Money - Cover

Money

by GinaB33

Copyright© 2020 by GinaB33

Erotica Sex Story: Young poor teen girl discovers how to make extra money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   .

Authors note: Again, I’ve set this story in the sixties. I love writing about the times before the internet robbed teenagers of their naïveté. This one was fun to write. I hope you enjoy it.


I know that in larger cities, kids from different socioeconomic groups usually attend different high schools because of the area of the city they live in. It’s not that way in small towns. We all attend the same classes in the same high school. The boys all play on the same football, basketball, and baseball teams, and the girls all play on the same basketball and softball teams.

As a single parent, my dad struggled to raise me and my brother, Alex on the salary he earned from working at the local carbon black plant. Carbon black is used in rubber, mainly for tires, so it’s a dirty, nasty job. On his days off, he would pick up odd jobs around town, so we rarely saw him.

Alex, sixteen at the time, would help by working in a local service station after school. My job, other than going to school, was to maintain the household, keep it clean, do the family’s laundry, and do all of the cooking. A daunting task for anyone, but at fifteen, somehow I managed.

Dad’s laundry was always a challenge, what with his clothes being covered in soot so bad he had to strip before entering the house. Of course, he’d leave a tough black ring around the tub after bathing. Even the crops in the fields around the plant were covered with it. In the mid sixties, we’d never even heard of the EPA because it didn’t exist.

After Mom died of breast cancer the year before, I also maintained her small garden in the back yard. There wasn’t much to it, only a dozen corn stalks, some tomato plants, the very productive watermelon vines, and some cucumbers and okra. Still, it was nice to have a meal now and then that wasn’t purchased at the grocery store.

Dad made sure I had money for groceries, but it was never enough. Suffice it to say, we ate a lot of liver and a lot of fried Spam. He also gave me two dollars a week for spending money, but since Alex was chipping in a little here and there to the family till, he was in essence paying my allowance and a little more.

I wasn’t one of the popular girls at school. I did go to the movies with a boy now and then, but I’d usually spend as much time controlling their wandering hands as watching the movie. My thirty-four C boobs seemed to fascinate them, I guess because they looked disproportionally large on my petite, five foot four, ninety pound frame. Still, my dates always paid my admission and for my refreshments, so there was that.

I wasn’t naïve. Living in a two bedroom, one bathroom house with my dad and older brother, there wasn’t a lot of privacy to be found. Nudity wasn’t flaunted, but it wasn’t the end of the world either. I did catch Alex gawking now and then, but I’d usually just joke it off my shaking my boobs at him and laughing. Of course, he’d always get red in the face and look away.


Alex’s boss gave him and old Ford truck. It didn’t run. His boss just wanted it off his property. Alex’s friend, Robert swore that they could get it running. The problem came to light a couple of weeks later when they discovered it needed some new parts.

Since the day I learned about my brother being given the old truck, I began fantasizing about not having to ride my bicycle back and forth to school, and not having to pull my wagon behind my bike to the grocery store, especially in the winter. So I was excited for them to get it running.

The Friday night after receiving the bad news about the parts, Brian Talbert took me to the movies. He was tall with broad shoulders, and he was nice enough. Also, he had a hopped up Mustang GT fastback, so he was the envy of all the other boys at school. Obviously, his parents had money.

It was a James Bond movie, and all the boys at school teased each other about just paying the admission just to see the silhouettes of the naked women swimming around at the first of the movie.

When the movie screen lit up, sure enough, there were the naked women. I teased him, “Here’s your favorite part.”

He got red in the face but then he recovered and whispered back, “It’s worth the price of admission.”

I couldn’t believe he admitted it, so I asked him, “Really? You can’t actually see anything.”

“Yeah, but there are a lot of underdressed women in the movie too. This is the second time I’ve seen it.”

For some reason, his admission blew me away. And then he told me he’d gone to see Barbarella three times just because one of Jane Fonda’s outfits had a glass dome over one of her boobs, so you could see it, including the nipple.

I chuckled, “You guys are crazy. I can’t believe you’ll shell out that kind of money just to get a brief glimpse of a boob.”

He got a little defensive, “Hey, it may sound crazy to you, but we’ll take what we can get, even if we have to look at National Geographic.”

For the rest of the movie, every time a scantily clad woman was on the screen, I’d nudge him with my elbow, “There ya go.”


After the movie, while we were in his car and making the drag before going home, he said right out of the blue, “You know, if girls didn’t try so hard to hide their boobs, maybe boys wouldn’t have such a fascination with them.”

I thought the whole boob conversation was over, but apparently not. “Okay, I’ll grant you that, but if we let you see them, it wouldn’t stop there. You wouldn’t be satisfied with just seeing them. You’d want to touch them, and then you’d get all horny and want to do it. So seeing them would lead to doing it, and maybe we’re just not ready for all of that.”

Just as we were doing the U-turn at the water tower, he said, “Not me. I would never pressure a girl into doing more if she didn’t want to.”

Finally, I chuckled and said, “Then maybe before you spend a small fortune on movies just to get a quick peek, you should offer a girl that amount of money to show you hers.” And then I held my breath and waited for his reaction.

Brian glanced over at me and said, “Hell, I’d do that in a heartbeat. Now it’s just a matter of what girl. A guy can’t come out and make that kind of offer to just any girl. Do you have any ideas on who I should ask?”

“Hrm ... let me ask you this, before I make a suggestion, would you blab it all over school and ruin her reputation?”

He glanced over again, “No—cross my heart and hope to die.”

Decision One

“Okay then. If I can trust you to keep your word, I wouldn’t be offended if you made me such an offer.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“How much?”

“Oh no, that’s not the way it works. You have to make an offer.”

I could almost see smoke coming out of his ears as he pondered it for half a minute or so. Finally, he said, “Three bucks for one full minute—in the light though.”

“Where and when?”

He thought for a long while, “It can’t be out on Lover’s Lane. If I turn on the dome light, others will be able to see in.”

Less than five minutes later, we were parked in a low spot behind the motel and surrounded by trees. We made out for a few minutes, which was difficult in bucket seats. But then, he fished three dollars out of his wallet and handed them to me.

It was moment of truth time. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Fortunately, Brian didn’t turn on the dome light until I was naked from the waist up. When he turned it on, I turned to face him and leaned back against my door. “You’re on the clock.”

I forced myself not to laugh when he just kept saying, “Holy Christ! And “Oh wow!” Over and over.

Actually, the whole thing was fairly anticlimactic to me. I just kept thinking about the three dollars I was earning. I know I let him look longer than a minute, but I didn’t want him to feel cheated. Finally, I put my bra and blouse back on. “Well? Was that better than Barbarella?”

“God yes! A thousand times better.”

I giggled, “Then maybe I’ll ask for more money next time.”


I wasn’t totally shocked when Brian called my house the next afternoon. “Would you like to go for a few drags later?”

Dad was pulling shifts all weekend, so I giggled, “Is making the drag what you really have in mind?”

He stammered a little, “Well, uh, to be honest, a repeat of last night would be wonderful.”

“I have to cook supper for Dad when he gets home, but I should be able to get out after that. You can pick me up around seven.”

“I’ll be there with bells on.”

“Remember, don’t honk for me. You have to come to the door.”


I fixed one of Dad’s favorites for supper, spaghetti, meat sauce and garlic toast. While we were eating, I asked Alex, “So how much are the parts for your truck?”

My brother showed me a frown, “Thirty-two bucks. I’m eighteen short.”

Dad piped in with a somber tone, “Sorry Son, but they’ve cut down my overtime, so I won’t be able to help.”


Brian picked me up right on time, but instead of riding the drag, he headed out of town on Route 66. “Where are we going?”

“There’s just something I want to do before the sun goes down.”

Three miles out of town, he turned off the road and went through a gate and across a cattle-guard. Most people didn’t know it, but the highway we knew as Route 66 was actually an updated version. The original highway was a narrow, two-lane road that curved around hills instead of cutting through them. Because of that, it was very curvy.

The new version cut through the hills and was much straighter. After passing through the gate, we were actually driving on the old original road, which mostly ran through now private property and was quite covered with grass and weeds. This particular stretch proved to be a quarter-mile private drive that ended at an abandoned house.

“I’m not going in there.”

Brian laughed, “You don’t have to.” And he took my hand and led me to an apple orchard behind the house.

In a stern voice, I asked him, “Whose place is this, and what are we doing here?”

He turned me to him and said, “My dad leases this place to hold cattle before they get shipped off to the slaughter house. There’s no cattle out here now, so there’s no reason for anyone to come out here.”

“And the second part of my question?”

He grinned and reached into his pocket. Then he handed me a five-dollar bill.”

“Out here?”

He nodded, “Why not. It’s very private, and I thought somewhere other than the car would be more fun.”

“And in the daylight, huh?”

He grinned again, “Yes, Ma’am.”

I shrugged and put the five in my pocket, then pulled off my T-shirt and bra. I handed them to him, “Keep these close, just in case.” Then I held my hands out from my sides and did a slow pirouette. When I faced him again, he had an ear to ear grin.

Then I leaned my head back and looked up through the leaves at the sky. “This was a good idea.” I told him. I’d probably been standing there topless for a couple of minutes, when an idea came to me. “C’mon,” and I took his hand and led him back toward the car.

When we got to the edge of the orchard, I stopped and told him, “You go on ahead and make sure the coast is clear.” Like the nice guy he is, he tried to hand me my clothes. “Na, you keep them for now. Just make sure you get them back here if anyone is around.”

He made it to the car, looked around and then waved me over. When I got to him, he was just leaning against the fender gawking at me with that same ear to ear grin. When I got to him, I held out my hand for my clothes and asked him, “So, can we go make the drag now?”

When Brian walked me to my door, I gave him a really long French kiss. That’s when he asked me, “Same time tomorrow?”

I giggled, “Same place?”

“Sure, if you want.”

So I gave him a little lip kiss and showed him a smile, “It’s a date?”

When I got into bed Saturday night, I had to pinch myself, “Eight dollars, and all I had to do was let Brian see my boobs twice.” Of course, the test wouldn’t be until Monday at school. Would he keep his promise not to tell anyone?


When Brian picked me up Sunday evening, I had a plan. This was a sweet deal I had with him, so I didn’t want him to lose interest. Even before we were through the gate, I had my T-shirt and bra off. “Just a little bonus time for being such a nice guy.”

He parked beside the house and we walked straight out to the orchard. I did make him bring my clothes, just in case. After about ten minutes or so, I told him, “We should get back to town.” I waited until we were approaching the gate to get dressed.

That night, I waited until bedtime, and then, after my bath and while Alex was taking his, I unfolded the thirteen dollars and laid it on Alex’s bed.

When he found it, he asked me, “Where did this come from?”

I wasn’t in the habit of telling lies, but I felt it best to this time, “I’ve been helping Brian study for finals. I want you to get your truck fixed so we don’t have to ride our bikes to school when the weather is bad.”

He immediately walked over to my bed, leaned down, and kissed my forehead, “Thank you. I’ll have it running in no time.”

It made me feel all warm inside that I was able to help him, and worth the small sacrifice I had to make to earn the money.


As it turned out, I didn’t have to ride my bike to school one time during that final week. Alex’s truck wasn’t fixed, but Brian picked me up every morning and drove me home every day after school.

Friday was the last day of school. I knew Alex had to work that afternoon, and Dad wouldn’t be home for at least a couple of hours, so I invited Brian in for glass of ice tea.

I led him straight to the living room, stripped off my shirt and bra, showed him a naughty grin and asked him with a giggle, “So, how do you like your ice tea?”

He got the joke and chuckled, “It’s wonderful—the best ice tea I’ve ever had.”

I walked up to him and told him, my dad will be home soon, but there’s something I want to do to thank you for driving me to and from school. And then I started unbuttoning his shirt.

He started to protest, “You don’t have--”

I shut him up with a kiss, “Shhhh, I want to do this.” And I finished undoing the buttons. When all of the buttons were undone, I pulled off his shirt, and then immediately purred to him, “Now kiss me like you mean it.” And I pressed my boobs firmly into his almost hair-free body.

He was a little shy at first, but he eventually put his hands on my bare back and pulled me even tighter to him.

After only about two minutes, I backed up and started getting dressed. After putting his shirt back on, I saw him reach into his pocked and extract some money. I waved him off, “No, Brian, that was for driving me to school. Save that for tomorrow—that is, if you still want to play our little game.”

“You damn right I do, especially if we can do that again.”

“Oh, you like feeling my boobs on your bare chest, do you?”

“Hell Yeah!”

I giggled, “Shall we say seven tomorrow? Oh, and don’t be surprised if my dad answers the door. He’s off work tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

“One last thing; when I gave Alex the money for the parts for his truck, he asked me where I got it. So, if he says anything, you gave it to me for helping you study for finals.”

He grinned, “Got it.”


Sure enough, at seven the following evening, Dad answered the knock on the door. He told me, “Give me a minute with him before you come to the door.

The instant we were in the car, I asked Brian, “So, what did Dad say to you?”

He chuckled, “He just warned me not to try any funny business with you.”

I let out a loud laugh, “If he only knew.”

“Let’s just make sure he doesn’t find out.”

Fifteen minutes later, I was topless in the orchard kissing Brian with my boobs smashed into his body. During our third long kiss, he surprised me by dropping one hand down to my butt and drawing my lower half firmly to his. Wow! I could clearly feel his erect penis pressing into my abdomen.

I wasn’t so naïve that I didn’t know what it was. I’d seen Alex with a boner many times, especially when he first woke up in the morning. I broke our kiss and asked him, “Doesn’t that hurt?”

He blushed, “It’s pretty uncomfortable, but it doesn’t really hurt.”

I still had my arms around his neck, and he was looking down at me, “Do you get that way every time you see me topless?”

“Yes, Ma’am, every single time—sometimes from just thinking about it, before you even get topless.”

“Wow! So, aren’t you supposed to ... do what boys do to make it go away?”

His blush got even brighter red, “Uh huh, but I wait until I get home.”

“Oh wow! So you’re ... uncomfortable the whole time we’re together?”

He nodded, “Yeah, especially while sitting.”

“Then you should ... do what you need to do now so you won’t be uncomfortable the whole time we’re here and later while we’re making the drag. I promise not to peek.”

He was so nervous, he couldn’t get a word out, so I pulled my T-shirt from his hand, rolled it up and tied it around my head, “There. Does this help?”

He didn’t answer, but I clearly heard the distinct sound of a zipper. I sensed that I should be quiet, but I had to ask him, “What do you think about when you’re ... doing that?”

In a labored voice, he said, “Mostly feeling and kissing your boobs.”

It couldn’t have been more than a minute later when I heard his zipper again. “You can take the blindfold off now.”

When I did, I immediately went to him and gave him a tight hug and very passionate kiss. Honestly, the whole thing had made my juices start flowing. And then I purred into his ear, “Tomorrow, your fantasy might just come true.”

His eyes shot open wide, “You mean...”

I giggled, “Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.”

Before falling asleep that night, the thought of letting Brian kiss my boobs got me so horny, I had to get myself off. I had to be really quite though. Alex was sleeping only a few feet away.

After my orgasm, my brain began whirling—trying to come up with a way to earn even more money.


Dad had off Sunday as well, so I told Brian to pick me up early and have me back home by six to fix supper. To give ourselves plenty of time, he picked me up at two. I hadn’t eaten lunch, so he took me to the drive in for a burger.

While we were eating, I asked him, “Do you think I’m a slut for doing what I’m doing with you—taking money for doing it, I mean?”

He shot his head around to me, “No, not at all. I knew what you wanted the money for. It was to help your brother. That surely doesn’t make you a slut.”

“But what’s my excuse now? I’m still taking money from you.”

Brian’s reaction took me back somewhat. He chuckled, “I’ve seen that old truck. It’s going to need a lot more work to keep it running—not the least of which is tires.”

“I guess you’re right, but what if I let someone else see my boobs for money? Would I be a slut then?”

He pondered that question for a full minute before answering, “Not if it’s for the same honorable purpose. I hope you don’t do that though. Someone else might tell everyone.”

“Yeah, of course you’re right. It was just a thought.”


After making the drag a few times, we went out to the orchard. As promised, I let Brian feel my boobs and even kiss them and suck my nipples. I had to keep reminding him to be gentle, but the results were awesome. I’d never felt such pleasure in my life, not even when I’d given myself orgasms.

Again, I donned the makeshift blindfold and waited until he was finished taking care of his erection.

Needless to say, Brian enjoyed it too. Hell, it felt so good; I let him do it for about fifteen minutes. On the way home, he tried to give me ten dollars, but I gave five of it back to him, “Save it for next time.” Honestly, I’d begun thinking of him as a boyfriend, and I was feeling guilty about taking money from him.


Decision Two

It took a lot of convincing, but by the following Wednesday, I had Brian convinced to help me make some more money. The thing that finally got him to agree was when I offered to help him with what he had to do to get rid of his erection.

“A handjob? Seriously?”

I giggled, “If that’s what you call it, then yes.”

So, the next day, I got to see and even touch his erection. It looked incredible, and it felt even better in my hand, so warm and silky. Of course, Brian had to show me how to do it, but he didn’t seem to mind. He just put his hand on mine and guided it up and down his erection. The whole thing only lasted maybe half a minute, but I loved watching his stuff shoot out.

He picked me up at six a.m. on Thursday, a few minutes after Dad left for work. I didn’t have to lie to Dad too much. I told him that Brian was taking me to Wonderland Park in Amarillo. He admonished me, “Just be safe and have fun.” I told him I’d be home by six to fix supper.

It was ninety miles to Amarillo. I thought about staying topless the whole way, but I was afraid Brian might wreck us. I settled for unbuttoning my blouse, taking off my bra, and boosting myself up on his console. He kept a small pillow in the back seat to make it more comfortable. I left my blouse unbuttoned and told him it was okay to cop a feel now and then, “Just don’t go overboard. We don’t need to end up wrapped around a telephone pole.”

When we got to Amarillo, our first stop was at Georgie Girl’s, a place for teen girls clothing. Brian laughed when I picked out a very revealing halter. He even offered to pay for it, but I insisted on using the money he’d already given me from our little games.

I changed into the halter on the way to Wonderland Park. It was just a small amusement park with rides and games. We entered separately. My boobs got plenty of attention, and why not? The halter I’d chosen barely contained them, and the material was so sheer, my nipples were clearly visible.

I ignored the attention of the older boys and concentrated on the younger teenagers. I felt like they’d be more eager to see bare boobs than the older boys. When I’d catch one staring, I’d show them a friendly smile. I even gave a few of them a little half wave.

Finally, one of them approached me. He seemed really nervous, but he managed to say, “Hi”.

“Hi yourself. I take it you like my new halter. I just bought it, and this is the first time I’ve worn it. What’s your name?”

“I ... uh ... Greg ... yes, I like it.”

I giggled, “Are you here alone, or are you with someone?”

“Just a friend. Our moms dropped us off here for the day.”

“A friend ... boy or girl?”

“Boy.”

“Which one?”

When he pointed to another boy about his age, which I guessed to be fourteen, give or take, I asked him, “I’ve seen him staring at me. Is he to shy to come say hello?”

Instead of answering, he called out, “Bill” And waved him over.

I didn’t have time to waste, “So, is it my halter top you like so much, or what’s inside it?”

Both boys blushed bright red, but neither of them answered. I let out a giggle, “You don’t have to answer that. I already know the answer. So tell me; has either of you ever seen naked boobs?”

“My mom’s” Bill mumbled. Greg just shook his head.

“How much would you pay to see mine? Talk it over and let me know.” And then I turned my back to them so they could talk.

Finally, Greg said, “We only have two-fifty between us.”

I showed them a smile and chuckled, “I’ll tell you what; I’ll let one of you see them for two dollars. You can flip a coin, but if you have other friends out here who have more money, I’ll consider letting both of you see them.”

Greg looked at Bill, “Al is here. He always has money.”

Bill responded, “Go ask him.” So Greg hurried off to find his friend. When he returned he told me, he has four dollars.”

I looked at my watch and sighed, “Okay, I’m going to be at the park on a bench near the restrooms at twelve-thirty. If you’re there at exactly twelve-thirty with money in hand, all three of you can come.” And then I saw Brian approaching with a boy in tow, so I told the others, “Now scoot.”

“T, this is Jesse. He thinks you have great tits, and he’s willing to pay six dollars to see them.”

“Hi Jesse. I’m going to be at the restrooms in the park at twelve-fifteen. Be there on time with your six dollars. I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

Jesse spoke up, “I’ll be there.”

When he was gone, I filled Brian in on the limited money I was able to get pledged. He responded, “I was afraid of that. Guys don’t bring a lot of money with them out here.”

“Swimming pool?”

Brian shook his head, “Nah, same there. They have to leave everything in the dressing room, so they’ll probably have even less. Oh, and by the way, you’re my sister.”

I giggled, “Okay, then where? We don’t have all day.”

“Let’s see how many of these guys actually show up. In the meantime, I’ll be thinking about it.”

Jesse showed up in the park right on time. He immediately handed me the six dollars, so I took his hand and led him into the girl’s side of the restrooms. Once inside, I immediately pulled off my halter. “There they are.”

His jaw was agape and his eyes were wide. I stood there and let him gawk for about a minute, and then I said in as sexy a voice as I could, “Since you came up with six dollars, you deserve a little bonus.” Then I took a step forward and pulled both of his hands up to my boobs. “Be gentle with them.”

I let him feel my boobs for probably thirty seconds before pulling his hands away, “Well, Jesse, was that worth six dollars?”

“Hell Yeah!”

I giggled, “Okay, then scoot. Some other boys will be here in a few minutes. They didn’t have as much money as you, so they’ll only get a quick peek.”

He shocked me on the way out by asking, “How ... how long are you going to be here?”

“I don’t know, why?”

“I don’t live far from here and I have my bike. I have some more money at home.”

“Oh, how much?”

“I have ten dollars I saved from mowing lawns.”

My eyes shot open, “Ten dollars, oh my! For ten dollars, I’ll give you an even better bonus.”

“I can be back in fifteen minutes.”

“No, no, be back here at one. I’ll wait for you.”

“Can I bring my brother?”

“How old is he?”

“Sixteen. He mows lawns too.”

“If he has six dollars, he’ll get what you got. If he has ten, he’ll get the special treatment you’re going to get.”

I couldn’t wait to tell Brian, “Today may not be a total bust after all. Jesse will be back at one with another ten bucks, and he might bring his brother. The brother has his own money.”

When Bill and Greg showed up, they introduced me to Larry. I decided to take them all three inside at once, with Brian guarding the door and listening for any sign of trouble.

When I took off my halter, there was a collective gasp and “Oh wow!” and “Sweet”, and “Beautiful.”

After about thirty seconds, I said, “Okay, Greg and Bill, that’s all you get for two bucks. Larry can stay a while longer.”

When they were gone, I asked Larry, “Why are you staying so far away? You paid your money, so step up here and take a closer look.” I chuckled when he didn’t hesitate. Within two seconds, he had his face no more than a foot from my boobs. I let him look for about two minutes before putting on my halter and shooing him away.

When Jesse got back to where we were waiting, he introduced me to his brother, Terry, “He only had five bucks, but I loaned him a dollar so he’d get to do what I did.”

I led Terry inside first. When I took off my halter, I thought his legs were going to give way. Fortunately, they didn’t. After a little over two minutes, I moved in and pulled his hands up to my boobs. When I removed his hands and stepped back, I saw a wet spot in the front of his shorts. I assumed he’d shot off. I didn’t tease him or even let on that I’d seen it.

When he left and Jesse came in, my halter was still off. I crooked a finger to him, and when he was close enough, I purred to him, “You can start by feeling them. Just remember to be gentle.”

After a couple of minutes, I gave him a lingering kiss on his lips and purred, “Now you can kiss them.” God! I was so horny by then, I almost had an orgasm when he closed his lips on my nipple and began licking it.

I let him kiss, lick, and suck my nipples for a lot longer than I intended, but I couldn’t force myself to make him stop. Finally though, I came to my senses and pushed him away. “So, how did you like your bonus?”

“It was incredible. When are you going to come back here?”

“I’ll try to make it same time next Wednesday.”

I was shocked when I got out of the restroom. There were two other boys sitting on the picnic table with Brian. Robert only had two dollars, but his friend Gary had seven. I showed them a good time according to the money they gave me. Before they left, I told them both, “I’ll be here at the same time next Wednesday.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.