Lessons - Cover

Lessons

by Pan

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Incest Sex Story: Katie's brother uses her to demonstrate sex to his friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

“You want me to what?”

“How is this so hard to understand? Steve doesn’t understand sex, and I need you to help me explain it to him.”

“You want me to have sex with Steve?”

“No! I don’t know how you’re not getting this, Katie. I don’t want you to have sex with Steve, I want you to help me explain to him how it works.”

“But...”

“Look, it’s simple. Steve will sit and watch, and I’ll talk him through the process.”

“Um...”

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, and I promise Steve won’t make it weird. Will you, Steve?”

“Nope.”

“See! It’s simple. Steve, sit down. Katie, come stand next to me.”

“Okay...”

“Great. Okay. Now, Steve - do you understand kissing?”

“Not really, no.”

“Katie, close your eyes. I’m going to kiss you.”

“What?? But ... I’m your sister!”

“Jesus Christ Katie, I’m not going to enjoy it. This is just to show Steve how it works.”

“Yeah, but ... still...”

“This is just for teaching purposes, okay?”

“I don’t...”

“Katie, if you’re not going to be helpful, just go. Just go, and Steve will never understand the birds and the bees. He’ll accidentally knock some girl up, and you’ll be responsible. Is that what you want?”

“No...”

“Then close your eyes.”

“...”

“...”

“ ... fine.”

“Great.”

“But I don’t ... mmph!”

“Does that make more sense now, Steve?”

“Yup.”

“Great. Katie, keep your eyes closed, but open your mouth a bit. Steve, this is called french kissing, or frenching.”

“What?? I never ... mmmph! Mmmrrr! What are you... -”

“Katie, stay still or Steve isn’t going to get it.”

“But I don’t ... mmmph!”

“Katie, last warning. If you keep wriggling like that, it’s never going to make sense.”

“Ugh ... fine!”

“Okay Steve. Now watch me carefully. You want to wrap your arms right around them, and...”

“Oh! Yeah, okay. I think I’m starting to get it. Man, you really get your tongue in there, don’t you?”

“Well, you can. Some girls like it, some girls don’t. What did you think, Katie?”

“...”

“What was that? I didn’t quite catch you.”

“I liked it.”

“A little bit louder?”

“I liked it! I liked it a lot.”

“Cool. Okay, is this all starting to make sense, Steve?”

“I think so. Can I ask a question?”

“Anything.”

“What’s second base?”

“Katie, close your eyes again. Good girl. This time, Steve, I want you to watch my hands.”

“Oh! Okay, so you just ... oh right, up the shirt. Yup, okay, this is making a whole lot of sense.”

“Great job, Katie.”

“Mmmm.”

“What was that?”

“I mean, uh, thanks. Sorry. That was...”

“What?”

“That was, uh ... really good.”

“Oh, thanks. Don’t get too into it though. Remember, this is just for demonstrative purposes.”

“Of course.”

“Now, the thing is, not everyone is as busty as Katie here. If you’re dealing with someone a little on the flat side, you want to grab their ass a lot more. Katie, turn around for me?”

“Your ass is really nice, Katie.”

“Uh ... thanks, Steve.”

“Come on Steve, don’t make it weird. She’s doing this as a favor, after all.”

“Sorry Katie.”

“Now, the trick to grabbing someone’s ass is to really make them feel wanted. Katie, can you just your ass out a bit? Yes, just like that. Perfect. Steve, how could you make someone feel wanted?”

“Um ... be gentle?”

“Dude, you really do need these lessons. No, it’s exactly the opposite - you want to be really rough. Really cup those buns.”

“Oh!”

“See how she reacted? Grasp them firm and tight, and don’t be afraid to...”

-SMACK-

“Oh!!”

“Great. Now, not all girls like it this rough, but you’ll find most do. Katie does, don’t you sis?”

“Um...”

“Come on Kate, be honest. Steve can’t learn anything unless you’re honest. Do you like it rough?”

“ ... yes.”

“Great. Was that so hard? Okay, now strip off for us.”

“What!?”

“How do you expect Steve to learn anything if he can’t see what we’re talking about? Come on, chop chop. Don’t be weird about it.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. If we have time later, I’ll show Steve how to take off a bra, but for now I’ll just get you to do it.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah, my sister is pretty cute. That flush on her neck and chest means that she’s turned on, aren’t you?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Great. That’ll make this next part much easier. Spread your legs.”

“But...”

“Ssshh. There we go, perfect. Now, Steve, not every girl will have a lovely thatch of hair like Katie here. Some girls will be shaved, some girls like the feeling of a finger brushing over their pubes...”

“Oh! Ohhh...”

“See? Now, her lips are nice and thick - see how they’ve opened up, a bit like a flower? That means that she’s totally ready for penetration.”

“Um...”

“Sorry Steve, let me know if I’m going too fast.”

“A bit, yeah.”

“Okay, let me show you. Here, give me your hand - can you feel how wet she is?”

“Ohhhhhh!”

“Yeah, I can feel it.”

“That means that I probably wouldn’t need any lubrication. Katie’s pretty lucky though, not everyone gets that wet. Sometimes, you’ll need a bit of saliva to make sure everything works okay, and that’s where blowjobs come in.”

“Oh. But I thought...”

“Yeah, okay, fair enough. Sometimes they’re just for fun. Here, let me show you; Katie, open your mouth?”

“Oh my god, no!”

“What?”

“Steve, you can’t honestly expect me to...”

“Jesus, Katie, this isn’t for me. You’re my sister!”

“Yeah, but...”

“This is so that Steve can get an idea of what I’m talking about.”

“I mean, sure, but...”

“No buts, Katie. I don’t want you to suck my cock, I just want to show Steve what it looks like to get your cock sucked.”

“Oh. But wouldn’t that be...”

“Come on, sis. Get your mind out of the gutter. This is purely educational, okay?”

“...”

“...”

“ ... okay.”

“Great. Now be a good girl and open your mouth. See how hard I am, Steve?”

“I sure do.”

“That also makes it easier when you penetrate a girl, but when you’re hard, basically everything feels better. Okay Katie, are you ready?”

“Steve, I’m not sure if ... mmmph!”

“That’s it. Perfect.”

“So you just sort of slide in and out?”

“Well, you can, but it’s generally better when the girl does a bit more of the work. Katie, can you run your tongue around my head a bit?”

“Mmm...”

“Good stuff. Oh hey - see how her nipples are getting hard?”

“Oh! What does that mean?”

“Well, as a rule, it means she’s getting turned on, but in this case, I’m pretty sure it means she enjoys giving head. Is that right, sis?”

“Mmmm...”

“Yeah, I thought so. Some girls really like it, some girls don’t.”

“Is it good?”

“Oh yeah. Better than I expected, actually. Katie must have done this before.”

“Ha!”

“What?”

“Dude, your sister’s a slut.”

“Steve! Come on, dude, don’t be a dick. She’s doing this to help you, after all.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. Just be cool, okay?”

“Yeah, that was out of line. Um...”

“What’s up?”

“I’ve got another question.”

“Go for it.”

“When I said she was a slut, she didn’t get annoyed. She sort of...”

“Oh! Yeah, I think I know what you’re talking about. Have you heard of dirty talk?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.