Sluttish Behavior - Cover

Sluttish Behavior

by Writersblock

Copyright© 2020 by Writersblock

Fiction Sex Story: Tiffany Wells was a normal girl, except for the burning itch between her legs that she could not explain. Then her normal middle-class suburban parents bought her a computer when she was 14, and Tiffany finally understood the reason for the pleasure she felt. Her road to super slut status had begun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Tiffany Wells was a normal girl, except for the burning itch between her legs that she could not explain. Then her normal middle-class suburban parents bought her a computer when she was 14, and Tiffany finally understood the reason for the pleasure she felt. Her road to super slut status had begun.

At first it was just masturbating to the kinky things she found online. The more kinky the sex act, the harder she masturbated. Eventually she had to try sex for real.

Because of what she learned from the Internet, she developed a keen sense for who was a pervert and who wasn’t. One day, while playing in a park she knew was a hangout for perverts, she noticed a man pretending to read a newspaper. He was actually staring at her, incognito. Tiffany’s pussy immediately moistened. Would her dreams of having sex with a real man come true? She wondered.

“Hey mister ... Whatcha reading.” Said the bold girl as she sat down right next to the man.

“Um ... The ... Sports page.” Said the nervous pervert, not expecting the girl of his fantasies to sit down next to him.

Tiffany knew as soon as she looked at his stiff cock that he was a pervert. His big newspaper did a good job of hiding his erection, but he was still taking a chance. Tiffany thought.

“Don’t worry mister, I won’t tell anybody you have a stiffy ... As long as you show me what it looks like.” Tiffany said with a sly look on her face.

The pervert that thought he was just going to look at little girls teasing him in the park, suddenly thought he hit the lottery. He stopped looking around nervously, for the girl’s boyfriend, mother, or something worse, and paid attention to the little hottie.

She was licking her lips in a grown-up slutty way. Her hand suddenly reached for his cock through his sweatpants.

He knew he was coming to the park, so he had tight Lycra shorts on under his sweatpants holding his cock tight.

“Sure ... Sure ... You can look if you want to ... Let’s go over there.” He said pointing to the restrooms in the center of the park. He knew they were isolated restrooms and hoped nobody would be around.

After some precautions the man arrived shortly after Tiffany to the concrete cubicle. The two restrooms were single units and could be locked from the inside.

The pervert felt a little more safe with the teenage girl locked in the small room. At this point it didn’t matter, his cock was doing the thinking for him. Even if somebody was banging on the door this girl was going to see his cock.

What the man didn’t know, was just how slutty this little virgin was. Tiffany had already removed her panties before the pervert showed up to the cubicles, she was determined to have a real cock in her pussy instead of her hair brush handle.

“My name is...”

“Wait ... Don’t tell me ... It’s hotter if you don’t tell me.” The stranger said.

Not knowing each other’s names sounded slutty to me.

“So ... You like to act like a little slut?” Asked the stranger not believing his luck.

“Yeah I guess so ... I mean ... I really like when you call me a slut.” Said Tiffany lifting her short skirt to show off her pussy for the first time. The look of lust in the strangers face made her body tingle. She loved this feeling and would definitely do it again.

“Okay you little slut ... Let me show you what you want.” With that, the stranger dropped his sweatpants and walked toward the little girl.

He peeled the tight shorts that were holding his cock when he was inches from Tiffany. She was so excited her pussy leaked with juice.

When she saw a real cock up close her mouth watered. Now she understood why the girls in the video clips seemed to like sucking cock. She wanted that cock in her mouth so much.

The stranger noticed her eyes got real big and she was licking her lips unconsciously. “Go ahead sweetie ... Put it in your mouth if you want to ... Suck it.”

Little Tiffany’s eyes never left the huge cock in front of her, but she heard what he said. She could only fit the big mushroom head in her mouth. She closed her eyes and shivered a little bit at the love she had for this cock.

When his pre-cum hit her taste buds it was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. Cock sucking was going to be a big part of her life from now on.

“Fuck yeah baby ... Oh ... That feels great ... Let’s see how deep you can take it.” He didn’t wait for her to respond, he just slowly pushed his cock forward into her mouth.

Tiffany knew about deep throating, she’d seen it enough online. She even tried it with a balloon once. She was up for the challenge and opened her throat.

She’d had her wisdom teeth pulled last year, which was rare for somebody her age. Now she was convinced it was all to make her a better cock sucker.

She didn’t gag once, even when the fucker began moving his cock in and out. She fully understood why some women loved sucking cock. It’s as if she had a clitoris inside of her throat, as the cock moved in and out little jolts of pleasure ran through her body. She of course began stroking her pleasure place between her legs.

“Oh baby ... Before I blow my load, I’ve got to try that pussy.” Again he didn’t wait for response, his cock was in charge, nothing would stop him now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.