Gutter Slut - Cover

Gutter Slut

by Writersblock

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A day in the life of a gutter slut. I woke up with dried cum all over my body. Yesterday was a typical day for me. I live with my perverted father and well hung brother. I have a Great Dane named Stud, moreover, I fuck all of them.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Bestiality   Fisting   .

A day in the life of a gutter slut ... I woke up with dried cum all over my body. I must have past out during my gang-bang.

Yesterday was a typical day for me. I’m a fifteen year-old slut. I live with my perverted father and well hung older brother. I have a Great Dane named Stud, moreover, I fuck all of them.

I woke up yesterday with Stud licking my loose, sloppy, pussy. I spread my legs to let him get at my asshole. Dad walked in my room dressed for work.

“Move Stud, I’m late for work.” ordered Daddy pushing the dog out of the way.

I’d been sucking Daddies big cock every morning for as long as I’ve been fifteen. I sat up, unzipped Daddy’s pants, and fished out his big eight-inch dick. I deep throated his dick and licked his balls in one move. Daddy moaned; he loved when I did this to him. As I sloppily deep throated Daddies cock, he told me what he’d planned for later.

“I want you to be home by six tonight, I’ve invited the guys over for another of your famous fuck parties,” said Daddy, his hands on the back of my head slamming his eight-inch baby maker deep into my throat.

I let Daddy fuck my throat until he came, shooting his load deep into my belly. I watched Daddy zip up his pants and I thought about what he’d said.

“That was great daddy, but about tonight I was going to go downtown and work the bookstore.” That was when I sucked dicks through a glory-hole in a video booth in the back of an adult bookstore. I usually made a few bucks their, Dad knew all about it.

“The boys are willing to pay for your time, you know that,” Daddy said picking up his briefcase.

“It sounds like fun, I’ll be here at six ready to fuck, bye Daddy,” I told daddy as he smiled and left. I guess I can go to the mall instead, I won’t make as much money, but it will still be fun.

I looked at Stud, he wagged his tail knowing he was next. After sucking Daddies cock, my pussy is always dripping. I gave Stud a sexy smile and jumped on my hands and knees, sticking my ass high in the air, inviting Stud to use me.

I knew he would not be gentle so I put a couple of pillows against the headboard. Stud knew this was an invitation and quickly mounted me. He is so big his cock has little trouble finding my cunt.

He throws his nine-inch doggy cock into me so hard he would kill a normal fifteen year-old girl. A big pussied slut like me loves being used as everyone’s fuck hole, and I cum and cum the entire time my big great Dane is pounding me.

After a few minutes of steady slamming my cunt, Stud fills me with his dog cum. Stud jumps off the bed to lick himself clean in the corner. I remain on my hands and knees for a minute. That is the site that greeted my brother when the door opened, my ass in the air, cum running down my legs and my cunt puffy, red, and sloppy.

I turned my head when I heard the door open. He was standing there naked as the day he was born. I shiver with excitement every time I see his magnificent cock. It was growing down his leg, probably from looking at my dripping pussy.

My brother’s cock is too huge to point up when it gets hard. Instead, it reaches his knees and is fatter than his forearm. I put my head down and reached back to grab my butt cheeks, spreading them wide open for my brother’s gaze.

He loves eating my freshly fucked pussy. I felt him pulling my super fat labia apart and sticking his tongue deep into my used pussy. After licking most of Stud’s doggy cum out of my cunt I felt his lemon sized dick head enter my big pussy hole.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed. I screamed with pleasure as his tree trunk slowly filled my cavernous cunt. When his cock is completely filling my cunt, it feels like a fist. I should know my cousin Tina fist-fucks my cunt to her elbow, whenever she comes to visit. My brother’s huge cock begins to move in and out of my battered pussy.

“That’s it, fuck my pussy big brother. Fuck it harder,” I said feeling his giant dick sawing in and out of my distended cunt. My pussy is getting a workout this morning and I love it. My orgasms started coming quick.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME, - HARDEERR,” I screamed as I slipped into orgasm overload. I don’t know how long my brother fucked me, but when he came I looked up to see I’d been having an orgasm for ten minutes. My brother lay down next to me and we quickly passed out.

We awoke after a quick power nap. I got up and dressed.

“What are you doing today sis,” my brother asked.

“I thought I’d go to the mall and suck some dick,” I told my brother while I put on my tight blue jean short shorts. The crotch was so small my fat pussy lips hung out in front while my ass hung out the back. Slutty, I thought. “You want to go with me,” I said, knowing my brother likes to suck dick sometimes.

“No thanks, I’m going next door to fuck Mrs. Simms,” said my brother, watching me dress.

“Is she able to take that big dick of yours yet,” I said, putting on a too small tee shirt with slut embroidered on the front.

“She can now, ever since you gave her that big dildo to practice with,” said brother.

I was given a dildo last time I went to the sex shop. After I fucked the shop owner for a new bottle of lube, I pointed to the dildo in the display case and told him it looked like my brother’s dick. The shop owner didn’t believe anyone could have a dick that big. He told me I could have the dildo if my pussy could take the whole thing.

I’m not one to turn down a challenge so I sat on the thirteen-inch monster and my giant teenage pussy swallowed it with ease. I gave the dildo to Mrs. Simms the next day. I didn’t need a dildo when I was getting the real thing every day.

As I left the house, I told my brother he could feast on my pussy tonight after Daddies party. I walked down the street in my slut clothing, hoping for a ride to the mall.

A car stopped. An older distinguished man asked if I needed a ride. I jumped in and we were off.

“Thanks for the ride mister,” I said licking my lips and stroking my fat pussy lip that was clearly visible hanging out the small crotch of my short shorts. I waited for the man to comment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.