The Loving Wife - Cover

The Loving Wife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Sharing the good stuff helps everybody.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Nudism   Prostitution   .

The sounds through the open doors were turning me on again. I’d had a strong orgasm deep in my wife not long ago but the images and thoughts stirred up by her oh-so-familiar getting-laid noises had the expected effect on me. I reached down and stroked my erection with the rhythm of the sounds of a cock plunging in her pussy.

My boyhood pal Sam had been visiting family here in our home town and naturally reconnected with me. We had a great dinner and put away plenty of good whiskey as we reminisced. My wife had met him before and knew how close we were. When I said he shouldn’t drive and offered a bed, he accepted.

Sam was divorced with no kids. Sandy knew that his ex-wife had happily fucked me twice a week when I wasn’t getting any, which was most of the time. Unfortunately for their marriage, I wasn’t the only one she was screwing, but the others were without Sam’s awareness.

Sandy was hot when we went to bed. When I commented about that after cumming, she said she wanted to repay Sam’s benevolence to me from before she and I met. She’d not had very many lovers but Sam made her pussy twitch. I told her to go for it. She happily did and that is what I was listening to right now.

Returning to the marital bed, she urged, “Fuck your hot wife again, big boy! I’m on a pussy roll and I love it. I don’t care if I don’t get any sleep tonight with two good men after me. Yum!”

I slid into a semen-slicked silky sex place and pumped away vigorously. She was more passive than usual and said, “I’m a bit tired. Not in shape for this much good screwing. But I DON’T want to stop!”

She squealed quietly as I shot my wad and I knew I probably wouldn’t see her till morning. “Give him your best, my loving wife,” were my parting words. I knew she would.


Sandy was such a loving wife after Sam’s visit. My probing revealed that he’d cum in her a half-dozen times at least, in addition to my two, that night. Hers were uncountable, she said.

At first she didn’t want to talk about it, I guess because of that woman-fear of being branded a slut. When I convinced her that, at least in my eyes, “slut” was a good thing, she began to reveal both the details of the physical acts but also the emotional part which I thought was the really erotic aspect. My beloved wife’s sexuality had finally fully flowered.

Of course feeling a not-the-usual male organ stretching and rubbing inside of you is stimulating, and feeling the many millions of sperm from each ejaculation spurting into your reproductive places makes you feel so very female in a primal sense. What really rocked her boat was that her loving husband had encouraged it to happen. That he was so aroused when she returned to their marital bed with another man’s seed dripping out, that he rammed vigorously into her, eager to experience her sexiness. It was wonderful to be so desired by men she knew cared for her as a person and not just a cunt to pop their rocks in.

Sandy was not all the image of a hot wife. Slim and with small breasts and narrow hips decorated with abundant pubic hair that she rarely trimmed, her face would be regarded as “handsome”, not beautiful. She did not bring sexual experience to the table either, having only two unsatisfactory copulations before I seduced her with my inexperienced awkwardness.

We both diligently participated in developing our skills though. When she found my stash of erotic stories, she soaked them up like a sponge and her powerful imagination stimulated mine to try new things. Practically the only thing left undone was incorporating additional partners, and that had now been accomplished. After six months of dating and a year of marriage, when the opportunity arose she was quite ready to add that to our repertoire and she sure did!

“Does Sam have any plans to visit again?” she asked me shortly after he left.

I laughed gently, “It will take him a while to recover I think.”

She blushed and I grabbed her ass appreciatively. She squirmed but didn’t object at all. I’d heard from him that he would make a special trip in two weeks if we would host him. How could I say no? When I told Sandy the news she fucked me on the living room floor. Afterwards she was sheepish, “Damn, I really am becoming a slut!”

I retorted, “Maybe so, but if you remain MY slut I’m a happy husband!”

Sam was in a deep and lusty welcoming embrace minutes after his arrival. I worked on supper until my presence was requested in the bedroom. Sandy’s face was bubbling with joy just as much as her cunt was bubbling semen. She said to call her crotch that this weekend. Partly in jest she had used a washable marker to write “slut” across her upper chest and put “Use my cunt” on her belly with an arrow pointing downward.

She put on only a light robe which usually gaped open for dinner. Odors of her recent sex drifted to our nostrils, just what she planned by not showering before the meal. She would remain lightly or not at all dressed for most of the weekend, wanting to stimulate our action and proudly show off the results thereof.

For three nights and two days, Sandy screwed, slept, and swapped; her snatch sensuously stimulating semen shots at every opportunity. With her imagination and passions running wild, we men struggled to keep up with her. I had acquired some samples of ED pharmaceuticals and we took them as often as we could. She ate one meal sitting on Sam’s erection at the table and another doing the same for me. We could not go to the bathroom, nor would she, unattended. By Sunday afternoon it seemed that water sports were the only thing we males were capable of.

With one final fuck, Sandy sent Sam on his way. We sent a mug of strong coffee along for his driving safety. He had also been given a flash drive with some videos to remember her by. I had done some quick editing so plenty of carnal detail, but no faces, were shown.

She had been amazing, my good wife, and was very pleased that our frequent lovemaking between Sam’s visits had put her pussy in such fine shape for running that “sexathon”. As we snuggled after lights out, she said softly to me, “I wonder if this is what the writer of ‘I Am Woman’ was thinking about. It is now my favorite song.” I was convinced, after this demonstration, that whatever she wanted to do with her body without me wouldn’t hurt, even a little bit, what we had together.

The next morning, now that her wild weekend was becoming a memory, she reflected, “I could probably do this every weekend but I don’t think that would be good for our relationship, besides wearing me out. You probably gathered that I do feel some love for Sam or I could not screw him so happily. I certainly want to do this again, but think it would be wise to limit it to a few special occasions. Do you agree?”

I told her I did and complimented her on such wisdom. To myself, I wondered where this might lead. Now that we had unleashed her passion, would Sam be enough? And would I be enough? All I could do was love her for the loving wife that she is and be optimistic about the future.


It’s been two years since Sam was first bedded by my loving wife. He’s visited on birthdays and we took a vacation together since then. Each visit has been delightful and I sense a growing, but not marriage threatening, bond between Sandy and him. She makes love with us separately and together as we explore new things or just enjoy the old.

Two differences of late; Sandy is newly pregnant with my child, and Sam in in a serious relationship. Neither one will stop our special friendship though. I pulled his chain about the timing of her conception I pulled his chain by lying about the timing of her conception to one to one of his visits. After he fretted a bit, I told him that her IUD had come out after all his sperm had died but that Sandy said she might give him a shot mine didn’t turn out the way she wanted. I wasn’t sure if she was serious or not and she is not clarified her position either.

Sam has never banged a woman “with child” and I have never slid my dick in any woman but Sandy. According to him, Rachel, a twice divorced and somewhat older woman, had long enjoyed partner swapping and asked to meet us.

Sam’s birthday came up next so we went to visit him. Rachel was almost the opposite of Sandy. Short and curvy compared to my wife’s tall and slender figure, she sported lots of blond hair on top and none down below. Sandy has dark hair both places. Each of her pendulous breasts would make more than two of Sandy’s. Her spirit and friendliness matched my bride’s and, according to Sam, she was equally lusty.

Sandy was a bit anxious about this visit. It was partly bringing a new person into the mix, but also wondering if she would get all the sex she’d come to expect during these get-togethers. She liked being the center of all the attention. There was also a bit of apprehension about how I would take to another woman, mixed with a sense of fairness.

Rachel put us at ease, meeting us at the door nude. After a glass of wine, she suggested to Sam and Sandy that they take the bedroom and we’d “make do” on a cushion on the floor. Damn, I’d barely known her an hour and I was munching the bald beaver that I knew my buddy banged.

She greeted me with, “I’ve been looking forward to getting naked with you.” No doubt she’d used this greeting many times in the past, from what I knew of the history Sam had shared with me. But I had learned from my experience with Sandy that past fucks are just that, a memory and are not necessarily a part of the present. So that is what I focused on.

I was rolled on my back and she mounted so I could feast on her chest toys. She sure knew how to move them in provocative ways, so much so that I was even distracted from paying attention to the feelings of the second pussy I’d ever rooted in. But then she stopped the up-and-down and her pussy muscles began doing things I never heard of. It wasn’t long before she milked my semen in spurts that were so intense that they were almost painful. I stared at her after I stopped groaning in pleasure and she was smiling. “Blonds can BE more fun too!”

We lay together, entertained by the sounds from the bedroom. She took the lead, “Sam said you liked your pussy juicy so he screwed me just before you arrived. He wanted to last longer for your wife too.” A few minutes later her hands and mouth had me ready for a comfortable scissors position. I couldn’t cum again but we enjoyed each other until Sam and Sandy finished. Damn! Now I had more of a clue why my wife got so hot for Sam.

During our dinner au-naturel, Rachel explained that she’d grown up in a nudist household and had started sex quite early, being comfortable with her body as well as boys’. She’d dated and lived with quite a few men before and after her short marriages. Serial monogamy had been her style but she was ready to explore some more options. When I asked about her amazing vagina, she told about living with an older Desi (East Indian) man who had taught her. Sandy was curious and some lessons would begin on this visit.

We spent the night swapped and the promised lessons began in their king bed the next morning after breakfast. Sandy was fascinated seeing Rachel sitting balls-deep on my cock while she sat on Sam the same way. He would give feedback as Rachel described what to do. Sam was complimentary of her beginning successes and Sandy mounted me to demonstrate her progress. A lot of it was practice and muscle development over time. We would both enjoy that!

After watching our partner getting laid we showered and went on a sightseeing trip through their community. It was a small town in a beautiful area. Rachel had packed a picnic basket and cooler so we went to a spot on a farm she had grown up on. It was a nice warm day and she made for the pond where she had first skinny dipped and gotten laid. Many good memories here and she wanted to make some newer ones.

We heard voices as we approached the place and Rachel yelled hello to some cousins she hadn’t seen in quite a while. They were already worshipping the sun and came over to greet us. There were two boy cousin brothers and a girl cousin from a different family. All were towheads like her. It was lunch time so we stripped and settled down under the big shading oak tree. They had a cooler too so there was plenty of beer and food to go around.

Sarah, the girl cousin, moved in between Sam and me while the boys cozied up to Rachel and Sandy. She was young and physically about halfway between Sandy and Rachel in height and tit size.

A few beers later Sam and I had to pee and asked Sarah to show us where to let it out. She took us over behind some bushes and grabbed our hoses to “aim them in the right place”. When we were empty she knelt down and cleaned the end of each one. “Mmm, nice ones. I’d like to feel a lot more of them in between some other lips.” She then stood with legs wide spread and pissed on the place we had watered. “Let’s get in the water to wash off,” she suggested. The boys were bringing our women to do their thing as we returned. They grinned at our half-filled peckers wagging as we walked.

The water was cool and Sarah was playful, making some attempts to get us up and inside her but it was too cold for erections. After we dried off and opened some more beers, she huddled with the other women and returned smiling triumphantly. “Guess what, guys? You are going to help me set a personal record. I fucked both my cousins before you got here and now I have the OK to bang you both, that is if you are interested. Your partners are going to enjoy some cousin-cock if you agree. Look over at them and give a yes or no signal. They doubted you’d pass up an opportunity like this. They don’t want to.”

For the next hour and a half the glade resounded with human rutting noises. When I wasn’t actively pumping in Sarah’s tight twat I was glancing over at the other two couples or messing with her tits or putting my hose in her mouth. It was fascinating to see who was on top of, or under, or alongside who. It was dynamic with ever changing variations of positions and couplings. Sam finished off in her when she urged me to point my willy at her cock-filled crotch and let my pee go on both of them. I know Sandy saw it because she mentioned it later.

Finally, we all ended up in the pool and I hugged my flushed and grinning sweetie. “I’m a for-sure slut now, eh?” We kept hugging and holding hands on the trip back to Sam’s place. I took her to the bedroom and gently entered her well-used vagina. I’d recovered enough to give her a small load of semen to qualify as her fourth fucking partner since midnight. We broke out champagne to toast our wonderful women. They reminded us that they couldn’t have done it without our help!

As we drove home Sandy marveled at how she was now doing things she’d never even dreamed of even when we wed. She admitted to some anxiety about how she’d be compared to the blond buxom beauty that I’d be screwing but found the boys’ eagerness to bounce on her somewhat swollen belly very complimentary. She remarked that they never seemed to get soft and gushed relatively huge semen loads in both women. She wondered how often they screwed Rachel and how she kept up with them all by herself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.