A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 69: «Les Petites Morts»

November 26, 2000, Saint Martin, Leeward Islands, Lesser Antilles

I fought hard to not laugh at once again putting myself in what was my usual predicament. I was absolutely positive I’d given off the vibe, and Annette certainly remembered how she had met Maria Cristina and me, and what had happened afterwards, resulting in me being in Saint Martin again. I was also absolutely positive that Jeannette would produce clean STI test results.

Whatever I said next was going to determine what happened, as this was most certainly the inflection point. I’d become better at recognizing them, though this one would be obvious to the most clueless ‘Dumb Boy’ on the planet, or in my case, the luckiest, because I would bet anything anyone cared to wager on Jeannette being a virgin.

As I quickly debated with myself what to do, I thought about my conversations with Suzanne about doing something fun without overanalyzing it, and made my decision.

“Yes, Annette,” I replied with a soft chuckle.

“Yes?” Jeannette asked.

“He means you can come back to the house with us for a glass of wine, if you want,” Annette replied happily.

“«Avec joie!!»” Jeannette replied giddily.

I suppressed another chuckle, put my arm around Annette and we began our walk back to the house. When we arrived, I saw Jeannette was wearing clothes nearly identical to what Annette had worn to the beach - capri pants and a tight-fitting red t-shirt, contrasted with Annette’s black t-shirt.

“Shall I get a bottle of wine?” Annette asked.

“That’s up to the two of you,” I replied.

Annette and Jeannette chattered in French, then the two of them went to the basement and returned with what I would absolutely have predicted had I thought about it - a bottle of Spanish red. In fact, I was pretty sure it was identical to the one that Maria Cristina had brought up from the basement. Annette handed me the bottle and I got a corkscrew to open it while she went to get three wine glasses. I’d just poured the wine when I heard a bit of commotion at the front door which told me that Rebekah, Lou, and Josh were coming in after a night out on the town.

“Hey!” I called out.

“Hey!” Rebekah called back. “I was surprised to see lights on!”

“I think last night we went to bed right before you came home.”

“I see you have a guest! We’re going to head to bed!”

“Good night!” I replied.

I waved to Josh and Lou as they walked by and the three of them headed up the stairs.

“She has two lovers?” Jeannette asked.

I nodded, “Yes. She works for the woman who owns this house as a property manager. Those are her live-in lovers. Her husband was a Marine who was killed in Iraq.”

“And she took TWO lovers? Wow!”

I chuckled, “Yes. I’m fairly certain my little sister will bring two lovers here between Christmas and New Year’s.”

“But Annette said the US...”

I chuckled, cutting her off in mid-sentence, “Some of us are marching to the beat of a different drummer. A lot of people don’t approve, but we don’t care.”

“Shall we put on some music?” I asked, then arched an eyebrow, “Or...”

“How about a swim?” Annette asked, then added with a mischievous smile, “«Au naturel»”

“Before we do that,” I replied, “there’s something necessary.”

Annette nodded and said something to Jeannette in French which caused Jeannette to produce the expected paper which, while in French, was easy enough to understand. The fact that Annette had known what I meant, and that Jeannette had produced the results without hesitation or blushing made it absolutely clear how this night was going to end. Well, it was 2:00am, so perhaps morning was more appropriate, though I had a sneaking suspicion I wasn’t going to get much, if any, sleep.

I nodded, handed back the paper, but not before noting that Jeannette had turned fifteen just two weeks previously. I set my wine glass on the bar and the girls followed suit, and then headed outside. The deck around the pool was lit by a pair of soft lights and the pool was illuminated by several underwater lights, so I didn’t feel I needed to turn on the brighter overhead lights.

The three of us shed our clothing and I got a good look at Jeannette in the soft light - she was petite, with very small breasts, a flat stomach, a tiny ‘V’ of black pubic hair and graceful legs, and when she turned to move to the pool, I saw a firm, tight butt. She was a about four inches shorter than Annette who was two inches shorter than me, and in my mind the best word to describe her was ‘pixie’.

We jumped into the pool and I wasn’t surprised when the girls began splashing water at me. It was clear to me why they were doing it, so I bided my time, and when Annette was in reach, I lunged, grabbed her, and pulled her under the water. I didn’t keep her there long, and when we surfaced, I pulled her against me and we shared a quick, sexy French kiss, while Jeannette continued to splash water in our direction.

Jeannette wasn’t close, but I quickly moved towards her. She tried to evade me, but I was faster. I grabbed her, pulled her sexy body against mine, and kissed her. She didn’t resist at all, and parted her lips so our tongues could find each other and dance as we treaded water. I very much enjoyed the squirming teenage body in my arm and Jeannette kissed me enthusiastically, but given we were treading water, the kiss was short and she pouted and whimpered softly when I broke the kiss and released her.

Our splash fight, as it were, moved to the shallower end of the pool where we were able to stand and which allowed for longer kisses, with me alternating grabbing the girls who didn’t try too hard to stay out of arm’s reach. As I grabbed each girl in turn, the kisses grew longer and more intense, and I contemplated the best way to proceed. As I was kissing Jeannette for the fourth time, I made my decision, scooped her in my arms, looked at Annette who simply nodded, then carried Jeannette to the chaise where Liz and I had made love for the first time.

I laid Jeannette in the chaise, lowered the backrest, then carefully got on top of her. She spread her legs so I could lie between them, wrapped her arms around me and put her ankles on mine. We exchanged a soft French kiss and Jeannette pushed her pelvis upward, her small triangle of soft pubic hair tickling my stomach. I very much wanted to be inside her, but first I wanted to explore her body. I broke our kiss and moved down just far enough to take one blood-engorged nipple into my mouth and to tease it with my tongue as I suckled gently.

I heard a slight scraping noise next to us and tilted my head slightly so I could see, out of the corner of my eye, Annette pulling another chaise very close. She got into it, laid on her side, and then watched intently as I shifted to Jeannette’s other breast, which, like the first, had a slight taste of chlorine from the pool which I quickly licked away. Jeannette was moaning softly and whispering in French, but her hand on the back of my head, the grinding of her mons against my stomach, and her heels resting on my upper thighs made it clear she wasn’t trying to tell me to stop.

I very much enjoyed Jeannette’s breasts, but I had a much, much more interesting place where I wanted to put my mouth and tongue. I released her nipple and began kissing my way down her abdomen, stopping to swirl my tongue in her navel and to nuzzle my nose in soft, damp pubic hair which had a faint odor of chlorine which, as I moved my mouth to kiss her labia was quickly overpowered by her strong female scent.

Kneeling between Jeannette’s legs, I ran my tongue over her plump, engorged labia, eliciting soft moans and now more urgently whispered French. I parted her labia gently with the tip of my tongue and flicked her clit.

“«Mon Dieu!»” she gasped and moved her hand to the back of my head to encourage me to continue.

I began a careful exploration of her pussy, tracing my tongue along the outside of her labia, then gently pressing my tongue between them and slowly dragging it from top to bottom, flicking her clit once again. Jeannette groaned deeply when I closed my mouth around her clit and began sucking softly and teasing her clit with my tongue. Jeannette’s breathing quickened, and she began rolling her hips, trying to increase her pleasure. I slipped my hands under her, cupped her butt cheeks, and pulled her firmly to my mouth. She groaned and shuddered and a small gush of fluid covered my chin.

I moved my mouth from Jeannette’s clit and carefully probed her opening, discovering what I had expected might be there - a thin barrier, attesting to the fact she was, indeed, a virgin. I licked and sucked, feasting on her juices, doing my best to ensure she was as wet as possible, as I didn’t have any lube handy, and didn’t want to stop to get any. Believing, based on experience, that she was wet enough, I kissed my way back up her body until we shared a searing French kiss.

She wrapped her arms around me once again, and I felt her calves resting on mine as well. After a minute or so, I lodged my glans against Jeannette’s labia and broke the kiss. Even though I had every indication that this was what Jeannette had wanted from the moment we’d spoken on the beach, I wanted positive consent.

“OK?” I asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

“«Oui!»” she replied breathlessly.

I lowered my mouth to hers and pushed forward with my hips, causing my glans to slip through her labia, then shred the thin membrane it encountered. Jeannette grunted into my mouth but didn’t break the kiss. Her arms tightened around me and she pushed her hips upward in encouragement. As I pushed forward, sinking deeper and deeper into her tight tunnel, she moved her legs up to my thighs and pushed her hips upward, causing me to fully enter her and our pubic hair to mesh. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss.

“«Fais moi l’amour!» she whispered urgently.

My rudimentary French was good enough that I could assume what she was asking, so I pulled back slowly, then pushed forward again, savoring the feel of her hot, tight silky tunnel on my shaft and glans as I once again completely penetrated her depths. The next time I pulled back, Jeannette raised her hips as I pushed into her, and we began to make love slowly and rhythmically.

As our bodies moved in unison, her slick, silky tunnel gripped me tightly, massaging my shaft on each stroke. Our kisses alternated between soft and fierce, and her arms and legs tightened around me as we worked close to her release. Jeannette was, in my mind, about as close to perfect for a ‘random deflowering’ as I might find - a perfect Steve type who showed not a single bit of nervousness or trepidation, combined with a very snug fit and what appeared to be natural skills for making love.

When her orgasm crashed over her, Jeannette broke the kiss and groaned loudly, squirmed, and then thrust her hips upward, and began frantically humping. I matched the intense rolling of her hips, our lovemaking becoming fucking as her internal muscles spasmed around my shaft. Jeannette’s breathing was too ragged for her to speak in sentences, but she was grunting in French with every stroke, until her orgasm passed and she relaxed, allowing us to resume our slow, sensual lovemaking. I glanced over at Annette and saw she had her hand between her legs, pleasuring herself as she watched us.

Jeannette had two more strong orgasms, and when her third orgasm passed, I continued pounding in and out of her tight pussy until I pushed as deeply into her as I could, groaned loudly, and began firing jet after jet of sticky cum deep inside her still spasming pussy. When my orgasm passed, I continued thrusting gently and grinding against Jeannette’s mons, bringing her off a fourth time, though this orgasm was gentle compared to the first three.

I kissed Jeannette softly, and we lay together for several minutes, her arms and legs wrapped around me, until my erection subsided and I slipped from her newly deflowered tunnel. I looked over at Annette who smiled and nodded.

“Shall we go up to bed?” Annette suggested.

I nodded and Jeannette released me, relaxing her arms and legs. I got off the chaise, bent down, and picked her up. She put her arms around my neck, and I carried her into the house and up to the master bedroom with Annette following closely behind. I put Jeannette into the bed, then got in. Annette followed, I put my arms around both girls and they snuggled close to cuddle.

We lay quietly together for about ten minutes before Annette asked Jeannette something in French and they chattered for a moment.

“She has to be home after breakfast,” Annette said. “So for the next three hours, you can be with her.”

“OK.”

As soon as the word was out of my mouth, Annette scooted a bit away, and Jeannette moved on top of me and we began kissing. After several nice, soft French kisses, Jeannette broke the kiss and then mimicked what I’d done to her - licking and sucking each of my nipples in turn, then slowly kissing her way down my chest and stomach, and swirling her tongue in my navel. She slid further down and grasped my semi-flaccid shaft, examined it, then planted a soft kiss on my glans. Annette moved down, whispered in Jeannette’s ear, then moved back to lie next to me as we both watched Jeannette begin to fellate me.

It was obvious it was her first time, but she very quickly figured out how to pleasure me. I groaned softly when she took my glans in her mouth, sucked gently, and teased me with her tongue. I began to harden and she grasped my shaft with her hand and began gently stroking as she sucked and swirled her tongue, and once I was hard, began slowly bobbing up and down.

The sight was intensely erotic, but after a short time, my view was blocked when Annette moved her lips to mine and we began softly French kissing. I could tell Annette was rubbing herself as we kissed, and I wondered if she’d take this a bit further. I broke the kiss and moved my lips close to her ear, so only she could hear.

“Want me to lick you?” I whispered.

“Oh, God, yes!” she replied in a fierce whisper.

I lifted my head a bit pulled the pillows from underneath me, then encouraged Annette to straddle my face and plant her labia on my lips. She did, then gasped, and grasped the headboard as I pressed my tongue into her dripping pussy and moved my hands to her firm breasts. I latched onto her clit and began licking and sucking as I tweaked her nipples. I felt Jeannette’s movements stop, which I was sure meant she was watching what Annette and I were doing, and after a moment, Jeannette’s stroking, sucking, and swirling her tongue became much more intense.

It didn’t surprise me when Annette quickly had the first of a series of small orgasms as I pleasured her while I was being pleasured by Jeannette. I felt my own release building and didn’t fight it, and about five minutes later, I pulsed, held my breath, and a few seconds later groaned loudly into Annette’s pussy as my cum exploded into Jeannette’s mouth. She redoubled her efforts, creating intense pleasure as she lashed me with her tongue, sucked hard, stroked me, and swallowed each jet.

When my orgasm finally passed, Annette moved off of me and Jeannette released me. She moved up next to me and I pulled her to me for a deep, fierce French kiss with my lips, tongue, and chin coated with Annette’s juices and Jeannette’s tongue lightly coated with mine. We held the kiss for nearly two minutes before I broke it and the three of us cuddled once more.

Neither of the girls spoke, so I remained quiet. We lay together for about twenty minutes before I turned to Jeannette, kissed her, and began what I expected to be our last lovemaking. I took my time, enjoying the taste and feel of her body as I orally pleasured her nipples and pussy, then enjoyed her nubile body to its fullest as we made slow, passionate love, interrupted by bursts of energetic thrusting as she had each of her three orgasms before I had what I was sure was my final one of the night, or morning, however you wanted to look at it.

After perhaps thirty minutes, I suggested we shower and have breakfast, seeing as it was nearly 7:00am. The girls agreed and the three of us went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, and then the three of us got in. Annette took the lead and she and Jeannette washed me thoroughly, head to toe, with both girls making an extra effort to ensure my genitals were thoroughly soaped and cleaned.

After I rinsed off, I began washing Annette while Jeannette watched. I made a point of standing behind Annette as I carefully and thoroughly soaped her firm breasts and then did the same for her mons and genitals. I took the opportunity to pleasure her to orgasm, tweaking her soapy nipples as I fingered her clit. After she moaned and shuddered, she rinsed off and I turned to Jeannette to wash and pleasure her. After she rinsed off, I kissed each girl and we got out of the shower. They dried me, and then I dried them each in turn before we dressed and went down to the kitchen so I could make breakfast.

After we ate, Annette and I walked Jeannette to the front door, Jeannette and I exchanged a searing French kiss, and then she put her lips to my ear.

“Come back, if you can,” she whispered.

I smiled and nodded, then she turned and hurried up the walk to the street. Once she was out of sight, I closed the door and Annette and I went to the kitchen to clean up, then went upstairs to change the sheets on the bed. That accomplished, we wordlessly undressed, climbed into bed, snuggled together, and fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.