Man of the House - Cover

Man of the House

Copyright© 2020 by Piper

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucas isn't happy with life after high school. He can't wait to be on his own, and away from his family. But maybe family is what he needs the most.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mother   Sister   Pregnancy  

This hasn’t been a very good year for me and my family. Dad walked out on us six months ago, and he lives on the other side of town with his twenty-one year old girlfriend. A college student who is half Mom’s age, and four years older than me. The little slut is already pregnant, and I don’t expect to see Dad anytime soon. I guess that makes me the man of the house.

My family depends on me for everything. Mom is a nurse, and she works at the local hospital. I just finished high school, and I have my driving permit. Mom lets me use her Corolla to go to a part time job in the evening, and I use most of my pay to help with groceries and rent. I’ve been saving the rest, and I hope to buy my own set of wheels. The first step in a plan that will allow me to live on my own.

I have no social life. I have no friends, and I spend most of my time in my bedroom. I’ve never had a serious girlfriend, and there’s no need to speculate on the state of my virginity. Internet porn is my one and only lover, and I spank off to my sisters’ panties. I’ve borrowed more than a few. There’s no lock on my bedroom door, and I’ve been interrupted several times. Mom seems to have a sixth sense, and she knows every time that I have my hand around my cock. I don’t know why my family puts up with my disgraceful behavior.

I don’t enjoy a good relationship with either of my sisters. Meg and Hayley are fifteen year old fraternal twins, and they just started their first year of high school. My sisters spend much of their time with each other, and they avoid me at all cost. Unless they need money, and a drive to the mall. Probably to buy new panties. That’s the only time when they seem willing to spend time with their big brother.

My sisters are beyond sexy. I can’t help but notice their sweet tits, and they use my obvious interest to their advantage. I’m a huge pervert, and they know that I’m stealing their panties. I frequently spy on them in the shower, and I’d give anything to drive my cock into their wet pussies. To feel a warm body against mine, and to cum inside a girl for the first time. It’s just a matter of time before I rape one of them. Or both.

Hayley has seen me at my worst. She caught me in her bedroom, and I had a pair of her dirty panties over my nose. Hayley resembles a young Kaley Cuoco, and I can’t resist the sweet smell of her pussy. My sister pushed me down on the bed, and she climbed above my waist. She could tell right away that I was packing an erection. The panties were pushed into my open mouth, and I gagged on the soft material. Hayley rode me pretty hard, and she ground her hips into mine. She knew exactly what to do to make me blow my load.

Hayley has a beautiful body. A natural wonder that includes a sweet set of tits, and an ample butt that won’t quit. She also has a girlfriend, and that’s one up on me. I’ve seen them making out, and swapping spit on several occasions. They are deeply in love, and my sister’s sexual preference is quite clear. Hayley prefers other girls, and she doesn’t bother with the opposite sex. Not that it should mean anything to me.

Meg loves cock. She’s the sexiest cheerleader in high school, and she could pass for a young Mila Kunis. My sister has been with every guy on the football team, and the rumor is that she loves to be on top. She also keeps a bright pink vibrator beneath her pillow, and she uses it almost every night. The walls in our house are ridiculously thin, and I hear every breath that she makes. My sister is very beautiful, and I wish that she could be my girlfriend. If only Mom would approve.

My life revolves around my two sisters. Hayley had me take her to the mall, and she asked for forty dollars. Apparently I owe her for the incident with her panties. I dropped Meg at her boyfriend’s house just an hour ago, and I’m surprised when she calls for a ride home. I assume that something has happened to bring her night of love to a quick end. Meg has dated some really shady characters over the past year, and I don’t expect this one to be any different. I have yet to meet the guy, and I don’t need to know his name. I’m just your typical older brother.

It’s clearly a party house. The front door is wide open, and I don’t expect to find any adults. Speakers fill every corner, and the stereo is pumping out a deafening beat. Strobe lights follow the music, and it’s hard to see anything. I walk into two girls who are dancing, and I have to step over a guy who has passed out on the dance floor. He might be dead. This isn’t my kind of scene.

It’s my sister’s fault. Meg treats me like her personal chauffeur, and she has me drive her everywhere that she wants to go. A long list that includes her boyfriend’s house. She calls when she is ready to go home, and I pretend not to notice the cum stains on her panties. A simple peck on the cheek is my usual reward.

I find Meg sitting on the second floor stairs. She rushes toward me, and she gives me a big hug. My sister’s huge tits are crushed into my chest, and my cock instantly springs to life. I don’t remember when my sister last showed me any affection, and I’ll assume that she’s been drinking. A full kiss on the lips, and a taste of her tongue tells me the story. There can be no other explanation.

My sister is stoned. My left hand slides down to the back of her skirt, and I receive no objections. We even start to dance. The music remains loud, and I miss what she screams into my left ear. Meg grabs my right arm, and she leads me upstairs. I follow her into one of the bedrooms, and I try to ignore the drug paraphernalia on the dresser. I thought we were going home.

“It’s very loud downstairs, sis. I couldn’t hear what you said to me.”

“I asked if you like my ass?”

“Do you want me to say that I’m sorry?”

“It doesn’t matter. I’ve seen how you look at me all the time, and I really don’t mind. Hayley feels the same way. We don’t care as long as you keep doing things for us.”

“How can you stand to listen to music that loud, sis? I thought you wanted to go home, and what are we doing in this room? Have you been drinking, and are you on drugs?”

“Don’t worry so much. I need your help, and you have to do something for me before we go. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

I rarely understand my sister. Even without the loud music, and the flickering lights. I should have been home half an hour ago. I have a pair of Hayley’s panties beneath the pillow on my bed, and the porn on my computer is screaming my name. Meg looks into the hall, and she leaves the door open. She kicks off her high heel shoes, and she follows with her stockings. I can assume that we aren’t going home anytime soon.

“I need you to get into bed with me.”

“Can’t we just go home, sis? Mom thinks that I’m on my way home from work, and what if she needs her car in the morning? Did you say that you want me to get into bed with you?”

“I need you to get naked. Just trust me, and please don’t ask any more stupid questions. We don’t have a lot of time.”

“You have to give me more than that, sis. You’re stripping off clothes, and I need to know why.”

“I thought you wanted to see me naked. Alex will be here in a minute, and he needs to find us together. He’s never met you, and he won’t know that you’re my big brother. I’m really sorry that it has to be this way, and I wish that I had someone else who could play the part. But there’s no time, and you’re the only guy I trust. You’re my only hope.”

My sister is quick to remove her top. She isn’t wearing a bra, and my eyes fall to her bare tits. I can’t ignore the sudden stirring from my pants. Meg removes her skirt, and it adds to the growing pile of clothes on the bedroom floor. A thong bikini is last to be discarded, and my sister stands naked in front of me. If only I wasn’t her brother.

Her pussy is perfect. The wings of a butterfly, and very tight. I’ve viewed many on the internet, and I’ve never seen one more lovely. My sister can see my reaction, and there’s no denying how I feel. She pulls back the covers on the bed, and she tells me to lay down. I can’t refuse an offer to climb into bed with my sexy sister.

“I imagine this is a dream come true for you, bro. You’ve watched me in the shower, and you probably include me in your dirty fantasies each and every night. I know that you want me, and Hayley says that she caught you in her bedroom the other day. Did she really make you cum?”

“It was Hayley’s fault. She knew what she was doing, and she wouldn’t let me off her bed. Should I apologize to her, and to you?”

“All will be forgiven if you get into bed with me right now. I can see your erection, and you obviously like the idea. This is actually Hayley’s idea, and she knew that I could make you hard. Our sister wasn’t lying when she said that you are hung like a horse.”

“Are we really having sex?”

“Of course not. But that’s what I want Alex to believe, and I want him to think that you’re my new boyfriend. I just found out that Alex has been cheating on me with some slut at school, and I want him to know that two can play that game. I’m going to get on top of you, and it’s going to look like I’m riding your cock. But we’re not having sex, and you’re definitely not shoving that monster inside me. The bedsheets should hide the truth.”

“I must be dreaming. Tell me it’s a joke, sis, and that you’re just toying with me.”

“It’s no joke, and you’re not dreaming. This is your lucky day. You and I are going to be naked, and your cock is going to be touching my bare pussy. But that’s as far as we’re going. You and I are definitely not having sex, and that’s not negotiable. Do you understand me?”

“What if I cum like I did with Hayley?”

“That’s exactly what I want. Alex has to believe that you and I are having sex, and I need him to think that you just blew your load inside my pussy. You can touch me anywhere you want, and you can even suck on my tits. As long as you’re gentle, and not too rough. This needs to look real.”

I don’t understand my reluctance. My sister grows tired of waiting, and she helps me out of my jeans. She slides my underwear down my legs, and I simply have to step out of them. I’ve never been with a girl, and I don’t expect to last very long. I hate that my fifteen year old sister has much more experience, and I hate that I’m a virgin. My nervous behavior probably gives me away.

I take a really good look at my naked sister. Her tits are very round, and they seem to defy gravity. Her nipples are clearly erect, and I wonder what is going through her mind. Meg’s pussy appears deliciously wet, and I can’t help but lick my lips. My sister’s tits push into my bare chest, and my cock responds with a quick jump. It’s impossible to hide how I truly feel.

“You should be ashamed for wanting to lay with your own sister. Though you do have a really nice cock, and it’s a shame that you’re my brother. You’re much bigger than Alex.”

“Am I really that big? I imagine you’ve seen quite a few, and the rumor is that you’ve been with every guy on the football team.”

“You shouldn’t listen to rumors. I’ve only been with two guys, and I’m extremely loyal. I don’t normally cheat, and I don’t like guys who cheat on me. Neither guy had a cock as big as yours, and I don’t even know if I can take all of you. Not that I plan to try.”

My sister appears quite pleased with her ability to seduce the opposite sex. Including me. She leads me onto the bed, and she pushes me down on the mattress. My cock looks like overstuffed sausage, and I’m ready to explode. Meg takes my shaft in her right hand, and she slides down the bed. She takes a second or two to consider her options, and she opens her mouth. I didn’t expect my sister’s game to progress this far.

My sister gobbles up much of my nine inch erection. Her hot lips slide up and down my fat pole, and she moves deeper each time. My sister must be on drugs, and I wonder if she recognizes me as her brother. Precum starts to flow, and I know that I’m close to the end. My sister finally spits my cock from her mouth, and she moves up the bed. I don’t know if I can hold out for much longer.

“I had to get that out of my system. Your cock is huge, and I wanted to know what it felt like in my mouth. Maybe I have been drinking, and you can consider that your reward for helping me. You can’t tell mom or Hayley, and you will never tell any of your friends that I gave you a blowjob. Tell anyone and I’ll say that you raped me.”

“This isn’t very fun for me, sis.”

“Your cock disagrees. Your erection is huge, and your meat is throbbing like it’s about ready to explode. Your precum doesn’t taste all that bad, and it left me horny for more. I almost let you cum in my mouth, and then I remembered why we’re here. We need to time this just right.”

My sister makes herself comfortable above my waist. I love the feel of her smooth pussy, and I can feel her wetness. My hands travel around my sister’s huge tits, and my lips close over one of her erect nipples. She did give permission, and I take full advantage. My sister begins her performance, and she slides her pussy along the full length of my shaft. I don’t expect to last more than thirty seconds.

Meg obviously knows how to make a man cum. I already know that this is Hayley’s idea, and I really should remember to give her my thanks. Meg moves back and forth, and she grinds her pussy into my shaft. My sister leans down, and I find her tongue in the back of my throat. The pressure inside my balls is unbearable, and I reach the point of no return. I’d give anything to cum deep inside my fifteen year old sister.

One of the most intense moments in my young life. My shaft turns to steel, and I explode all over my sister’s pussy and belly. A second jet blankets her perfect tits, and sperm drips from one of her nipples. I cum again and again, and my sister appears pleased with the end result. It’s good enough to fool her boyfriend.

Meg doesn’t say a word during the drive home. I park the car in the garage, and I receive a kiss on the lips. The kiss lasts longer than what my sister usually offers for driving her home, and I welcome another taste of her tongue. I push for more, and one of my hands slides beneath her top. I can only hope that Mom doesn’t come looking for her children.

My sister looks to finish what she began earlier this evening. Her lips part company with mine, and her head drops into my lap. I don’t even have to help with the zipper. My sister gobbles up much of my nine inch cock, and her head bobs up and down. I wish that I could make the experience last a lot longer. I cum in my sister’s fast moving mouth, and she swallows every drop of my sauce. Nothing is spilled in Mom’s car, and there’s no evidence of our sin. My sister appears entirely satisfied.

“Remember what I said, bro. Not a word to any of your friends, and you can’t say anything to mom or Hayley. Tell anyone and I’ll say that you forced yourself on me.”

Meg says nothing to me for two weeks. I’m use to being ignored by my sisters, and it appears that my family has returned to normal. I go to my boring job, and the girls go to school. The memory fades, and I begin to wonder if the entire night was just a dream. I return to old habits, and steal more of my sisters’ panties. I really need to get a life.

It’s Saturday night. Meg and Hayley are still at home, and the family is in the living room. My sisters aren’t bugging me for a drive to the mall, and neither one appears to be getting ready to go out. The washroom has been free all night, and I didn’t have to wait while the girls painted their faces with an excessive amount of makeup. I can only presume that the world has come to an end.

I don’t remember the last time that my family spent an evening together. Mom sits in her favorite chair, and she sips her way through a dry martini. I believe it’s her third, and she’ll probably be going to bed early again tonight. Mom is very sexy, and she has been mistaken several times for Kate Beckinsale. Gorgeous eyes, and a beautiful body. Mom hasn’t been herself since Dad walked out, and she drinks herself to sleep almost every night. I wish there was something that I could do to bring back her confidence.

Hayley is laid out on the floor in front of the television. My sister is dressed in a cut off shirt, and a skimpy pair of panties. I’m trying hard not to stare at her round ass. Hayley looks back at me more than once, and I’m sure that I’m busted. The smile on her face is out of character, and I wonder why she hasn’t thrown a pillow at my head. Clearly something has changed.

Meg hasn’t gone out since the night at her boyfriend’s house. I see Alex around town, and he has his arm around someone else. He changes direction whenever he sees me, and I enjoy the memory. Meg is sitting next to me on the sofa, and she’s a lot closer than we’ve ever been before today. My sister is wearing a short nightshirt, and her bare legs are driving me wild. Meg is very gifted, and she has an amazing set of tits. There’s so much cleavage, and I can see deep into her plunging neckline. She’s definitely not wearing a bra.

Mom controls the remote for the television. I’m amazed to see a number of programs that involve incest, and it appears that the taboo subject has gained acceptance with today’s culture. One program shows a brother and sister in a sexual situation, and the history channel speaks about incest in ancient cultures. It’s impossible to hide my erection. Mom looks around the living room, and her eyes settle on me. I was staring at Meg’s bare legs, and I wonder if Mom caught me in the act. I’m surprised to see a smile on her face.

“I have such a beautiful family. Egyptian kings frequently married their sisters, and inbreeding was used to keep the family line pure. Have either of you girls enjoyed a physical relationship with your brother? You can be honest with me, and I won’t pass judgment.”

“Isn’t sex within your own family considered wrong these days?”

“It depends if the sex is consensual or forced. I was very close to your uncle when we were your age, and we enjoyed long road trips together. I’m not saying that we had sex, and I certainly don’t want to push you girls into a physical relationship with your handsome brother. I just wish that my family could stay together.”

I’m not sure what Mom is trying to say. I don’t have a great relationship with my sisters, and I’m always perving on them. They obviously know what I’m thinking, and they know that I’m responsible for their missing panties. It’s their own fault for strutting around the house with hardly any clothes, and I feel like they’re trying to get under my skin. The truth is I can’t wait until I have enough money to get out on my own.

“What if my brother and I are sleeping together? Is it alright if he cums inside my pussy, and what if I’m already pregnant with his baby?”

“A lot of brothers and sisters play doctor. It’s only natural, and I thought you or your sister may have asked to see your brother’s cock. It’s a different matter if you want to ride your brother’s cock every day and night, and have his children. Not that I can blame you. I’ve seen your brother’s cock, and it’s really nice. Just don’t tell anyone outside our family.”

I’m sure that Mom is joking. Her attention returns to the television, and she changes the channel. Some movie about a talking snowman. Hayley takes a very long look at me, and she slowly turns away. Once again I can’t keep my eyes off her sweet ass. Meg recognizes my obvious discomfort, and she moves even closer. I attempt to push her away, and my hands make contact with her abdomen. My sister immediately shies away, and she appears nervous. I’m not sure what I did wrong.

I was right about Mom. She downs the last of her martini, and staggers off to bed. Meg and Hayley follow our Mom’s progress up the stairs, and they wait for her bedroom door to close. Hayley immediately rises from the floor, and she joins Meg and I on the sofa. I have one sister on each side, and I’m clearly the center of attention. My sisters are usually out by this hour, and I enjoy the time alone. It takes a minute before Meg finds the courage to speak.

“We need to talk, bro.”

“It wasn’t me, sis. I swear.”

“It better not have been you or we need to have a whole different conversation. Why do you think we want to talk to you?”

“Is this about your missing panties?”

“Seven in less than a week? Hayley says she’s missing three, and I can’t find four of mine. How many times do you need to jerk off in a single day, and can’t you throw them in a wash when you’re done? We know you’re the one who keeps stealing our panties. It’s a simple fact, and we really don’t care. You can keep all of them, and we promise not to say anything to mom. That’s not why we want to talk to you.”

“Does this involve me driving you somewhere, and how much will it cost me this time? I’m trying to save up for a car, and so I can get away from this family. I don’t care that Mom wants us to stay together for the rest of our lives. I’m seventeen, and I need to start a life of my own.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.