Family Planning - Cover

Family Planning

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Living in a small town can he hard for a young man. Family secrets, and people who want to take advantage of you. It often takes time to figure out the kind of man you are inside.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mother   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I never planned to rape one of my sisters. Emma remains one step ahead of me, and she sprints through the kitchen like a white tail deer. I know my mind is twisted, and I don’t think like other people. I can forget about winning the award for best brother of the year. The chase has given me a massive erection, and I plan to drive it into her tight cheerleader pussy. My sister’s only hope is to reach the safety that is her bedroom door.

Not that she has much of a chance. I run everyday, and I’m in peak physical condition. The school coach has asked me to try out for football next season. But I have no interest in team sports, and I don’t play well with others. I simply wish to be left alone. The girls in my family are always pushing my buttons, and they love getting under my skin. Running helps to keep me distracted, and it alleviates some of the sexual frustration that constantly builds inside me. But not all of it.

This has been a particularly bad week. Summer is in full swing, and I find myself surrounded by temptations. Many of them in my own home. I just got out of the shower, and I didn’t expect to find one of my sisters in my bedroom. Dressed in her A-line cheerleader skirt, and a top that has been cut to expose her highly toned midriff. The skirt has also been shortened, and my sister isn’t wearing panties. My direction had been decided for me.

Emma looked like a child who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. There was money on top of the dresser, and it’s nowhere to be found. There was only one conclusion to draw. My sister started to run, and I took off in high pursuit. But my feet are wet, and I can’t find traction. I lose valuable seconds on the turn down the hall, and the towel slips from my waist. My thoughts are all too obvious.

“Why are you chasing me, bro, and why is your cock so hard?”

“Why are you running away from me, sis, and why do you have to be so damn sexy? Why don’t you stop for a second and we can talk this over.”

Emma reaches her bedroom a second before me. My sister appears victorious, and she moves to slam the door in my face. But she’s too late. I block the door with my left foot, and it swings open against the force of my shoulder. Emma retreats to the bed, and she hides her stolen prize beneath one of the many pillows. I reposition the towel around my waist, and I give my sister a couple of seconds to think. This is not going to end well for either of us.

“Wait, bro! I didn’t mean to anger you, and I’m really sorry. I made a mistake, and can we please talk about this?”

“I never thought that you would steal from me, sis. You shouldn’t have been in my bedroom, and what else needs to be said. The time for talk is over.”

Emma tries to slip past me. I close the distance between us, and I push her up against a dresser. A little harder than I had intended, and her left knee makes contact with the unforgiving wood. I didn’t mean to bring my sister any pain, and yet I can’t seem to walk away. Emma’s cheerleader uniform shows off a lot of skin, and her bare legs are driving me wild. I’m pretty sure that my sister isn’t wearing panties, and I could end my torture in a heartbeat. I don’t understand why the girls in my family are always testing my patience.

You won’t find Saint Lisbon on any map. A sleepy little town with a declining population, and an uncertain future. Saint Lisbon was Dad’s hometown. The star quarterback of the school football team, and a true athlete. He moved to the big city right after he graduated from high school. Dad went to medical school, and he specialized in the field of fertility and reproduction. It wasn’t long before he became one of the most respected doctors in the country.

Dad took time to visit his fraternal twin sister at university. She introduced her brother to her roommate, and there was an immediate connection. A whirlwind romance followed, and the love birds were married in less than a year. It was Mom’s idea to move to Saint Lisbon, and where they could start a family. Dad opened a clinic, and everything was perfect. A promising career that was brought to an abrupt end. Dad died after taking a massive stroke, and Mom was forced to raise my sisters and I by herself. It’s been the four of us ever since.

My sisters and I are fraternal triplets. The three of us shared the same womb, and we were born into this world fifteen years ago. We haven’t made it easy for Mom. I have one sister who will do anything to be popular, and another who runs with the wrong crowd. I’m sure at least one of them is a lesbian. My sisters are polar opposites of one another, and I’m stuck in the middle. A boy who is eager to fuck anything in a short skirt, and that includes the girls of his own family. It’s probably a good thing that I spend most of my time in my bedroom.

My life has been pretty simple until now. I go to school, I run, and I sleep. I spend the majority of my time masturbating in the privacy of my second floor bedroom. I received a computer for my last birthday, and I use it to download images of beautiful girls. Cheerleaders are my clear favorite. Sexy girls in short skirts, and young sluts who love to spread their legs for the home team. Not that age really matters to me.

Mom is a definite MILF. A gifted attorney, and a former Miss America. Mom walked the fashion runways, and she graced the covers of every magazine around the world. The perfect combination of beauty and brains. The people of Saint Lisbon welcomed Mom with open arms, and she climbed the ranks of the governing council. Mom is very smart, and her former fame helped to propel her run for mayor. Mom won with a landslide victory.

Emma is by far the most beautiful girl in our school. My sister shines as both the captain of the middle school cheerleaders, and as the star in many of the school plays. My sister craves attention, and she turns the head of every guy in school. A list that includes many of the teachers. Both of my sisters were forced into puberty at an early age, and I’ve watched their progress with great fascination. I recently found one of my sisters’ bras in the laundry, and I inspected the tag for size. I wasn’t surprised to see the fourth letter of the alphabet.

My sisters and I don’t see each other at school. We run in different cliques, and the school code keeps us from interacting. Emma hangs out with the popular kids, and Elsa is deep into goth. Or she might be an emo. It’s hard to say where Elsa belongs, and I’m almost afraid to ask. I’m your typical loner, and I prefer not to associate with anyone at my school. A long list that includes jocks, gamers, stoners, punks, preps, skaters, skinheads, and nerds. Not to mention other loners.

Emma spent many nights in my bed when we were younger. My sister was afraid of thunderstorms, and she looked to her older brother for warmth and protection. I was born first by three minutes. Mom thought it was cute whenever she found Emma and I cuddled together in my bed, and she always brought us hot cocoa in the morning. A practice that eventually came to an end. I started to notice the opposite sex, and the girls of my own family are always going to be first on that list. I just can’t help myself.

My sisters have nobody to blame but themselves. Emma uses me to test out dance routines, and she loves to model new cheerleader uniforms in front of me. She has a closet full of her own designs. It’s impossible to hide my erection, and my obvious interest in her sexy body. If only I wasn’t her brother.

Elsa doesn’t seem to know that I exist. She leaves the bathroom door open whenever she’s in the shower, and she prefers to sleep in the nude. Her bedroom is across the hall from mine, and I often get an eyeful in the morning. My sisters wear as little as possible when at home, and Mom has never voiced an objection. I’ve come to realize that the girls of my family are trying to drive me insane.

Mom is a nudist at heart. Aunt Jane comes over on days when my sisters and I are at school, and the two women sunbathe on the privacy of our backyard deck. I’ve come home early more than once, and covertly observed through the window of my second floor bedroom. Aunt Jane will rub tanning lotion over Mom’s back and shoulders, and this is when I usually blow my load. It’s a wonder I didn’t rape someone before today.

Emma doesn’t deserve my abuse. One of my hands moves across her taut belly, and the other slips beneath her skirt. I was right about the absence of panties. I move one hand between my sister’s warm thighs, and my reward is a stiff elbow to the side of my head. It was a solid connection, and I’m sure to have a black eye by midday. Retaliation fills my mind, and I lose my cool. My vision clouds, and I lose my fight with the towel. I’m as naked as the day when my sisters and I were born.

“Take your hands off me, Josh! I’m your sister, and what do you think you’re doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing, sis?”

“Are you going to rape me?”

“Do you want me to rape you? Just give back the money that you stole, and I’ll forget the whole thing. Or I can take it out of your hide. It’s your choice, sis, and I’ll give you a few seconds to decide.”

My sister and I lock eyes through our reflection in the mirror. I know I’m a major perv, and I should be ashamed for having depraved thoughts about my own flesh and blood. Emma doesn’t stand a chance against me. I’m three inches taller, and I’ve probably got thirty pounds over her sleek frame. I could easily break her body and spirit.

I’m trying hard not to cum. My cock is in contact with the skin of my sister’s bare ass, and she continues to struggle. I could end my virginity with one well aimed thrust. Emma takes another long look in the mirror, and both arms fall limp at her sides. I didn’t expect my sister to pick option number two. My hands are free to travel beneath the shell of Emma’s uniform, and I discover the full majesty of her tits. A trait that runs in our family. I don’t understand how my sister can do complex stunts as a cheerleader, and not fall over.

“I’m the luckiest guy in the world. You’re very beautiful, sis.”

“Is that suppose to win me over, bro? Just promise you won’t tell anyone, and I’ll let you do whatever you want. Okay?”

Emma stays true to her word. My sister holds still, and she awards me the full tour. Nothing is said as I push for more, and one of my hands returns to her open legs. I’m very surprised to find her pussy is wet. Soaked is a more accurate description, and one of my fingers slips inside. The asshole inside me takes control, and I push my cock between my sister’s bare legs. Emma appears to accept her fate, and she offers no resistance. My sister makes one final plea as I bend her over the dresser.

“Just promise me that you’ll pull out before you cum. I mean it, bro, and you have to listen to me! I’m not on birth control.”

I know I won’t be able to honor my sister’s request. I don’t expect to last more than thirty seconds, and I’ll probably embarrass myself at the same time. If only I had greater control. The veins that run through my shaft are clearly visible, and my flesh is throbbing. I’m not going to last very long, and Emma will hate me for the rest of my life. Mom will likely disown me after I turn my sister into a teen mom.

I should be ashamed. My cock rubs against my sister’s pussy lips, and they part like the petals of a delicate flower. Emma closes her eyes, and tears run down both cheeks. This isn’t how I want to remember my first time, and I shouldn’t have to force a girl to have sex with me. Maybe I’m not entirely evil. I kiss my sister on one side of her mouth, and I remove my hands from her sexy body. I’ll be lucky if she ever speaks to me again.

“I’m sorry, sis. You can tell mom that I raped you, and I’ll accept the punishment. But I will be forever grateful if you just forget about it, and you can keep the money you took from my room.”

“What’s wrong, Josh?Are you done, and did you already cum?”

“Of course I didn’t cum. Did you feel my cock throbbing inside your pussy, and is my jizz running down between your legs at the moment?”

“I don’t understand.”

“There’s nothing to understand. You’re the hottest girl in school, and I wish you were all mine. I’m sorry if that disturbs you, and yet that’s how I feel. I love you more than I’m allowed, and I want you to be my girlfriend. Are you going to tell Mom that I raped you?”

“But you didn’t rape me. You gave me a choice, and the decision was mine to make. I allowed you to put your hands on my body, and you stopped before you went too far. I’m really sorry about your eye. It looks really bad, and do you want me to get some ice?”

“I’ll be fine. I deserve it for what just happened, and I probably deserve a lot more. I’m sorry for hurting your knee. You should have come to me if you needed money, and I would have just given it to you. Please tell me you’re not pregnant?”

Emma’s honest laugh helps to defuse the situation. It tells me that my sister and I are going to be okay, and it also tells me that I’m barking up the wrong tree. My sister lifts up her uniform, and she proudly shows off her flat stomach. The well toned body of a middle school cheerleader. There’s a rumor that says one of the cheerleaders is with child, and I’m glad to hear it’s not my sweet sister. It’s become fashionable to be pregnant while you’re in your teens, and most of the girls at our school have caught baby fever. I guess it’s human nature.

My sister is incredibly sexy. Emma is the most beautiful girl in school, and she is captain of the cheerleaders. She is the school darling, and another rumor has her dating someone on the football team. The star quarterback has been linked to many girls at our school, and more than one of them has been proud to carry his baby. I figure it’s just a matter of time before Emma is showing off a swollen belly.

Another good reason for me not to join the football team. The quarterback typically dates the head cheerleader, and that can never be me. My sister loves to be the center of attention, and I’m happy to be a loner. It doesn’t matter if my sister and I look great together, and that we like many of the same things. I’m fairly certain that incest is frowned upon by the good people of Saint Lisbon.

I don’t know if anyone could blame me. The girls of my family are insanely beautiful, and Emma is a recurring star in many of my fantasies. We’ve been standing together for well over a minute, and neither of us appear to be in a hurry to go anywhere. My sister’s brown eyes are beautiful, and ridiculously huge. I’m surprised to receive a warm hug, and a very wet kiss on the cheek. I certainly don’t deserve any of my sister’s love.

Emma finally breaks the stalemate. She moves away, and she takes a seat on her bed. I take that as my cue to leave, and I retrieve the towel from the floor. My erection refuses to die, and I’ll have to rub one out after I return to my own bedroom. I recently borrowed a pair of Emma’s panties from the laundry, and I’ve already used them for inspiration. My sister seems impressed with the size of my hard cock, and I wonder if I’m bigger than her current boyfriend. Score one for the home team.

“I guess I should go back to my bedroom. Before Mom comes home, and she asks why I’m naked in your bedroom.”

“I didn’t realize that you were so big, bro. Your cock is huge, and beyond enormous.”

“So are your tits, sis. The girls in our family are gifted, and just look at Mom. As well as our sister, our cousin, and our aunt. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy, and I wish you could be my girlfriend. It’s really not fair.”

Emma asks me to join her on the bed. I don’t know why, and I’m just glad that she isn’t mad. I think we’re going to be alright. My sister’s modified skirt remains out of place, and I can still see her bare pussy. A juicy pink center, and a hood of loose skin. I’d give anything for a taste. Emma doesn’t seem to mind being exposed, and I don’t care if my erection is on full display. It appears that the playing field is even.

“Do you want me to put on clothes, sis?”

“It’s a little late to practice your modesty. You don’t seem to care that I can see your cock, and I don’t mind you looking at my pussy. As brother and sister we seem very comfortable in front of one another.”

“Did you want to talk about something, sis? How’s the Summer going for you so far?”

“It’s Monday, and I was almost raped by my perv brother. Besides that I have a lot of things on my plate. How is Summer going for you, bro?”

“Do you want me to say I’m sorry again?”

“I’m joking. It’s been a stressful year, and thankfully we don’t have school for a couple of months. But I’m still going to be super busy. There’s a football game on Saturday, and my squad will be there to cheer on the guys. I also have a stage play to write and perform in drama class as soon as school goes back in the Fall. Hopefully I’ll find the inspiration, and the time to put it to paper. What are your plans for the Summer?”

“No real plans. Mom has me mowing the lawn, and looking after the pool. I hope to stay in shape, and run everyday. The coach is still bugging me to join the football team next year.”

“You really should. You need to get over this shyness, and get out of the house more. You have a great body, and you obviously work out. You have a really nice cock, and I wish you could be my boyfriend. I’m just telling you the truth, and it doesn’t mean that I want us to have sex.”

“I won’t hold it against you. Unless you ask.”

“That’s funny. You already had your cock between my legs, and you obviously liked being there. Do you like my bedroom?”

“It’s a little girlish for my tastes. It’s okay if you like pink bedding, and Taylor Swift posters on the walls. You certainly have a lot of trophies and ribbons.”

“Being a cheerleader is my whole life. It’s all I’ve ever known, and all I ever wanted. You never said if you like what I did to my uniform. I took the skirt, and I cut three inches off the bottom.”

“Obviously I like it, sis. It’s sexy, and it looks really good on you. But is the skirt allowed to be that short?”

“Of course not. The principal took one look at me, and he said it was too short to be regulation. Apparently I’m not allowed to reveal too much thigh, and I can’t show any skin around my midriff. But I think I look really hot, and I’m sure I gave the principal a raging boner. Not that he had much to brag about. Your cock is much bigger, and I’m glad to see I have another fan. Even if you are my twin brother.”

My erection refuses to fade. I feel humiliated, and I hide my cock beneath the towel. Emma shows her disappointment. I don’t know why I’m allowed to sit on my sister’s bed, and I don’t know why she took my money. Though I consider it a fair trade. My sister has an amazing body, and I truly want her to be my first. If only she was willing, and if I could just make the experience enjoyable for the both of us. Why should it matter if we were born from the same womb?

“I don’t know why you’re so shy, bro. You have an amazing cock, and I’m sure you could have any one of my cheerleaders. The girls love guys with huge cocks, and my pussy is wet from just looking at that tree trunk between your legs. Do you remember when we use to play doctor? You showed me yours, and I showed you mine. Your cock was nothing like it is now.”

“I’m not the only one who has grown some. Back then your tits were smaller than bee stings, and no comparison to your current sweater busters. I don’t remember the last time that you asked to sleep in my bed, and it feels like forever since we slept together. I just assumed that Mom wanted us to stop.”

“I miss sleeping with you. I still hate thunderstorms, and I hate sleeping alone. The truth is that I loved waking up beside you, and I loved the time that we spent together. I wish that things didn’t have to change between us.”

My sister’s bare pussy continues to call my name. I love that my sister is wet, and that I am the reason. I know that I should be ashamed, and I try to focus on anything else. Emma seems to know what I’m thinking, and she offers me a big smile. She leans back on the bed, and she extends a hand beneath her pillow. The blood drains from my face when a familiar object is brought into the light.

A black pair of panties. A sexy Brazilian bikini, and very soft. Or at least they were soft when I found them on the floor two days ago. I borrowed the undergarment from my sister’s bedroom, and I’ve already used them for my guilty pleasures. Emma drops the cum stained undergarment on the bed, and she looks for my reaction. My sister doesn’t appear mad, and I don’t know what she wants from me. I assume that I’m about to be blackmailed for even more of my allowance.

“Do you always produce so much cum, bro?”

“I can’t help myself. Wet dreams are the worst, and I have to change my bed sheets every morning. It’s probably a good thing that we don’t sleep together anymore. I have to make myself cum before I go to sleep, and I need something for inspiration. Are you going to tell Mom that I took your panties?”

“Mom already knows. You seem to have a passion for my underwear, and I don’t care as long as you wash them when you’re done. I’ll even admit that it turns me on a lot. I’m not going to bribe you for money, and you can continue to borrow my panties whenever you want. Do you understand me so far?”

“I think so. Though I’m a little confused, and do you want me to wash your panties right now?”

“Not right now. I have plans for this particular pair, and they might be able to help me out of a problem I have at school. I went to mom for advice, and she said I should ask for your help.”

“What’s the problem, and how can I help?”

“I’m in danger of losing my popularity. I need to prove that I have a boyfriend, and that I’m enjoying lots of sex. It’s important for the other cheerleaders to believe me, and so I can regain their confidence. Can you imagine what will happen if they discover that I’m still a virgin?”

I must have misheard. The shower left water in my ears, and I didn’t hear the last part of my sister’s sentence. Emma is the most popular girl in school, and I refuse to believe that she is a virgin. It simply doesn’t make sense. A perfect body, and a set of tits that have never been touched by man. A man other than her perverted brother.

I deserve to be shot. My sister should have hit me much harder, and she shouldn’t have allowed me to lay my hands on her unblemished skin. There’s no denying her beauty, and her more than ample bust. I wonder if this was my sister’s plan from the very beginning, and if I was suppose to help her become a woman. I should be so lucky.

“You can’t be a virgin, sis. Tell me the truth.”

“I am a virgin. I’ve never had a boyfriend, and I’ve never had a cock in my pussy. I’ve never even seen a cock other than the one that you’re attempting to hide beneath the towel, and you have me a little worried. Are all guys so big?”

“I try not to look when I’m in the washroom at school. But I’ve seen guys in porn videos, and I think I’m about average in size. I can’t help that I cum as much as a horse.”

“Is that normal? I have no experience with guys, and I don’t really know about how much sperm is produced when a guy ejaculates. I feel like a total failure.”

“I can’t believe you’re a virgin, sis. You’re the hottest girl in school, and there’s a rumor that says you’re dating a guy from the football team?”

“I’m the one who started that rumor. The other cheerleaders are a bunch of sluts, and they wear their boyfriend’s cum like badges of honor. As captain I’m suppose to be the biggest slut of them all, and I’ve never even touched a guy’s cock. Payton has this huge dog, and I’ve touched his cock. But I don’t know if that counts.”

“I thought you were going out with Jake. He’s been with lots of girls, and I assumed that you’ve been in his bed.”

“Why would I go out with that loser? He’s a muscle bound freak, and he treats girls like property. He’s definitely not my type. I’ve never been with Jake, or any other guy, and the other cheerleaders keep asking me questions.”

“What kind of questions?”

“Questions about sex. How many guys have dumped a load of baby makers into my pussy, and do I like the taste of cum? Have I tried anal, and how many inches can I deep throat?”

“What do you tell them?”

“I lie of course. I say that I’ve been with three different guys, and that I love the taste of sperm. I tell the girls that I can take nine inches down my throat before I gag, and that I love anal. Every cheerleader claims to be bisexual, and so I say that I’ve been with two girls. Though that’s not entirely a lie. I learned how to kiss with one girl, and the second girl is my best friend. You probably already guessed who I’m talking about.”

Emma is clearly talking about Payton. My sister’s best friend, and one of the sexiest cheerleaders on the squad. Payton will spend most of the Summer floating around in our pool, and I’d give anything to have her pussy over my cock. I’ve masturbated to Emma and Payton from the vantage point that is my bedroom window, and I’ve cum many times. Yet another reason for my sister to hate me.

“How far do you go with Payton, sis?”

“Far enough. Let’s just say that we’ve done more than kiss, and I’m not going to go into details so you can jerk off to thoughts of us later. Though the idea does turn me on a little.”

“Are you in love with Payton?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a little, and does it really matter? My life is really confusing right now, and I’ll figure it out later. After I’ve been with a guy for the first time.”

“Who was the first girl you kissed, sis?”

“That’s really not relevant to the current conversation. I’m starting to sound like a lesbian, and I think I’ve shared enough of my secrets for today.”

“Don’t stop now. Maybe you are a lesbian, and that could be why you haven’t dated any guys. I think all girls are same sex curious, and so it doesn’t surprise me if you practice kissed with a couple of girls. Did you hear the governing council is planning to rename the town Saint Lesbian?”

“You really need to stop listening to rumors, bro. Payton and I are not devoted lesbians, and we like guys very much. We’re just helping each other through a dry patch, and both of us are looking for boyfriends. That should make you happy.”

“Why should that make me happy, sis?”

“I know you have a serious crush for my girlfriend, bro. You drool every time she comes over our house, and you disappear into your bedroom for hours at a time. You’re such a perv. Payton and I know how guys think, and we know what you do behind your bedroom door. My stained panties are more than proof.”

“So sue me. I’m not ashamed, sis, and I’ll admit that I have a thing for all the cheerleaders. That includes Payton, Madison, Amy, Hannah, Zoey, Kylie, Riley, and Chloe. Did I forget anyone? I love beautiful girls, and of course that includes you. I truly believe that you are the sexiest girl in school, and I wish you could be my girlfriend. I’m sorry if that bothers you.”

My sister doesn’t offer a verbal response. Though her cheeks have acquired a warm glow, and she seems embarrassed. Hard to believe for someone who craves the spotlight. Emma said that she made out with two girls, and my curiosity is peaked. Though it might be best not to push. Our conversation appears near an end, and I don’t want to make things worse. I can forget about asking Payton to the prom in two years. Emma has seen how I look at her best friend, and she knows how I feel. But Payton is probably off limits.

“I don’t mind how you look at me, bro. In truth I really like attention from you, and it makes me feel special. I see you in the grandstands during cheerleader practice, and I know you’re there to see me. The other girls don’t have a clue, and they think that you’re there to see Payton. It’s probably best if I don’t tell them the truth, and say that my brother is totally in love with me.”

“I didn’t say that I was totally in love with you, sis. I said that you are the sexiest girl in school, and I wish that you could be my girlfriend. I think there’s a difference. It’s not like you and I are going to start dating, and get married some day. Maybe we shouldn’t be so comfortable in front of one another. You should probably stop modeling cheerleader outfits for me, and I should stop going to cheerleader practice. Before someone asks if you and I are going steady.”

“I was just teasing. I know how much you love going to my cheerleader practice, and I love seeing you in the stands. I don’t care if the other girls think it’s strange. You’re the first person I go to whenever I alter one of my uniforms, and I value your opinion. The truth is that I love you very much, and that’s the one thing that doesn’t confuse me. Don’t be afraid to say it back to me.”

“I love you, sis. But that doesn’t mean that I’m totally in love with you.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. I’ll put a pin in it, and we can come back to it later. You forgot Amber when you named all the cheerleaders.”

“Are you sure?”

“I clearly remember. Was that on purpose, and for my benefit? Or do you have a secret that you’re not telling me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.