08 - Weed - Cover

08 - Weed

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2019 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: Paula's parents love their marijuana. So do Paul's parents. You know, children will imitate their parents. Of course I can't post these kids in sexual situations, so let's see how everybody likes child drug use instead. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: Romantic   Heterosexual  

Removed nudity and kissing. All Paula takes off is her hat and her shoes.

4:13 P.M., Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Honolulu, HI

Paul and Paula felt close, and very adult, but they weren’t tempted to the point that they might attempt intercourse. And for all their enthusiasm for being boyfriend and girlfriend, they knew that intercourse was just too much. They were only eight after all.

Today they were preparing to do something else they knew that they weren’t really old enough to do. But their parents, all four of them, were so devoted to marijuana that the two kids just had to satisfy their curiosity. What was so great about weed anyway? Today they would find out, for Paul had filched a single bowl’s worth of the herb from his parents, and Paula had smuggled a small bong into the shed.

Carefully they loaded the bowl, just as they had seen their parents doing. Then they realized that a bit of weed and a bong are useless without a match or lighter, which neither had thought to bring.

After some discussion, the decision was made to hide their contraband in the shed and come back later in the week to smoke it. This they did and, with nothing else to do, they simply made out for half an hour before leaving the shed, biking to the park, and playing there for an hour.

Then they returned home.

*****

10:31 A.M., Saturday, April 25, 2015

Honolulu, HI

Wednesday both children had forgotten to bring a lighter; this time each brought one. They also had large tumblers of water, in case anything other than marijuana started burning. This was a safety precaution they hadn’t thought of Wednesday, only bringing enough water that time for the bong itself.

Paula Akron and Paul Macon knew how to smoke pot. They’d never done it before but they had been seeing their parents do so since they were little more than babies. They knew the water needed to be over the stem, they knew to use the bowl for the weed and to suck the other end, and even to lift the bowl when taking the hit.

“Here Paula,” the little boy said, “you light it and I’ll take a hit.”

The eight year old girl put her fists on her hips. “How come you get to go first?”

“I don’t care; you go first if you want.”

Paula looked at the bong, and then at the lighter in her hand. Then she had an idea.

“Rock Paper Scissors?”

Paul agreed, and the two children began. At first, they both threw paper, then scissors, then scissors again. They began to giggle as they tried again, both throwing rock, then rock, then rock. Finally, the girl threw paper and the boy threw scissors. He made a motion of cutting her paper but they were both so tickled at the way the game had gone that there could be no hard feelings.

Paula had lit candles before and she knew how to avoid burning herself. Paul sucked at the top while his girlfriend lit the bowl. The water bubbled just as it always did and the bong filled with smoke. Then, wondering if he should really do this, he lifted the bowl and inhaled as deeply as he could ... and promptly coughed all the smoke back up.

“My turn!” the little girl cried.

Paul held up his hand, still hacking. When he looked at Paula he couldn’t believe what he saw: she seemed almost outlined, a sort of enhanced 3D effect. He nearly did burn himself as he lit the bowl. The little girl sucked at the bong, took a couple breaths of fresh air, then lifted the bowl and took her hit. Seeing what had happened to her boyfriend she only took a deep breath of smoke, not as deep a breath as she possibly could. Because of this precaution, she was able to hold it for nearly a second longer than the boy had, and then she was coughing and hacking like mad.

The two tried again and then once again after that. At this point they were both coughing almost constantly and their weed was gone, so they simply set back to see what happened. They were already both high; they had no doubt of that.

“You know,” Paula started, “...”

Her voice trailed off because it was hard to concentrate. She felt very, very good, but kind of sleepy. It didn’t help her focus any that her boyfriend glowed every time he spoke. But even though the little girl hadn’t finished her thought, the other child quickly answered it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.