My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm

Copyright© 2020 by NoMoshing

Chapter 5: Isekai Life & Lakeland Travels

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Isekai Life & Lakeland Travels - Book 2 of My Isekai Life in D&D. Theodore and company are tasked with looking into mass disappearances taking place in distant, isolated villages, far from any kingdom or authority. In order to seek the truth, Theodore will have to deal with goblin tribes, alien concepts of honour, secret societies and druidic cults.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Royalty   Slow  

I woke up to the feeling of something warm and moist enveloping my morning wood. At some point last night, it seems, I had kicked off the blankets sometime last night, and Ashryn had nestled herself between my legs and was busy bobbing her head up and down over my cock. I somehow turned myself away from the image of my silver-haired fiancee’s blowjob and glanced around the room- Katriana was curled up and asleep in bed, still, but Calliope was nowhere to be seen.

Noticing I was awake, Ashryn released me and crawled up beside me. She put a finger on her lips, to bid me to stay silent, before lying back, opening her legs, and spreading open her labia for me.

Who am I to ignore such an invitation?

I rolled over to be above her, and guided my penis into her with one hand. She was wet, warm, and welcoming, and when I started to thrust, she wrapped her arms around my neck, sealed her lips to mine and wouldn’t let go. Her tongue intruded on mine, while my cock thrust into her over and over, and her quiet moans into my mouth soon echoed my assaults on her body.

It didn’t take long for our hushed, hurried lovemaking to reach it’s crescendo, and I felt Ashryn clutch me close, shuddering, while I poured a fresh batch of semen inside her.

People who look down on missionary position sex are idiots, as far as I can tell. There’s nothing wrong and a lot right about a woman wrapping her legs around you and kissing you deeply while you fuck. I guess it helps to have a beautiful elven priestess to do it with, though.

“That was wonderful,” she whispered after we had time to catch out breath. She the kissed me lightly on the nose. “I just wanted one little bit more before you had to leave.”

I nodded. “I will miss you, silverheart,” I said, burying my face in her neck as I held her, my softening cock still buried in her sex.

I could feel her stroke my hair. “Keep an eye out for another cleric while you’re gone, one who will be friendly to us,” she replied, “I want to be married before the baby comes, if it pleases my prince.”

I nodded. “It does, silverheart,” I said as I rose from the bed, finally disentangling myself. “I’d better get a bath in and get ready to go. It seems the others might already be prepared.”

Ashryn smiled decadently. “Go ahead. I’m going to stop distracting my love and sleep in, and enjoy the feeling of his seed still inside me.”

It was all I could do to actually tear myself away and go suit action to words. If I had any poorer willpower, I’d never get anything done. Maybe I should rethink this “dozen wives and many lovers” thing. Still, I took a moment to squeeze Ashryn’s hand, and took the time to kiss the sleeping Katriana goodbye.

By the time I was dressed and ready to go, with my bag packed, my pockets of spell components refilled, and a simple brown travelling robe on, everyone was already ready to leave. Snacks, Stout and Buttermilk were all saddled and bridled, the wagon packed with our belongings and Custard in his halter, idly grazing on some grass in the yard. Ricard, Mia, Bekker, and Enna were out to see us off, and I started by going to them.

Enna offered me a hearty shake when I walked by. “Don’t worry ‘bout a thing, Theo,” she said with a grin, “Your girls are safe with Lady Enna of Shafttown. I’ll protect ‘em with my life if I ‘ave to.”

“I’d rather you protect them with your skill and weapons, and save your life for yourself, if it’s all the same to you,” I replied jovially, but then Enna tugged me closer.

“Well, just see to it ‘at you come home safe for ‘em, too,” she commanded in a low voice, “All our ‘opes are riding on you, an’ you’re gonna be a father soon, right? So maybe be careful, yeah? I won’t be there to drag you away from whatever dark god you get mixed up with this time.”

“I’ll take care of myself, Enna,” I promised, and the short and wiry woman tugged on my arm again and pulled me into a brutal hug. She squeezed my shoulders so hard, I expected to be feeling it the next day.

Bekker was a lot more polite, offering me a bow, and murmuring something about caring for Ashryn and Katriana. I hardly heard because he kept his voice low and refused to look me in the eye, I guess because he didn’t want me to see the disappointment on his face. It can’t be easy to be told you’re too old to follow the person you swore to serve. I clapped him on the shoulder, thanked him for his service, and moved on.

Mia was next, giving my hand a shake. “Be careful, young man,” Mia cautioned, “The Lakelands are beautiful, but deadly for the unwary. The towns and villages only patrol a day or two down the main roads, and less in the wilds.”

Good advice, I hadn’t realized that. But then, random encounters are the usual for an adventurer. I promised to be careful to both her and Ricard, and then I really had said all my goodbyes.

Voss and Calliope were already mounted by the time I was done, and Yua was fidgeting at the helm of the wagon in her ill-fitting mail. “Took you long enough,” Voss said with a grin, “I though you were going to sleep forever.”

“Sorry,” I said, mounting Snacks and grimacing as my robes bunched up around my thighs. It was an unfortunate reality of riding a horse in robes- Calliope and Ashryn both gave up at some point and had their robes tailored to end at the mid-thigh, and protected their modesty with stockings, which, for me, at least, didn’t seem very modest at all. It would look ridiculous on me, and for the thousandth time I promised myself that I’d invest in actual proper clothing next chance I got.

“Birchen, here we come,” Voss said, and heeled his horse towards the gate, “It should be about a week, right?”

“Yeah, seemed that way to me, from the map,” I said, “You made sure to pack it up, right?”

In response, Voss patted one of his saddlebags. “I had time to triple-check everything while you were crawling out of your pile of sexy women.”

I glanced back. Calliope was riding alongside the wagon, acting as rearguard, I suppose, and with the sound of the horses she should be well out of earshot. I pushed Snacks into a brief trot to catch up with Voss, and asked in a low voice, “You’re not jealous or anything, are you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.