The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson - Cover

The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Rycliff

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is my first attempt at a serial, and at a Do Over. I hope to post weekly. our hero is an unlikely one, he doesn't deserve a second chance but he is the only one who can change the course of mankind but it will be a struggle of epic proportions. can he overcome the past and the obstacles set up against him and bring about the evolution of mankind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver  

Christmas Weekend, 1976

The Jameses opened their presents on the morning of Christmas Eve because they would be going to Mrs. J’s parents tonight and to Mr. James’ parents on Christmas day. RJ would be going with them. They’d be away until the 26th. I decided to remain behind, not wanting to intrude on their family traditions. I felt like my presence would put a damper on everyone else’s enjoyment. I was feeling just a little bit melancholy. This is my first Christmas in this reality, and I was feeling unexpectedly lonely.

I called Eve and asked if she wanted to spend the day with me. I told her I would home alone until Monday the 26th. She quickly agreed, and I drove over to pick her up. She had a small overnight bag with her when. I asked about the overnight bag. She said she had packed for all contingencies.

“Are you okay with this?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. I’ve dreamt of spending the night in your bed in your arms.”

No pressure. I thought to myself.

“So, what do you do today?” I asked.

“Michael, It’s Time...”

“Color me confused it’s time? Time for what?”

“Time for you to make love to me.” She answered.

I was able to maintain control of the T-Bird and drive safely, even though the sixteen-year-old in me wanted to get back to the house as quickly as I could. I drove straight home.

When we got into the house, I had her sit down on the living room sofa. I asked her, “Does your mother know about your plans. I’m sure she’ll be calling when she thinks you’ve spent enough time away from home. Most of our dates when we’ve been alone have only lasted a couple of hours or so. Just enough time for a movie and a quick bite to eat, not really enough time for actually getting to know each other.” We did try to make time for brief make-out sessions, but they had never gotten anywhere.

“Yes, she knows of my intention to spend the night. She also knows what my overall goal is as well. She and I talked at length about this last week. My mother has finally agreed that you are a good, caring, young man and knows that you love me. She is happy for me, if a little sad, that I will not be waiting until my wedding night to experience lovemaking. She said she understood the desire to have sex with someone you care about.”

I went over to the fireplace and made a fire some wood from the small pile stacked next to it. I made a point to keep some wood in the house during the winter. There was also a giant woodpile outside on the side of the garage. I made a fire. Soon it was going well. I went outside and got some more wood from the woodpile, and brought it into the house, restocking the stack by the fireplace.

The afternoon wore on into the early evening. I went upstairs to the hall closet and pulled out an oversized quilt and a couple of pillows. I spread it out in front of the fireplace and lowered the lights. I went and got some more wood from the woodpile outside, and brought it into the house, restocked the stack of wood by the fireplace. Then we sat next to the fire and began to kiss.

I spent a long time just kissing and caressing her all over. I removed her sweater and her shoes. I continued touching her. I did my best to ease her fears of what would come next. I finally unbuttoned her blouse and slowly took it off her. I unsnapped her bra and let it fall away. I took her beautiful, shaped breasts and held them, gently caressing them her nipples hardened, and I pinched them. Eve let a squeak escape her lips. She was beginning to feel aroused now. I laid her down on her back. I started to kiss her nipples and breasts with more fervor.

I traced kisses down her tummy, and as I got to her belly button, I slowed myself. I slowly unbuttoned her jeans, one button at a time. I slid my hand in between her jeans and white cotton panties and started to gently rub her pussy over the thin material of her panties. After some time, she began to respond by arching her back and raising her pussy closer to me. I knew she was ready for the next stage. I pulled her jeans and panties off in one motion and threw them to the side near the couch. Then I looked at her glorious body, and the sight did not disappoint. She was beautiful. I looked into her eyes. They were half-closed in anticipation, I was sure. I leaned in and began to kiss her mouth and lips.

She was begging me to continue to proceed because she was becoming very horny. With a laugh, I stood up and removed my clothes and stood naked in the firelight. It had gotten dark outside in the time that we had been enjoying each other’s company.

I pulled a condom out of my wallet. Eve asked me not to wear one for our first time and that she’d been on birth control for almost a year now. She desired to feel as much skin to skin contact as possible. I dropped the package and dropped down to cuddle her. I told her I’d be as gentle as possible.

I laid her back down, and I started to kiss her again. I kissed my way down to her mound, and then when I got there, I noticed her musky scent and took in her aroma. It was like musky perfume; it had a strong effect on me. I licked it and darted my tongue inside. I quickly found her little button and teased it with my teeth, and then sucked on it. I felt her wetness and inserted a finger into her. I was slowly moving in and out, and after a few moments, I heard her begin to moan and start to breathe heavier. I increased the speed of both my tongue and fingers. I heard a guttural scream as her orgasm overtook her. When she could speak again, she begged me to finish the job because she was ready.

“Please, Michael, quit teasing me. I need the real thing right now.”

I put the pillow under her ass and took her legs and raised them over my shoulders. I made sure I was lined up and entered her in a quick thrust. I knew it would be slightly painful, but only for a moment. I stopped after I broke through the barrier and let her adjust to the new sensation of being filled up. She looked at me and smiled up at me. I started to thrust beginning slowly but increased my speed quickly as I lost myself to the moment. I wasn’t going to be able to hold off nearly as long as I had hoped. I erupted and sank myself deep inside her on instinct. I hoped she wasn’t lying about Birth control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.