Man of the House - Cover

Man of the House

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucas isn't happy with life after high school. He can't wait to be on his own, and away from his family. But maybe family is what he needs the most.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mother   Sister   Pregnancy  

It’s a long drive to the city. We left early, and my sister fell asleep more than once. I pulled over for gas, and so she could use the washroom. Meg had to pee three more times before we finally reached our destination. The appointment is for early tomorrow morning, and we might stay another night if she’s too tired to travel. I’m just happy to have someone who needs me.

My sister and I ate at a small diner around noon. I ordered a burger and fries, and a vanilla milkshake. Meg had the same, and a large side of onion rings. Everyone in the diner could see that my sister is eating for two. She was still hungry, and the waitress brought her a thick slab of lemon pie. A second milkshake helped to wash it down, and then she asked for the last of my fries. It’s a good thing that my sister is cute.

The motel is just off the highway. I check in at the office, and I’m asked to show identification. The clerk can see that I’m traveling with a girl who is not eighteen, and I have to show proof that she is my sister. Meg loves the attention we are receiving, and she appears to enjoy my discomfort. A letter from Mom helps to straighten everything out.

I honor my promise. The room is quite spacious, and it has two beds. I carry in the bags, and we stay long enough for my sister to pee. It’s been two hours since we last ate, and my sister says she is starving. I thought that we would spend most of the evening in our room, and maybe order a pizza. But Meg is excited to see some of the city, and we drive until we find a fast food restaurant. I refuse to get out of the car.

“I don’t understand why we can’t eat inside the restaurant. I’m sure it’s more comfortable, and I’ll be able to see the entire menu. Or are you afraid to be seen with your pregnant sister?”

“You’re clearly enjoying your delicate condition. The waitresses give you free food, and everyone who sees us thinks that I’m the father of your baby.”

“I thought that you wanted to be the father of my baby? You certainly came inside me like you wanted to knock me up, and too bad I was already pregnant. Maybe I won’t take the morning after pill on the night of your birthday, and I can have your baby. Will that stop you from moving away?”

“Does that mean you’re going to honor our deal, sis?”

“I always keep my word. I promised to sleep with you on your birthday, and I promise to rock your world. You can have your way with me, and you can cum wherever you want. No condom. Of course I might feel different if you didn’t have that huge cock, and I wouldn’t be looking forward to another chance to feel you unload in my pussy. Can I have the rest of your fries?”

My sister is insatiable. She’s twenty-one weeks pregnant, and her belly has grown a lot bigger. Along with her appetite, and her desire for everything else. Meg gobbles up my fries, and she downs the last of my chocolate milkshake. She begs for more, and I order two apple pies. My reward is a big sloppy kiss on the right cheek.

“Why the kiss, sis?”

“That’s for being the best brother in the world, and for helping me with my little problem. I know you’re a huge perv, and you like your sisters a little too much. But I don’t care, and I wish you weren’t still thinking about leaving home.”

“Why do you suddenly care if I move out? I’m just your big brother, and I’m not that important.”

“I don’t want you to ever leave me. I know that you love me, and you know how much I love you.”

“Stop talking nonsense. You’re pregnant, and it’s probably the hormones talking. You’re too young to know anything about love, and you don’t know how you really feel. Is your belly finally full?”

“Stop making fun of me. I’m pregnant, and I’m always hungry. I have to pee all the time, and I will need to use a washroom in a few minutes. We should probably go back to the motel before my kidneys burst, and I make a mess all over the seats of mom’s car. I’m also very horny in case you haven’t figured that out.”

“I don’t know if I can help you with that last one, sis. We made a deal, and I promised not to touch you on this trip. You’re definitely not suppose to have sex the night before the surgery.”

“As if you could say no to another chance to drive your big cock in your little sister’s tight pussy. I took your virginity, and then you came inside mom. You’re not going to want a girl unless she’s related to you. Have you spoken to mom about what happened that night?”

“Have you? Mom hasn’t said anything to me, and I’m not even sure if she remembers waking up in my bed. I think she was drunk.”

“Mom wasn’t that drunk. She spoke to me a couple of days later, and she was clearly embarrassed. She heard you and I going at it like two dogs in heat, and she was hornier than she’s been in quite some time. She said that she watched us from out in the hall, and she played with her pussy while I rode your hard cock. She says she came at the same time that you pumped me full of baby batter.”

“Does Mom know that you’re pregnant?”

“No. I was turned away, and it was too dark to see my baby bump. Not that it mattered. Mom waited until after I left, and then she threw herself on you. She didn’t care if you already bred your little sister, and she just needed to feel your big cock in her wet pussy. Did you really think she was me?”

“I hoped that you had come back for more. You and Mom are the same size and build, and you look just like her. Especially in the dark.”

“I still can’t believe that you had sex with mom. Not that I’m against the idea, and you might even be good for her confidence. Mom remembers waking up in your bed, and she felt your cum oozing out of her pussy. Is her pussy as tight as mine, and when did you realize that it wasn’t me?”

“Mom’s pussy is pretty tight. She climbed on the bed, and she moved on top of me. At first I thought she was you, and then I realized the truth when I couldn’t find your swollen belly. I immediately assumed it was Hayley, and I didn’t care why our sister wanted to ride my cock. I didn’t know it was Mom until the next morning.”

“I can understand your confusion. Hayley is desperate to have a baby, and I’m surprised that she didn’t pay you a visit that same night. Maybe you should offer to be the father, and see how quick she soaks her panties. It’s alright with me if you and Hayley have sex, and make a bunch of babies. Why shouldn’t you have every pussy in our happy home?”

“I would give anything to start a family. But I don’t know if Hayley is into guys, and she certainly doesn’t want anything to do with me. Mom will definitely kill me if she finds out that I had sex with both of my sisters.”

“Mom is waiting for you to say something about the night that she caught me in your bed. She asked if it was our first time together, and she asked if we used protection. I said that it wasn’t our first time, and that you and I have been having sex for months. I’m not sure why I lied. I also said that you and I aren’t using condoms, and that I was letting you cum inside me each time. At least that part is the truth.”

“Mom probably suspects that you’re pregnant. You’re belly has been growing a lot bigger these last couple of weeks, and you’ve been wearing baggy clothes. She must think that I’m the father, and I can’t believe that she hasn’t kicked me out of the house.”

“Mom certainly can’t say anything to shame me. She watched you cum in my pussy, and then she practically threw herself at you. It’s been six months since dad moved in with that little slut. Mom is very horny, and she needs a way to move on with her life. Why shouldn’t she turn to you?”

It’s a short drive back to the motel. Meg takes a hot shower, and I turn on the television. One of my favorite shows about mythical times, and knights and dragons. A story about a man and a woman who are brother and sister, and who have three kids. I continue to be amazed by the amount of incest that is allowed on television.

My sister exits the washroom. She’s wearing her usual short nightshirt, and she takes a seat on the other bed. Meg appears nervous, and she is probably worried about tomorrow. She may even be having second thoughts about terminating her pregnancy. My sister is very loyal, and she can’t wait to be with a man who wants to start a family. I wish that I could be that man, and make everything better. If only we had a better brother and sister relationship.

It’s been a very long day. The lights are turned off, and I strip out of all my clothes. Meg retains her nightshirt, and she settles into the other bed. I can’t stop thinking about my pregnant sister, and my erection isn’t going away on its own. The appointment is for tomorrow morning, and my sister isn’t suppose to have sex. I’ve never been more horny.

“Are you playing with your cock, bro? Do you have to be so noisy, and did you bring any lotion? You better not be thinking of me.”

“What does it matter if I’m thinking of you? I promised you two beds, and I promised to leave you alone. Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“I don’t know what I want. I’m very horny, and I forgot to bring my vibrator. My pussy is so wet.”

My sister sounds more frustrated than me. She changes position on the bed several times, and she rolls from side to side. The sheets are cast aside, and she lowers her feet to the floor. My sister looks for something in her bag, and she makes the short trip to my bed. I’m not sure what to think when she hands me a bottle of lube.

“Is this for me?”

“It’s more for me. I’m super horny, and I’m very nervous about tomorrow. I need you to help me take my mind off everything. This has nothing to do with our deal, and I will honor my promise to sleep with you on your next birthday. Right now I need you to fuck me with that huge cock.”

“I thought that you couldn’t have sex right before the procedure, sis?”

“Nobody said that I couldn’t have sex. The doctor advised me against vaginal intercourse because he doesn’t want my pussy beat to death, and he doesn’t want me pumped full of sperm.”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull out, sis. You’re really hot, and your pussy is so tight.”

“I know that already. That’s why you’re going to fuck me somewhere else.”

My sister settles at my side. My hand is directed beneath her nightshirt, and I’m given a minute to examine the recent changes to her body. Including her tits. My sister has picked up some extra weight over the last few weeks, and it’s enhanced all the right places. My hands continue to explore, and my erection continues to grow. Meg seems pleasantly surprised.

“You’re really not repulsed by me?”

“I love that you’re pregnant. I love your swollen belly, and I love your huge tits. I love you, and I wish that the baby was mine. I can’t help how I feel.”

My sister turns onto her stomach. The baby bump doesn’t appear to be an issue, and I move on top of her back. The lube is handed over, and I spread a fair amount where it will be needed. My sister spreads her legs, and I make myself comfortable. The bell shaped head of my cock slips into the puckered hole below me, and three inches of my steel rod disappears. My only goal is to last longer than my fifteen year old sister.

“Please make me cum, Lucas. Promise you won’t leave me, and I’ll be yours forever. You can have me anytime you want when we get home, and you can cum in every hole. I’ll even have your baby.”

“I want you to have this baby. I want you to tell Mom that I got you pregnant, and I want us to raise the baby together. Nobody needs to know the truth. I’ve been in a bad place since I finished high school, and I need you more than you need me. I have no life without you, and I want us to be more than brother and sister. I love you, sis.”

I’m not sure if my sister understands my confession. I drive her pregnant body into the mattress, and she plays with her pussy. Meg cums loudly, and she cries into the pillow. I reach my high, and I explode deep inside my sister’s bowels. The neighboring rooms may have overheard our lovemaking, and I wonder if anyone called the front desk. The manager knows our true relationship, and my sister and I need to be more careful in the future. Assuming that we have a future together.

My sister spends the rest of the night in my bed. We awake in the morning, and with my erection crushed between us. My sister disappears beneath the sheets, and she surprises me with an early morning blowjob. I cum in my sister’s fast moving mouth, and she swallows every last drop of my sperm filled load. I lasted an amazing fifty-three seconds.

My erection refuses to fade. My sister kisses her way up my chest, and I welcome her warm tongue in my mouth. My hands caress the soft skin of her swollen belly, and she slides her pussy over my cock. My sister has yet to respond to my confession from last night, and I don’t know where we stand. Meg makes herself comfortable above my waist, and she pulls my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I can assume that she is horny for more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.