Allure - Cover

Allure

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A gorgeous ex teen model transfers to Joe's school her senior year. Definitely not in her league, he's surprised when she befriends him. He soon learns it's her world and he just lives in it, but it being her along with the adventures she lures him into makes being led a most agreeable relationship.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

There was another girl I saw during my last spring in high school. There’s a saying that once you’re with a girl, it’s like other girls suddenly take interest. Maybe because you’re not the desperate tool you were before, too needy. Except in my case I did have a girlfriend for nearly a year and didn’t notice any shift in attraction towards me. Perhaps because no one except my closest friends knew. Or maybe I didn’t notice since I wouldn’t have been interested.

Whatever it was, I did notice the shift. An extra-long glance from a girl. A small group of younger ones, sophomores usually, noticing me and giggling, but not in a negative way I didn’t think.

Peggy Dunne didn’t think so either. After titters from some girls, I passed her locker where she was half dealing with books and half noticing me and my situation. “You really have those little girls’ panties in a twist,” I barely heard her comment.

“What’s that?” I asked, stopping my stride.

“You heard me, stud boy.”

When I walked over to her, she practically slammed the locker door in my face. “Why do you think that is?” I asked her.

She looked at me curiously. “You really have no idea?”

“I really don’t.”

“You always have been cute. Thus my original attraction to you. That and you can communicate when you’re not completely ignorant.”

I laughed.

Peggy had been my first girlfriend when I was on the cusp of understanding what that meant. She’d also been my first obsession when she called it off because I was clueless about sex. The problem with girls maturing faster than boys. My obsession forced her indifference towards me when she wasn’t angry. When my backyard was TP’ed about that time, I suspected her.

Peggy had always been a force of nature. A tomboy who considered herself equal to any boy whether physically or mentally. She had no qualms about speaking the truth, except maybe sexually when it would have mattered. She gave me clues I didn’t get.

“But now, add confidence,” she continued to explain. “Strutting like a peacock. It adds appeal. But maybe their giggles are attraction mixed with confusion.”

“What do you mean?”

“Whether you’re gay or not. I’m not sure either.”

“I’m not.”

“Prove it.”

For some reason we laughed. But I had learned the hard way Peggy always seemed to have a purpose for her words or her gestures.

“How have you been?” I asked while we walked to our next class which we shared. French.

“Been good,” she smiled.

“Still riding?” I asked. She had always been a devout equestrian.

“As often as possible.”

“Successfully?”

“Both horse and rider have grown too old for such games,” she replied enigmatically. “Parlez en Francais?”

“S’il tu veux.”

“Qu’est ce que tu veux?”

“Continué notre parler?”

“Quand?”

“Aprés ma repetition? A cinq heur et demi?”

“D’accord. Ici?”

“Rendez-vous ici?”

“Pourquois pas?”

“D’accord.”

So I met her after my rehearsal. I had an image of her steed picking me up. Her steed was mechanical. A Honda Civic.

Truth be told, I had another option. Another rehearsal which made Mel horny. We had gotten out a little early because our director wanted to work on a chorus and dance to which we were peripheral. Since no one else was around at the front of the school, Mel had pulled me against her against a wall making her horniness clear. I made mine clear as a result.

I noticed peripherally the Civic pulling up behind me. “I think that’s Peggy,” I told Mel.

“Fuck her,” Mel muttered and pulled me into another kiss. When it broke, she winked, “If that’s what you want.”

“It’s more what she wants,” I countered.

“It takes two to tango,” she reminded me. “And she is pretty hot.”

“Yeah,” I said.

Peggy was a medium tall blonde, her long hair inevitably in a fairly loose braid that settled at the small of her back. Her clothing tended towards the male: flannel and old jeans. Like her questioning my sexuality, hers could have been questioned as well. Her breasts obviously had some fullness, and her ass appeared full and firm. And she had a handsome sort of beauty. Though not as emphatic as Mel, she had an undeniable attractiveness.

Mel gently pushed me away. “Go have fun.”

I could have been embarrassed by the lump she created in my pants, but I decided to own it.

“You and Melanie?” Peggy said when I settled into her car.

“It’s complicated,” I told her.

“Meaning you’re keeping it a secret.”

“Yeah.”

“And she’s not declaring you hers.”

“It works both ways.”

“I see. Change of plans.”

“Which were?”

“Driving and chatting. I thought we’d go over to a co-op store where they have some nice veggie dinners. It’s on Franklin near the West Bank. I’m a vegetarian.”

“And now?”

“Home. I have some casserole I can nuke. Hungry?”

“I could eat.”

“Me too,” she grinned and patted my hardness which hadn’t diminished.

She lived in a large house nearly behind my house. The close by pond was directly behind her house.

“Mom, Dad, you remember Joe,” she said to her parents who were watching the news on the television in the family room, sipping some kind of caramel colored drink.

“Long time no see,” her mother, looking somewhat like her if on the thick side, smiled.

I nodded as Peggy pulled me into the kitchen. She removed a plastic container from the refrigerator and nuked it and plated it. It didn’t look all that great. Like a beige mush with flashes of green. But it smelled good. “Grab one of the water bottles for me and whatever you want,” she said. I decided on a Coke.

Her room was high up. The attic actually. Very private. “I got a bigger bed,” she said, and I sat on the double bed while she sat at her desk. “You remember that bed?”

“You showed me the stain from your menses.”

“I wanted you to know I’d become a woman.”

“I realized that later.”

“You were pretty clueless.”

“I was.”

We ate quietly, maybe hurrying. Once done, she set aside my plate beside hers on her desk and straddled my lap. “I have a boyfriend,” she told me.

“Then maybe this isn’t such a good idea,” I said.

She laughed. “Turning me away again?”

“I’d rather not.”

“Then shut up,” she said, making sure I went silent with a kiss. It was a powerful kiss. An aggressive kiss. One of the most exciting and stimulating I ever experienced.

When she began undressing me, I did the same for her. She wore a nice pastel blue bra, which I admired, and the full breasts they held, but she wouldn’t have that. She reached back and undid it and tossed it aside. Her breasts were perfect. Sturdy c cups. I felt their weight with my hands. My lips followed, teasing the dark reddish brown nipples to hardness. Her gasps spoke of their sensitivity.

I lifted up with her in my embrace and set her onto her back. My hands went to her belt, unbuckling. I soon pulled her jeans off, revealing matching panties. The moistness was there at the gusset. And the odor of her desire. I pulled them off too, revealing a bush of blonde hair. I leaned down between her widened thighs and sampled the source of that most bewitching odor. A salty hint of urine didn’t bother me. The musky sweetness overpowered it.

I attended her pussy with my mouth while my hands moved back to her breasts, knowing their sensitivity. A few minutes later I had to ride her undulations like I imagined she did in her English saddle on her trotting horse. A good suck on her clit finally brought her over, and I relished the outpouring of juices it caused.

But I wasn’t done yet despite her objection. I did ease off attention to her clit, mostly lapping at her labia. I brought a hand down, coated fingers with saliva, and sank them inside her, stroking her. My lips and tongue returned to teasing on and around her clit. When fingertips found her g-spot, her undulations returned, and her ever-present moans and gasps went lower. She brought her own fingers to the newly unoccupied nipple and pulled on it. Her second orgasm came with a deep growl and quite a bit more juice.

“Joe,” she murmured upon recovery. “Please take off your pants and fuck me. Condom in the bag in my purse.”

She showed avid interest in my cock bouncing free. “Nice,” she approved. I soon had it covered and knelt between her thighs. Her hand pulled me to where she wanted it. Her other hand grabbed my ass and pulled me in. “Oh fuck yes!” she approved.

She wasn’t quite as tight as others I’d experienced, but made up for it with interior squeezes. Quite effectively, to the point I knew I wouldn’t last long. Strong legs wrapped around me, and like she might with her horse to get it galloping, urged me to fuck her harder. Which I did, and abandoned myself to the pleasure. She helped too, strumming her clit and tugging a nipple. I leaned down and nibbled the other one. I tried holding back.

“Cum for me Joe,” she insisted.

So I did, and kept thrusting until she did too. Just in time before I got too soft.

She clutched me in her orgasm and pulled my mouth to hers. Not the aggressiveness of before, but not all that gentle either.

She finally eased back. I brought my hand down to catch the edges of the condom and slid my half-hardness out of her. She held onto me when I turned us over. Smiling down at my smiling face, she said, “Not gay.”

“Not even a little,” I chuckled.

“You do have a feminine quality. Not flaming, or even all that fey. A prettiness maybe. Maybe a softness. A gentleness.”

“I am a fighter. I’m training in martial arts.”

“You do look like you work out. You have a really nice body.”

“Back at you Peggy.”

“All the riding and mucking and so forth. You know if you had taken my virginity, it wouldn’t have hurt. I lost my hymen from all that riding most likely.”

“I really wished I had a clue, but I don’t think I’d even had my first nocturnal emission then. Not long after though, and I realized what I missed.”

“I noticed.”

“Yeah. Sorry about that.”

“I think you just made up for it. Or maybe you haven’t quite yet.”

I chuckled. “Let me call home.”

“Sure.”

It had become fairly usual me not having dinner with the family.

I relaxed back on the bed, with her along my side, her hand down fondling my growing cock.

“So, boyfriend?”

“It’s complicated,” she chuckled. “We see each other on weekends. Our horses share a stable.”

“Winter?” I asked.

“We’re pretty hardcore. When it’s too cold, there’s an indoor corral, but we prefer our rides out in the country. And there’s a favorite barn.”

“Even in winter?”

“We make due,” she chuckled. “We like each other, and definitely like fucking each other. Speaking of which...” She kissed her way down to my penis and soon sucked it hard. I urged her to straddle my face, which she did. But soon enough she wanted me back inside her, and rolled another condom on. This time she faced away. Reverse cowgirl appropriately enough.

When she came, I adjusted things, managing to stay inside her while fucking her doggy style. My hands reached around to her sensitive nipples while her fingers strummed her clit. Two more of her orgasms and I was thrusting hard and fast, reaching mine seconds after she achieved her third. We collapsed together, a sweaty mess. I barely managed to keep the condom from slipping off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.