Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

My parents had a clear vision for Saint Lisbon. The clinic brought new life to the women who lost their husbands in the mine disaster, and Dad secured his own legacy. I have been handed the torch, and I accept my role as Dad’s successor. A birthright that allows me to breed with my many sisters, and begin the next generation of our loving family.

Mom is proud to carry three of my babies. She wants every able bodied girl to have at least one baby, and that includes all of my sisters. My role in Mom’s vision has been laid out for me, and I accept the responsibility. The girls accept their part, and the race to be the next teen mom has already begun. Mom drove Cassie and Elsa to the hospital, and the rest of the family waits at home. It doesn’t take long to receive the good news.

Cassie gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Perfectly healthy, and dark skinned like her mother. Cassie’s mother emigrated from Nairobi, and she is proud of her African roots. Cassie is a tiny girl, and she gave birth through cesarean. But she is doing well, and sleeping comfortably. Our family has grown by one.

Emma is overjoyed. My sister kisses me on the lips, and she places one of my hands over her exposed stomach. Not that she has anything that resembles a baby bump, and it’s much too early in her pregnancy. Amber witnesses our display of affection, and she disappears into her mother’s bedroom. Probably to stay for the night, and I wonder if I should follow. Emma asks me to come to bed, and we move up stairs. The pain in my knee is nothing compared to the joy that I feel in my heart.

“What did the doctor say about your knee?”

“He wants me to exercise everyday, and I should be able to walk further and further. I’ll be alright as long as I don’t run any marathons.”

“Cassie is so lucky. I can’t wait to see the baby, and I can’t wait to feel your baby growing inside me. Do you think that I’ll make a good mom?”

“I know you will. You’re going to be a great mom, and you have a loving family who is ready to support you. I’m very excited for Cassie. I know that I’m not the father of her baby, and yet I can’t wait to step up to the plate. That’s the plan that we made, and I want you to tell everyone at school that I’m the father of Cassie’s baby.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? I know that’s what we discussed, and I’ll support your decision. But Cassie’s brother is going to find out, and he will come looking for you again. The doctor says that your knee is healing, and I know that you can handle Chris. But what if he isn’t alone?”

“I’ll be ready for Chris and Jake this time. I’m taking the war to them, and I plan to settle the score on their turf. As soon as I’m able to walk that far.”

“I wish that you didn’t have to fight anyone. You’re going to be a father in a few months, and I need you beside me. Payton wants your baby, and so does Aunt Jane. Every girl in our family has baby on the brain, and that includes Amber. Do you think she suspects that I’m pregnant?”

“I’d say that’s a safe bet. You placed my hand on your stomach, and you kissed me right in front of her. Amber already knows that you and I are sleeping together, and do you have to brag about our relationship? Is this how you’re going to act in front of the other cheerleaders?”

“What does it matter? I’m very proud to have you as my lover, and I want the whole world to know that my brother is the man who impregnated me. I love you, and I don’t want to hide how you make me feel. I just don’t understand Amber’s attitude, and she really needs to calm down. Payton says that Amber has been all over the place, and she has noticed changes in her behavior during cheerleader practice. Madison thinks that Amber is using drugs.”

Emma stands before the mirror. She is dressed in her favorite black bra, and a matching pair of panties. The same pair that once lived beneath my pillow. My sister looks for changes in her sexy body, and I’m happy to watch from our bed. The happy mother to be pushes out on her stomach, and she attempts to make herself look pregnant. It won’t be much longer before our sin becomes obvious to everyone.

“I can’t believe that I’m pregnant. My brother raped me with his monster cock, and I’m going to have his baby. I got exactly what I wanted, and I’m finally the biggest slut in our school.”

“I can’t believe that I knocked up my sister. You asked me to fake a bunch of pictures for your slutty girlfriends, and you allowed me to suck on your nipples. But I don’t know if I raped you.”

“I’m fifteen. That means I’m under the age of consent for our state, and that makes you guilty of statutory rape. Never mind that I’m your sister, and that I’m carrying your baby. We won’t go into those laws.”

“You and I are twins, and that makes us the same age. I’m fifteen, and does that mean that you raped me?”

“Nice try. You are the one with the huge cock, and you were the one on top of me. Not that I have any plans to prosecute. I loved our first night together, and I love that I’m carrying your baby.”

“Or so you tell me. You’re as thin as a rake handle, sis, and maybe you should eat more. You certainly don’t look pregnant.”

“Do you want proof? I kept one of the pregnancy tests, and I planned to give it to you as a gift. But it went dark the next day. I took a picture of it with my phone, and I can show it to you if you don’t believe me. Are you worried that I’m trying to trap you?”

“Of course not. I love you, and I know that you love me. Why would you need to trap me?”

“Maybe I want you all to myself. Amber needs to know that you and I are in love, and she has to understand that I was your sister long before we found out the truth about our secret family. I still think of Amber as our cousin, and not our sister. That’s going to take time.”

“Amber needs time to put everything in perspective. She was the first girl to ask me for a baby, and she probably feels left out.”

“That might be true. I’ve been focused on the new life growing inside me, and I didn’t consider how it will affect other people. I can’t wait to have a big belly, and I want everyone to know who gave it to me. Do you mind if I shout your name from the rooftop?”

“It doesn’t bother me. But Mom doesn’t want us to invite anyone over until she does a background check on each and every girl, and that includes the cheerleaders. For now I need to remain just your good looking brother with the huge cock, and nobody can know that you’re carrying my baby. Everyone at school thinks that I’m with Payton, and they don’t need to know that she’s really my sister. I hate that we still have secrets.”

“I’m not happy about any of this. Payton gets to brag about riding your cock every night, and I have to pretend that I don’t know what she’s talking about. It’s really not fair.”

“This will have to be our secret for now. Everyone thinks that you are sleeping with a football player from another town, and that you’re pregnant with his baby. You started that rumor, and you’ll just have to live with it for now. You worked hard to become the biggest slut in our school.”

“I don’t know if it matters anymore. I’m not a cheerleader, and Amber is in charge of my girls.”

“I’m sorry that you lost your standing as a cheerleader. I know that must hurt, and I can only imagine what you are going through. You are going to be a mom in a few short months, and you obviously can’t wait to show off a swollen belly. For now you should find something else that makes you happy, and something to occupy your time at school. What happened to the play that you had to put together over the Summer?”

“That depends. The story is finished, and the script is on paper. I’m just waiting for my lead actor to heal, and so we can enter the play in the Winter Festival.”

I already know that my sister is serious. The play is her attempt to bring justice for Chloe, and she wants to show what it’s like to be a girl at our school. It’s a much better idea than the pregnancy pact, and what my sister also has a starring role. I already planted a seed in Emma’s womb, and she knows that I raped our sister. Why shouldn’t I be the lead actor for both?

“Seems kind of hypocritical. Do you want me to play the part of Jake, and do you still want me to rape you in front of the whole school? How far along in your pregnancy will you be at the time of the Winter Festival?”

“I’ll be twenty-four weeks. I’ll have an obvious belly, and everyone will know that I’m pregnant. The stage will be dimly lit for the opening scene, and the audience won’t be able to see much of anything. Just our outlines. Everyone knows that you are my brother, and that’s why I want you on stage with me. I want you to rape me for real, and it has to look believable. Or am I asking too much of you?”

My sister is very surprised when I agree to do the play. It’s a lot to ask of any brother, and I would have said no to the idea eight weeks ago. Emma leans down, and she offers me a big kiss. My sister is very happy, and she continues to rub her make believe belly. I remove my boxers, and I throw them on the floor. My cock points to the ceiling, and my intentions are clear. My sister likes what she sees, and she joins me on the bed. Her bra and panties are lost along the way.

“Does your knee hurt, and do you want me to be on top?”

“Whatever you want, sis. I can handle a little pain, and it’s not like I have school in the morning. I still have another week to recover.”

“I can’t wait to go to school. I’m wearing a cut off shirt that shows off my stomach, and I can’t wait to tell everyone that I’m pregnant. Unless you don’t want me to say anything at all.”

“I don’t see why you can’t tell everyone that you’re pregnant. Why is that my decision?”

“Why wouldn’t it be? Mom wants you to be in charge of all your sisters, and that includes me. You and I have always been closer than anyone, and I’m going to be the first sister to have your baby. But I know what mom really wants, and I don’t have any objections. Mom wants you to take the place of our dad.”

The bedroom door has been left open. My sister is careful to avoid my knee, and she straddles my body at the waist. Her loving lips find mine, and her wet pussy slides all the way down on my cock. Mom is still at the hospital with Elsa and Cassie, and Aunt Jane and Amber have settled in for the night. I don’t expect any visitors.

“I love you, daddy. Do you love your little girl, and are you going to love our baby?”

“That’s not even funny, sis. I love you with all my heart, and of course I’m going to love our baby.”

“I’m not trying to be funny. I want you to tell me what you want, and I want you to be in charge. I know that you have the power within you, and that you just need to find your voice. Mom wants you to be our dad, and I actually like the idea. I’m happy to be your slutty little girl, daddy.”

Emma moves down the bed. She takes my cock between her wet lips, and she spits on me several times. My sister works the bell shaped head of my cock into her throat, and she chokes rather violently. I slap the side of her face, and she quickly pulls away. A look of surprise that morphs into a big smile, and my sister moves up the bed. She kisses me on the lips, and she continues to stroke my cock with her hand. I don’t plan to apologize.

“Thank you, daddy. I’m sorry if I displeased you.”

“I think you wanted me to slap you. You’re becoming more like Elsa, and since when do you like it rough? Or are we practicing for the play?”

“Both. Elsa likes when you are aggressive, and she wants you to rape her again. I asked you to slap me once before, and you refused. Why the change?”

“I feel different since I woke up in the hospital. I look at everything with new eyes, and nothing scares me. I don’t care if someone finds out about us, and I’m prepared to defend my family. I’m looking forward to the play, and I want everyone to watch while I rape my pregnant sister.”

“I want the play to look as real as possible. I think you should slap me again, and even harder. I’ll tell you if it’s too much.”

I don’t offer any objections. My sister pulls my cock into her pussy, and she makes herself comfortable above my waist. She leans down for a kiss, and I grab hold of her pony tail. Emma is clearly surprised, and she attempts to break free. I’m just giving her what she wants.

I slap my sister with twice the force of the first. Her face doesn’t move, and her expression hardly changes. A more violent slap pushes her entire head to one side, and she appears stunned. My sister takes a minute to recover, and she checks her mouth for blood. The last one may have been too much.

“Are you alright?”

“That was perfect. I can’t believe how much you have changed, and I can’t wait to see what you do to me on stage.”

“You and I are going to be in so much trouble. But this is your play, and I’ll do whatever you want. I need to find a focus for the anger that I feel inside me. I can’t wait to find Chris and Jake, and they are going to wish that they had finished the job. I’m not going to allow anybody to hurt our family.”

“Do you mean it, daddy?”

“I’m ready to be a father. I love you with all my heart, and I can’t wait to see you with a big belly. You will always be my favorite sister, and my number one girl.”

“What about Payton? I asked mom if our sister can come over tomorrow night, and she said that she can sleep over whenever we want. Payton can even move in if her mother gives her permission.”

This must be how Dad felt about Aunt Jane. Sisters can be truly amazing, and I am blessed to have more than one. Emma settles down at my side, and our kiss continues. One of my hands moves between her legs, and I slide one of my fingers into her rectum. I love my sister with all my heart, and I couldn’t be happier at this moment. There is a lot of love in our family, and I have feelings for all the women in my life. It’s going to take time to figure out everyone’s place.

“Do you love me, daddy?”

“You know that I love you. You’re my favorite girl, sweetheart.”

“Amber has a great body. She has a sweet set of tits, and she looks really hot in the new cheerleader uniform that I designed. Must be something that runs in our family.”

“Sounds like you’re warming up to our sister.”

“I said that she can have one of your babies. But that’s all that she is allowed, and she can share our bed for one night each week. Amber and I aren’t going to become best friends, and she has to earn my trust. Maybe I should be polite, and ask Amber to sleep with us tonight. I’m sure that you’re open to another threesome, and I won’t deny that I’m physically attracted to our sister. What do you think, daddy?”

“I think that you need to stop calling me daddy.”

“What if I call you master?”

“That’s actually more acceptable. Sounds like you want a night alone with Amber, and a little one on one with our sister. What if I make it an order?”

“If it will help to eliminate hostilities, master. We already spent a night together while you were in the hospital, and we didn’t say anything to each other the whole time. When I woke up Amber was practically laying on top of me, and her face was between my tits. But I didn’t mind. We shared a room a couple of times when we traveled with the rest of the cheerleaders, and I don’t remember any lesbian orgies taking place. Maybe the occasional pillow fight, and that’s about all. Sorry to burst your bubble, master.”

My sister loves to drive me crazy. Emma appears to be in deep thought, and she allows me to turn her over on the bed. Though my actions are generally ignored. My cock moves between her legs, and my lips travel around my sister’s magnificent tits. My knee tells me that I’m making a mistake, and I return to my sister’s side. I love the scent of her body spray, and I enjoy the taste of her skin. I latch onto one of her oversized nipples, and I attempt to find her milk. But with no success.

“Is your knee sore, master?”

“I’m fine. But I probably did too much today, and maybe we should just go to sleep.”

“I know how I can make you feel better, master, and you can cum in my mouth. I promise to share.”

My sister knows how to treat me right. She turns off the light, and she closes the bedroom door. It appears that she wants us to be alone. Emma returns to the bed, and she crawls beneath the covers. She moves between my legs, and she makes herself comfortable. My sister takes my cock between her sweet lips, and she works hard to make me cum. I’m only too happy to give her exactly what she wants.

Emma keeps her promise. Our lips come together, and I lap the thick ball of seed from her open mouth. I can’t help but enjoy the taste of my cum. We continue to kiss, and we settle down for the night. My lips return to one of her nipples, and I work harder than before. My sister plays with the hair on my head, and she sounds quite content. We lay together in silence for several minutes.

“That feels really nice, master. I think that I’m close, and I can’t wait for you to taste my milk.”

“How long has Mom been making milk, sis?”

“Two or three days. I slept with mom on Monday, and I noticed that the sheets were wet. I watched several drops appear from one of her nipples, and slide down the side of her breast. Mom was still asleep, and it looked like she was dreaming. I licked it away, and she didn’t move at all. It was so sweet, and I couldn’t resist the taste. It seemed natural, and I found my lips drawing from one of her nipples. That’s when she woke up, and she did nothing to stop me. She said that it was completely natural.”

Emma pulls her nipple from between my lips. I’m sure that I was close, and I could almost taste a change in my mouth. Her lips find mine in the dark, and she offers what I can only describe as a goodbye kiss. My sister pushes me away, and I find myself standing on the side of the bed. I feel like a baseball player who has been traded to another team.

“Are you serious, sis?”

“It’s for the best. Amber wants some alone time with you, and Aunt Jane expects you to get her daughter pregnant. That’s the mission for every female in this house, and I honestly don’t know when you’re going to find the time to be with everyone.”

“Does it bother you that Amber is the new captain of the cheerleaders?”

“Not anymore. She can have all the glory, and all the responsibility that comes with the title. My life as a cheerleader is over. You should go and talk to Amber, and see if she wants to spend the night with us. I’ll be okay if you don’t come back to me tonight.”

My sister sounds sincere. Emma kisses me one last time, and her tongue slides into my mouth. A little taste of what I’ll be missing if I don’t return. I decide to exercise Mom’s third rule, and I leave my boxers on the floor. The girls in my family are super sexy, and they are allowed to walk around in the nude. I should be given equal opportunity.

Amber isn’t in her bedroom. Her cheerleader uniform has been removed, and tossed on the bed. There are several magazines on the floor, and her pom poms have been thrown in one corner. The dresser is lined with several pairs of dirty panties, and more than a few lipstick containers. It appears that my sisters have more in common than they care to admit.

I didn’t expect to find drugs. The container of pills was on top of the dresser, and hidden beneath a pair of panties. I’m not happy with my newest sister, and we really need to talk. I don’t know if the drugs are illegal, and they may have been prescribed by a doctor. I can only hope that Amber will be honest with me. My mother will be at the hospital all night, and I could use this time to become better acquainted with Aunt Jane. But I have another mission to complete.

Mom’s first rule concerns privacy. The door to Mom and Aunt Jane’s bedroom has been left open, and an open door means that anyone may enter. The light on the night table has been left on, and it shows me the way. Mother and daughter are cuddled together beneath the covers of the bed, and they look to be asleep. Aunt Jane appears naked, and her daughter’s head is cradled between her huge tits. I feel like a peeping tom.

Aunt Jane could easily pass for Jennifer Aniston. She’s a very sexy woman, and a year younger than Mom. Not that age matters to me, and I plan to put a baby inside every woman in our house. Including Aunt Jane and her daughter. It’s what Mom wants, and I’m not going to let her down. Mom was first to become pregnant, and Emma proved eager to accept my seed. I don’t expect to face any resistance.

I’m very familiar with Mom’s bed. The most comfortable bed in the house, and very plush. The scene of the crime, and where Mom showed me how to make love to a woman. Aunt Jane opens her eyes, and she sees me standing at the door. She looks to her sleeping daughter, and she ushers me into the room. The smile on her face is priceless, and she seems to enjoy the fact that I’m naked. I wonder if I remind her of Dad.

“What are your intentions, Josh? Have you come to rape, and breed with two more of your concubines?”

“Just your daughter. I’ll see you in the morning, and I’ll do my best to honor your memory of my Dad.”

“That’s not why I want to see my favorite nephew. I loved my brother, and he knew just how to make me scream. I haven’t had a cock inside me since he passed, and the monster between your legs will fill me just nicely. I still want another baby, and I hope that you make me pregnant. But that will be in good time. Tomorrow is for something not so serious, and I simply want to be treated like one of your whores. Can you do that for your favorite aunt?”

I see no reason to argue. Aunt Jane pulls back the sheets, and she shows me what I already know to be true. Aunt Jane is a very sexy woman, and she has an incredible body. A nice curve to her magnificent tits, and a well kept pussy. Not the thick beaver pelt that Mom prefers, and just a little hair over the top of her barbed clit. Not enough to cover the cesarean scar that allowed her daughter to be born.

Amber remains asleep at her mother’s side. My fifteen year old sister’s lips continue to hold onto one of her mother’s dark colored nipples, and Aunt Jane was clearly nursing her daughter when the loving pair fell asleep. Amber’s right hand is between her mother’s legs, and one of her fingers is deep inside her mother’s pussy. I suspect that this is nothing new for mother and daughter.

“All our lives if that’s what you are wondering, Josh. I love nursing, and so does my daughter. I love the connection between us, and I didn’t see a reason to stop. Amber started playing with my pussy when she became older, and she realized that my milk came faster and sweeter whenever I enjoyed a big orgasm. My daughter asked if she could go down on me for my last birthday, and I didn’t object. I never came so much in all my life.”

My cock is rock hard. Aunt Jane moves away from her daughter, and she sits on the edge of the bed. Amber rolls over, and she appears to be still asleep. My Dad’s sister stands up from the bed, and our lips come together. She uses both of her hands to take a strong hold of my cock, and I don’t know if I can wait until tomorrow. I’m very disappointed when she lets my cock fall away.

“I’ll leave you two alone. I can always sleep with Emma, and I might just fix myself a snack from the kitchen before I go to bed. I have a feeling that I’m going to need the extra energy in the morning.”

“I could order you to stay.”

“Please don’t make me, and please don’t be too rough on my daughter. Amber loves you, and she has wanted you to make love to her for a very long time. She wanted to be your first love, and she needs to know her place in our family. I know that you will find a way to make everyone happy.”

The second matriarch of our family doesn’t bother to dress. I’m very impressed with her forty-three year old body, and she clearly likes the size of my cock. My hands travel over both of her magnificent tits, and we kiss one last time. Aunt Jane’s tongue pushes into my mouth, and I can understand why Mom loves her so much. We will see one another in the morning.

Amber proves to be awake. Her mother leaves the bedroom, and she closes the door at her back. My sister and I have much to discuss, and we shouldn’t be disturbed. Aunt Jane entrusts me with her daughter, and I don’t know if that trust is deserved. I haven’t spoken with Amber since the night at the motel, and I have mixed emotions. My sister looks embarrassed, and she refuses to look up at me. Though she done nothing to cover her naked body.

“Don’t make it sound weird, Josh. It’s just how it is in our family, and it’s practically a tradition. It’s nothing that you haven’t done with your mother.”

“You might be right. Though Mom hasn’t breastfeed me since I was three.”

“Is your mom really carrying your baby? My mom told me this morning, and I’m happy for both of you. I’ve been sleeping with my mom for the past year, and that probably comes as a surprise to you. I thought I was going to be your first, and I couldn’t wait to have you fall in love with me. I guess I have stiff competition between Emma and Elsa.”

“It makes no difference who was first. You are one of my sisters, and we are family.”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I love you, Amber. You and I are a lot alike, and we share common interests that I don’t enjoy with our other sisters. Like running. You will always be the first girl that I kissed, and you are the first girl who showed an interest in me. You’re also the first girl to say that you want my baby, and I can’t tell you what that means to me.”

I hate this sensitive side of me. Though it is necessary at times, and I want my sister to feel comfortable. Amber finally shows me a smile, and she lets down her guard. My sister pats the bed, and she asks me to take a seat. The same bed where I became a man, and where I bred my own mother. Amber closes her eyes, and she waits for a kiss. The smile on her face disappears when she sees the container of pills that I removed from her bedroom.

“Please don’t tell my mom, Josh. I’ll do anything.”

“You don’t have the right to give me orders, and you shouldn’t have brought drugs into our house. What’s in the container?”

“Energy pills. I swear that’s all they are, and I need the pills to stay awake. I’ve been burning the candle at both ends, and I don’t know how Emma was able to find the energy to be captain of the cheerleaders. I’m tired all the time.”

“Maybe you’re pregnant.”

“I can’t be pregnant. I’m a virgin, and the only cock that I’ve ever seen is yours. I lied about being with so many guys, and so that the other cheerleaders will think that I’m a big slut. The truth is that I’ve been waiting for you to pop my cherry, and I want you to make me pregnant. Does Emma know that you are with me right now?”

“She’s waiting for us. You should know that she sent me to get you, and that she wants you to sleep with us in our bed. Emma thinks that you’re very sexy, and she can’t wait to be with you.”

“What about Payton? Is she still your girlfriend, and is she still riding her dog’s cock every night?”

The sound of skin against skin fills the room. My fury surprises me, and my right hand seems to have a mind of its own. I didn’t expect to slap my sister so hard, and it will likely leave a bruise. But it had to be done, and I don’t have any regrets. I don’t know if I always like the new me, and I need to work on finding a balance. This isn’t how I wanted to welcome my sister into our house.

Amber buries her face in my chest. She literally wails, and she begs for my forgiveness. I drop the pills on the night table, and I hold my sister tight. Her breasts crush between us, and I recognize the two points of her nipples. I kiss the top of her head, and I massage the small of her back. Everything will sort itself out in time.

“Isn’t it true? I heard a rumor that said Payton is sleeping with you during the day, and that she lets her dog cum in her pussy every night. Does Payton know that you and Emma are sleeping together?”

“Of course she knows. Payton is our sister, and she’s coming over tomorrow night. Hopefully she will be moving in with us, and she will probably have to sleep with you in your bedroom. Emma already sleeps with me, and there just isn’t enough room.”

Amber lifts her head from my chest. My skin feels cold and wet, and tears continue to flow down both sides of her face. I offer a small kiss, and my sister is clearly disappointed when I pull away. I leave Amber on the bed, and I walk around the room. There is much to discuss, and I need to clear my head. This is far from finished.

“What happened after the big game, and after you left my room at the motel?”

“What do you mean? You were there, and don’t you remember? Didn’t you sleep with Payton and Chloe, and was that your first time with Emma?”

“It wasn’t our first time. I made love to all three girls, and I’m sure that we settled down for the night. But I don’t remember much of anything after we fell asleep. Did you see Chris or Jake?”

“I didn’t see either one of them. I went back to my own room, and I tried to go to sleep. You can ask any of the girls. Amy slept with me, and Hannah and Madison slept in the other bed. Hannah and Madison went down on one another, and they kept me up for most of the night. Amy wanted to make out, and we started to kiss. But I was still thinking about you, and so I lied and said that I was tired.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.