A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 78: “I hear you.”

December 13, 2000, Rutherford, Ohio

“So what do I do?” Cecily asked.

“For the first part? Just lie back and enjoy it! I sure will!”

She laughed softly and I slipped a finger under each of the spaghetti straps of her body suit, and pulled them off her shoulders. The bodysuit was snug, but I could easily pull it down, revealing small, firm breasts, a flat stomach, a pronounced mons with sparse blonde hair, and thin labia. When I bent down, Cecily put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself while she stepped out of the purple undergarment.

I stood again, took Cecily’s hand, and we got into bed. We lay on our sides and kissed for a few minutes before I gently pushed her on her back and lowered my head to one of the bright pink nipples which topped her small, firm breasts. At first contact, she gasped, and then moaned softly as I suckled for a few minutes before switching to her other breast and suckling for a few minutes more. When I released her nipple, I slowly kissed my way down her sternum, over her flat stomach and raised mons, to the place where her labia joined.

I sought out her clit with my tongue; Cecily gasped again at the contact and then moaned softly when I pressed my lips against her and sucked softly while I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. Cecily spread her legs wider and rested her heels on my upper back, exposing herself fully to me. She moaned softly and shuddered as she had her first orgasm, albeit a mild one.

When her orgasm passed, I moved my mouth a bit and gently pushed my tongue between her labia and into her soft, silky tunnel. A bit of probing revealed a thin hymen, and after I’d had a taste of her musky juices, I returned my tongue to her clit. About ten minutes later, after two more smallish orgasms, I moved up so that my glans was pressing against Cecily’s labia, and propped myself on my hands over her.

I looked deep into Cecily’s eyes, silently asking permission to proceed. She smiled and flexed her hips, making it clear that’s what she wanted. I pushed my hips forward and my glans spread her labia. Cecily was wet enough that I could easily push into her and her eyes went wide as her thin barrier gave way before me.

“Wow,” she breathed when I had fully embedded myself in her tight, warm, silky tunnel.

Cecily wrapped her legs around my thighs and smiled, then thrust her hips gently upward in encouragement. I lowered my body onto hers, kissed her softly, and then began fucking her with slow, steady strokes. After a few strokes she began moving with me, gently thrusting upwards each time I pushed into her.

“It feels SO good,” she gasped between French kisses.

I kissed her again and a minute or so later she was rewarded with her first orgasm from fucking. It was followed by a second, a third, and a fourth.

“How ... long ... can ... you ... go?” she asked, her breathing extremely ragged.

“A long time if you’re up to it.”

“Then ... just ... keep ... fucking ... me!” she gasped as yet another orgasm rippled through her body.

I continued the same steady pace bringing her to her sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth orgasms before increasing my pace to bring myself to my own release. When I reached the point of no-return, I pushed firmly into Cecily and ground against her pronounced mons, firing jet after jet of hot, sticky cum deep inside her spasming pussy.

When my orgasm passed, I pulled out, slid down, and licked Cecily to two more small orgasms, before moving up on top of her so we could exchange a soft French kiss. We broke it, and I moved next to her, then gently pulled her to my usual cuddling position.

“God,” she sighed about five minutes later when her breath had returned to a semblance of normal and her heart rate had slowed. “That was intense!”

“I’d say you’re a natural!” I said.

“Ma ... uhm, my friend who did it said it only lasted about four minutes!”

“If the guy was inexperienced, and it was his first time, that’s actually pretty good! My first time, if my partner hadn’t understood teenage boys, would have lasted about two seconds! Instead, she sucked me, and THEN we fucked. As I said, a good thing, because that had to be the world’s shortest blowjob!”

Cecily laughed, “She wasn’t a virgin, obviously.”

“No. She taught me a lot, and another girl who wasn’t a virgin taught me a lot, too.”

“So you’re paying it forward?”

I chuckled, “That’s one way to put it!”

“So, what’s my grade?”

“An A+! You weren’t nervous and you instinctively knew what to do!”

“Girls talk! But talking about it doesn’t even begin to compare to doing it!”

“I agree completely!”

“Can I ask a question?”

“Sure.”

“Does it feel different for you with different girls?”

“Yes, because there are all types of bodies and while all parts are in the same place, they aren’t configured the same.”

Cecily laughed, “Spoken like a computer guy!”

“I am a computer guy! And to answer what I suspect is your next question, girls all taste different, though sometimes it’s just a subtle difference. And to answer the next question after that, while I don’t know from personal experience, girls have reported that guys taste different, too.”

“I take it you’ve answered those questions pretty often?”

“Yes. And if you’re wondering about if you were ‘good’, the answer is a resounding ‘yes’.”

“Is it possible to be bad at sex?”

“I suppose that depends on how you mean it. The best answer I can give is that it’s a matter of sexual compatibility more than skills. And yes, there are skill levels, though mostly it’s a matter of degree. My usual advice when someone asks how to become an expert, as it were, is to listen to your partner and do what they like how they like it.”

“What do you like?”

“What we just did is exactly what I like. After dinner I’ll show you other ways, and you might prefer them to what we did.”

“From what you said before, you expected me to be nervous.”

“That’s a fairly common reaction when you’re about to lose your virginity. I was.”

“Really?”

“Yes. The opportunity took me by surprise and I didn’t have a clue beyond sex ed and a book I read, which was more about puberty than about sex.”

“I’ve been looking forward to being able to do this for two years! I only waited because I wasn’t sixteen and I wanted to be with an older guy for my first time. Well, and second and third, I hope!”

I chuckled, “Practice does make perfect. You’ve finished the introductory course.”

“That implies an advanced course?”

“Yes, though it diverges at bit. Some people limit things to what we’ve done, though there are other positions, which we’ll explore later. Some people like things beyond what I’d call conventional sex - oral and screwing.”

“How do you figure that out?”

“Exploration and experimentation. It all depends on how adventurous you are, what you like, what feels good, and what your partner likes. To be honest, there are no limits except your own imagination and your own inhibitions.”

“Examples?”

“Bondage, which means tying each other up or using restraints. Threesomes, where three people have sex together. Toys, such as dildos or vibrators. Flogging, which means using soft whips for sexual pleasure.”

“Pain is pleasure?”

“I think the only answer I can give is you’d have to try it to find out. That one truly escapes words!”

“Do you travel with stuff like that?”

“No.”

“What can you teach me from the advanced course?”

There was one thing, which I could do because I actually had what I needed with me.

“Wait here,” I said.

I slipped out of bed, went into the bathroom, and got the tube of KY that was in my shaving kit, and went back to the bedroom.

“Lie on your stomach, please,” I said.

She complied and I got into bed and straddled her waist. I put the tube of lubricant on the bed next to me, and then began gently massaging Cecily’s shoulders.

“A massage?”

“Yes, just relax as much as possible.”

“OK,” she sighed, nestling her head in the soft pillow.

I massaged her shoulders until she felt very relaxed, then worked my way down her back, giving her a good back rub before massaging her tight, firm butt cheeks. I massaged her thighs and calves, then moved her legs apart and lay on top of her. I started kissing her shoulders and neck, then carefully kissed down along her spine to the cleft of her butt. I kissed both cheeks, then kissed down one leg and up the other, then moved on top of her again so I could trace down her spine with the tip of my tongue.

“Oooooh,” she sighed, “that feels nice.”

I knelt between her legs and kissed her butt cheeks while I opened the tube of KY. I squired a copious amount onto my fingers and then slowly stroked myself hard while kissing Cecily’s lower back and butt. When I was hard, I squirted a large dollop of KY onto my glans, grasped my shaft, and pressed it between her cheeks, then moved it up and down a bit, spreading the lube.

“What are you doing?” she whispered, tensing slightly.

“Advanced course,” I said. “I can stop if you want.”

“Uh ... no ... go on.”

“Just take deep breaths and let them out and relax like you were before.”

She did as I instructed and after three breaths she was relaxed once again. When she began to blow out the fourth breath, I pushed forward firmly and my glans popped past her sphincter. Cecily grunted but didn’t protest.

“Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!” she groaned.

She continued breathing deeply and I waited for a minute for her to relax again, then over the course of three minutes I worked myself completely into her very tight, very warm rear entrance. When I was fully inside her, I laid down on top of her.

“God damn!” she gasped.

“You OK?”

“I have no idea,” she said with a soft moan. “But don’t take it out!”

I propped myself on my arms and started kissing her neck and shoulders. It took a couple of minutes, but she eventually relaxed enough I felt I could move.

“OK to move?”

“Yeah,” she gasped.

I slowly pulled back until just my glans was in her butt, then pushed forward until I was once again fully embedded. Cecily groaned deeply when my pubic hair came in contact with her butt cheeks, so I waited a bit before pulling back. When I pushed back in she groaned again, and I began fucking her with long, slow strokes, each forward stroke causing her to groan deeply, and each backward one causing her to moan.

“Put your hand underneath you and put your finger in your pussy,” I instructed.

Cecily wiggled and got her hand underneath us, pressing her finger into her tunnel. I continued my slow, firm thrusts and encouraged her to pleasure herself. Two minutes later she had an orgasm, followed by another just a minute later. Given it was her first time for anal, I allowed the intense pressure and heat to bring me to my release just after she had a third orgasm. I pushed as deep into her as possible and seconds later I fired spurt after spurt of cum into her butt.

When my orgasm had passed, I gently pulled out, got up, and went to the bathroom to clean up, telling Cecily that I’d be right back. Three minutes later I climbed into bed next to her. She was still on her stomach and breathing hard, so I put my arm around her and cuddled her. About ten minutes later she turned to face me.

“I don’t even know what to say,” she said. “That was weird.”

“Are you OK?”

“I think so; I just feel really strange right now.”

“We have enough time to go soak in the tub before dinner.”

“Together?”

“Yes. Let me go run the water and then I’ll come back to get you.”

“OK.”

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, closed the drain in the tub, and turned on the tap. I adjusted the temperature to be as warm as I thought Cecily could handle, then went back to bed and I lay next to Cecily with my arm around her for about five minutes, then picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I carefully lowered her into the warm water, and then climbed in after her. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled back against me.

“That was totally weird,” she said a few minutes later.

“It’s not everyone’s cup of tea,” I said neutrally, unsure of exactly how to respond.

“I’m not sure it’s that, as much as it being totally unexpected and not something I had even considered was possible.”

“Gay men?” I asked gently.

“Not something I think about on a daily basis!” she replied with a soft laugh.

“Me either! I’m simply asking what you might have considered.”

“I don’t know anyone who’s gay; well, there are rumors at school, but this is a pretty conservative county. I can’t imagine Vickie’s dad tolerating any information about that in health class.”

“I can’t imagine him tolerating sex ed in general!”

“Can I ask why? I mean, that last thing we did?”

“I’d say the most reasonable answer is because it’s possible. I’ve actually only dated one girl who truly liked it and wanted to do it often. Others have their own reasons ranging from doing something taboo to the idea of giving themselves completely to their partner.”

“Do you like it?”

“If it’s a ‘yes or no’ question, then the answer is ‘yes’. I have a strong preference for doing the other stuff we did. It’s kind of like toys, in a sense. They’re fun, on occasion, and there was a period where I used them a lot; now, not so much. Given that this is an educational encounter, I’ll tell you that I’ve allowed a girl to do that to me.”

“But ... wait ... uhm ... I’m not understanding!” Cecily protested, clearly confused.

“One kind of toy is a harness a girl can put on, into which she inserts a dildo. She can then use it on a girl OR a guy.”

“You mean you let a girl stick that in your butt?!”

The tub was full, so before I answered, I reached over and closed the tap.

“Yes. It’s not something I do because I like it, but because the girls like it. It doesn’t happen very often, but it does happen. In a way it’s similar to bondage or the flogging I mentioned. And it goes right back to my comment about talking to your partner and coming up with what you both like and what both of you willing to do. There’s a difference between those two things.”

“So, sometimes you do stuff you don’t like to please a girl?”

“Yes. Everyone has limits; I just set mine broader than things I like or prefer. You draw the lines about what you can handle, and you stick to them unless and until you are ready to change them.”

“How did you know I’d be OK with that last thing?”

“I didn’t, but I did offer to stop.”

Cecily laughed softly, “At that point I was so curious I didn’t really think about it until afterwards.”

“And now?”

“I was curious about the advanced course, so I have to say I wanted to do it, even if I didn’t know about it or really think about it before we did it. So I guess the answer is I’m OK with it, even though I don’t know that I’ll ever do it again.”

“That’s what experimentation is about. You push the edge of the envelope as it were, and perhaps you modify your limits. Being open-minded is important, and being willing to try new things is vital, but only if and when you’re ready. It’s possible to go off the deep end if you aren’t careful.”

“How so?”

“To do crazier and crazier things until one day you discover you’re in a place you don’t really want to be.”

“Have you been there?”

“My problems are somewhat different.”

“Is that something private, or will you tell me?”

“I tend to allow the number of partners I have to get out of control at times.”

“Too many students?” Cecily asked with a soft laugh.

“That’s one way to put it, yes, though it’s not limited to new students. And there are other issues which complicate things.”

“Vickie said your marriage is different from any other she knows about. And that not only do your wives not object, but they are cool with you giving sex lessons. I didn’t know anyone could have two wives, and I don’t know any girl who would willingly share her husband.”

“It’s certainly a unique situation in my experience. But I have to ask you a question given what you just said - why go to a married man for sex lessons?”

“Both Winter and Vickie said not to think of you as married in the way most people imagine, and that you actually had a live-in girlfriend in addition to your wives.”

“That was true; my ‘live-in girlfriend’, as you call her, isn’t a lover now because she’s dating someone who isn’t willing to share. That’s something which is true of most people I know – they aren’t willing to share.”

“Winter also said you had lots of students, and that as far as they knew, all your students were very happy.”

“How much have you talked to her?”

“Not a lot, but enough. I knew her growing up, obviously, but after Vickie told me about her experience, I talked to Winter to make sure what Vickie was telling me was true.”

“Checking up on that is very mature,” I said.

“Can I ask what we’re going to do after dinner?”

“Whatever you want, really. We’ll explore different positions and you can decide what you like best.”

“Cool!”

I slid one hand up over her small breast and the other down to cup her mons, sliding my finger between her legs.

“Just relax,” I whispered.

She nodded and over the course of the next fifteen minutes I brought her off three times. It was getting close to the time I was supposed to meet Lou, so I reluctantly suggested we shower and dress. We got out of the tub and took a quick, joint shower. When we finished, we dried off and then went into the bedroom to dress. Ten minutes later we walked into the entrance of Lou’s diner.

“Hi, Cecily!” the hostess, a young woman whose name was ‘Joy’, according to her name tag, exclaimed.

“Hi! This is Mr. Adams. He’s here to see Lou.”

“Lou said he was expecting him. There’s a table reserved for him; are you eating, too?”

“Yes,” Cecily replied.

“OK. Let me get Lou; you can sit at the open table for two in the corner.”

“Thanks,” Cecily replied.

She went to sit down and Joy went to get Lou, who came out of the kitchen a minute later. We shook hands and he led me to his small office.

“I’ve seen November’s financial report, and I see the full tables, even on a Wednesday night, so I won’t ask how things are going!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.