Kelsey Loves Dick...and So Does Her Dad - Cover

Kelsey Loves Dick...and So Does Her Dad

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2019 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen year old Kelsey is eager for sexual experience, most especially with her handsome, well-hung dad. But she never expected to find out her own father loves cock just as much as she does.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Kelsey followed them at a careful distance. Her father and Connor, her sister’s boyfriend, had walked away from the gathering around the swimming pool at her late grandfather’s house, and Kelsey knew something was up. There was a path that went through a partially wooded area toward the old barn her grandfather had years before. Kelsey’s dad had been slowly converting it so someone could eventually live there. But right now, the pretty, precocious fourteen year old’s father looked much more interested in something else.

Adam, Kelsey’s dad, kept smiling at Connor in a way he never smiled at him when they were around the rest of the family. Connor was sixteen, the same age as Kelsey’s sister, and he was smiling back at Adam the same way. When they were out of sight of everyone back at the pool, Adam took Connor by the hand and they walked together that way. Kelsey was surprised by the intimate gesture, but it wasn’t totally unexpected either.

The old barn was just a few yards past where the path came out of the wooded part, and Adam led Connor toward the back side of the building. Kelsey could still see them from the end of the path, where she kept herself hidden in the shade of the trees and brush.

Adam and Connor were just wearing their bathing suits, just like Kelsey, who had a new bikini for this summer. It was the skimpiest one she’d ever had, and the precocious, dark-haired beauty loved the way it made her feel. Her tits weren’t as big as her sister’s, but they were perky and beautifully shaped, and she knew her ass and legs were fantastic, especially in her new bikini bottom that showed them off to perfection.

Kelsey had caught all the guys checking her out. Her dad, which always made her pussy tingle with heat. Also Connor, who only looked when he thought Kelsey’s sister couldn’t tell. Even her uncle had been looking. So it was curious when her dad and Connor made an excuse to leave the pool and check out the barn. She’d always noticed that Connor and her dad got along much better than most dads and their daughters’ boyfriends, but this was turning into something the young teen never expected.

The amazed girl had to bite her lower lip to keep from gasping when her dad kissed Connor on the mouth and slipped his hands down the back of the teenager’s swimsuit. Connor kissed Adam back just as eagerly, and Kelsey could tell they each had their tongue deep in the other’s mouth. Adam’s hands were obviously fondling Connor’s ass under his trunks, while Connor started feeling Adam’s cock through his suit.

Kelsey was stunned, and she’d never felt her pussy get so hot or so wet so fast. The only other time she’d ever seen two guys kiss was a few weeks before with two guys from her class, and they only did it because she promised to show them her pussy if they did. They were awkward at first, but then Kelsey noticed both boys getting hard while they kissed.

Adam and Connor had obviously kissed before, though, and they were very deeply into each other. Kelsey watched in awe as she witnessed her own father’s cock getting big and hard in his swim trunks while her sister’s boyfriend fondled it. Connor was getting hard too, and Adam soon slid his hands around inside the boy’s trunks until he was fondling the boy’s cock with both hands.

Kelsey crouched lower behind a bush and pulled the gusset of her bikini to the side. She began stroking her wet slit with her fingers as she watched her dad and Connor kiss and grope each other’s cock. She couldn’t count the number of times she’d imagined herself in Connor’s place with her hot dad kissing her deeply while she felt his cock grow all hot and hard. Seeing her father with another girl would have made the teenager seethe with jealousy, but seeing him with a guy only surprised her and made her pussy ache with excitement. And it wasn’t that she didn’t get along with her older sister, but it made her snicker to herself to see her boyfriend cheating ... with their dad. It was just so naughty it appealed to the girl’s inherently devilish nature. And then, of course, there was the idea that her dad was cheating on her mother ... with their daughter’s boyfriend!

Kelsey’s pussy was hot and dripping, even as she kept wishing her dad would only cheat on mom with her. She managed to kneel in a soft spot on the ground, and with her tiny bikini bottom pulled to the side, she began rubbing her swollen clit as she watched her father and Connor go on kissing and groping each other.

Before long, Adam and Connor were pushing each other’s swim trunks down and exposing their swollen cocks. Connor had a really nice one, but her dad’s looked so much bigger in comparison. The girl nearly gasped aloud again when they each took the other’s swollen dick in their hand and started stroking each other at the same time. It was instantly one of the sexiest things young Kelsey had ever seen.

This is when their kiss broke off, and Adam reached up with his free hand and started playing with Connor’s nipples. At the same time, they leaned closer so their cocks could touch, and Adam held their two shafts together and stroked them in tandem.

“Oh, baby, I’ve missed this,” Adam sighed.

“Oh yeah ... me too,” Connor said, sounding like he was out of breath.

Both guys started rocking their hips, pumping their cocks together in and out of Adam’s two-handed grip. Kelsey could easily see how good it felt for both of them. She wished she could have been holding their beautiful dicks together. Her pussy was dribbling girl cream all over her probing fingers. It was getting harder and harder not to moan out loud.

Adam and Connor kissed again while pushing their hard shafts together. While the older man was holding their cocks, Connor started running his hands all over Adam’s body, feeling his arms and chest, reaching around to fondle his ass. But before long, the kiss broke apart and the hotly aroused sixteen year old dropped to his knees. He took Adam’s enormous cock in his hand and immediately started bathing the head and upper end of the man’s shaft with his tongue.

Kelsey’s heart was racing as she watched her sister’s boyfriend take her father’s big, swollen dick into his mouth and start sucking. Connor sucked and stroked Adam’s succulent rod eagerly, and the girl could tell it was hardly the first time. Her father was moaning with pleasure, but being careful about letting it get too loud. Kelsey was so excited she hurriedly jammed two fingers into her juicy pussy hole. Her inner sheath soon started to ripple around her thrusting fingers, and she was cumming while Connor was still sucking her father’s dick.

Adam’s body tensed up with pleasure when he filled his daughter’s boyfriend’s mouth with a hot load of cum. Kelsey was beyond excited and started to cum yet again as she watched the sixteen year old boy labor to take as much of her father’s cum in his mouth as he could.

Then Connor stood up and Adam went down to his knees and began sucking that teenaged rod. Kelsey was even more stunned. Her father very obviously loved sucking cock, and he was so good at it that Connor looked like his knees would give out any minute. Adam was eagerly bobbing his lips along the boy’s hot shaft while caressing his balls at the same time, and Kelsey was so excited she knew she was going to cum again. The girl was very hotly wired, but the excitement she was feeling at watching her father and Connor play and suck each other’s cock was beyond anything she’d ever experienced before.

It wasn’t much longer before Connor gasped loudly and started to cum in Adam’s mouth. Kelsey couldn’t hold it back anymore and started to cum again while she watched her father easily and eagerly take every spurt of the boy’s cum into his mouth. He never spilled a drop.

Kelsey couldn’t believe how hard she came while watching the naughty spectacle. She had to keep on biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out. She wanted to keep finger fucking her excited pussy, but she knew her dad and Connor would be going back to the pool any second.

She quickly pulled the bottom of her bikini back into place and hurried back up the path toward the pool. Her mother, sister, aunt, uncle were talking while her two cousins were in the pool. Kelsey just dove into the water before anyone had a chance to notice her bikini bottom was already soaking wet.

Connor and Adam came back a couple minutes later, acting like everything was normal. No one but Kelsey would ever suspect what they’d been doing. She stayed in the pool for quite a while, swimming and playing with her cousins, but her mind was completely occupied with what she’d seen back down the path to the barn. The water in the pool felt cool and refreshing, but it seemed like nothing would ever cool down the hot feeling between her supple, young thighs.

After about an hour, Kelsey’s aunt and uncle said it was time for them to go home. Her cousins complained, but their parents promised they’d come back the next day. Kelsey’s mother got up to drive them all back to their house, asking her sister to go along so she didn’t have to drive back alone. Nikki, Kelsey’s sister, went with them with nothing more than a weak protest.

Now Kelsey was alone by the pool with her father and Connor. She’d gotten out of the water a while ago, and when the three of them were alone she knew there was only so much time before her mother and Nikki would be back.

Adam and Connor were sitting at the patio table. Kelsey thought it seemed like they wanted to be by themselves, but at the same time they were both checking her out in her new bikini. She got to her feet and walked around the whole patio, letting them see how her barely covered ass looked in her clingy, damp swimsuit. It was exciting to get them to look at her nearly naked body, but she was dying to see their naked cocks again. Being able to see them touch and suck each other again would only make her cum again and again.

Kelsey started flirting with them and prancing sexily in her bikini. If anything, her father was even more interested than Connor. That was fine with her. Adam was Kelsey’s favorite guy in the world, and she’d dreamed at least a thousand times of letting him be the first man to have her wet, eager pussy hole. She’d already had plenty of fingers and tongues go inside her, but as far as cock was concerned she had a whole different standard, especially now that she knew how big and handsome his dick was. With a saucy sway in her barely rounded hips, she sashayed over to her father and sank her ass onto his lap.

“Daddy, I want us all to go skinny dipping while Mom and Nikki are gone. That wouldn’t be bad, would it?” she said a little teasingly. The way Connor’s eyes nearly bugged right out of his head made her giggle. Even if Nikki had bigger tits, Kelsey liked knowing that Connor was just as interested in her body, too.

“Well, no, that wouldn’t be bad, necessarily,” Adam replied to his daughter. “But maybe Nikki wouldn’t like it if she knew Connor saw you naked.”

“She doesn’t have to know,” Kelsey said with a wicked smirk. “Besides, he’s seen you naked, and I’m sure Nikki doesn’t know a thing about that.”

“Now whatever gave you that idea?” Adam replied, feigning innocence.

Kelsey took a deep breath. It was now or never. “Because I saw you guys down at the barn together.”

Adam and Connor both looked stunned for a minute. The girl’s father looked like he was trying to think of an excuse, but how many excuses could there be that you snuck away from the whole family to suck your daughter’s boyfriend’s cock.

“It’s okay, Daddy,” Kelsey purred. “I liked it. I mean ... I really really liked it.” Connor still looked like a deer caught in the headlights, but a wicked grin slowly crossed dad’s face. The girl was doing her best to look confident on the outside, but her heart was pounding like crazy. It pounded even harder when her father’s big hand settled onto her inner thigh, dangerously close to her pussy. Just having his hand that close was making her slit start to go moist all over again.

“So,” Adam started cautiously, “you liked watching me and Connor play?”

Kelsey’s outer confidence started to crumble. Her dad’s hand on her thigh felt so big and strong. It made the ache in her pussy even worse when he started kneading her supple, young flesh. And then there was his manly, confident sounding voice asking her to tell them both all over again how much she liked what she’d seen.

“Yeah, Dad. I ... really did.”

“Hmmm,” her father mused. “Exactly what did you see us doing?”

Kelsey couldn’t believe her father was going to make her say what she saw, but as nervous as she was, her pussy felt like it was on fire.

“Um,” the girl began haltingly, “I saw everything. I kinda followed you guys down the path to see what you were up to.”

“I see,” her father replied, edging his fingers closer to the bottom of her bikini. “And what did you see when we got to the barn?”

Kelsey had to take a deep breath before she could answer. She caught Connor staring at her titties when they pushed out with her breath. He sure looked like he liked them. “I saw you guys, um, play,” she finally said.

“Hmmm, I think you can be more specific than that, baby,” her father told her.

Kelsey took another deep breath, but this time she pushed her boobs forward on purpose, just to get Connor to look at them again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.