact all of us should go as Star Wars characters.”

“Do we have to go as brother and sister? Someone might take the hint, and figure out that you and I are related.”

Payton and I look in on Elsa and Cassie. Both girls are still asleep, and they are dressed in just their panties. My sisters are spooned together, and Elsa has an arm around Cassie’s smaller body. Elsa and Cassie wanted a night to themselves, and Aunt Jane offered to look after the baby. Cassie moans in her sleep, and I can bet that her tits are painfully swollen with milk. It’s only been eight weeks since Cassie gave birth, and Elsa wants me to breed with our little sister at my earliest convenience. A service that I’m eager to begin.

Milo is asleep at the girls’ feet. The dog has been in our house for less than twenty-four hours, and he’s already been in every bed. A list that includes the master, and it appears that I have competition. Milo lifts his head, and he sees Payton and I standing in the hall. I wonder what goes through his doggy brain, and if he knows who is the alpha male. Payton calls to her dog, and he immediately moves to her side. I’m not sure if he would listen to me.

“The good boy probably needs to go outside. I’m going to take Milo for a walk, and then I’m going to give him a bath. Do you want to join us?”

I decline my sister’s offer. Payton gives me a kiss, and my right hand moves across her swollen belly. Milo whines for attention, and he gets what he wants. Payton kneels on the carpet, and she offers the Dalmatian a big hug. My pregnant sister places her lips to the dog’s snout, and she offers the same kiss that she just gave me. Her mouth opens wide, and she accepts every last inch of her dog’s oversized tongue. I know when I’ve been beat.

I find Aunt Jane in the kitchen. Little Alexis is firmly attached to one of her nipples, and she appears to be enjoying her breakfast. Aunt Jane never stopped breastfeeding her own daughter, and she produces more milk than anyone in our family. Enough that it can be bottled, and stored in the fridge. I caress the soft skin on the baby’s head, and Aunt Jane looks for a kiss. The forty-one year old mother is fifteen weeks pregnant with three of my babies, and her belly is already starting to show. I couldn’t be more pleased with my growing family.

“Good morning, master. You look just like your father whenever he saw me breastfeeding our daughter. My brother was very proud of me, and I loved him very much.”

“Did you breastfeed me when I was a baby?”

“It was only natural. I had Amber, and your mother had you and your two sisters. It only made sense for me to take one. I frequently nursed you, and your mother nursed Amber. The four of you were very good babies, and you didn’t care whose nipple was stuck in your mouth. If you’re looking for your mom she’s still in bed, and Emma is laying with her. I’m sure that the door is open.”

A quick look tells me the story. Mom is in the middle of the bed that she shares with Aunt Jane, and my sister is between her outstretched legs. Emma is eating the pussy that allowed us to be born, and her own pussy appears deliciously wet. Mom’s belly has grown very big, and she is only half way through her pregnancy. My sister isn’t far behind, and I know that both girls are carrying triplets. I can’t wait to be a father to so many.

I leave mother and daughter to their fun. It doesn’t always have to be about me, and the girls deserve their time alone. I return to the kitchen, and so I can have my own breakfast. I run into Amber in the hall, and she offers me a good morning kiss. Amber’s hair is a mess, and she still looks amazing. My former cousin and future wife is very sexy, and I’m glad that she is really one of my sisters. Dad impregnated his own sister, and his seed produced thirty-seven other girls. I certainly don’t expect to marry them all.

“Good morning, master.”

“You look beautiful this morning, sis. Pregnancy definitely suits you, and I’m sorry that I haven’t seen much of you the last few nights.”

“That’s okay. I’m just happy to be living in the main house, and I can’t wait to be your wife. Payton and I have been getting along much better, and I slept in her bed last night.”

“Did Milo sleep with you?”

“I gave up my doggy virginity if that’s what you’re asking me. I wasn’t going to let my mom have all the fun, and I wasn’t going to be last. Milo was knotted inside my pussy for almost twenty minutes before Payton was able to pull us apart. I seriously need a shower. Payton is in the main washroom, and she’s giving Milo a bath. Can I use your shower, master, and do you want to join me? Where’s Emma this morning, and do I need to ask her permission to sleep with you? I’m still trying to get use to all the rules.”

“Emma is in with Mom. You’ve proved your loyalty to our family over the last month, and I’m giving you more power. You don’t need to ask permission, and you can use the shower in our bedroom whenever you wish. I’m glad that you’re following the rules, and I appreciate your concern for Emma. I need coffee before I start anything this morning, and I’ll take a rain check on that shower. Maybe we can get together tonight?”

Amber looks to change my mind with another seductive kiss. My sister can be very convincing, and her tongue makes an attractive argument. I push her body into the nearest wall, and one of my hands moves beneath her night dress. Amber’s pussy is beyond soaked, and her thighs are covered in dog jizz. I regret that I’ve been ignoring Amber, and I wish that I had more time for all my girls. My position as man of the house may be in jeopardy.

The girls in my family have proven open to anything. Amber is fifteen weeks pregnant with three of my babies, and her belly is already starting to show. Two of my fingers disappear into her open pussy, and I have no doubt that she can take much more. My sister moans into my open mouth, and she cums all over my hand. I promise to see her later on tonight.

Elsa has taken Aunt Jane’s place in the kitchen. My sister is dressed in a tight fitting pair of panties, and a racer back tank top that ends at her hips. The Dark Princess never use to show her face before noon, and it’s one of many welcome changes. Mom is pleased with my sister’s transformation, and she even gave her a job. Elsa appears busy in front of a new laptop, and she has been spending a lot of time at city hall. Something to do with updating the local census.

Halloween should be Elsa’s favourite night. The Dark Princess looks like a vampire, and Halloween is the one night when she blends in with everyone else on the street. My sister wears dark clothing, and an exuberant amount of black makeup. Part of an appearance that she uses to scare away men. Elsa is very sexy, and you just have to look beneath the mask. My sister and I have learned to accept one another, and she understands her place in our family. It’s only a matter of time before Mom orders me to make her pregnant.

“You look tired, sis. Maybe you’re taking your work home with you.”

“You can blame Cassie. Our sister is very horny, and she kept me up all night. She will be looking for you this morning, and she’s probably already in your bed. You already know what she wants.”

“Should I be worried?”

Elsa ignores my question. She moves to the counter, and she pours herself a cup of black coffee. I close the distance between us, and I hug her sexy body from behind. Elsa allows me to turn her face toward mine, and she accepts my open mouth kiss. One of my hands slides beneath her tank top, and I’m surprised to find that her nipple rings have been removed. I’m even more surprised to find that my sister’s nipples are wet.

“I’m not even going to ask if you’re pregnant. I know that it wasn’t me.”

“Of course I’m not pregnant. But every girl in this house has been taking turns breastfeeding the baby, and I started lactating. I guess my body is trying to tell me something, and I might be ready to have a baby of my own.”

“Why the change of heart?”

“I’ve always wanted a baby. I just don’t like being ordered by mom, and it has to be my decision. Why does it have to be my brother’s baby, and why can’t I get the sperm from someone else? No offence.”

“None taken. I don’t expect every one of my sisters to fall madly in love with me, and want my babies. But you have to admit that I have a really nice cock.”

“I love your cock. To be completely truthful I want dad’s baby, and I wish that he was alive to breed me. I would have accepted my place as one of dad’s sluts, and I would have been very happy to give him another son or daughter. I can’t stand other guys, and I don’t want to hook up with someone at random. I guess I don’t really have any options.”

I wonder if my sister is toying with me. I could spin her around, and pin her fifteen year old body to the counter. The kitchen has become a popular place to breed the girls of my family, and this is where I first had sex with Mom and Aunt Jane. I receive another kiss from Elsa, and her tongue moves in slow circles around mine. I’ve never wanted my sister so badly.

I already know the reason. Mom ordered me to stay away from Elsa, and she is the only girl in the house who is off limits. I can see that her panties are wet, and she obviously wants this as bad as me. But our kiss comes to an end, and she pulls away. My sister returns to her seat at the kitchen table, and she focuses on her laptop. This isn’t going to happen right now.

“I want you, sis, and I know that you want me. You can tell Mom that I raped you again.”

“She almost didn’t believe me the first time. I was pretty sore after that morning at Ginger’s house, and I couldn’t sit down for three days. I had a black eye, bruises on both legs, and my lips were swollen. I had bruises around my neck from your fingers, and that’s what convinced mom that you raped me. You didn’t get to see what I looked like because you were unconscious in the hospital. I’m sorry if it sounds like I’m complaining, and I know that I asked for it. I don’t know what I want right now, and I’m very confused. You should save your cum for Cassie.”

“We can use a condom. That’s if we can find one in Saint Lisbon, and if Mom didn’t make them illegal. Or I can pull out, and cum on your tattoo. It’s your call.”

“We can talk about it later. Right now you’re distracting me, and you’re making me really horny. I’m serious about Cassie. She’s even hornier than me, and she’s waiting for you upstairs. You should go to her before you and I go to the clinic. Mom gave me a key, and the code for the alarm. It will be just you and me.”

“It’s been eight weeks since Cassie had the baby. Is there anything that I need to know?”

“Cassie is a lot like me. She wants to be dominated, and she likes it rough. Cassie has always been very submissive, and that’s what attracted me to her in the first place. Part of her enjoyed when her step-brother and her step-dad took turns raping her.”

“Does she know about Chris?”

“I didn’t say a word. But she must have heard the rumour at school, and she probably thinks that his disappearance has something to do with you. Maybe you should tell her the truth, and just say that Chris is dead. Or you could lie, and say that he left Saint Lisbon. It’s your decision.”

“I see that Milo slept on your bed for part of the night. Did he knot inside Cassie?”

“Cassie wanted to see what the fuss was all about. She stroked his fur, and she stroked his cock. But I don’t think she is ready, and I don’t want her full of dog semen while she is ovulating. Payton’s dog is a lot like you, and he has a lot of energy. His cock is always hard, and he has been with just about every female in this house. I know to keep the door closed whenever Cassie and I are intimate.”

I leave my sister to her laptop. I walk upstairs, and I take a look in the bedroom that Elsa shares with Cassie. The bed is empty, and it remains how I saw it this morning. The sheets are a mess, and the middle of the mattress is stained. A bottle of lube lies on the floor, and there are numerous toys on the night table. Including a ball gag, and a two sided dildo. A source of pleasure that is far bigger than me.

I have my work cut out for me. My sisters are insatiable, and it appears that I am fully replaceable. I don’t have to ask if Milo was knotted to Elsa. Her panties were soaked, and the evidence was left all over the bed. I return to my own room, and I’m not surprised to find Cassie beneath the sheets of my bed. I hear the sound of running water, and I remember that Amber is using my shower. Emma would want to be here, and I wonder if we should wait. My briefs drop to the floor, and I slip into bed with my youngest sister. The only girl in the house who has yet to take a ride on my cock.

“I wasn’t sure if you were coming back to bed, master. Or if you wanted to see me at all.”

“I wasn’t sure if you were ready, sis. You are welcome in my bed anytime that you want, and you don’t have to wait for a formal invitation.”

“I was ready three minutes after I had the baby. My tits were throbbing, and I desperately needed a hard cock between my legs. I’m in love with Elsa, and I’ve always preferred girls. But I need you to make me pregnant, and I’ve always liked the look of a big cock. Elsa and I love you very much, and I want you to be the father of all my children. I don’t know if there are any rules, and I don’t know how Emma feels about sharing you with other girls. Do I need permission to be here?”

“You don’t need permission from anyone. I’m always hard, and you don’t need to ask before you slip into my bed. You are one of my sisters, and you have the same rights as anyone else in this house. Emma is in charge of the cheerleaders and our other sisters, and she wants me to fulfill their role in the pregnancy pact at school. Emma, Amber and Payton understand their place in our family, and they have agreed to be my wives. That’s all you need to know.”

“Emma and Amber are always staring at me.”

“Can you blame them? You’re our resident Amazon, and they’re jealous of your chocolate coloured skin. Everyone else is quite pale in comparison, and they can’t wait to be a loving mother like you. Did Amber say anything when she found you in my bed?”

“Amber gave me a kiss. She caressed my breasts, and she asked me if I needed anything. Everyone in our family has been very supportive. Elsa and I appreciate that you gave us space over the last few weeks, and while we adjusted to life with baby. I just want to thank you, and say how much I love you. I’m ready to be a full member of this family, and I want you to be the father of my next baby. I’m still nursing, and so it might take a little time for me to become pregnant. But we can have fun trying, and if everything goes as planned I’ll turn sixteen before I give birth to my second baby. I should be seventeen before you knock me up with my third, and that assumes that you don’t give me twins each time. Or triplets.”

Cassie turns toward me. My sister looks for a quick kiss, and she nuzzles her lips into the side of my neck. I have a few short whiskers, and my sister seems to enjoy the roughness against her own smooth skin. Cassie moves even closer, and one of her hands settles over my cock. She appears reluctant to go any further, and I wonder if she is alarmed by my size. Or she might be afraid.

“You’re even bigger than Milo.”

“Is there something that you need to ask me, Cassie?”

“Is Chris dead?”

“Yes.”

“Did you kill him?”

“I’m pretty sure that your step-brother died from an overdose. He was alone, and there were a lot of drugs nearby. Do you want me to say that I’m sorry?”

“No. I’m glad that he’s dead, and I’m glad that it’s over. He raped me again and again, and he raped a lot of other girls who go to our school. He tried to kill you, and he deserved what happened. Does that make me a bad person?”

“I’m not in a place to judge. I’m sleeping with my Mom, and I bred most of my sisters. I raped Elsa the first time that we were together.”

“I already know. Elsa told me all about that day, and she proudly showed me the bruises. Did you rape Emma?”

“That’s a matter of opinion. Emma is underage, and she’s carrying three of my babies. Emma wants me to rape her in front of the whole school next month, and everyone knows that I’m her brother. I can’t believe that I agreed.”

“Elsa loves you very much. She loves you as a brother, and she trusts you with her life. I never had that kind of relationship with Chris. I didn’t know what love was before I met Elsa, and the rest of our family. I know you’re my brother, and you’re going to be the father of my children. Do I call you master or daddy?”

“Whatever makes you happy. Amber calls me master, and Emma and Payton like to call me daddy. I love Elsa with all my heart, and I understand how she feels about me. Elsa wants to have Dad’s baby, and I think that’s one of the reasons why we are going to the clinic this morning. Are you sure that you’re ready, sis, and that you want to have another baby? Or is this what Mom wants?”

“It’s what I want. I spoke with your mom, and we have the same goal. I want to feel your cock explode inside my pussy, and I want your seed to find purchase in my womb. I fully accept my place in our loving family, daddy.”

Cassie offers me several more kisses. Her lips return to the side of my neck, and she plants an even row across the front of my chest. My little sister is very playful, and her smile is infectious. Cassie stretches her neck, and her lips open wide against my own. I enjoy the taste of my sister’s tongue, and my cock inflates against her inner thigh. It seems that she has lost her fear of me.

“Chris had a really small dick. He was always drunk, and he didn’t last much longer than a minute whenever he was inside me. I’m surprised that he was able to knock me up.”

“I feel like I should apologize for big brothers everywhere. What about your step-dad, and could he be the father?”

“I didn’t mind whenever my step-dad came to my bedroom. I always smiled, and he smiled back at me. He smelled nice, and I liked his rough hands on my body. He usually lasted longer than my step-brother, and that gave me a chance to cum. I was eighteen weeks pregnant, and I had a bit of a belly when my step-dad started raping me. It’s definitely not his baby. Mom knew that I was having sex with my step-dad and my brother, and I’m surprised that she isn’t seeking custody of the baby. Mom can be very jealous.”

Cassie is tired of waiting. My little sister lifts her right leg, and she moves completely on top of me. Her whole body feels hot, and I love her dark coloured skin. My sister’s pussy settles over my cock, and I resist the urge to bury every last one of my ten inches. My sister lowers one of her pink nipples to my mouth, and I understand the gift that she is offering. I love that Cassie is one of my sisters, and she has proven to be a loving mother. I expect no less from each and every girl in my growing family.

I can’t wait to fill my sister’s womb. My lips close around one of her silver dollar size areolas, and I draw on the inch long nipple at the centre. I’ve had experience nursing with Mom and Aunt Jane, and I’m fast to find the right rhythm. My mouth floods with warm milk, and I swallow again and again. I become greedy, and I switch from one tit to the other. Cassie offers a big smile, and she closes her eyes. I’m obviously doing it right.

“Your mom and your aunt always have the baby. I make too much milk, and my breasts always hurt. Elsa helps out at school, and she keeps my tits from leaking through my top. I can save the rest for you, and you can drink from me whenever you want. I love you, daddy.”

Cassie accepts a mouthful of her own milk. Her eyes close, and her tongue moves in circles around mine. I roll my fifteen year old sister onto her back, and I move down the bed. I find the scar that allowed the birth of her daughter, and I wish that I had been there to witness such a glorious event. I eat my sister’s pussy, and I drive my tongue deep into her ass. Cassie moans with pleasure, and she says nothing when I turn her over on the bed. My sister starts to cry when I take her from behind.

My left hand automatically closes over her mouth. Cassie cries even louder, and her little body trembles. My sister moves up on her hands and knees, and I move onto her back. The bell shaped head of my cock knocks against her pussy lips, and I open the door with the first four inches. Cassie holds her breath, and she prepares to take the rest. My sister wails when I make the last six inches disappear.

I hate that I wasn’t her first. Cassie was raped by her step-brother, and she has never known a cock as big as mine. I love my sister’s tight pussy, and it doesn’t take long for her to warm up to me. Cassie sucks on one of my thumbs, and she moans with every thrust. I reach around, and I caress the small barb that is her clit. My sister enjoys a sweet orgasm, and her young body clamps down on my cock. The first step in a chain reaction that allows me to cum deep inside her pussy.

Cassie cums even harder. There’s nothing better than sinking balls deep inside one of your own sisters, and I flood her womb with baby batter. I drain the contents of both nuts into my sister’s fertile body, and I hold us together for some time. It’s not just about making her pregnant, and I hope she understands how I feel. I need Cassie to know just how much she means to me.

“I want you to stay away from Milo.”

“I promise, daddy.”

“Has Mom spoken to you about your role in our family, sis?”

“Your mom wants me to be one of your whores. She wants me to lay with you whenever you ask, and she wants me to breed with you as many times as possible. I agreed with everything that she said.”

“Did Mom pressure you?”

“I agreed because I want the same thing. I love having a swollen belly, and I always want to be pregnant. Your mom wants me to continue with my education, and so I can become a teacher. I think it’s a great idea, and I hope to make your mom very proud. Have you seen the map, and do you know about the next step in her plan?”

“Mom doesn’t always tell me everything. I don’t know what’s next for our family, and I haven’t seen any map. Mom wants me to fill Dad’s shoes, and she probably expects me to impregnate most of my daughters. Your daughter will be one of the first. Mom has allowed me to marry Emma, Payton, and Amber. I love you very much, Cassie, and I’d ask you to marry me if I thought that you’d accept. Though Elsa probably won’t approve.”

“It shouldn’t be all about your mom. Or your sister. What if I agreed to marry you, and we just didn’t tell anyone? It could be our little secret, daddy.”

I love Cassie’s mind. My little sister climbs up on her knees, and she moves on top of me. Cassie spits on the head of my cock, and all ten inches are quick to disappear into her cum filled pussy. My sister appears proud of her accomplishment, and she holds her sexy body above my waist. It won’t take much for me to cum a second time.

“Will you marry me, Cassie?”

“Yes I’ll marry you, daddy. Emma is so beautiful, and she’s very sexy. Is she your favourite, and does she mind that you are with so many other girls? Will she mind that I’m having sex with you in her bed?”

“Emma has always been my best friend. She is my first love, and she was my first sister to give me her virginity. Emma knows how I feel, and she knows her place in our family. She wants me to complete the pregnancy pact, and she needs my seed to impregnate the other cheerleaders. Emma wants to be a teen mom, and she looks to you for inspiration. She cant wait to see you with another swollen belly.”

Cassie honours me with a lovers kiss. My hands move beneath her sweet ass, and I lift her up and down on my cock. Elsa wants me to give Cassie another baby, and it shouldn’t be long before the young girl shows off a swollen belly. I understand my role in our family, and I accept my inheritance. I am my father’s son, and I am the master of this house. A change in leadership that is long overdue.

Emma stands just inside the open door. My twin sister is dressed in one of Mom’s waist length satin robes, and it remains open in the front. She watches Cassie move up and down on my hard cock, and she fingers her own wet pussy. Cum runs in streams down both legs, and soaks the carpet around her bare feet. Cassie follows my gaze, and she turns her head to the door. I don’t expect trouble from either girl.

“Your baby bump looks so beautiful, Emma. I miss my swollen belly, and I can’t wait to be pregnant again. I know that you are Josh’s favourite, and I’m still new to this house. Do you want me to leave your bed?”

“Of course not. The door is always open, and Josh is as much your brother as he is mine. We are his sisters, and we can share him together. I already know that Amber and Payton feel the same way.”

Cassie seems to understand the hierarchy of our family. My youngest sister slides to one side of the bed, and so Emma may take her place above my cock. A move that proves unnecessary, and the first love of my life offers me nothing more than a quick kiss. Emma changes her focus, and she moves above Cassie. The two sisters explore their love of family, and they kiss like long lost lovers. Cassie explores Emma’s swollen belly, and the two girls grow much closer. It appears that my presence is no longer required.

The sound of running water comes to an end. Amber exits the shower, and she takes note of the activity taking place on the bed. Emma spits into Cassie’s open mouth, and the younger girl hungrily swallows. Strings of saliva link the two girls together, and their kiss continues without end. Amber throws her towel on the floor, and she quickly moves above me. I’m happy to fulfill the promise that was made.

I love Amber’s growing belly. I don’t expect to last very long, and I don’t even care to try. My former cousin loves my huge cock, and her pussy swallows every last inch. Amber rides me hard, and she looks to make both of us cum. Elsa and Cassie have moved into a scissor position, and so they can grind their pussies together. The girls’ cries draws the attention of the only other male in the house, and he leaps onto the bed. It was only a matter of time before I came nose to nose with my competition.

Amber carries the full weight of the fur covered beast on her back. She reaches between us, and she guides Milo into her second love hole. My sister takes both cocks, and she becomes crushed between us. Payton’s dog whines uncontrollably, and he thrusts into the girl who has agreed to be his bitch. Amber nearly passes out when she cums, and drool runs from her open mouth. I flood my sister’s pussy with another hot load of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.