The Interview's - Cover

The Interview's

by Big E

Copyright© 2020 by Big E

Humor Story: Just a short bit of fun.

Tags: True Story   Humor   Rags To Riches  

A manager at a Wal-Mart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening.

After sorting through a big stack of resumes he settled on four possible people who were equally qualified.

He decided to call the four in and just ask each one of them all just the same one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and the four applicants all set around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, “WHAT IS THE FASTEST THING YOU KNOW OF?”

The first applicant “A THOUGHT“ just pops into your head. there is no warning.

“That’s very good” replied the interviewer.

“And now you sir?” he asked the second man.

Hmmmm ... Let me see. “A BLINK!” it comes and it goes and you don’t know that even happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.

“Excellent” said the interviewer. “The BLINK of the eye. “that’s a very popular cliché for Speed,”

He then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply.

“Well out at my dad’s ranch, you step out of the house on to the back deck and on the wall, there is a light switch, way out across the pasture, the light in you barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURBING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think

Then turning to BUBBA, the fourth and final appellant, the interviewer posed the same question. Old Bubba replied, “After hearing the previous three answers, it’s obvious to me that the fastest thing is “DIARRHES.” “What?” said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

“Oh sure”, said Bubba. “You see, the other day I wasn’t feeling so good. I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK OR TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already hit my pants.”

BUBBA is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you.

Think of this everytime you enter a Wal-Mart from now on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.