Pass-by Pussy - Cover

Pass-by Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Woman in a commune takes care of many needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

Bella was 30 years old, married 10 years to Jim who she met in the commune where she was living with her parents. She had lived in several as her parents moved from one to another and that is the lifestyle that she knew. As soon as she was old enough she was introduced to the free-love culture. The introduction was mostly that she could now participate. For years she had watched her parents copulating with each other and many friends. Now she welcomed those interesting males to pleasure her in those intimate ways. It was a great joy and one in which she participated frequently, sometimes with several partners in the same day.

She’d met Jim when he was one of her mother’s much younger lovers. He was attracted to her and joined the collection of men who got naked and close-up with her. He was a great fuck but they connected on many other levels and eventually married. She had never had a child even though being quite haphazard about her birth control.

The commune that they currently lived in had ten men and only three women. Besides herself, there was Ginny, who was married but no children, and Tricia who was single with two small children of unknown fathers. Bella was in charge of the food preparation while Ginny worked outside the commune to produce income and Tricia did assorted jobs besides taking care of her children, one of whom was a newborn.

In warm weather, Bella like to be naked and “in tune with nature”. In colder weather she would put on an appropriate top and a short skirt but eschewed undergarments. They just got in the way since she frequently encountered and enjoyed the male residents. A few of them worked outside to bring income and but many of them were involved in raising food and maintenance of the commune.

Often, when they passed thru the kitchen, they would stop to visit with Bella. She would frequently hear something like, “Is the sweet Bella in a loving mood?” as they sought genital relief. She usually was, and often wet and ready from a preceding inquisitor or her own husband who liked to check on her frequently even after years of marriage. His virility had been a factor in her choice.

Sex was a need much like hunger and was to be satisfied regularly. If she was busy she might simply bend over a table or counter and pull up the skirt, if she was wearing one, and enjoy their insertion, thrusting, and ejaculation. That often only took two or three minutes and was a fun break from her kitchen work. She kept a small towel nearby to clean up the resulting leakage.

If she were caught up, and especially if they offered to help with some of the busywork, she might take them to the next room where a fabric covered foam mattress allowed for comfortable reclining. Putting a towel down to prevent staining, she would enjoy a prolonged encounter in a variety of positions. Even Ginny’s husband would avail himself of her erotic pleasures. She knew that would be reciprocated because her husband enjoyed Ginny’s treats from time to time. There was an unspoken rule that after 9 PM until 7 AM that if you are a connected woman, nobody else expected any intimate attention although she still had the privilege of offering it.

One of the men in the commune was especially close to Tricia and had sprung for birth control after her latest baby. He would spend the night with her but she often greeted the men returning from their work day with an open pussy, as did Ginny. That gave Bella some relief since she’d been often fucked four to six times during her day, not that she minded since seeing or hearing the pleasure of the man was part of the reward.

Unlike many with a more repressed upbringing, Bella’s husband was very proud his wife was so attractive that no man refused the gift she offered. On his days off, he would hang around in the kitchen and watch as she provided the ultimate delight to other commune males. Her delight was that he would frequently enter her immediately afterward to prolong her pleasure. Her only frustration with their marriage was that she had not provided him with a child, even if it were implanted by another man.

Hearing her frustration, Ginny behaved in true commune style. Her own husband had a vasectomy so they could not have children but she offered to have Bella’s husband impregnate her and then take the child when it was born. Bella was profoundly impacted by this very generous offer and consulted with her husband. It was agreed and Ginny eschewed all other men, even having her husband sleep with Bella during her fertile time. She caught quickly and all were delighted.

A healthy baby boy arrived on time for a homebirth. The midwife was persuaded, with the bribe of a gangbang of up to 10 men offered, to put Bella’s name as the mother on the birth certificate. She was divorced and had never had a fantasy offer like that. She could see that nothing would be hurt by it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.