Black Cock Slut - Cover

Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Jane, I'm sixteen years old, and I have a great boyfriend named Tommy, we do everything together. I also have a big black master named Tyrone. My life as a whore started last year at a party, the same time as Tommy's life as a cuckold.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution  

My name is Jane, I’m sixteen years old, and I have a great boyfriend named Tommy, we do everything together. I also have a big black master named Tyrone. My life as a whore started last year at a party, the same time as Tommy’s life as a cuckold.

Tommy and I have always been the submissive type. We weren’t very popular, we were the B team, good-looking but not very social. When we arrived at the party, we saw a large black man sitting in a corner kissing Christie, a stuck-up tenth-grade virgin. I’m sexually attracted to black men, I’ve told no one, except

Tommy. When I saw the huge black man kissing Christie, my panties became wet and I was a little jealous. I whispered in Tommy’s ear that I wanted some sex, he took my hand, and we went upstairs. There were guys from our school hanging out in the hall.

Tommy asked, “what’s going on.”

“There is a whore in there fucking everyone” John pointed to the master bedroom.

“Who is the black guy downstairs,” I asked.

“He’s the guy that brought the whore,” said John.

“He must be a pimp,” I said, becoming more turned on for some reason.

Tommy pushed me into another bedroom and removed my panties from under my skirt. He kissed my neck a few times, rubbed my pussy a little bit, and stuck his cock in me. He pumped me hard for a minute and came.

“Don’t cum yet,” I screamed.

“OHHHH, I’m sorry baby I couldn’t help myself,” whimpered Tommy looking for sympathy.

“Bullshit, you turned on because there is a whore in the house,” I said knowing Tommy’s fascination with slutty women.

“No baby, it’s you that turns me on.”

“Bullshit,” I said again, with a smile on my face and pulling up my panties.

We were climbing out of bed fully dressed when the door burst open, it was Tyrone.

“What the fuck, nobody said anything about another whore working here.”

“I’m not a whore,” I said, timidly.

“You look like a hot slut to me,” said Tyrone, ignoring Tommy. “Why don’t you come with me I want to show you something,” He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

Tommy said with a weak-sounding voice, “wait, where are you going.”

“Shut the fuck up and sit down, I’m going to bring her back a new woman,” Tyrone said pointing at shy timid Tommy. I went with this big scary man without a fight, Tommy sat down and waited as he was told.

Tyrone threw me on the bed a hooker had just fucked a dozen men. I could smell sex all around. It turned me on when it should have discussed with me. I wondered if my dream was about to come true. The whore was in the shower washing off the cum that must have covered her body. Tyrone began removing his clothes.

“Strip for me baby, I want to see that hot body.”

I wanted to fuck this man more than anything. Part of me was trying to be reasonable the other part didn’t care about the consequences.

I slowly began to strip. As soon as I was naked, Tyrone kissed me with a passion I’d never felt. I had a small orgasm just from him touching my pussy. I was falling into his trap, and I loved it.

“I knew you were a hot slut, now suck my dick,” Tyrone ordered after I came from his touch.

I got on my knees and took my first good look at his magnificent cock. I wanted to suck the ten-inch monster so bad. I put as much as I could into my mouth and began moving back and forth.

“No, suck it like a whore.” He demanded, grabbing the back of my head shoving half of his big dick down my throat. I’d suck a few dicks before including Tommy’s, none of them treated me like this.

I became more excited choking on his cock. This should have scared me, instead, it turned me into a slut. Slobber running down my chin I grabbed his ass and forced more cock into my mouth. It was as if this man knew me better than I knew myself.

“That’s it, babe, suck it like the slut you are.”

I came again from him treating me like a whore. He was right, I was a slut. I relished this treatment, hoping it wouldn’t end.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and said, “tell me you love being my slut.”

“I love being your slut,” I said quickly, without hesitation, as if my slut brain was in charge, trying to get back to sucking his cock.

“Beg me.”

“Please give me more cock, I need it, please,” I begged. I would have slapped my boyfriend if he’d called me a slut. Tyrone knew what I wanted, knew what I needed.

“You’ve been a good slut, I guess you deserve A fuck,” Tyrone said as if he was doing me a favor.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. I wanted Tyrone to fuck me more than anything. I lay on the bed and spread my legs for a man I’d just met. My little pussy dripped with anticipation of the big cock that was about to fuck me.

“Tell me what you want, slut,” Tyrone said with his cock inches from my pussy.

“I want you to put your thing in me,” I said timidly, realizing I’ve never taken a cock half this size before.

“No! You want my (cock) in your (cunt). Say it,” Tyrone said, calm but stern, wanting me to act like a whore.

“Please fuck my cunt with your big cock,” I begged, meaning every word. I gave in completely, my body turned to jelly, my pussy was wetter than it’s ever been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.