Black Cock Slut - Cover

Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Jane, I'm sixteen years old, and I have a great boyfriend named Tommy, we do everything together. I also have a big black master named Tyrone. My life as a whore started last year at a party, the same time as Tommy's life as a cuckold.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution  

“You are my number one slut, baby.” Tyrone said, looking up from the pile of money he was counting. I smiled and blew him a kiss, I love when he’s affectionate. The money he counted was my tip money, he’d already been paid the booking fee.

I give Tyrone all the money I make for him. I feel like I owe him, for setting the slut free. He usually returns 30 or 40%, unless I’m shopping for more hooker uniforms, then I’ll get more.

I was just getting out of the shower, drying myself in the living room of this small apartment. The fact that three of his boys were sitting at the table with him didn’t phase me in the slightest. I’d fucked all of them anyway, at one time or another.

I just gotten back from a bachelor party Tyrone had booked for me. I spent the last four hours getting my holes pounded by nine guys in their 30s. It was okay, I orgasmed plenty, not like when I have a room full of black cock, but it was still okay.

Most parties I fuck are usually one at a time, you know, I flirt, move around the party, have a few drinks and then one at a time the guys will take me into the bedroom and fuck me.

Sometimes they’re shy, don’t really know how to talk to women, let alone sluts. I make sure to scream the loudest when these guys are jumping up and down between my legs, I want their friends to believe there some kind of quiet stud that knows how to please women; I like throwing a bone to the shy ones

When I go to a party with all brothers, it’s a true fuck fest, they know they have a slut ready to do whatever they want. I wear shit that is so slutty even a hooker would blush. I’m usually bent over a sofa or even laid out on the kitchen table. Black bulls have no hangups when it comes to fucking this hot little white girl, they’ll take my fuck holes where ever. If I’m being slammed on a bed, the door is usually wide open. These are the parties I love most.

Tammy, one of Tyrone’s other whore’s entered the apartment with her new fiancé. A man who is one of Tammy’s clients. Tyrone’s boys all stood menacingly.

“Come here, sit down.” Tyrone said, pointing directly at the punter who was paying for Tammy’s pussy.

He moved slowly, looking down he sat across from Tyrone, his boys moving in behind him, standing over him, trapping him in his seat.

“This bitch tells me you want to buy her contract.” Said Tyrone, leaning back with confidence.

“Yes that’s right, ten thousand, like we said.” The decent looking guy said, reaching into his coat pulling out two stacks of bills. He sat the money on the table gently and pushed it in front of Tyrone.

Tyrone’s arms were still crossed his gaze never left the punters eyes, I think his name is Stephen.

“You said ten. I said to come over and we’d talk about it.” Tyrone said, his volume going up as he spoke.

“I was thinking more like twenty.” Tyrone said, sliding the two stacks of money into the bag with all of his own cash. I think what Tyrone was saying without saying it, you’re not get in this ten thousand back no matter what you decide.

Stephen looked at Tammy who was biting her fingernail during the entire negotiation, suddenly smiling, she gave Stephen that, (I promise to make it up to you) pout, that all us sluts know so well.

“Okay, you have a deal, all need a little time to get the money.” Stephen said, anxiously.

“How long.” Said Tyrone, sternly.

“Two weeks.” Said Stephen, questioningly, hoping Tyrone would be fine with it.

“Two weeks is fine.” Tyrone said, surprisingly. He waited long enough for Tammy to jump in Stephen’s lap and start kissing him to mention the interest.

I was in the kitchen watching the negotiation intently. I love watching Tyrone in action. I know he didn’t like Stephen very much. He was always bringing Tammy late for her appointments. This angered Tyrone enough, Tammy would go home freshly fucked, man juice running down her leg and splattered over her face and chest. Tyrone didn’t play when his sluts were late for a fuck.

Stephen was not like Tommy. He didn’t like the fact that Tammy was a whore. I know he tried talking Tammy into running away from Tyrone but she convinced him that wasn’t a good idea. Tyrone hinted to Tammy that Stephen could buy her and that’s where we find ourselves today.

I think Tammy wanted what I have. Someone that loves you unconditionally and you can still have all the cock you want. Unfortunately for her, Stephen is the jealous type and wanted her for his private slut. Because I know Tammy she’ll be fucking around on Stephen in no time. Serves him right, I mean he did fall in love with a hooker.

“She can work for six hours a day until you get the rest of the money, call it interest.” Said Tyrone, still not taking his eyes off of Stephen.

Stephen looked at Tyrone in disbelief. Tammy started to smile, I knew she would, all of Tyrone’s bitches are sluts. Tyrone’s boys were chuckling at the humiliation.

“She can start now; boys take this bitch in the bedroom and get things started I’ll make a few calls.” Said Tyrone, pointing and ordering people around like he usually does. I’m sure his boys weren’t complaining, from the smile on Tammy’s face I think she was happy to comply as well. Stephen was the only one with a disappointed look.

Tyrone had pointed to me as well, I saw that he stuck his knee out. I know what this means. He wants me to mount his knee and grind my pussy, probably while he’s making his phone calls, I’m usually doing this when he’s on the phone.

“Okay dude, see you later.” Said Tony, Tyronne’s main man as he pulled Tammy off of Stephen’s lap.

By this time I was already straddling my bull studs knee and grinding my pussy so good, I had to turn around and see if Stephen was losing it.

“Unless you want to go in and watch.” Said Bubba, leaning over and putting his arm around Stephen’s neck. Tyrone’s biggest friend at 6’3” 300 pounds, was putting the icing on the cake of tonight’s humiliation of Stephen.

He shot up out of his chair, told Tammy he would pick her up later and took off out the door fast. Everybody started laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.