You Don't Need Portals to Fuck Yourself Up - Cover

You Don't Need Portals to Fuck Yourself Up

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2020 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Just messing around, Helen decided to take her own cherry with her own penis. Catching herself just as her erection grew, the seventeen year old guided her cock into her pussy. She had no idea that her fourteen year old sister stealing their mother's portal would delay things unit it was too late to pull out of herself. Helen was stuck, and desperately trying not to squirt a baby into her own belly! Would mom and Gwen be able to help her? Or would the two beautiful futanari make things worse?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

Seventeen year old Helen Conner had the idea for some time now. She never acted on it, though. It seems that every time she thought of it, it was too late. She knew there was a very limited window of opportunity to strike. Just seconds too late, and it wouldn’t work!

Tonight was the night! She had to act fast! Just thinking about the idea triggered conditions that rapidly made it impossible! Trying not to actually think why she was doing it, Helen had indulged in an ice cold shower. Thankfully her younger sister was downstairs as Helen raced naked back to her room from her teeth chattering experience. She threw back her sheets, and dove on her bed!

Naked, and still a bit damp, she grabbed her limp noodle. Being a show-er, as well as a grower, the flaccid organ was still quite long. She put the head of the twelve inch organ to her pussy just as it began to engorge.

“Just a taste!” she warned herself. “Just a little sample!”

Somewhat a rarity for her kind, Helen was till a virgin. Mom didn’t care about how confused the laws had become since Dr. Dryden changed the entire human race. Just to be on the safe side, she had forbidden her two daughters to date until they was eighteen.

“Oh boy.” Helen whispered as the head of her cock began to knock on heaven’s door. “This is too good! I better be damn careful!”

At first she had trouble holding the growing organ in a ‘U’ shape, but as like with previous failed attempts where she had chickened out too soon, she rapidly reached the point where her dick would retain the shape on it’s own.

“Just a little deeper!” She gasped while clenching her teeth. “Just pop the damn cherry, and then you’re outta there!”

It was more exciting than painful when Helen felt her hymen tear. Dryden futanari rarely felt pain at what had become a cherished moment. Helen was positively thrilled to have used her very own cock to take her female virginity.

Just as she was about to grab herself before things got too crazy, tragedy struck in the sound of her kid sister running up the stairs. Had she locked the door? Oh shit, she hadn’t! Helen dragged the covers over herself and pulled them up to her chin. She just go her hands on the book she was currently reading when fourteen year old Gwen burst in.

“Helen, notice anything?” She asked as she did a little skirt flaring spin. “Guess what?”

Helen noticed one thing right off. Her sister was wearing a dress. That was completely out of character for the rough and tumble tomboy.

The clingy yellow sundress lovingly outlined her strong slender body. Helen could also see that the kid wasn’t wearing a bra again. That was another one of mom’s strange rules. Bras were falling out of favor. The altered skeletal, musculature and basic structure of the breast itself had made then unnecessary for futanari and mono’s alike.

Destined to have breasts larger than DD, as all futanari, Gwen was currently a very attractive ‘C’ cup. The reason for mom’s rule showed prominently though the lightweight fabric. The kid’s nipples were firmly erect. As with most futanari, they were quite large. For some reason. Mother thought it was ‘shameful’ to run around showing them off.

“I noticed mom’s gonna kill you for going bra-less.”

“Not that!” Gwen laughed. “Lower!”

Helen eyed her beautiful sister. She rarely saw her dressed and looking so, well, feminine. Her cock gave a little surge and she gulped. She didn’t have a lot of time to grab it and extract herself from herself! Waiting too long could lead to big problems!

“Get out of my room, squirt!”

“Come on! Guess!”

She couldn’t help really eyeing the kid. She was so beautiful. She was ... A mono? The dress lay flat against her. There was no tell tail package or bulge. What the hell?

“Where’s your dick?’ Helen gasped, as her cock gave another surge. “Forget that! Get the hell out!”

“Isn’t it cool?” Gwen’s voice dropped to a whisper. “I found where mom hides her portal when she isn’t busy blowing and sodomizing herself!”

“You, you have mom’s portal?” Oh shit! If there was one thing that really turned on a futanari, it was a portal! Most futanari had a serious narcissistic streak. Few could resist the temptation to fuck themselves! “Where the hell is the other side?”

“In the kitchen sink.” Gwen said happily. She paused and concentrated for a little while. Suddenly, a look of smug contentment lit up her face. “This is so cool! I’m peeing in the kitchen sink right now! I can feel it making my penis warm. The stainless steel was kinda chilly.”

“You’re pissing in the kitchen? Well, Gwen. It was really nice knowing you. You know mom is a neat freak. If she finds out you pissed in the sink, she’s gonna kill you!”

“Nah! She won’t be home for hours.”

“Get out of my room and put that portal back right now! What the hell are you doing with it, anyway?”

“I’m going to go out tonight and pretend I’m a mono. I’m not six foot yet, and my boobs can pass for mono. You know I look old enough! It’ll be hysterical to get futa’s to think I’m going all nutty for their pheromones, and then laugh at them when they think they have a sure score! I’m gonna make them cry when I suddenly lose interest and run away!”

Gwen suddenly blinked. Her eyes opened very wide. She let out a little terrified whimper as she sort of stood up on her toes.

“What the hell is wrong with you now?” Helen asked. “Get moving!”

“Helen?” Gwen whispered as her face went pale. “Someone just picked up my dick! Someone is squeezing me! Ow! They’re squeezing too hard!”

“Girls!” Their mother bellowed from downstairs. “Who the hell stole my, wait! Who just pissed in my nice clean kitchen! Who went in my room, took something that wasn’t hers, and the compounded the crime by pissing in my sink?”

“Oh shit! What do I do now?” Gwen gasped, as she sort of rocked back and forth on her heels. “Ouch! She just pinched my foreskin!”

“Get out!” Helen whimpered. Her sister’s plight was turning her on! Her penis was burrowing deeper into her pussy! “Get downstairs and apologize!”

“Girls! Who’s damn cock is this? You know I don’t pry! Which one of you left her dick in my damn sink?”

Feet began marching up the stairs. Gwen looked panic stricken. She ran around the side of the bed and climbed under the covers next to her sister.

“What the fuck, Gwen!” Helen cried. She did not need a sexy blonde laying next to her right now! “Get the hell out of here!”

“Helen, please take the rap!” Gwen begged. “Tell her it’s your dick! Our cocks look the same, and mine is almost as big as yours anyway! Please tell her it’s yours! If she sees us naked later, she’ll still believe you saying that you did it!”

“Are you crazy?” Helen gasped. “I am not taking the blame for you! Get out of my bed right now!”

Amanda Conner kicked open her eldest daughter’s door. The woman was pissed, and erect. It was actually a stunning combination. Like her daughters, Amanda was a natural blonde busty futanari. As the girls aged, the three of them began looking more and more alike. They looked more like three siblings, than mother and daughters.

“Mom, would you get the kid out of my bed?” Helen begged, trying to will herself from getting harder. She let out a tiny whimper. Her cock just twitched even deeper! Oh God, mom was beautiful when angry! The big tent in her dress made her even more desirable!

“Okay, you little jokers. Who’s is it?” Amanda pulled the chair from Helen’s desk and sat down. She shook the erect penis she was holding at them. “Tell me who’s cock this is right now! Things will go a lot easier on you if I’m not forced to pull the covers down and look for myself!”

“You can’t do that!” Helen squealed. “Mom, privacy!”

“Who’s is it?” She glared at her daughters. Raising the fifteen inch cock to her face, she licked the ruddy head. They both reacted! “Wait? It can’t belong to both of you!”

Gwen had moaned at the touch of a soft tongue to her cock. Helen had moaned from seeing her mother lick her sister’s cock. Both moans were simultaneous.

“Let me try that again.” Amanda put the cock into her mouth and gave a little suck. She kept her eyes on both daughters. This was getting strange!

Gwen let out a little squeak of delight. Her mom was so beautiful. Mom had her dick in her mouth! She gave herself away by obviously reacting.

Helen let out a moan combining arousal and fear. Her penis had reached her cervix! She had to get it out of her pussy right now! She couldn’t though, with her mother and sister to witness her disgrace! The shame and arousal reaction seemed to give her away as well.

“Just who is covering for who?” Amanda demanded. “If the guilty party doesn’t own up pretty damn quick, and I’m forced to actually stoop to checking my baby girls crotches, there will be hell to pay!”

‘Mom!” Helen wailed as the pressure increased. “Doesn’t privacy mean anything to you?”

“I am not leaving without an answer!”

“Get out!” Helen wailed. The pressure was becoming intolerable. Not that it hurt or anything. Helen was just temped to slip her hands under the covers and ram her cock deeper into herself! “Get the fuck out!”

“You watch your language, young lady!” Amanda shouted.

She jumped out of the chair and strode over to the bed. Raising her hand, she brought the hefty penis down into the palm of her hand with a resounding clap.

“Fuck, that hurt!” Gwen cried. “No, wait! I didn’t say that!”

“So, the guilty party comes forward at last?”

I admit it, mom.” Gwen said angrily “But you didn’t have to smack my dick!”

“Oh God!” Helen cried, as the unthinkable happened. She had read about it longingly in stories while jerk off. Now she finally felt it, in herself! That wonderful inner ‘pop’ that signaled that your penis had spread a cervix and entered a womb! She screamed in panic.”Get out! Get out right now!”

“What’s wrong, baby?” Amanda asked. She had dropped right out of anger, and into loving concern. “Gracie, are you ill?”

“Don’t say baby!” Helen whined. “Mom, help!”

This had gone far beyond embarrassment! Helen reached under the covers and grabbed at her cock. She tried to pull it out! She was stuck! The swollen head of her now ‘U’ shaped cock was lodged tight within her uterus. This was a very bad day to have her ‘weapon’ stuck up inside of herself! She pulled a little harder. It felt like her insides would come out, but dear God! It felt so good!

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

“Mom!” Helen wailed. She threw off the covers. “You guys both barged in on me! You both wouldn’t leave in time! Now I, I’m stuck!”

“Oh my God!” Amanda gasped. “Honey, don’t move! Stay still. Let your erection go down on it’s own!”

“Don’t say erection!” Helen gasped. “Oh God, I’m getting harder! It, it feels so good in there!”

Gwen sort of casually slipped out of bed while mom was tending to crazy Helen’s perverted problem. She tiptoed to the door. She had to get out of sight and get the damn portal off!

“Yow!” She suddenly cried at the sudden shock of cold water. “Oh crap! Get it out!”

“Freeze, young lady!” Amanda ordered, as she used the penis like a giant swizzle stick in Helen’s goldfish bowl. “I am not finished with you. Not by a long shot, you sex toy thief!”

“Don’t piss on Goldie!” Helen wailed senselessly as she tried to ignore the wonderful tight warmth of her womb. “I know she’s only a robot fish, but don’t piss in her bowl!”

“I didn’t piss!” Gwen squealed as she sort of hopped from one foot to another. “Mom! I’m sorry!”

“You are going to be sorry all right, young lady!” She looked at the shining perfect mirror of the portal affixed to the base of the penis. It was the latest model from Cake is A Lie. She touched her finger to a tiny raised projection and smiled wickedly. “You really should read the instructions when you steal something.”

“Borrowed!” Gwen lifted her dress and tucked the hem under her chin. She touched the portal, and then touched it again. “It’s stuck! Mom, I can’t get it off! I can’t shut off the molecular bond!”

“It isn’t stuck, you naughty little girl. I have the Master side. You’re wearing the slave.”

“Huh?”

“Just what it sounds like.” Amanda blushed. “It’s for light bondage situations. I will decide when you can have your penis back!”

“Oh crap!” Gwen breathed. “Mom, please!”

“Forget about Gwen’s stupid cock! Somebody help me!” Helen cried. “It feels too good inside me! I don’t wanna knock myself up!”

Every futanari tried strange ways to masturbate from time to time in their lives. It was a given. There was no shame attached. Amanda accepted the responsibility for her eldest daughter’s predicament. Gwen, on the other hand, was in huge trouble for sneaking into her mother’s room and searching around. Stealing from family members was not something to be tolerated!

“Baby, I am so sorry!” Amanda said softly. She turned to Gwen and pointed angrily. “You, Help your sister! See if you can dislodge her penis without sexually stimulating her!”

“Don’t say sexually!” Helen begged. “Don’t say stimulating!”

“Ew! I don’t want to touch Helen’s junk!”

“Would you like me to take this meat boomerang and throw it down the stairs?” Amanda would never harm a hair on her head, but would her frightened youngest daughter know that? “Better still, how would you like me to put it in the freezer for ten long bone chilling minutes? You won’t get frostbite that fast, but you sure will learn about feeling numb! You make the call, little Miss Pissy, The Sink Wetter!”

“Hold on Helen!” Gwen cried. “I, I’ll try to help!”

Gwen turned to her sister and gently grasped the ‘U’ of hard flesh. She pulled. She pulled a little harder. If it wasn’t locked in it’s present shape, it might have come loose. As it was, she was just moving in in and out a little.

“Oh my God, Gwen, stop!” Helen cried, biting her lower lip and drooling a little. “Let go!”

“Did I hurt you?” Gwen gasped.

“No! The, the complete opposite of hurt!” She took a deep ragged breath. Her 46DD breasts rose and fell. “Mom, what’ll I do?” I, I don’t wanna be pregnant!”

“Just calm down, honey!” Amanda said soothingly. “Think about ice. Think about income taxes. Think about cleaning your room. This place is a mess!”

“Mom!”

“Sorry! Just relax and stay perfectly still! Mommy will think of something!”

“Mom?” Gwen said timidly. “How about ice? M-O-N-O-S calm down from our pheromones if they get in an ice bath.”

“I can spell, dummy!” Helen cried. “Don’t talk about, uh, them!”

“Jeez, I’m just trying to help!” Gwen shouted angrily. “If we put ice in your lap, it’ll be better than a cold shower! Your penis will get soft in no time!”

“Don’t say penis! Just shut up!” Helen whimpered. The urge to roll over and hump her trapped cock harder into her was growing stronger by the second! “Mom, do something! I, I feel so good inside! I so warm and tight! I wanna cum, but I can’t let it happen!”

“Honey, your sister’s right! Just hold on! We’re out of ice, but I’ll run next door and get some!” She glared at Gwen. She waved the erect penis she was holding, right under her daughter’s nose. “You stay and look after your sister! I’m taking this with me, so don’t you take one step out of this room!”

Dick in hand, the statuesque busty woman raced from the room. Without thinking, she ran right to Miss McConnell next door. She knocked on the door. The petite momo peered out the hermetically sealed door and let out a squeal. She saw a futa waving a big dildo, trying to get her!

“Wait!” Amanda yelled when the blinds were pulled tight. “I need some ice!”

“Go away!” Timid little Molly McConnell cried. “I’m a lesbian! You can’t have me!”

“I don’t want you! I just need some ice! I’ll take all you have!” Amanda yelled. Her voice dropped to a whisper so the mono wouldn’t hear. “I’ll come back and fuck you later, you sweet little thing.”

“I heard that!” A voice announced through a hidden intercom speaker.

The blinds suddenly opened again. Amanda saw a red dot on the head of her cock, from the gun’s laser targeting system. Molly, now wearing a full face respirator mask, waived a water-pistol.

“I just need ice for my baby!” Amanda tried to explain. “Put that thing away!”

“Get away, or I spray100 percent pure lemon juice right on the head of your cock! I can nail your pee-hole at ten paces!” The sound of Molly unlocking the deadbolt was loud as thunder! “On the count of three, I come out squirting!”

“Oh shit!” Amanda nearly dropped Gwen’s penis in her haste to get it behind her back and protect her daughter from mono retaliation. She had experienced a lemon spritz just the other day. It didn’t cause any real damage, but it sure stung like hell and made your cock go limp. Some monos were getting just a bit touchy! She ran from the door. “Have a nice night!”

Gwen looked at her sister. Wherever mom was, she felt her cock grow harder. It looked kind of hot to see Helen trying so hard not to feel her own cock buried up in her. She had actually tried that once, but had the sense to get it out and suck herself off before things got too weird! She smiled. This would sure knock her big sister down a peg or two, and she stood to make some good baby-sitting money, to boot!

“I’m a sexy mono.” She whispered softly.

“What? Gwen, don’t talk like that!”

“Wouldn’t you like to fuck the sexy mono?”

“Stop it, Gwen!” Helen felt her heart pounding. “I mean it! Shut up!”

“You want to put that nice big penis right inside my hungry little pussy, don’t you?”

“I, I don’t!” Helen closed her eyes. “Knock it off!”

Gwen hurried out of her dress while Helen had her eyes tightly shut. Wearing nothing beneath it, she stood totally naked next to her big sister’s bed.

“Sorry sis.” She said cheerfully. “I was just joking.”

“Well it isn’t funny!” Helen opened her eyes, and gasped.

Gwen was beautiful! The glittering silvery disc of the portal located above her sweet pussy was the only hint that her cock had ever been there! She looked just like a sexy mono! She moaned deep in her throat. Mono Gwen looked so ripe for a baby!

“Why Helen, are you staring at me?” Gwen asked innocently as she put a foot up on her sister’s bed to display the ‘goods’ better. “Are you looking at my pussy?”

“Yes, uh, no!” Helen whined. “Stop it! My dick is getting even harder!”

“Your dick wants to go inside of me!” Gwen said smugly. “Admit it, and I’ll help you.”

“You will?” Helen whimpered. Was Gwen really going to free her penis? Thank God! “Okay. I, I want to stick my dick in you Gwen!”

“Why?”

“I, um, to, to squirt a baby into you!”

“I knew it!” Gwen laughed. “You wanna fuck me!”

“No, I, I said what you wanted me to say! Now help me!”

“Oh, I’ll help you!”

Gwen climbed onto the bed. She straddled her sister. Carefully lowering herself, she lightly rested her dampening vagina on the bend of the upside down ‘U’.

“Oh my God!” Helen squealed. “Don’t! Don’t do that!”

“Feel good?” Gwen said huskily. “Feels good to me!”

“Stop!” Helen wailed as her sister began to move.

“Better than humping a table corner.” Gwen breathed as she rocked back and forth on the firm arch of flesh. “I, I think I can get off like this!”

Helen bit her lower lip. She tried to close her eyes, but couldn’t stop staring up at her tormenting sister! The beautiful fourteen year old was using her as a masturbation aide! It was far too dangerous! Every movement the kid made, was causing her penis to thrust an inch or two in and out of her own body. It was wonderful! It was terrible! Gwen was intentionally trying to make her knock herself up! She couldn’t hold out very much longer!

“Please no!” She gasped, trying to steel herself against the growing tension in her loins. “Gwen, you have to get off!”

“I’ll get off, when you get me off, by getting off!”

“That doesn’t even make sense!” Helen wailed. “Stop it! Please stop before it’s too late!”

“Too late for what?’ Gwen said coyly as she moved her tender lips back and forth over her sister’s hardness. “Gonna cum up yourself? Gonna put a baby in your own belly?”

“Yes!” Helen cried. She started to push feebly at her sister. “Get off, Oh God, get off of me! Can’t, can’t hold on much longer!”

“This is so hot!” Gwen panted. “If I was a mono, I would be crying in frustration to get your cock in me! Since I’m not, this is fine!”

Helen was getting desperate! She hadn’t masturbated since her usual sunrise ritual of sucking off her her morning wood so she could pee! She was beginning to sweat with the amount of sheer willpower she was expending to resist the delightful torment her bratty sister was subjecting her to.

“Hurry mom!” She wailed. “Mommy, save me!”

“You’re close.” Gwen gasped. She was close herself. Not her favorite for of masturbation, but humping something so firm was cool if your dick was was safely out of the way! “You’re so close to having a nice big belly!”

“Please!” Helen gasped. “Gwen, n-no more!”

Gwen couldn’t help herself. She mashed her wet pussy against the wonderful hardness of her sister’s curved cock. She knew that her bouncing rocking motions were repeatedly causing the buried head to sensually stretch her sister’s uterus. She was forcing Helen to fuck her own womb with short powerful jabs. She could almost be jealous. It must feel amazing!

“Oh no!” Helen screamed. “No! Too late!”

Her ass bucked up off of the bed as she reached the limits of her self control. It started! Her body throbbed with the power of her release. She felt her cock jerk and dance in her tightness. She was cumming! She was blasting powerful jets of semen directly into her own womb! Her life was about to forever change when her virile sperm hunted down and pounced on her defenseless egg!

“Oh yeah!” Gwen cried as she rode the bucking bronco her sister had become.

Helen was ejaculating up herself! Her face looked so beautiful as the climax overcame her, and she realized what she was doing to herself! Gwen squealed.

Too late, she realized she had her own problem. Gwen was a ‘two-fer’. Masturbating just her pussy nearly always made her shoot out a quick load simultaneously. Mom still had her dick! She could feel the lovely woman holding her!

“Oh shit! Gotta hold back!” Gwen cried, as she felt her penis throb. “No! Cumming too!”

Amanda was running from house to house. It sucked being one of the only futas on the block! No family of monos wanted to let a futanari carrying an extra penis into the pheromone proofed fortresses of their homes! Finally, someone opened the door!

“Hi Miss Conner!” Fourteen year old Patty Wilson said. Her voice was muffled by the mouth mask and nose plugs she wore. “Mom’s out. What’s up?”

“I need ice!” Amanda cried, just as the unthinkable happened.

The cock in her hand had a spasm. A huge gout of semen blasted right into Patty’s unprotected eyes! Then another blast, and another! The uncovered portion of her face was soon glazed with cum! Sniffing pheromones wasn’t the only way a mono could be effected. Skin contact was one. Better still, the tear ducts were a perfect entry point! Patty was going to be hit hard and fast by pheromone triggered sexual need!

Amanda was stunned. By the fifth blast common sense finally made the startled woman aim her daughter’s organ to squirt harmlessly onto the Wilson’s porch swing. Part of her nodded in approval. Her healthy girl produced quite a large load. Just as she had always done.

“Oh hell! Gwen what have you done?” She asked in exasperation. “Well, I’m Sorry Patty, but I can’t waste time fucking you!”

Amanda turned and ran as the young girl literally ripped off her clothes. She would have loved to stay and benefit by Gwen’s foolhardy behavior, but she had to get home to see what trouble her girls had gotten themselves into!

Patty tore off her mouth mask and physically snorted the filter plugs from her nose with a sound like an angry bull! With a frustrated wail, she dove for the swing. The poor frustrated thing was ovulating. Since the glorious futa abandoned her in her time of need, she had no choice! Patty sat bare ass naked in the middle of the big puddle of goo.

As she sank into the cushion, her vagina became swamped as the liquid pooled between her wide spread thighs. Patty began desperately using her fingers to sort of pump the cooling semen just as far up herself as she possibly could! The drive was overwhelming. All she knew was that she needed to be pregnant! When her mother came home from work, she was horrified to find her naked daughter leaning against the side of the house, doing a handstand. Patty didn’t want one precious sperm to dribble back out!

Thank God The elder Miss. Wilson had the willpower of a grown woman that had already been through a futanari insemination! She had met Miss Conner fourteen years ago on the day she moved into her new house. She was content to just shove her face between her inverted daughter’s legs, and happily eat as much of the yummy cum out of Patty’s pretty little pussy that she could.

“Gwen, you are in big trouble!” Amanda panted as she ran back home with the still twitching penis dribbling cum over her hand. “You better not have done what I think you just did, young lady!”

“Gwen, look what you’ve done to me!” Helen shouted as she was finally able to pull her softening cock out of her grasping womb. The member left her with a loud sloppy plop.

“It’s not my cum!” Gwen said as she hurried back into her dress. “My penis isn’t even in the room! You did that all by yourself!”

“Oh damn!” Helen put a hand to the distinct bump of her cum inflated womb and gently applied pressure. The rush of fluid oozing out of her vagina increased. It soon stopped. Her cervix had already closed. She’d have the little pot belly for days, until the excess fluid absorbed into her body. Then, over the next nine months, her belly was going to get absolutely huge! “You little brat! You knocked me up!”

“Hey, you can’t blame me!” Gwen shouted. She couldn’t help staring at her sister’s gooey snatch. “I just masturbated! Mom has my dick! She knows it couldn’t have been my fault!”

“If you didn’t climb in bed with me, I would have got it out in time!”

“Admit it, you liked me riding on your dick!” Gwen jumped and rubbed the back of her head. “OW! That hurt! Mom, you’re back!”

“What did you do, young lady?” Amanda said sharply. She lifted the semi erect penis and whacked the back of Gwen’s head a second time. “Talk!”

“Stop that mom! I can live with a headache, but you’re gonna break my cock!”

“Mom, I tried to hold on, honest!” Helen sobbed. “Now look at me! I wanted to hold off on having a baby myself until I found a nice futa and got married! I was going to knock up a few sexy monos in college, what futa doesn’t, but I wanted Miss Right to finally knock ME up after I got my degree! Mom, I didn’t want to get pregnant before I went to college, honest!”

“I know honey. This isn’t you’re fault. I shouldn’t have barged in when I did. That was rude of me, and I’m very sorry. As for your sister? Gwen, I told you to help Helen!” Amanda raised the penis to her face, and pretended to bite the head. “Tell me what you did!”

“I, I only humped on her a little!” she squeaked. “It, it was just a joke! It wasn’t my fault she squirted herself!”

“Some joke.” Helen said sadly. “Mom, I begged her to stop, but she just kept on going! She wouldn’t stop rubbing her pussy on the bend of my dick, and started humping so I would fuck my womb! I held out as long as I could, but look at her! How could I hold back when someone that sexy was bouncing on me? I, I exploded right up in my womb!”

“I’m sexy?” Gwen grinned. “Thanks sis!”

“Shut up, you little trouble maker!” Helen said angrily.

“Gwen, a baby isn’t a joke!” Amanda snapped. “It’s a lifetime commitment!”

“A lifetime?” Gwen giggled. “Eighteen years isn’t a lifetime, mom! Don’t exaggerate!”

“How dare you say that?” Amanda said softly. “You and your sister will always be the most important things in my life, even when I’m a little old futa terrorizing all the monos in a nursing home!”

“Sorry mom!” Gwen said quietly. “I didn’t mean it like that, honest!”

“You stay put! I’ll be right back!” She pantomimed biting the penis again. “Remember Gwen, I have a hostage!”

“Thanks a lot, Gwen.” Helen said sadly when their mother left the room. “It’s not your cum, but you sure screwed me!”

“Sorry Helen.” Gwen smiled. “Sorry, but this is about the best day of my life! I’m still a virgin, but I knocked someone up! I am so glad I ignored you begging like a little mono, and got you to pop a wad into your belly!”

“So, you’re glad?” Amanda said as she marched back into the room.

“Mom, I, I was just...”

“Gwen, just save it.” Amanda sighed. “I know what you were just! I love you darling, but I have to teach you how very serious this is.”

“I, I leaned my lesson!” Gwen squeaked, nervously eyeing the lift in the front of her mother’s dress. “I’ll be good from now on!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.