The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson - Cover

The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Rycliff

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is my first attempt at a serial, and at a Do Over. I hope to post weekly. our hero is an unlikely one, he doesn't deserve a second chance but he is the only one who can change the course of mankind but it will be a struggle of epic proportions. can he overcome the past and the obstacles set up against him and bring about the evolution of mankind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver  

Sunday, November 7, 1976

It awoke early Sunday morning. I turned on the TV, but nothing exciting was on. I was not able to do my morning exercise routine, so with the background noise from the TV, I meditated. I concentrated on my plan to become emancipated.

I felt rather than heard the door opening, so I opened my eyes, to see a young blonde girl with a candy striper uniform on, she had my breakfast. I was starving, and it smelled delicious. Somehow I knew that this was a trap; hospital food never smelled this good. I was staring at this fully ripe female, and I could hardly control my thoughts. I had to have this girl. She was the sexiest thing I have ever encountered. She had a very tight-fitting uniform that left little to the imagination. The skirt stopped just below her butt. When she bent over to pick up the tray to put on my table, her ample bosom was on full display, the smell of her perfume, combined with her honey-colored hair was driving me to distraction. She smiled at me and said, “Your breakfast is served Calvin if it’s not enough to get your day started, I have a special dessert just for you,” she winked at me when she said that last. Her voice was husky and sounded like music, and I was unable to take my eyes off of her. She smiled and removed the tight white and red striped top. Her white bra was holding two overly full breasts, and I could see her areolas and nipples through the flimsy material of the bra. Slowly, deliberately she removed the bra. Her breasts were round and perky.

Her nipples were erect and pointing straight at me. I was hard nearly instantly.

I was staring at the perfect set of tits. They were mesmerizing. I should have been more aware of what was happening. All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, a set of katana blades appeared. I can’t fathom where she had them hidden on her, but they were in her hands and coming blazingly fast toward me.

I had no weapon, and I was not prepared for this level of physical activity. I rolled out of bed and dived for the floor. I heard the ring of metal on metal contact as one of the blades struck the bedrail. I ducked for cover under the bed. I realized that it was a bad idea. I was trapped. I waited for an opportunity to climb out on the opposite side. I was able to scramble towards the door. I got partway to the door, and a blade sliced the handle off of it. I was stuck in the room with this maniac. I had thought I had escaped this guy. But apparently not. I am not sure if this is the same person or if this is a new threat, not that it mattered.

I took a chance. She was in front of the window. I ran as fast as I could and rammed her as hard as I could into the window. I heard a thud, and then a loud cracking sound. I took her by the shoulders and slammed her against the window again. I listened to the cracking of glass, and I saw the spiderwebbing effect on the window. I decided to take one more chance and kicked her in the breastbone. I heard a snap of bone and glass as she fell backward through the window. I got to see her hit the concrete sidewalk with a sickening thud. I pulled the nurse’s call button and screamed for help.

I had multiple people running to my room; they opened the door and were shocked. Nurse Maxwell was the first to get through the door. She came into the room and stopped in her tracks. “Michael, I need you to stand still and don’t move.” She said in a loud mom voice, I immediately responded to her demand. It was then I noticed a large blade in my thigh. I think that is when I saw Dr. Albright’s face go white as a sheet.

I told everyone about the female outside on the concrete. Security and police were summoned and went to investigate, as well as a team of ems. Later I was told the female had not survived the fall. Dr. Albright and the team of nurses and other medical people immediately rushed me into the OR.

I awoke in my room. I was in my bed, and my left leg was elevated. I checked and was not surprised to see an IV in my arm, and a bag hung next to my bedside. Apart from a little tenderness and a slight pinch, I wasn’t feeling any pain. That indicated strong pain meds or my super healing was in high gear. Either way, I was thankful for it: pain hurt.

Eve came in about noon with my lunch and set it down on my table. I wondered what had happened to this morning’s breakfast, oh how I missed the scent of that delicious smelling food.

Sat in the armchair next to the bed was my Eve. She started to talk, at first about school, and what I’d missed. Then she spoke about the girls and how they coped with my absence, not well, it seems. She mentioned again how they had become more like sisters and how they all loved me and each other.

I was concentrating on my food, so I made the appropriate noises. But I got the feeling there was more here then what was being said. Then she changed tactics.

“Michael, how are you feeling? They told me a ninja attacked you, I know that’s not what really happened, is it?”

“I don’t know if it was a ninja, but she had katanas. Which are traditional samurai swords, but they were not weapons of choice for an assassin, so I am not sure who or what attacked me.”

“How did she get those into the hospital? I wonder, where were they hidden?”

“I’m not sure. I never saw them myself.”

“Aren’t you going to tell me how all this happened? I heard you pushed her out the window.”

“I kicked out the window. But yeah, same difference, what was I supposed to do; let her kill me?”

“No, of course not, I was just inquiring about how you defeated her,” Eve stated.

I continued to eat my lunch. I was famished.

“What do you want to know?” I asked, becoming suspicious.

“Well, they found her half-naked, so that might be important to the story. So, what else was she doing in your room?” She said in a huff. I was not ready to be grilled by anyone this early.

“So, what you’re asking is why, or how I allowed this to happen, did I do something? Or something along those lines. Am I correct?”

“Well, yes.” She answered sheepishly.

“She dazzled me with her um ... wits ... let’s say her wits.

Honestly, she came in with a delicious smelling breakfast, and add to that; she was beautiful. Then she suggested that she was willing to have sex with me, to, and I quote, ‘get my day started with a special dessert’ the next thing I knew she had her top and bra off. I admit I was distracted by her tits, which I think was her intension, but only for a couple of seconds because then I saw the swords. From there, the rest was a mad scramble for survival.”

Eve looked upset and possibly hurt. I knew the truth was a bad idea.

Then she said, “I am glad the bitch is dead because if she weren’t, I’d kill her myself.” Then she stood up and walked out the door. I felt as if some new level had been reached in our relationship, although I was not sure what level it was. I didn’t try to make Eve angry, but it appeared I had.

I was shocked because she came back rather quickly, with her were Patti, Lisa, and Mary Ann. This did not look good. This could only be a recipe for disaster. I knew that if I allowed them to gang up on me here and now that this entire experiment was DOA. I stopped them before anyone of them could say a word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.