Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse - Cover

Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

From the Video Blog of Ariel, the First Immortal Whore

We all took our own time to recover from the abrupt departure of Gloria Greenway. She was a stark reminder that we might not all succeed. To me, she was also a reminder that whoring is important business for the ephemerals. All her hopes for safety were placed in her application to the guild. And in a few seconds they were all dashed.

What will she do now? What will ... what can I do to help her? Will the rest of the group stand behind her?

Florence and Bruce were subdued. I am glad. In the class, it felt like Bruce didn’t care that he was destroying someone’s hope for safety. He says that asking the trainee to make that choice all alone increases the number who stick with the guild. I don’t like it, even though I guess I can understand why the trainers do that.

Eventually it is time to continue, and we gather again as a class. Florence asks Aubrielle and I to strip again. By the end of the class we will all be naked together.

I need to finish my round of the students; only Nathan and Bruce got their chance to play with me.

By this point it is liberating. I’m comfortable in my body. I approach one of the trainees and offer my body. Some of them try to excite me.

I am not sure what Nora is doing. She is looking at me. I don’t think she’s examining me like Aubrielle. She’s been touching and looking. First she was looking at my legs, then touching my face. She spent some time on my breasts, but it wasn’t really sexy. “Nora what are you doing?”

“Ah, sorry. Ain’t often ya get a chance to just look at a body. See how someone else’s put together, ya know.

“Look at your legs! Look how ya move. An your face, it’s so smooth.”

“So, I’m your art model? And here I thought I was a whore for your pleasure?”

“An a girl’s gotta choose? Well, ya must know, I’d roll with ya any time ya’d have me.” Nora is nothing if not dedicated. I find myself wrapped in her arms. Yeah, she knows what sexy is when she gets down to it.

She doesn’t work up to things though: she jumps right in. Her lips are on mine, frantic and hot. I’m not there, at least not ready for something that fast. She notices and slows down. That does it for me; soon we’re in sync, making out in front of everyone.

She’s strong like I thought. I bet she could lift me. I feel the muscles as she wraps me in her arms. She knows her strength though. Once we find a pace, her strength comes across as confidence. She’s got a leg between mine. She knows how to kiss.

But she has taken up her time. I grin at her. “We should continue this later.”

“Aye!”

“So, Ariel”—Aubrielle grins mischievously—”are you taking goody Smith up on her offer from this morning?”

“I just said I’d ... what do you mean?”

Aubrielle pats my cheek. “O, not that. Her cunt slops—will you be having them?” Her smile covers her face now, but it’s not entirely a friendly smile. I guess I had that coming: asking her to explain what Nora said was humiliating.

Before I could come up with an answer, Samantha jumped in. “An the rest of us? It’d be so nasty to give ya my cunt slops too. Like to have ya clean me up—especially if ya’d like it. An to show ya where we’d been an rub your face in it an all. So like ya wanna do that kind o’nasty stuff?”

“I—” What should I say?

While I was trying to figure out what I felt and how to explain it, Florence responded. “If Ariel is turned on by something and wants any of your help in getting it, you should generally provide it. But if it is because Ariel is turned on, Ariel should be doing the asking.

“If you are turned on by Ariel doing something, she should generally help you out. But if it’s because it’s something you think Ariel likes, it gets more complicated. You need to make sure you’re honest about who wants something and make sure you’re listening to Ariel not deciding who she is for her. You need to respect her actual desires, not what you think they are.

“Or is it some group bonding game you’re playing? You’re all letting Ariel clean you up cause she liked doing that once and somehow cunt slops have become a thing for your class? If Ariel and everyone else feel good about that, it’s fine. But if you go that way, I suspect Princess Aubrielle’s going to be playing a lot of games with commoners.

“That can all be great so long as it’s something everyone wants—so long as it actually works to form a team rather than forcing someone into a role.”

Aubrielle frowned at Nora. “No matter whatever else we shall decide here, one thing is clear. Goody Smith, you have succeeded in etching the image of cunt slops into our world, a permanent scar on the soul of everyone in this room.”

Nora scrunched up her face while she worked through what the princess said. “Why thank ya, your highness. Ya’s saying I done captured something vivid?”

“That, at least, is certainly true.”

Florence must have a lot of experience doing this training. Her explanation is clear and cut to the heart of what bothered me. “Just cause Hulda and I were being nasty like that once doesn’t mean I’ll always want to. And I don’t want it to be a way of mocking me, or all I’m known for.”

Samantha’s mouth was open and her eyes wide. When she noticed me looking at her, she looked down and would not meet my eyes. “Ain’t mocking ya none. Sorry ma’am. I just ... I thought to join someone doing something dirty they liked ... Also ... ya know, once in my life to take the lead ... to take charge? would of been nice.”

“Knowing you want it that way makes me a lot more interested. Yeah, it does turn me on some, and giving you something you want is what I’m here for. Florence, how does it work between trainees. If a client wanted to take the lead and feed me their cream pie (or clean up a man), I generally would. I’d learn doing it with Samantha, but it’s not like she’s going to run into clients who want that.”

“She’s not?” Florence looked at me with eyes raised. “Would you have said the same of Goodwench Brown?”

“Oh! I guess I did want exactly that from Hulda. But when does it come more about satisfying her urges than training? How does that effect things?”

“Ariel, that’s the right question. You will all need to get good at figuring that out. There’s nothing wrong with asking another whore to help you have fun. We all do: we all enjoy ourselves. But be honest about it. Especially if you are asking for training more than once, figure out when it turns from training to just fun. Make sure you and they are still interested. And if it’s fun, be fair about who is paying.”

Aubrielle looked nervous. “So, what about treating this as a group bonding thing? Would you be our group’s girl who’s into all the dirty stuff?”

“What and you all would have fun guiding me into being dirty?”

She nodded.

I am interested. I think there are things to work through. It could get old. But if it was actually done out of respect, it sounds like it could be a way to grow closer together and push each other to be stronger whores. “Perhaps, especially if we can talk it through when it doesn’t work.” I wonder if she will play her part. “What about you? Are you ready for me to whore you out to a group of commoners?”

Her mouth formed an O of surprise. “No, but I’d like to be. Will you all help me get there?” There are nods around the room.

“So, is this how we’re going to be? Finding the things that challenge and excite each other and using them all, talking through any problems?”

My eyes linger on Xavier. With Gloria gone, he’s the one I am most worried about. He shakes his head. “Immortals’re going to be hard for me. I’m not ready to be pushed on this. I don’t want to hold the rest of you back though.”

I ask Florence if she has any advice.

“You are doing Bruce and my job without our help. Forming a bond within your group improves your chances of success and gives you a stronger support network.

“As for Xavier: Ariel needs to push Xavier when he’s her client. He needs to succeed at that to be a member. At the same time, Xavier should make sure no one feels that he’s challenging them unfairly especially if he doesn’t want to be challenged. Xavier do you think you could talk through something even with Ariel?”

“I hope so. I know I need to. If I’m having trouble, can you and Bruce help?”

“Absolutely.”

It sounds like Samantha is getting her way. Aubrielle and I–probably others later—will be in for the advanced course at whoring. Each of these challenges still fills me with nervousness, but excitement is starting to outshine the nervousness. “Okay, we have a plan. Looks like I’m in for cunt slops, Nora’s in for some retribution for that image, and we’re all working on Aubrielle. And we’re all committed to taking care of each other.”

Nora looks flustered. “That’s what they are though. I ain’t seeing why you’s all gettin worked up over cunt slops.”

“Oh, we’ll show you.” I smile at her.

The rest of the class passes without event. We are free to work together either practicing being whores or getting to know each other. Florence and Bruce plan to work with us individually or in small groups.


I lie on my bed. The door is cracked open indicating I’m available. There’s a tapping at the door; it opens to reveal Nathan. “Hi, can I come in?”

“Yeah.”

He enters; I scoot to make room for him on the bed. I wonder whether I should sit up. It probably does not matter: I think I’ll be horizontal soon enough. We are clothed, for the moment at least. I’m wearing a simple dress; my shoulders are bare except for the thin straps. I didn’t bother to put on a bra. Everyone has already seen me naked. Nathan of course is in his robes.

He sits on the middle of the bed and turns to look at me. His movements are tentative and he holds himself close. We are both a bit nervous. “Hi, Ariel.”

“Hi yourself. Is this as awkward for me as it is for you?”

“Yeah.” A grin flits across his face. “We’re gonna need to get better at this aren’t we?”

“Yes. But it’s the first real day. I think we’re doing well enough.”

I continue, “Have you come to make good on your offer?”

He nods. “I guess Bruce got there first though.”

It takes me a moment to remember I was teasing him about being the first male whore I’d fuck. I laugh. “Yeah, that was something!”

“Are you okay? He was kind of rough with how he treated you.”

“It was sudden. I get it though. In the immortal world, it would be somewhat unusual for a whore to be connected enough that she would even want a client to find her release. We’re working to be more emotionally open than the immortal world, so we’re going to have to get used to being left hanging in several different ways.”

“I had no idea whoring was so hard.”

“You’re telling me! I thought it was just me though. I thought I just didn’t know what is involved because I am immortal.”

“No, not just you! I didn’t expect what Bruce did. And Gloria!”

“Yeah! That is sad.”

That killed the conversation. I wouldn’t be a good whore if I just sat here though. “So, do you want to be the client or the whore?”

“I ... do we have to do it that way? I kind of want to get to know you.”

I grin at him. “Is that code for ‘I don’t want to have sex?’” I am sure it isn’t. But I feel like teasing him.

“No! You know that, don’t you?”

“I had a strong guess.”

“I’d just rather take things naturally.”

“You can start by getting comfortable. Lie down next to me so I’m not having to look up at you.”

He stretches out beside me. I reach an arm around him and look into his face. “When you introduced yourself, you said something about combining sex and fire magic.”

He looks puzzled. “I did? I don’t remember ... but I did talk about Elemental Fire Magic and about sex magic.”

“Yeah, that’s what I meant. I thought they were together.”

“No, although ... actually, once you get to be artisan rank in one magic, you can start combining in other magical disciplines you know. So, yeah, I guess I could do that.”

“So what? Fire Come? blast away your lover as liquid fire explodes from your cock?”

He winced. “That doesn’t sound fun. I mean, yeah, probably you could do something like that. But more usefully, you could use sex to combine the mana of two or more mages and do a ritual cast of Fire Conflagration to start a battle with a bang.”

“Could you combine other types of magic. Like life magic for healing?”

“Oh, sure. I think that’s quite common. I think you get a little bit of healing with the sex magic that comes with Whorecraft.”

“Are there multiple kinds of sex magic?”

“Sure. For whores, it’s typically all bundled into Whorecraft. I don’t know the details because we haven’t been initiated yet. But I think that might be all around best. Whores, succubi, priests of the Great Lady, and a few others have sex magic they use or can train to others. The version whores can train is somewhat different. Mostly, I guess, it doesn’t have anything built in.”

“Built in?”

“You know, Cure Disease, and all the midwife stuff and all that. Actually cure disease is a great example of combining sex and life magic. As a healing spell, it’s late beginner or artisan rank. But as part of Whorecraft I bet we get it the week we are initiated.”

“This is all cool, but you promised me something more interesting.” My mouth reached for his lips. It took him a moment to respond, but we are exchanging feather kisses.

I work loose the belt around his robes. There’s another hook at the top. Then I pull the robes over his arm. I know I’m being forward. I think this is what we’ll need to succeed though. Hulda had no hesitation in stripping. And we both know where we want this to go.

He spends a few moments getting out of his robes. I take the opportunity to shed my dress.

We’re there, skin to skin. Our lips tangle. This time, there is passion. Nathan smells nice. I run my hand up and down his back. His body is warm. It is good to touch him.

It is good to open to his touch. He strokes my side. Our lips are still joined. I pull away for air and begin to stroke his chest. He is hairy. It is wiry between my fingers.

“It feels so strange to be naked with a lover so soon. But I like your smell. And I think you will work with me to help this whore stuff all work out. You know it’s hard too.”

“Do you need me to slow down?”

“No.”

“Good.” He holds me to him. I can feel his cock pressing against my leg. We’re not quite ready for that. It feels good to know it’s there; to know that’s where we’re headed, but not to need to fuck before we’re ready.

I kiss down his neck. He is playing with my breast. That also feels good. It feels safe to practice giving away my body with Nathan. His hand is tracing circles of warmth on my back.

“How is your hand so warm?”

“Fire magic. Much simpler than a spell. I’m just trailing heat against you.”

“It is nice.”

“I think you’re hot.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, the way you played with Princess Aubrielle ... and what you did to get interested in whoring. Even getting everyone behind helping Gloria. I think you’ve got everyone’s attention.”

“And that’s hot?”

“To me, yeah.”

Now he’s kissing my neck. That has tingles running all down me. I reach and stroke him. He’s hard. I run my hand along his length. Soon he will be in me.

I like that Nathan will be helping me get used to this. It feels good to have him nibbling on my neck. It feels good to share myself with him. He’s confident. He thinks I am hot. He’s in this with me; together we will find how to open ourselves to clients.

I’m rubbing up against him. He climbs on top of me. “Uh huh,” I say.

He’s strong and confident. My legs are spread; he is between them.

I reach between us and guide him to my entrance. I’m wetter than I was with Bruce. It takes him two strokes to fill me.

There’s a man on top of me. He respects me; he thinks I am hot. I feel hot and sexy. I’m offering myself. I’m letting him fuck me—I’m inviting him to use my body. Together we’re gaining comfort with each other and with the idea of offering ourselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.