Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Up until this moment, Rachele had considered her apartment a sanctuary, where the problems and sorrows of her life cannot plague her. So she is surprised to actually feel the immense weight of the prospect of a full-term pregnancy lift from her shoulders. She feels wonderful. She looks down at Ghok with an ear-to-ear grin frozen on her face. “I’m really glad you came tonight,” she reiterates at barely a whisper. She looks past his shifting head and notices that the alien is still sporting a furious erection. Rachele is surprised that in all this time of being aroused, he has not made even the slightest advance toward her pussy. He is utterly preoccupied with her breasts. What she doesn’t even consider is how the females of his species looked like without any breasts. She doesn’t even consider that hers are something wonderful even though he has pretty much said so already. “Having fun?” she asks him in a dry tone.

Ghok responds only with a hearty moan that is muffled by the stiff nipple in his mouth and the swelling breast pressed right up against his flat nose. He sounds like he is completely drunk with pleasure.

“I think someone is feeling a little left out,” Rachele notes, peering down once again at his impressive tool.

Noticing the woman’s gaze, Ghok pulls himself away from her chest just long enough to look down and acknowledge his excited alienhood. “A side effect of being as you humans say: aroused,” he jokes.

“Would you like to fuck my tits?” Rachele asks him in a warm voice.

“Seriously? Ghok asks her, wide-eyed in disbelief. “You can do that?” Rachele nods softly without a word. “I’m all for that then,” the alien replies enthusiastically.

“Okay,” the woman agrees, trying to match his enthusiasm. Ghok doesn’t know it, but Rachele feel immeasurable gratitude for his helpful counsel tonight, and she is extremely eager to express it in any way that she can. “Go ahead and lay down on your back,” she says before rolling away from him. She sits up while Ghok repositions himself so that he is lying on his back with his head comfortably resting on a pillow. The Earth woman straddles her alien lover’s calves and Ghok admires the view with a dumb grin as she gathers her supple flesh together as best as she can and spits a couple of mouthfuls of saliva into her cleavage for lubrication. She jiggles the dainty things up and down as close to each other, trying to coat as much of their inside surfaces as possible. While she doesn’t have a lot, she has enough to wrap around his rigid stick.

When they are ready, she leans over and positions her chest directly over the alien prick. Her pleasing mounds playfully slap his member a few times as she gets comfortable. Seconds later, she mashes her chest together to form a tight crevice of malleable feminine flesh, making sure that the alien’s erection is caught right in the middle of it like a key in a bolt. Then she begins to shift her entire body back and forth to massage his length. Ghok lets his head sink into the pillow and sighs loudly. Having Rachele’s breasts in his mouth and rubbing against his face was sublime, but having them rub against his prick is a sensation like no other. They are perfect and now they are finally being tasted by the organ that has the most discerning appreciation of such things.

Ghok opens his eyes and is met with a fierce gaze from the woman. He neither understands nor cares for the reasons behind this change in her attitude, he is simply grateful for it. And as enjoyable as Rachele’s performance is, the tip of his prick spends most of its time peeking out beyond the top of her cleavage. Each time they pass by it, he feels the very end of his red, bumpy cock aching more and more to know the sweet softness of her bosom.

“I have an idea,” the woman suddenly says, stopping the alien from continuing on. She releases her mashed mounds and tenderly holds his alienhood upright with her hand. Then she slowly lowers her breasts against the end of his shaft and smashes them against one another. “How do you like this?”

“It’s great,” Ghok acknowledges. She moves so that the alien’s prick traces a firmly pressed line from one side of her breast all the way to the other side. “Goodness! This is incredible!” the alien loudly utters as her breast flesh slides over his tip.

With a satisfied smirk, Rachele guides his length across her other breast in a similar fashion. She experiments a little in this way, seeking out the fleshiest parts of her breast with his tip before resuming her cleavage masturbation along his shaft. She doesn’t want to over stimulate him though. This time she takes great care to ensure that the end of his cock spends more time between her flesh. Again, she switches it up by stroking the end along her mounds.

“Are you sure you like mine?” she asks. “You can do so much more with the bigger ones.”

“I like yours just fine,” the alien says. “But can I try the nipples?” he requests.

Rachele grins and silently acquiesces, guiding his member over to her nipple and pressing it in as deeply as her limited flesh will allow it to go. Shifting her weight around in a subtle circular motion, she rolls her nipple and the surrounding areola back and forth against the sensitive extremity. The sensation of that stiff nipple brushing against him send shivers through his body. The woman seeks to tease him a little by stroking his prick around the underside of her breast in a broad smile-shaped course before letting him probe her other nipple. Yet, before she can finish the teasing maneuver, Ghok explodes in a spectacular fashion.

Heavy spurts of pale cum blasts up onto her cleavage with much of it hitting her square in the center or just to the inner side of her other breast—though the initial blast has largely struck the underside of the fleshy mound that she has been teasing him with. His alienhood bucks like a metronome in time with each discharge of heavy ejaculate. Ghok makes a sound that can only be described as a strenuous growl. He grabs the blanket beneath him and squeezes it with an iron grasp as the woman’s perfect breasts bring him to the most powerful orgasm of his life.

“Holy ... fucking ... shit... !” Rachele chuckles in shock as she slowly draws away from his gushing organ. She feels the hot, viscous kiss of the alien seed all over her chest. “Oh! Oh fuck, Ghok!” she says with a mild hint of disgust in her voice as she sits up and surveys the mess. The last part of the alien’s load drizzles weakly on to his belly, his spent prick twitching like it is having an epileptic fit. “Shit! You could have warned me!” she chides him in a good-humored tone that betrays her sore words. “You are so going to pay for that!”

“Hmm, let me see,” Ghok says in an exasperated murmur. Somehow, he summons the strength to pry his eyes open just enough to clearly make out the shapely, naked human goddess kneeling over him. She shoots him a stern expression and gestures toward her chest with her hands. Rachele’s one breast with a hug splatter of his seed on it is truly a beautiful sight! “Totally worth it,” he decides aloud. A broad grin of self-satisfaction washes over his face.

“Oh yeah? Well, we’ll see about that,” Rachele tells him in a mock-threatening tone as she climbs off the bed. “I’m not kidding, Ghok. You’re going to pay me back for that.”

“Okay,” the alien agrees in an inattentive tone. He closes his eyes.

Rachele heads for the bathroom. “I think you’ve spent way too much time on Earth or you’ve picked up way too many bad habits all ready,” she says jokingly. “And you better not be asleep when I come back or I will slap you,” she warns him. Though her tone is still playful, there is no doubt that she is deadly serious about the last part.

“I’m awake! I’m awake!” Ghok assures her.

The bathroom light is already on when she enters. Probably because it Ghok didn’t turn it off. On Vulta she didn’t see lights and wiring like here on Earth. Everything was powered in an entirely different manner. She wishes she would have paid more attention to those details. She takes a small white hand towel from the towel ring positioned over the sink on the side wall and runs it under the faucet. She adjusts the water so that it is comfortably warm. She wrings most of the water out of the towel before vigorously wiping it over the messiest areas of her chest.

She mutters quiet words of irritation as she cleans herself. Rachele had not exactly begun the act with a plan for where it would go, but she was shocked when it came to such an abrupt end. She had hoped that things would progress in a way that allowed her to get a little pleasure from it. But alas, it was not to be. Getting covered in the alien’s cum isn’t exactly a fun consolation prize either. Rachele has to rinse the towel several times, but eventually she believes that she has cleaned herself off. She gives her whole chest a brisk once over to remove any lingering traces of cum that might remain. The last thing she wants is to feel sticky when the water dries.

After rinsing and wringing out the towel one final time, Rachele studies her breasts in the mirror, making sure that there are no stray globs of alien cum that she may have missed. She admires them for a moment, moving her shoulders around to imagine what they would look like if they were bigger. Sometime she felt self-conscious about them because they aren’t very big, yet other times she feels good about them because they are not. Tonight is one of those times where she feels good about them. Can’t blame him, really, they are a nice pair. She takes a step back and admires her body as a whole. A delighted smile grows on her face. It is a silent celebration of the fact that the enviable hourglass form she is gazing upon will remain this way for many, many years to come, now that she won’t be having the baby. With a sigh of relief, she turns and leaves the room, switching off the light as she does.

Rachele finds Ghok right where she had left him, lying on the bed with his eyes closed. He looks like he is asleep and for a moment she thinks she will have to make good on her earlier threat. Much to her relief, he opens his eyes and stares at her as she comes closer to the bed. Considering how beneficial his company has been tonight, she hates the idea of having to slap him. But nonetheless, tonight is all about cutting loose and having fun, not about giving some alien a free ride. “Here,” she says, tossing him the moist towel which she had brought with her out of the bathroom. “You can clean yourself up.”

Ghok wipes away the small pool of cum on his belly then proceeds to gently clean the length of his alien cock which is now almost completely flaccid. When he is finished, he look around for somewhere convenient to leave the towel.

“Just toss it anywhere,” Rachele offers as she climbs back on the end of the bed. With a very humanly shrug, Ghok lightly discards the towel onto the floor beside himself. Rachele sits on the far end of the bed, her legs spread wide before him. “Okay, now it’s your turn,” she tells him.

Without any further prompting, Ghok sits up and crawls over to her. He lies down on his belly with his face right up against her glistening snatch. The woman gazes down at him with a smile of anticipation. For her, this is the culmination of the arousal the alien had stirred up when he first began suckling on her breasts. Her breath grows deeper and her smile broadens as Ghok begins stroking her clit with his tongue.

He remembers all her guidance from before, leaving Rachele free to simply enjoy the ride without having to lift a finger. Ghok is savvy enough to keep changing up the routine. He employs the same trick as before, but only briefly before switching to a brisk flutter or a quick set of laps that spiral out across her clit. Occasionally he substitutes his lively mouth muscle with a passionate kiss to her erogenous bud, massaging it on all sides simultaneously by applying a little suction. He takes the sharp little peep she makes at this moment as a sign of encouragement.

Eventually Rachel’s heart is pounding like a drum. What had begun as a desire is now a need in her searing hot loins. Ghok’s efforts have not waned in the slightest since the first caress of his tongue, and assuming he does not bail out prematurely, Rachele is content that he will bring her to a marvelous—and much needed—climax. She lays back, her shoulders and head hanging out beyond the edge of the mattress. As Ghok continues to tease her, she tilts her head right back and stares at her upside down view of the room. The incomprehensible sight, the weird inner ear sensation and the erratic activity upon her cunt makes for a surreal experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.