My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm

Copyright© 2020 by NoMoshing

Chapter 18: Isekai Life & Party Problems

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Isekai Life & Party Problems - Book 2 of My Isekai Life in D&D. Theodore and company are tasked with looking into mass disappearances taking place in distant, isolated villages, far from any kingdom or authority. In order to seek the truth, Theodore will have to deal with goblin tribes, alien concepts of honour, secret societies and druidic cults.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Royalty   Slow  

I awake to the sensation of lips and a warm moistness on my member. Exhaustion suffuses every fibre of my being, and I want nothing more than to just roll over and go back to sleep, but I can tell from the position of the sunlight through the room’s only window that it’s some hours later- and, of course, nobody bothered to tell my cock how tired I was.

Calliope knelt over me, head bobbing on my rod, her short brown hair swaying with her every movement. I ran a hand through her hair, enjoying the sensation as she eagerly pleasured my cock. Her hair felt soft and light as cotton, and just the act of brushing a hand through it caused her to moan pleasantly.

“I’m glad you’re finally awake,” she said releasing me so she could speak while stroking my cock, “I know we both need to memorize new spells, but do you think you have it in you for something quick?”

I sighed heavily, mocking. “Well, I guess if my fiancee needs to be satisfied, I must...”

This time, at Calliope’s suggestion, I sat on the ground, with my back to a cabinet, while she straddled me. It was a little uncomfortable, though it was difficult to focus on that when Calliope slid my cock inside her and settled her weight carefully onto me.

“Mmm,” she sighed, voicing her pleasure, “I wonder what Ashryn and Katriana are doing right now...”

“Not this, I hope.”

“Oh, there’s no danger of that ... ah!”

Calliope went quiet, riding up and down on my cock, the room filling with the low, wet sound of our slow, deep lovemaking. It felt heavenly, as Calliope’s moist, warm pussy engulfed my cock over and over, and I was just losing myself in the sensation, when...

Skrrrt!

Suddenly, the cabinet lurched backwards, it’s feet squeaking, hard, on the bare hardwood floor. Calliope and I immediately stiffened, before she exploded in nervous giggles and I could feel a flush creeping into my face.

“Fuck...” I swore, hoping that the weight of the thing didn’t end up up gouging the floor.

Calliope firmly turned my head back to face her. She was blushing deeply. “W-well ... at least, if everyone already knows ... y-you could fuck me like you mean it...”

Who could possibly refuse that kind of plea?

I ended up pinning her down on the floor, and thrusting inside her with all the strength I could muster. We both ended up moaning loudly, and making the floor squeak, but I was able to throw my cares away and just focus on the simple animal act of fucking my fiancee.

When we climaxed, it felt as though I was spurting forever. I was shooting off semen inside Calliope even after most of my orgasm had subsided. It felt good to really empty myself like that.

Again, Calliope was mad. She slapped my chest, and pushed me off of her. “I told you we shouldn’t finish like that, and you did it again! Urgh, don’t be so stupid next time...”

But, despite her attitude, she seemed satisfied, radiant with a bit of a blush on her face.

We didn’t have a ton of time to study our spellbooks at that point (Calliope’s affinity for sex before and after sleep was turning out to be somewhat self-defeating) but I didn’t need more than twenty minutes to load back up on Burning Hands, and Calliope didn’t need much more than that. Thankfully, the floor was fine, and I didn’t need to waste a spell slot on Mending.

Immediately when we came downstairs, Ina gave me a judgmental, cold stare, but didn’t say anything else. I felt the heat rising in my neck. I guess premarital sex was frowned on in these parts. I glanced back at Calliope, who shrugged. “We’ve nothing to hide,” she said simply, “And if you’re going to be breaking the bounds of common propriety as much as you plan to, you’re going to have to get used to some odd looks and awkward silences.”

“Fair enough,” I muttered, though I was a little uneasy about drawing that level of disapproval from our host. Hopefully, she was only annoyed, thinking that we messed up her sheets or had sex in the bed.

Raszil gave us a sly grin as we joined his and Voss at the kitchen table. Voss was completely unfazed, having been subject to my nocturnal activities, well, for all of the last few months.

Being the bro that he was, Voss immediately disarmed any lewd comments by diving right in. “I was thinking about what Moruca said about that fortress awhile back,” he said, passing a basket of fresh buns to Calliope as she got comfortable, “We could follow the shore of the island, ambush the goblins at their landing site.”

Calliope helped herself and passed the basket to me. “But if the goblins aren’t coming here by boat, we could end up wasting a day and not getting any more food for the town,” she replied, “We’ve finally begun earlier the trust of the people here, and you want to toss that away so quickly?”

Voss frowned, and looked like he was about to snap back, when I raised a warding hand. “We can do both. We’re due to try looking to the southwest anyway, and if we come upon the river, we can keep an eye out for the goblin landing area. Considering how many goblins and wargs we’ve seen, it would have to be a pretty obvious site. I don’t think they’re clever enough to hide that kind of thing.”

Voss shrugged and sighed, “Yeah, I guess. I just think it’d be better to find their hideout and get rid of them all before long.”

It was Raszil’s turn to interject. “Even if you could do that today, these people won’t believe you until you earn their trust anyway,” he replied, “It’s always wiser to distrust a stranger, even when they claim to have your best interests at heart.”

“Still, we don’t have an infinite amount of time,” I added, to sooth Voss’s ego a little, “So I think we should start stepping up our efforts to find the goblin hideout. Maybe in a day or two we can start looking into that list of locations Moruca mentioned.”

Voss was still frowning, but he wasn’t arguing back. And I understood perfectly where he was coming from. The plan that we were limited to wasn’t great, and whittling away the goblins at the rate we were going was going to take a long time. There were somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred fifty and two hundred goblin warriors left- the fact that they were apparently all out of worgs aside, there was still a lot of fighting to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.