Allure - Cover

Allure

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A gorgeous ex teen model transfers to Joe's school her senior year. Definitely not in her league, he's surprised when she befriends him. He soon learns it's her world and he just lives in it, but it being her along with the adventures she lures him into makes being led a most agreeable relationship.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

The workshop was different on Wednesday morning. Nancy steered the workshop to a larger classroom that was ramped. Saul had invited a guest to discuss editing and publishing. It ended up being Liang, who was great. Charming and funny and knowledgeable. Her perspective was interesting as well, since she was head editor of an imprint of the publisher which published Cheryl’s nonfiction bestsellers. She explained it was more a prestige thing, since the stuff she put out would never sell like the stuff published by the main house. Too idiosyncratic or narrow an audience or controversial. Often books of dissent. Often translated from Chinese or French, which, being multilingual, she often translated, or from Middle Eastern languages like Farsi, which someone else did.

Her point was a book didn’t necessarily have to have best seller intentions to be published. They could be important, or there could be a love for the work which compelled the publications.

“There’d be none of my volumes of poetry if it was all about making a buck,” Saul added.

“Which brings me to my final point,” said Liang, pulling a soft cover book from her bag, a wider and longer trade sized book, though slim, and handed it off to her right. “You all want to create beautiful writing, but I wanted you to see how a book can be a beautiful thing in itself. This is a first printing of Saul’s first published play. It was done by a couple of amazing women at their publishing house, which is also their house in Wisconsin. They actually published Saul’s first book, a long poem, which is a work of art as well. Oh, and don’t worry about cracking the spine. The binding is specially designed to spread open. Any questions?”

There were several, and Liang continued to be charming and eloquent answering them.

“Oh wow,” said Carol when she brought the book before me and Miranda and her, and since I was in the middle, placed it in front of me. The text of the play sat atop images of the past productions, but somehow stood out, shifting colors contrasting the colors behind it. And the images themselves were altered, transformed from photos or stills into colorful pictures, somewhere between cartoons and expressionist paintings.

“I want to check something,” I said, and looked at the title page. The text was edited by Joanne and Liang. I raised my hand.

“Yes Joe?” Liang smiled.

“Moonlighting?” I said.

She laughed. “You saw that. I couldn’t convince my boss to publish Saul’s poems, so I guess this is my revenge. Joanne and I plan to publish Saul’s other plays this way.”

“Cool,” I said.

Joanne arrived and Saul decided to take lunch. “We’ll divide up for the afternoon,” he told us. “Betty’s group of playwrights will meet back here. Nancy will show you where each of the other groups will meet. Anything you want to have critiqued you should give to Nancy. We’ll start back up in an hour. Okay?”

Everyone applauded Liang, who blushed.

My little threesome were invited to have lunch with Saul and his ladies. Tanya noticed, and invited herself. Trevor and his limo ended up waiting for us on the street and drove us to the Carnegie Deli. “Carol and I are going to head to the audition,” Joanne told us. “We’ll have lunch there.”

I gave Carol a kiss before exiting the limo. It looked like Miranda wanted one too, but the hurrying out seemed to prevent it. Miranda looked disappointed.

“Carol should be done before we are,” I told her. “We can meet her at Saul’s.”

“Okay,” Miranda smiled.

We had a bit of wait at the deli, but managed a fairly comfortable, delicious and filling lunch. I got a kick out of the very New York waiter that served us. Abrupt, efficient and funny. Trevor’s limo swung by when we left the deli. I wondered how many times he circled. Plenty of honks when he double parked and we hurried inside it.

Four of us of the eight playwrights sat on folding chairs on the sort of stage and read the first act of a two act play. I found it witty in a Woody Allen sort of way more than say a Noel Coward way, but couldn’t quite decipher the point. Others seemed to agree, and we discussed focusing on where a plot might be best developed, though we weren’t all in agreement on which. Nevertheless Tom, a pale heavyset young red headed man, not quite twenty, who, when involved in discussions before tended toward the humorous like his play, his go to tendency, though he received the criticisms seriously, seemed pleased to be given the direction we gave him, however ambiguous it might have been.

Betty came to me at the end of the session. “Have you worked on your assignment?”

“I have a story I want to work on,” I told her. “It’s actually Miranda’s. I’ll try to work something up.”

“You don’t want to work on your own story?” she asked me.

“None really interest me. They all seem ... immature I guess. And I think Miranda’s story will challenge me.”

“Okay,” Betty smiled.

“And to tell you the truth, I don’t know how much time I can work on it. I’m actually working on a screenplay.”

“I suppose you could bring that.”

“I’m not sure that would be a good idea. I’ll have to ask the director.”

“You already have a director for it?”

“It’s sort of his idea. But who knows if it gets made. With film, I’ve heard there can always be problems. Mostly having to do with financing. Or maybe it just doesn’t work. A lot of crossed fingers in Hollywood. Especially for us because Carol and I would be in it.”

“Hollywood?”

“The director has had some success. Small films, but with some audience. I can’t really get too specific.”

“Do what you can, Joe. But I would like to work with you.”

“I’d like that too,” I smiled.

I saw Miranda approach. “Ready?” I asked.

“Unh-hunh. Saul’s waiting.”

“See you tomorrow, Betty.”

“Looking forward to it.”

Miranda waited until we were outside before giggling. “I think Betty has the hots for you.”

I shrugged. “You know Carol is my gatekeeper, and so far she’s not interested.”

“And you?”

“Maybe. She’s still pretty sexy.”

“What are you two talking about?” Saul asked when we met up with him.

“Betty having a crush on Joe,” Miranda smirked.

Saul laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“Betty and I have some history,” Saul explained. “Actually with Moira, Moe. My first big workshop, in Iowa actually. It’s where I first met Moira.”

“So she’s bisexual?” Miranda asked.

“Definitely. Moira and I have hooked up with her since, but she tends to enjoy the younger ones for trysts.”

Trevor’s limo pulled up and Carol got out. We waved him away, wanting to walk. “Oh good,” Carol grinned. “You came along Miranda.”

Miranda got her kiss, along with a hug. After mine, I asked Carol, “How did it go?”

“Really good actually. I should know by Friday. They want to shoot the ad Monday.”

“But you’re not sure?”

“Pretty sure. The other family ... There was a black family that they decided on, and they were still deciding on us white ones. I thought we interacted best, and I thought we looked more interesting or attractive, and the black girl who is supposedly my age, we got along pretty well. The one who would be my father and this younger sister were both kind of prima donnas, as was the black mother, but I think I managed not to roll my eyes in front of the camera. The woman playing my mom was super cool. I think she empathized with me being somewhat new at this and really helped me relax. I think she was like Mel, a teen model or something.”

“You sound really hopeful,” said Miranda.

“As hopeful as I’ve been in a while,” Carol nodded.

“You do,” I agreed. Crossed fingers.

Two blonde women waited for us in Saul’s living room. Both tall. Both middle aged. Both slim. One, nervous, remained attractive and looked similar to Joanne if a few years older. The other was startlingly beautiful. Not quite at Essie’s level, but few I’d met were closer. She looked a lot more comfortable in her gorgeous skin.

“You’re here!” Saul smiled. “Stand and give me a hug Constance!” Clearly an order. I saw a smile hinted when Constance stood, and her nervousness disappear. They hugged, and when it ended, Saul pulled her towards the elevator. “Coming Caroline?”

“Later,” Caroline smiled.

“Why don’t you three come along downstairs,” Saul told me. “I have to let Eddie know I’ll be busy, and I’m sure you’d like a smoke.”

“Sure,” I said.

We entered the elevator together after a quick introduction with Caroline. Constance kept close to Saul, in fact leaning against him and away from us like a shy child.

Downstairs we found Eddie and Rhonda jamming like they had before. Saul leaned over and whispered and Eddie responded. They nodded. Eddie didn’t look too disappointed.

“Oh well,” he said after Saul left, setting aside his twelve string and pulling out his little metal box, and the joint from it.

I remained hovering in the hallway, and watched Saul open the combination on the dungeon door.

“I guess I’ll work in the studio,” said Rhonda.

“Mind if I join you?” Miranda asked.

“You don’t happen to play bass?” Eddie asked, breathing out smoke.

“I did and guitar with my little band of misfits,” said Miranda.

“Cool,” said Rhonda. “Come on.”

While Eddie passed the joint to Carol, I asked, “What’s going on with Constance?”

Eddie chuckled. “You know about Saul’s Dom/Sub relationship with Joanne?”

“I heard,” I said, taking the joint from Carol.

“Constance’s a bit more extreme. And she’s only really comfortable around Saul as far as men goes.”

“I noticed she was nervous,” I said, letting out smoke and handing him the joint.

Conversation paused while he sucked in the smoke. “Constance’s a choreographer,” he breathed out. “Had a world renowned company in the rarified world of modern dance before she had a nervous breakdown maybe fifteen years ago. You know about Morpheus?” I nodded. “It used to be two shows, a dance and Saul’s play. This year they combined for a musical, one that Charlie and I starred in. It’s supposedly her swan song. She’s here to talk to the director who’s taking over the show on Broadway. I think Gayle will be here later. Weirdly she and Joanne have a similar relationship with Saul. Although supposedly Saul invited some woman over tonight that he hopes might be his replacement. Saul’s like that.” He breathed in the smoke from the joint I passed him, becoming a roach.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “Like what?”

We waited.

He tamped out the roach and put it in his little case. “You might have noticed Saul has a fair share of women in his life.” Carol and I both laughed. “It’s like he has this gift of knowing just what a woman wants and giving it to her. He says it’s not just sex, but that has a lot to do with it. Just deeper I guess.

“Anyway, Saul and I were touring after the production ended...”

“Are you going to be in the Broadway production?” Carol asked.

Eddie chuckled. “They need someone who can actually act. Charlie will be in it. He’s amazing. Part of the reason the producer wanted to do the show I think. He’s got a bit of a crush on Charlie. So we’re on this tour, which also has Saul doing readings from his collection that just came out, sort of parallel, you know? And Gayle and the producer find us in San Francisco and they tell Saul about their interest with her directing the Broadway production. They have quite a line of successes.”

“I know who you’re talking about,” I said.

“Yeah. But this won’t be one of those spectaculars of course. Nevertheless they’re really interested. Sparks fly and Gayle ends up joining the tour with Saul and Joanne.”

“Wait,” I said. “Joanne’s with Saul?”

“Unfortunately Charlie had to finish up school, so he looked after Ella. It was just for a month. Mostly a west coast thing and a dip into the south. Charlie’s definitely an asset, with his playing and his singing, but we made do. Fortunately he’ll be with us when we tour Europe after the workshop is finished.”

“What about the show?” I asked.

“Gayle won’t be casting until we get back. There’s a lot of production to deal with first, and getting the theater ready and all that. Oh hey.”

Caroline had come in. “I heard Rhonda’s finally working on her next album.”

“And I see you’re ready to take pictures,” Eddie smiled. Caroline had a really nice Nikon 35mm camera with a medium sized lens affixed to it hanging around her neck.

“If you don’t mind me lighting things up a bit.”

“I think Saul stashed some of your lights in the closet.”

“He did.”

“Is ... never mind.”

Charlie strolled in with a cute if mousy girl about his age and barely over five feet. “Hey Joe, Carol. This is Amy.”

“You guys got together again,” said Eddie.

“Yeah,” Amy grinned, hugging herself to Charlie.

“Saul’s entertaining Constance,” Eddie informed the beautiful young man.

“Of course,” Charlie chuckled.

“But my friend Miranda can play bass,” said Carol.

“Cool.”

“You want to work the board again?” Eddie asked me.

“Sure.”

“You smoke Amy?” he asked.

“Sometimes,” she smiled shyly.

Eddie handed me the joint. “Light her up Joe,” and followed everyone but Amy, Carol and me into the studio.

Little Nate swept in. “Am I late?”

“Nope,” I chuckled.

The group started working on a new song of Rhonda’s, at least one I’d never heard. The feed was on to the console, and that was fed to the speakers in the control room, so we could hear them working, a lot of it getting Miranda into the swing of things. Eddie, the rock star, was very patient.

“How do you know Charlie?” I asked Amy.

“I used to be in Essie’s special classes,” Amy laughed. “Special as in precocious geniuses. Charlie was in the High School of Performance Art his last couple years. We met at a party.”

“But he went back to Minnesota,” I said. “That’s where I met him.”

“Mostly to start college and be around his mom and work with Saul on the play,” Amy told me. “We’d send letters sometimes, call a lot less frequently. But I’m glad he’s back.”

“I’m sure he is too.”

“As lovers, we’re just friends. You know he’s mostly gay.”

“I heard,” I said, though not the mostly part.

“Yeah, so if I had a boyfriend, we would just be friends. But since I don’t...”

“What about Charlie?”

“He’s not interested in being tied down in a relationship at this point. Partly because when his friend Vic comes around, Victoria, he likes being close with her when she’s not with Saul.”

“Vic who’s with Chandi?”

“Oh you heard?”

“I heard that Moe talked to them both when she called Chandi.”

“Yeah, those two have been living on Vic’s ship for a while. I guess they’re sailing around the Caribbean doing research for Chandi’s novel.”

“Ship?”

“Yeah. It’s like an old fashioned three masted schooner. It’s amazing.”

“Sounds like.”

Eventually I put on the headphones and began adjusting the slides. Carol sat closely beside me, and we’d kiss occasionally. Her smile probably reflected mine.

Caroline set up lights on stands and was taking photos while the band pulled together and worked through the song. Eventually they had it down and I recorded it. It was a pretty midtempo rocker, but with a rocking chorus. Kind of punk the way it shifted. Or maybe like Nirvana.

Once done, they all came into the control room and Eddie reversed the tape to listen to it. He didn’t even adjust the tracks, which was kind of cool.

“Let’s work on it after dinner,” he decided. “Can you stick with us Miranda?”

She glanced at Carol and me. “Sure,” she smiled.

We all headed upstairs except Caroline who went the opposite way. I noticed she knew the combination to the dungeon. She glanced back at me and winked before entering it.

Upstairs Moe and Joanne were in the kitchen. I spotted Cheryl with the younger kids in the playroom. “Dinner won’t be ready for an hour,” Moe announced.

The older teens all had the same idea. Charlie and Amy joined us in the elevator, which continued up a floor with those two where his room was. Actually really almost a suite that had been built for him, with a kitchenette and a fairly large open floor where he could rehearse his singing and dancing.

“Just a second,” Carol giggled when we headed to the guest room. Just past it and the bathroom was Joanne’s room. Carol opened the door and slipped in. We waited for her. She came out with a harness and a dildo, not quite as large as the Saul copy or as anatomically correct. In fact it was smooth with a slightly bulbous head.

“Who’s that for?” Miranda laughed.

“Joe of course,” Carol snickered.

“Uhm, no thanks,” I said.

“He still thinks he’s not gay,” Carol smirked.

“I know I’m not,” I insisted.

Carol ended up setting it aside while Miranda stripped, and I followed. Miranda was randy, and lay on the bed face down, her thick, fine ass high. “Fuck me Joe,” she insisted.

My cock fully hard already, I knee walked behind her felt her prodigious wetness, and coated my head with it before pushing in.

“Yes!” Miranda proclaimed.

I had a feeling I wouldn’t last all that long, so I reached around her to rub her clit with my saliva wetted fingers and pull on a hanging teat. When Carol stripped and placed her pussy before Miranda to suck, her fingers took hold of the other nipple.

I was soon thrusting deep and hard, much to the enjoyment of Miranda. I tried staying my orgasm, but ended up with my last fast strokes inside while I ejaculated. It did the trick and she joined me.

Once my softening penis eased out of her sodden pussy, I found myself on my back, my mouth tasting Carol’s nectar, and Carol was gently pulling, keeping me from softening too much. The hardening arrived, and so did Carol’s lips sucking it, Miranda soon joining in the effort.

With success, Carol moved off me and onto her back. I brought the cock she helped revive to her well slicked hole and pushed in all the way. Miranda brought her pussy, with some semen flavoring, to Carol’s mouth.

Despite the first lengthy thrust, I kept a slower pace. We had the ineffable communication, Carol and I, which, in this instance, meant moving slowly to completion especially for me and my slightly less urgent needs after the first cum. And randy Miranda ended up cumming twice before I was swept into the need to fuck hard and fast, and it swept up Carol too, and we came once again together.

“Shower?” Miranda murmured.

We ambled to it naked. With water pouring down, Miranda between us, Carol and I focused on her, rubbing and pulling rather than cleaning, and Miranda ended up leaning over, my head precariously near the shower head and my butt near the knob, and Carol’s pussy open to Miranda’s licks, and once more I fucked Miranda from behind. It seemed to be her favorite position. She certainly reacted that way, cumming after a few minutes of sometimes awkward thrusts.

I remained hard when I withdrew, and both ladies teased the hardness, but it eventually softened though it never quite went flaccid, at least during our shower.

We made it to dinner just as the others were sitting down. Two people I hadn’t met. An older, fairly tall and fairly voluptuous raven haired woman, what would be called an English Rose, I recognized from theater magazines as Gayle, the director. And an even taller woman with short dirty blonde hair, slim yet obviously muscled, wearing tight black jeans that showed off her firm little ass and a black corset that gave cleavage to her small breasts. Sam was her name, and appropriate, because her strong jaw gave her a somewhat masculine look. Except for the corset both her short hair and her smallish ass gave her an ambiguous sexuality. Her focus throughout the meal was engaging Gayle, who seemed a little nervous at first, but by the end looked to be comfortable, enjoying Sam’s company.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.