The Best Thing About Girls - Cover

The Best Thing About Girls

by S star W

Copyright© 2020 by S star W

Coming of Age Sex Story: A girl's introduction to the joys of sex. (In case you missed the unspoken reference there's the old adage one to grow on.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   .

Part 1:

Amy, now fourteen, had been raised by her father since her mother died when she was nine. She had been killed in a car accident. Her father, a year or so. later, had joined a club which met once or twice a month, occasionally more.

At first she was left with a friend of her dads. The friend’s husband was also happened to be in the club and he had a daughter, Brenda, her age. The two young girls got along well and soon became best friends. They went to the same elementary and junior high schools and were together a lot. They often spent the night at each other’s house. Brenda and her mother often went around the house naked and it wasn’t long before Amy joined in. Before long she was even doing the same at her own home. Occasionally her dad would go naked as well.

After a few months Amy and her father were naked at home more often than not. As she got older, Amy began to notice that her father’s body looked differently sometimes than it did at others. She was now twelve and her body had begun to develop. Instead of a flat boyish chest, she now had puffy little bumps the size of walnuts. Hair had begun to grow under her arms and around the little slit where she peed.

The next time she was at Brenda’s, Brenda noticed the hair growing. Brenda’s mom noticed as well and taught her how to shave herself, and loaned her a razor so that she could shave herself at home. Because it was how Brenda’s mom had taught her, she shared not only under her arms and her legs but her volva as well.

A month or so after she had begun to shave, she got her first period. She happened to be at Brenda’s and went screaming to Brenda’s mom afraid she was going to die. Brenda’s mom chuckled and said, “Your not going to die. Your just becoming a woman. This will happen once a month for the next several years. It just indicates that you are now old enough to have babies.” Amy just looked at her strangely horrified and asked, “What can I do about it? I don’t want to have a baby. Does this mean I am going to have a baby?” This was said in a rapid fire without taking a breath. Brenda’s mother assured her that no she was going to have a baby right now by saying, “No, no, it just means that your body is now able to have one. You can’t have a baby until you let a man have sex with you. Even then it has to be at the right time of the month for you to get pregnant.” With the innocence that only a young inexperienced girl of her age can muster, Amy asked “What is sex?” She had yet to have taken sex-ed in school and didn’t know what sex was. Reluctantly and without giving Amy any details, she said “When the time is right and you are with the man that you love enough to want to have a baby with him. You’ll know.” She explained this as she taught Amy how to insert a tampon.

Amy left the room just as confused, but now knowing how to insert a tampon to absorb monthly flow. Who did she love enough to have a baby with. She knew several boys at school and even liked a few, but the only man she knew and truly loved was her father for some reason that didn’t feel right to her. She did however begin to look at her father in a new light.

When she got home she asked her dad, “Can I have sex with you and have your baby?” Shocked he sputtered, “I don’t think you are quite ready for that. What brought this on anyway?” Amy replied, “Yes, I am. I got my first,, my first...” “Your first period.” Her said, helpfully. “Yeah, that’s what she called it. She said that when I found the man I loved, I could.,.we could have something called sex and I could have a baby. I don’t know anyone but you that I love. So can we?” “Not just yet. I definitely love you and I would be honored to be with you. But you aren’t quite old enough just yet.” Definitely she asked, “When will I be old enough?” He simply said, “I will let you know.”

A month later she turned thirteen and she asked again. He told her she still wasn’t quite old enough. Three months later she asked again and got the same answer, but he added soon. Three months before her fourteenth birthday she asked again. He still said that she was too young, but he did put her on the birth control pill. (He didn’t want her getting pregnant at her birthday surprise.)

Brenda turned fourteen a month before Amy. A day or two before her birthday Brenda confessed to Amy that her father had some kind of surprise for her and that he was taking her to one of the club parties, but she couldn’t invite any of her friends for some reason. Unlike Amy she hadn’t hounded her father to have sex with her, though she and Amy had talked about it and how much she wanted to have sex with her father. Amy confessed that she had repeatedly asked her father to have sex with her and that he always told her that she was too young.

Amy didn’t see Brenda at all the weekend of Brenda’s fourteenth birthday. There had been another meeting of the club, however now that Amy was thirteen + she was left at home by herself. On the Monday after Brenda looked somehow different and she had started wearing a ring on her left hand. She had seen other girls wearing similar rings though out the school year, but didn’t know what the significance of the ring meant. Brenda had showed the ring to Amy. It was very similar to the one her mom wore. But refused to tell her what had happened on her birthday at the club. She did however tell Amy that she’d find out on her birthday in three weeks, and you’ll get your own ring.

Part 2:

Finally the day arrived. It was the Friday of her fourteenth birthday. Her father had told her that morning that he would take her to her club meeting with him. Amy was so excited. She couldn’t wait for school to be over and she could go to the club. As usually happens when you are excited about going somewhere, the day seemed to drag on and on. Finally it was time. When they got into the car, her father had her put a hood over her head so that she couldn’t tell where they were going. They drove for what seemed like hours.

They arrived at a large house standing alone on a hill and her father told her to remove the hood. In an instant she could see that there were no other houses in sight. He escorted his daughter through the front door. She could see that there were fourteen other men in the room. She was lead to the bar and given a drink (it was a rum&coke). Unknown to her the drink was light on rum and heavy on the coke, it was her first drink and the men didn’t want her to be so drunk that she couldn’t participate in the activities of the evening. (By the way the coke was the beverage not the illegal drug) As she looked around she could see a big table of some kind in the middle of the room. It had a similar-X shape in the center of it. There was a padded bench in the middle of it big enough for someone to lay on, if they spread their legs onto the lower X shape and their arms onto the upper ones. There was also a slight protrusion where a person’s head would be. Despite its odd look, it also looked comfortable. She could also see what appeared to be straps to hold someone down. It gave her an ominous feeling inside. Without being told, she somehow knew that she would soon be laying on it. There were also, between the outer X form, what appeared to be card tables. There was enough room for all the men plus a few more to sit and watch the action in the middle. She took all of this in as she drank her run&coke. When she had finished it the owner of the house stood up.

The owner of the house, as usual, was the master of ceremonies. He said, in a loud voice, “As you see here, we have another young lady ready for her initiation into the world of adulthood.” “We will now ask her father to come forward.”

Her father stepped up beside him. He motioned for Any to come up as well. The two of them stood side by side facing the master of ceremonies as he looked into Amy’s eyes. He said, “Do you Amy, wish to pass for childhood to adulthood.” She replied, Yes,” not knowing exactly what all that entailed. He went on, “Will you wear the ring indicating that you are now an adult.” Thinking if the ring her friend now wore, she said, “Yes.” He concluded by asking, “Are you ready to be stripped of your childhood clothing and wear the clothing of an adult.” She had noticed the different outfits her friend now wore and how much more mature they made her look, and said “Yes.” With those words said and her agreement to what was asked of her, her father began to undress her slowly. She was a little shocked that he would undress her in front of all these men, but didn’t try to stop him. As her body was slowly exposed to the men around her, a strange sensation began to over take her. The nipples on her now A-cup breast stiffened and she could feel wetness between her legs.

When she was completely naked, she was lead over to the table and placed on the bench. To her surprise it was more comfortable than the couch they had at home. To her surprise, her father was the only man to touch her, as he strapped her onto the table. The only part that was less comfortable was the fact that her butt was just a couple of inches over the edge of the bench that supported the main part of her body. Once her arms and legs were secured her father added a piece that she hadn’t noticed before. It was padded like the rest of the table, but it was upright on either side of her head and pushed against her shoulders. Though she didn’t know it now, she would be thankful for it later.

After he had her secured, he walked out of her sight. The next time she saw him, he was as naked as she was and standing between her legs. She glanced around and saw that all of the men were now naked. She had seen her father naked around the house many times and it didn’t bother her, but the sight of fourteen other men naked made her nervous. She had a vague idea of what was about her happen, but now that it had come down to it, she wasn’t sure she could do it. Her father was about to fuck her for the first time in her life and he was doing it in front of an audience. She had always imagined doing it first in private. The fact that it was happening in front of so many other men dampened her arousal a little.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.