Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Truth is the daughter of time. Saint Lisbon has a very long history, and an uncertain future. The people keep to themselves, and they hold many secrets. Families hide behind lies, and breed their own version of the truth. My family isn’t any different.

It’s Saturday morning at the mayor’s house. My sisters don’t have school, and we don’t have any plans for the day. I hope to sleep until noon, and I look forward to a good morning kiss from Emma, Amber and Payton. The four of us remain quite comfortable beneath the sheets, and my teen mom hopefuls help to make the bed warm. I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful family.

It had been a wild night. One to remember, and everyone was exhausted in the end. Payton spooned with Amber, and the two girls quickly drifted off to sleep. Their hostility toward one another appears to be forgotten, and is hopefully at an end. Emma snuggled with me, and she fell asleep in my arms. We awake in the same position, and we kiss like it’s our very first time. I truly love my sister with all my heart.

Emma’s skin feels almost hot. My sister presses her massive tits into my bare chest, and one of her hands takes hold of my cock. I have no doubt that my sister is pregnant with my baby, and I expect that she is carrying more than one. Twins are common in Saint Lisbon, and Mom’s womb has proven able to hold three. This could be the new standard for every girl in our family.

“Good morning, daddy.”

“Good morning, sis. Or do you want me to think of you as my daughter, and since when did we start role playing?”

“I’d love to be your little girl. I like the idea of you being my daddy, and it will be good practice for when you take our daughters’ virginity. But not before they turn fifteen.”

Amber and Payton awaken at the same time. The two sisters remain face to face, and a good morning kiss is only natural. I’m glad to see that Amber and Payton have worked out their differences, and I hope that their loving relationship continues to grow. I want my children to be born into a loving family.

Emma kisses the side of my neck. One of her hands follows the length of my shaft, and she brings me to full size. Amber moves down the bed, and between Payton’s long legs. The girls of my family are always horny, and willing to show their love for one another. Payton licks Amber’s pussy, and her eyes nearly roll into the back of her head. My future wife cums hard, and she pulls Amber up the bed. The two sisters are quick to disappear into the washroom, and where I can hear the sound of running water. A shower is a good idea after the events of last night.

“Amber and Payton seem to be getting along much better. Did you always love going down on a girl, sis, and how many girls have there been?”

“Elsa was first. Payton was second, and Madison was third. I’ve gone down on mom a few times, and Aunt Jane and Amber. I guess that makes six. I’d eat my own pussy if I could stretch that far, and you’ve seen me suck on my nipples. Have you ever tried to suck on your own cock? You’re certainly big enough, and you should be able to reach. Maybe with my help.”

“Thanks for the offer. But I’m not into guys.”

“It’s not gay if you’re pleasuring yourself. But you already love the taste of your cum, and you might love cock as much as me. Nobody will be disappointed if you want to bring home another guy. Especially me.”

“You’re obviously horny to have a threesome with two guys. Do you want me to go down on you right now, sis?”

“In a few minutes. I have something else that I want to try, and then you can work on making me cum.”

I feel cold when the last of my sisters leaves the bed. Emma opens one of the drawers, and she pulls out a large clear bottle. What appears to be massage oil, and I find myself growing very excited. My sister’s cell phone makes a noise, and she checks her messages. Emma doesn’t like to keep me waiting, and she makes a quick return. She pulls the sheets from my legs, and she asks me to lay on my stomach. My sister is clearly excited to share this new experience.

“Since when do you know how to give massage, sis?”

“Aunt Jane showed me. It’s called Nuru, and it’s a body against body massage that uses a lot of specially made oils. Aunt Jane gave me a massage, and she allowed me to practice on her body. It was a very sensual experience for both of us, and I’m sorry that you weren’t there to watch.”

The oil is surprisingly warm. Emma pours an excessive amount over my bare back and shoulders, and she uses her hands to spread it to my arms. The love of my life moves above me, and she runs her magnificent tits along the skin of my back. The oil grows even warmer, and it proves to be very slippery. I can feel the points from my sister’s inch long nipples.

“Is it okay if I get some in my mouth?”

“This version is edible. It has a sweet taste, and feel free to lick it from my body.”

“Who sent you a message on your phone a minute ago? Another lover that I don’t know about. Is it a guy?”

“It was Madison. She let me know that Chloe gave birth last night, and that she had triplets. Two girls and a boy, and I guess mom isn’t the only one in Saint Lisbon who can produce triplets. Jake can’t be very happy, and Chloe probably told him that you’re the father. He’s going to come looking for you again.”

I like to think that I’m ready. My knee doesn’t bother me anymore, and I feel a lot stronger. I still have to work on my cardio, and I have to boost my endurance. Jake has forty pounds on me, and he knows how to swing an arm. But he’s slower, and he isn’t very smart. I can take him in a fair fight, and I just need to make sure that he’s alone. My true test will be when I go up against Chris.

Amber and Payton finish up in the washroom. The two girls dry their hair, and they stay long enough to find clothes. Payton puts on a short camisole, and Amber dresses into one of my nice shirts. Neither girl bothers to look for panties. Payton gives Emma a kiss on the lips, and she kisses the top of my head. The girls show a great deal of respect, and they leave Emma and I to play. I must remember to thank each of them.

“I’m not worried about Jake.”

“I’ll help you kill him if you want, master. I’m serious, and we can bury his body where nobody will think to look.”

“That’s a little extreme. Should we send Chloe a message, and say congratulations?”

“I will shortly. You can turn over if you like, daddy, and I’ll massage your front.”

I slowly spin above the covers on the bed. Emma pours more of the massage oil across my bare chest, and she spreads it evenly with one of her hands. My sister’s tits are well oiled, and she presses them into my face. I latch onto one of her nipples, and I enjoy the sweet taste of the massage oil. My erection has grown impossible to ignore.

Nothing needs to be said. My sister lifts her sexy body, and her pussy takes all ten inches of my steel shaft. The head of my cock must be higher than her belly button, and it’s hard to believe that so much of our bodies can be made to fit together. My fifteen year old mother to be moves up and down on me, and she tries not to scream. There’s no greater feeling than being balls deep inside one of your sisters.

Emma picks up the pace. She looks to be close to an orgasm, and she buries a cry against the side of my throat. My cock slips from her pussy, and her sploosh sprays across my legs. Emma’s bladder lets go, and she pees across my chest. The sheets are waterproof, and neither of us are worried. I give my sister a moment to find her breath, and I nurse from one of her inch long nipples. I love that I’m still hard.

“You were right about the massage, sis. It’s very sensual, and I enjoy it very much. Thank you.”

“I’m sorry that you didn’t cum. Do you want to try what we talked about, master?”

“I don’t know, sis. I’m not into yoga like you, and my body doesn’t bend quite that far. Maybe with your help?”

My sister lifts her pussy from my cock. I roll onto my side, and she positions beneath my legs. I relax as much as I can, and my sister helps to push me into a fetal position. I didn’t expect to stretch this far, and yet the head of my cock remains just beyond my lips. My tongue bridges the distance, and I lick my cock for the very first time. My sister isn’t willing to give up.

“I’m going to try something. Release all the air from your lungs, and relax your stomach muscles. I think this will work.”

My sister contorts my body into a ball. I’m surprised to find the head of my cock against my lips, and I accept the first four inches into my mouth. My sister strokes the rest with one of her soft hands, and she helps to make me cum. My tongue slides around the bell shaped head of my cock, and I realize that I’m close. I never thought to perform autofellatio, and I don’t know if I’ll ever try it again. Not with so many sisters who are quick to spread their legs, and who are more than willing to please. But it’s nice to know that I have options.

“Do it, daddy. Cum in your mouth, and then you can eat me. I’ve never been so wet.”

I find my first cum of the day. My cock turns to steel, and sperm jets into my mouth. I’ve never tasted it before anyone else, and I love how it feels on my tongue. Emma pulls my cock from between my lips, and she replaces it with her own. My body straightens out on the bed, and I continue to cum. My sister spins around, and she moves her pussy above my face. She continues to swallow what’s left of my hot load, and I enjoy her cream. I hope to make her cum several times.

Cassie’s return changes everything. My Nubian princess has been discharged from the hospital, and everyone rushes to meet the baby. The youngest of all my sisters is very excited, and she shows off the newest addition to our family. A beautiful little girl with hazel colored eyes, and whom Cassie and Elsa have decided to name Alexis. In honor of Mom.

Everyone is given a chance to hold little Alexis. I’m one of the first in line, and I don’t shy away from the responsibility. My role as her father has been accepted, and I am eager to begin. The entire family will act as a support staff for Cassie, and she will never have to worry. Mom and Aunt Jane will look after the baby while Cassie is in school, and my sisters can’t wait to help out around the house. This is truly a family affair.

Two of my sisters are carrying babies of their own. Emma and Payton couldn’t wait to be teen moms, and their wombs drank up my sperm. Amber is on the fast track to join their ranks, and she doesn’t want to be left behind. Amber started the pregnancy pact, and she was the first in my family to ask me for a baby. I love my sisters with all my heart, and I can’t wait to caress their swollen bellies. I’m simply giving my girls what they want.

Cassie is very sexy. My youngest sister is another example of good breeding, and Dad would be very proud. Cassie is dressed in a long sleeve crop top, and a tight pair of leggings. I didn’t know Cassie before the swollen belly, and the change is very dramatic. There are no stretch marks, and it’s hard to believe that she carried a baby for the last nine months. I can’t see a scar, and I assume that it’s below her bikini line. I’ll find out for sure when she’s ready to be intimate with me, and when she’s ready to have her next baby. I expect both to be soon.

Mom loves seeing me with the baby. I promise to protect little Alexis like she is my own, and I can’t wait for the others to give birth. Family has never been more important to me, and I understand the role I must play. I pass the baby to Emma, and I take a seat on the sofa next to Cassie. I offer a warm hug, and it naturally transitions into a loving kiss. I’m not surprised by the heightened emotion that passes between us, and Elsa clearly approves. The Dark Princess wants me to breed with Cassie as soon as possible.

Little Alexis soon falls asleep. Cassie and Elsa take the baby upstairs, and Mom and I find ourselves alone on the sofa. Mom has changed into a sheer baby doll nighty, and one of my hands caresses the soft skin of her belly. It won’t be long before she begins to show, and our sin becomes obvious. Our lips come together, and I attempt to convey how I truly feel for the woman who gave birth to me. The same woman who is carrying three of my babies.

“You’re very loving today, son. I should take you into my bedroom, and you can pound my pussy with that magnificent tree trunk between your legs. Though you really should spend more time with Jane and her daughter, and so you can work on filling their wombs. How was your night with your three sisters?”

“Everybody had a great time. Payton and Amber worked out their differences, and I don’t expect any more trouble. Payton also announced that she is carrying my baby.”

“Emma already told me. I’m very pleased, and there’s clearly nothing wrong with your seed. You never did ask to see proof that I’m pregnant, and did you ask either of your sisters?”

“I trust my family. Emma keeps staring at herself in the mirror, and she is constantly rubbing her belly. Payton has never been more excited, and she can’t wait to show off a baby bump. Though she might be carrying a litter of puppies, and we will have to wait nine months before we find out if I’m the father. That’s a joke in case you are wondering.”

“Dogs have a gestation period of nine weeks. Payton would have given birth by now if she had somehow carried a litter of pups to full term, and the whole idea is simply absurd. It’s too bad that humans can’t reproduce so quickly, and then each of your sisters could give birth three or four times each year. It would speed up my plans considerably.”

“Did Emma tell you that I asked her to marry me?”

“That she did not tell me. Is this your idea, and did she say yes? Your sister is floating around on a cloud this morning, and I already know the answer. She obviously can’t wait to marry you, and have your babies.”

“I also asked Payton. I want my sisters to know how I feel, and I plan to ask Amber. If we can find a few minutes to be alone.”

“Don’t you dare ask me. I’m still married to your father, and I don’t plan to walk down the aisle ever again. Obviously a church wedding for you and your sisters is out of the question, and it’s not going to be legal by any means. But I think it’s a marvelous idea, and I can use my powers as mayor to marry you. Just promise me that you won’t ask anyone else.”

“Elsa is out of the question. We love each other as brother and sister, and there’s nothing that I won’t do for her. But our relationship is almost entirely based on sex. I thought about asking Cassie, and I really love her a lot. But Elsa wouldn’t be very happy.”

“Cassie is a small taste of things to come. She’s a beautiful mother, and a fine addition to our home. She can’t wait for you to give her another baby.”

“How long do we have to wait?”

“The doctor recommends four to six weeks before Cassie tries to conceive. It depends on how quickly her little body heals, and if she is feeling amorous. The girls in our family are particularly horny, and not very good at waiting. I expect that she will give in to her desires, and come to you in less than a month. Until then I want you to spend more time where you’re needed, and I want you to breed with Jane and her daughter.”

Mom appears to have a thought. She disappears into her bedroom, and she returns with three of the pregnancy tests. A whispered conversation takes between Mom and Emma, and it grows to include Payton. Mom leads my sisters into the washroom in the master suite, and each girl is given one of the tests. Amber is nowhere to be seen, and it’s probably for the best. Aunt Jane joins the party before Mom can explain why we are here.

“Are we having a pissing party for my favorite nephew, and why wasn’t I invited?”

“This is just to show our master what good little sluts his girls have become. I want Josh to see what all his hard work has accomplished, and what we have done with his seed. I didn’t ask you because it’s only been a few days since my son first came inside you and your daughter, and I don’t expect a positive result so soon. Hopefully in ten days.”

Aunt Jane isn’t satisfied with Mom’s answer. She leaves the washroom, and she returns with a pregnancy test of her own. Mom pushes her panties to the floor, and she takes a seat on the toilet. The woman who gave birth to me spreads her legs far apart, and she holds the stick beneath her urine stream. She stands up after a minute, and the two women trade places. There are now two pairs of panties on the floor.

Aunt Jane appears confidant. She hands me the pregnancy test when she’s done, and she kisses me full on the lips. Her tongue worms deep into my mouth, and one of my hands moves between her bare legs. I love my aunt very much, and I can’t wait to see her with a swollen belly. She’s a very sexy woman, and she knows how to get my motor running. I’m honored to have her as one of my lovers.

Emma kisses me before she takes a seat. My twin sister has been here before, and this is just for show. The fifteen year old mother to be is dressed in a short camisole, and she isn’t wearing panties. She pats herself dry when she’s done, and she places her test in line with the others. My sister moves into my arms, and our lips come back together. Her hands slide into the front of my boxers, and she takes hold of my ten inch shaft. The tool that I used to make her pregnant with my baby.

Payton brings up the rear. The teen mom wannabe appears nervous in front of an audience, and she takes time to produce a steady stream. Payton proudly hands the stick to me, and she kisses me on one cheek. Her panties are left on the floor next to the others, and she leaves the washroom. Payton takes Emma by one hand, and she leads her toward Mom’s bed. It appears that my sisters want some time to be alone.

I’ve never seen anything more sensual. Emma and Payton remove the last of their clothes, and they slip beneath the covers of Mom’s bed. Mom did say that we can have sex in any room in the house, and she offers no objection to using her bed. Emma moves above Payton, and I watch the girls make love. Mom moves into my arms, and she pulls one of my hands beneath her nighty. It appears that my attention is required somewhere else.

“Emma and Payton are very beautiful. You are lucky to have them as your sisters, and I’m sure they will make perfect wives. You can see how much they love each other.”

“I love them very much. I love all my sisters, and I love you. You should be proud of what you and Dad have accomplished.”

“I waited fifteen years. I always wanted a big family, and I hoped to have many more children before now. The original plan was to impregnate Jane and I as many times as possible, and then your father was going to breed with each of his daughters. Emma, Elsa and Amber were going to be just the beginning.”

“Where was I in this plan?”

“You were never a part of the original plan. Your father manipulated his own genes, and so he could produce girls. That’s why you have three times the number of sisters, and only a few brothers. You are an anomaly, and you weren’t suppose to be born at all. But don’t take any of this to heart. Your father loved you, and he hoped that you would follow in his footsteps. I couldn’t have been more surprised, and pleased when I found out that I was going to have a son.”

I feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole. Mom says that she loves me, and a kiss affirms our strong feelings for one another. She runs her arms around the back of my head, and our lips open wide. My hands move beneath her nighty, and I lift her bare ass on top of the granite counter. Once again Mom offers no objection, and she pushes my boxers down my legs. She clearly knows how I feel.

“Make use of your anger. Learn how to harness your emotions, and make them work for you. I should be ashamed, and I shouldn’t want my son’s cock so badly. I want you to rape me like you rape your sisters, and I want you to pound my pussy. I promise that you can’t hurt the babies.”

Mom holds her legs far apart. One of her hands finds my cock, and she feeds me into the tight hole between her legs. The full length disappears into Mom’s beaver, and I physically lift her body from the counter. Her legs cling to my sides, and help to lock us together. Her massive tits bounce with each of my hard thrusts, and milk runs from both of her nipples. This will be my second cum of the day.

“You really should be with Jane. But right now I need your hard cock, and I can always beg for her forgiveness. She will understand.”

“What really happened to Amber’s twin brother?”

“There were complications in the first trimester and one of the embryos had to be aborted. Your father chose the male of the twins.”

“Were there complications with Emma, Elsa, and me? Was I almost aborted?”

“It shames me to say yes. But I couldn’t choose one over the other, and I wouldn’t let your father take you from my womb. I took a big chance, and it paid off.”

Mom cries into my open mouth. Her pussy bites down on my cock, and her sploosh runs like a river from my shaft. I return her ass to the counter top, and I make my full length disappear. I push her smaller body against the mirror, and the glass cracks up the middle. Mom begs me not to cum, and then changes her mind. She nearly passes out when my cock starts to swell.

There can be no greater honor than to breed your own mother. I leave her with a pussy full of sperm, and a look of total satisfaction on her beautiful face. I’m still hard, and I know that I can go again. Dad was a geneticist, and I probably owe my sexual voracity to his work. Or I might just be an anomaly, and a freak. I don’t know if it matters anymore.

At least I’m alive. Mom wants me to impregnate every woman in Saint Lisbon, and she was first in line to accept my sperm. Emma and Payton couldn’t wait to be teen moms, and they begged me to fill their wombs. The four pregnancy tests remain in a line on the counter, and I’m surprised that they weren’t knocked on the floor. Mom takes a long look, and a smile lights up her face. There’s no denying the truth.

All four tests are positive. I didn’t expect to impregnate Aunt Jane so quickly, and after just a few attempts. The forty-two year old woman is clearly in excellent health, and she must be following the plan that Dad first employed when they were trying to conceive. I can’t wait to tell her the good news.

“I thought you said that it was too soon?”

“Don’t get your hopes up. Jane has been taking the fertility drugs that your father recommended, and they have been known to play havoc with pregnancy tests. It could be a false-positive.”

“Or it might be true.”

“There is a small chance. Jane believes that she’s already pregnant, and I trust her to know her own body. I’ll give her another test in a few days, and so we can know for sure. You can tell your aunt if you like, and I’m sure that she’ll give you a big reward. Your cock is very hard, and you’re obviously still angry. I believe you will find your aunt in the laundry.”

“Are you going public with your pregnancy?”

“I don’t have a choice. My body will start to show really soon, and I don’t want any rumors. I’m going to continue on with the election, and I plan to tell everyone that I artificially inseminated myself at the clinic. That should be enough to satisfy the good people of Saint Lisbon.”

“What about my sisters?”

“Certain truths will have to remain hidden. Nobody outside of our family knows that Payton is your sister, and she is free to tell everyone that you are the father. Emma already has a story in place about a boyfriend in another town, and she will say that he got her pregnant. Nobody needs to know that you are the father of all our babies.”

I look into the bedroom. Emma and Payton continue to make passionate love, and they don’t need any help from me. I know how Emma feels, and she wants everyone to know that I’m the father of her baby. Nobody knows that Payton and I are really brother and sister, and she wants our true relationship to remain a secret. I’m happy to remain as Payton’s future husband.

Mom looks like the cat that swallowed the canary. She gives me one last kiss, and I retrieve my boxers from the floor. I quietly sneak past my sisters, and I ignore the sounds coming from beneath the sheets. The door to the bedroom has been left open, and the rule is clear. Mom moves to join my sisters, and she is quickly welcomed. Three girls who are carrying my babies.

I find Aunt Jane in the laundry. She isn’t one bit surprised when I share the results of the pregnancy tests, and she gives me a loving kiss. Aunt Jane is dressed in a waist length camisole, and nothing more. Her panties were left on the washroom floor in the master suite, and she isn’t in any hurry to hide her beautiful pussy. Aunt Jane melts into my arms, and she pulls one of my hands beneath her camisole. My reward for giving her another baby.

“You can have me anyway you want, young master. My mouth, my pussy, and my ass. It doesn’t matter now that I’m pregnant, and you can pull out if you want. I want to be your favorite aunt, and your personal fuck toy. My daughter is going to be so jealous when I tell her that I’m carrying your baby, and hopefully it’s twins. I’m so very proud of you.”

Aunt Jane drops to her knees. My boxers are lost to the floor, and my aunt takes my cock into her warm mouth. Every last inch of my hard shaft is quickly swallowed, and my scrotum pushes against her lower lip. I still feel angry, and I refuse to back down. Saliva pours down her face, and she shows no sign of choking. I pull my cock from her throat, and I replace it with one of my fists. I have no doubt that she can take even more.

“That’s it, Josh! Do whatever you want, and treat me like a common whore that you found on the street!”

I’m not holding back. Aunt Jane swallows the full length of my cock, and I continue to fuck her face. I grab her by the hair, and I lift her body from the floor. I spin her around, and I pin her body to the washing machine. One of my hands closes around her throat, and I snap her head back. My voice is just a whisper in her ear.

“I think you lied to me, Aunt Jane. How many dogs have been knotted to your pussy?”

“Just the one I swear!”

“Lie again and I’ll snap your neck!”

“Three!”

“How many?”

“I’ve been with seven dogs. The biggest was a Saint Bernard, and I thought his knot was going to rip me apart. Please don’t tell your mother, and I’ll do anything you want.”

Aunt Jane is very wet. I push her forty-two year old body down on the washing machine, and I drive my cock deep into her pussy. I’m anything but gentle, and she doesn’t appear to mind. One of her hands rubs her clit, and she makes herself cum. Her bladder lets go at the same time, and the warm water runs down my legs. I pull my cock from her pussy, and I drive it deep into her ass. I don’t know if either one of us can ever be completely satisfied.

“Don’t hold back, master. Rape my ass, and tell me that I’m a slut!”

“You are a slut! You’re an absolute dirty slut, and a filthy whore! You slept with your brother, and now you belong to his son. I plan to rape your daughter this very afternoon!”

Aunt Jane cums again and again. I reach my own high, and I explode deep in her rectum. I know it’s a waist of good seed, and I just don’t care. I pull out near the end, and I unload on her lower back. Sperm pumps across the water nymph tattoo, and covers much of the brightly colored image. Aunt Jane never looked more beautiful.

“Why are you so angry, master? Have I done something wrong, and have I displeased you in some way?”

“Mom told me everything. Does Amber know that you chose to abort her twin brother?”

“She found my medical history in an old shoe box when we were getting ready for the move. I didn’t have a choice fifteen years ago, and your father said that I was going to lose both babies if I didn’t abort one of them. That’s why my daughter is so angry.”

I feel much closer to Amber. I understand her emotions, and they bring clarity to my own mind. Amber and I have much in common, and we have always been there for each other. Amber was the first girl in my family to express her feelings toward me, and she was the first to ask me for a baby. Desires that only became stronger after she found out that we are really brother and sister.

I need to clear my mind. I keep thinking back to the night at the motel, and I still don’t remember why I left the room. It was morning before Emma and Payton discovered that I was gone, and I’m not sure who called for an ambulance. Amber saw me outside her room, and she says that I was arguing with someone. The police never found any witnesses, and no charges were ever laid. It might be time for me to begin my own investigation.

I really need a shower. The hot water feels good on my arms and shoulders, and I wash away all evidence of this mornings sins. I leave my boxers on the washroom floor, and I don’t bother with a towel. The hot water has returned my spirit, and my cock is at half mast. It’s what my sisters have learned to expect from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.