Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse - Cover

Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

From the Video Blog of Ariel, the First Immortal Whore

The training brothel is nothing like the main Whores Guild building. It’s a single-story sprawling wooden building, not the three-story colossus of the main Whores Guild. The front is nice though: polished hardwood doors under a carved facade. But I’m headed around back to the members entrance.

I stand outside, looking at the door. I can’t believe I’m doing this. That’s true at so many levels. I cannot believe I’m streaming so much of my training. What happens if I fail: will I treat much of the gaming world to the excruciatingly public humiliation of not cutting it as a whore?

Even if I succeed, I’m putting what I do out there for everyone. There will be plenty of people in the immortal world who view the most private aspects of my life in game. At first, I thought that I could hide from that in Phoenix Rising itself, but I know that’s not true now. Immortals at least will learn as word spreads. So I’ll be facing people here who’ve seen all the nasty things I’ve done. Many of them will assume that I’ll do those things with them.

And if they are respectful and have a bit of gold, I guess I will. My sex tingles when I think that. But I’m also nervous—worried about whether I will feel respected. What will it be like?

While I’m standing there, Nora arrives. “What’s ya waiting for?” she asks.

“Thinking about how humiliating some of this is. Thinking about how everyone’s going to know our intimate lives. I guess my mind wandered.”

“Aye, Right nervous myself.”

“Me, too. Shall we go in together and watch each other’s backs?”

“Aye, can do that.”

Nora opens the door and we walk through. We check in. We each get a small room. It’s little more than a bed and wash stand, but it is somewhere for us to sleep. We’ll be spending most of our time here, at least until we are initiated into the guild and Whorecraft skill.

I find my room and then head to the main training room. Unlike the classroom in the main Whores Guild, this training space is more comfortable. There are couches around the edge with a couple of beds in the middle.

I can guess what will be happening on those beds. It is kind of the point of being a whore after all. Yet this is all very public. In this blog, I’m showing the immortal world. And in the game, it looks like we’ll be practicing in front of the entire class.

I bet real-world prostitutes don’t go through this kind of training. Of course, we’re in a game. Fucking and Oral Sex are skills that you can level up in, Along with Humiliation and Exhibition. The Whores Guild is the elite of sex in the same way that the Warriors Guild trains the elite at fighting. Also, sex in this world has evolved to meet the erotic interests of immortals. So, it’s not surprising that it’s more exposed than the real world. I’m sure in a public brothel there are plenty of rooms for immortals who don’t want to throw it all out there, but here, for us trainees, it looks like we’ll be on display.

I’m nervous. Nora is off in her room. So, when Princess Aubrielle Berman enters, I call to her. “Your Highness, would you care to join me?”

“Thank you, yes.” She sweeps across the room and sits next to me on a couch.

“A lot of us are nervous,” I say.

For a moment, I think she’s not going to answer. Then she turns to me and speaks quietly. “Me, too. I am not used to admitting vulnerability: nobles often look for advantage. Yet hear, it seems that I shall learn to be vulnerable.”

“How important is being a whore to you?”

“It will significantly shape my life, but I will be well if I do not end up a whore.”

“What’s the value for you? I imagine it is not the money.”

She laughs. “Hardly. I have a fair degree of safety from rape from my position, but true safety would be valuable. Mostly though, the skills and the position. The sorts of things young Samantha dreams of, I can achieve.”

Nora stood in the door. I motion her over; she takes a couch next to Aubrielle and I.

The princess continues, “There are practical advantages. We need to offer companions for visitors. Offering a night with a member of the family is a way to bestow great favor. Add whore to the mix and there’s much more flexibility in what such an offer means. Is it a night’s romp? Is it a prelude to an alliance? Is it a hint about how easy someone is to suborn? Who can tell with a noble whore.”

The remaining members of our group have trickled in. We are all present, waiting for Florence and Bruce.

We do not have long to wait. They enter together and stand near the door. “Welcome,” Bruce says, “today, we’re going to get to know each other in every sense of the word. Today we’ll start working together as whores. We’ll be trading off and mixing up who is whore and who is client.

“You might ask why we don’t have real clients in here. They come later.” He paused slightly. “No one is laughing at my joke?” Several of us groan.

“Before you work with clients, we want to build a team. We want you to practice in settings where everyone understands how nervous you are—where we all understand the vulnerability. Besides, whores working together are more common than you might think. We put on shows. We work together with clients. We have our own needs and we help each other out.

“But before I start, does anyone have any outside activities they need to disclose?”

I’m glad he asked. What I did with Hulda yesterday before going to the mines counts, and I easily could have forgotten to tell him. So I explain. Bruce asks if I’ve worked with Hulda before.

Soon, he is quizzing me on the sordid details of the cream pie quest in front of the entire class. They are all staring at me. I think mostly with fascination. No one is disgusted. Gloria is not happy though: her eyes are wide and she has her hands clenched in her lap.

Nora looks at me. “Ya can have my cunt slops whenever ya like, Ariel.”

“Wow, Nora, that’s an image,” Xavier says.

“I ain’t seeing the problem.”

Aubrielle answers, “It’s a rather vulgar way of putting it. You could talk around the details.”

Florence shakes her head. “But what Ariel did is vulgar. How did you feel when Nora offered you her cunt slops, Ariel?”

I’m rubbing my legs together; I must be wet and I’m definitely turned on. I blush scarlet. “It’s humiliating. She’s so matter-of-fact about it. And slops sounds so dirty. But it turns me on. Florence is right: what I was doing was incredibly dirty, and that’s a lot of the appeal.”

Florence says, “But Aubrielle has a point too. How we approach clients affects how comfortable they are. A client who is nervous about eating a cream pie might not want to think of it as dirty. Or if they do in their own mind, they might not want to hear us talk about it being dirty. Unless someone specifically asks for it, even if we talk about an activity as dirty, we won’t talk about the client as dirty. I don’t think any of us here will forget Nora’s image.”

Bruce gives me some homework. “Ariel, I want you to talk to our laundry staff and tell them your fantasy and what you and Hulda did.” That’s going to be embarrassing. I wonder if this story will get easier to tell if I try enough times.

“If no one else has anything?” He pauses. “Let’s get started. Aubrielle front and center!”

Aubrielle stands in the center of the room. She’s trying to hide her nervousness, but I can tell it is hard for her. She’s breathing rapidly and holding her hands together.

“Xavier, would you like to undress Aubrielle?” Bruce asks. He stands.

“Bruce,” I ask, “may I give her support? Aubrielle would that be good?”

“Sure, if she wants that.” Aubrielle motions me over.

“Master Whore,” Xavier says, “how do you want me to go about it?”

“That’s up to you. You should work on approaching another’s body with confidence. She’s practicing offering her body to be used; you will all take turns. Aubrielle is also practicing giving control to a commoner.”

Aubrielle’s gown is complicated. I don’t think she could undress herself. Xavier starts with her shoes though, and with her help has them off. He is confused by the gown. I don’t blame him: there are a lot of laces and hooks. He has to back up a few times as things get tangled.

It quickly becomes apparent that Aubrielle isn’t sure either. She is flushed. “I have maids to help me out of this. I’ve never done this on my own.”

“Ya’ve never undressed yourself?” Samantha asks.

“Not often. Not in something this fancy certainly. We might have to just cut it.” I’m proud of Aubrielle; she is visibly embarrassed, but is not ridiculing Xavier. She didn’t even snap at Samantha.

Samantha’s eyes are wide. I cannot tell whether she’s more amazed by someone having so many servants she cannot undress herself or being willing to destroy a gown that is probably more expensive than all the money she’s seen in her life.

“Your highness,” Gloria interrupts, “might I take a look?”

“Please! Have you worked on anything like this?”

“Not exactly. I think we supply cloth for this, but my family are not dressmakers of that quality.” She examined the gown. “I think that if you unlace starting down your right side, Xavier can untangle things.”

Gloria was right, and soon the princess is in her chemise. Even a princess’s chemise can only be so complicated, and Xavier has it removed.

Even naked, Aubrielle is stunning. She displays a perfect hourglass figure: she doesn’t have my belly and her narrow waist sweeps out into a more pronounced bottom than I have. And her hair! She is not a fighter; there is no reason to keep it short. It rolls in a cascade down her back, to her butt. She came to training today with it gathered in a simple comb, but Xavier has removed that and placed it with her clothes.

He plays with her hair and strokes her body. I think she might be relaxing a bit. Her lips quirk up as she glances at me.

Bruce suggests that each of us take a turn playing with Aubrielle. This is surreal. It’s like nothing that happens in the immortal world. She’s supposed to just wander around and let us do whatever we’re going to do. She can say no at any time. There are limits, but we don’t entirely know what they are. It’s part sexy, part awkward, all deeply vulnerable. For her it must be humiliating, but no matter who you are, submitting to this would change you.

You can see when it really clicks for Xavier that he can actually play with the princess in his arms. It starts with that smile on his face. His haphazard stroking gains an intensity. He nibbles at her ear. She squeaks as he raises her chin to gain access to her neck and nibbles there. Tentatively, she puts an arm around him. She’s trying. I’d give her a thumbs up, but I can’t. He’s in the way now, kissing gently at her lips.

After a minute, Bruce coughs. “You’ll have your turn as her client soon enough. This is just a little practice for all of us.” Reluctantly Xavier steps away.

Nora steps up. “Your highness, can I?”

Bruce says, “She’s one of the trainees in your group, Nora. It’s not like you’re meeting her at the palace.”

“It’s fine, Nora,” Aubrielle says. “Bruce is right. Here I’m just a trainee.”

“Master Bruce, I’s like to think she’d say aye, but ain’t gonna risk it. Ya can kick me out of whoring. She ... can do whatever her highness pleases.”

“Ya really sure your highness?”

Aubrielle nods.

“Okay.” Nora starts combing through Aubrielle’s hair, pulling sections apart and looking at it.

She picks up the princess’s feet one at a time. She looks at them, prods at the foot and each toe, and then puts them down. She opens the princess’s mouth and examines her teeth. She looks at the arms, the legs, all over her body. Her touch is deft but impersonal. She does this all without saying a word; she simply moves Aubrielle’s body.

She finishes and whispers into Aubrielle’s ear for a few moments. The princess snorts. Her whole body blushes. She’s shaking; I can’t tell whether it’s from rage, excitement or some combination.

I’m next. I stand and hug her. “How are you doing?” My voice is soft. I think Nora and Bruce can hear me but perhaps not the rest of the group.

“This is the training I need. It is not easy.”

“So what did Nora tell you?”

Aubrielle shivers. “She told me”—she starts again, this time loud enough for everyone to hear—”She told me that I had fine flesh. She said that were I a horse, she would have me shod and sold for a fine price right quick.”

What was Nora thinking? That didn’t seem respectful at all. I had a conversation with Hulda about how sometimes it can be okay if someone is just drooling over you, wanting to fuck. But this ... evaluating her like a horse?

Nora blushes even brighter than Aubrielle. “Nay, your highness, that weren’t the important part.”

Aubrielle whimpers as I hold her. She clutches me.

Nora continues, “i told her I was proud of her. Ain’t easy for a princess to be examined by a commoner like that. I done it like she’s a horse because I bet she’s seen that before. Couldn’t think of anything more humiliating. An I done that, and she done great. She’s gonna be a right fine whore.”

Aubrielle turns in my arms to face Nora. “No, being examined like that was not the most humiliating. Being told by a commoner that I had done well ... told as if it might matter is not quite the most humiliating thing ever.” She’s almost whispering, she’s speaking so softly now. “The only thing worse is knowing that it did matter: feeling good that you thought I’d done something hard.” She’s pressed up against me again.

“Aubrielle,” I ask, “do you want to get comfortable with commoners? At the end of this do you want to be able to go into a room of rowdy miners and sell yourself? Or do you just want to get past this training and whore yourself to the nobility?”

I still haven’t been able to tell if she’s enjoying this or really angry. It’s quite intense for her. But I’m starting to wonder if it is Aubrielle I’m smelling. If so, it doesn’t smell like the sour tang of fear.

A few moments later, she answers, “Not just the nobility. I want everything I can get out of this training. In the long run I will be stronger if I face my humiliation selling myself to a commoner.”

“Do you want my ... our help doing that?”

“Yes.”

“And you offer your help to us in facing our challenges?”

“Yes.”

By this point I am dying to ask whether she’s actually excited by this. But I don’t have to just ask. What I’m about to do is so hard. You don’t just do this. Except clients will want me to approach them with surety; some will want more than that. So, I ask her to spread her legs and place my hand between them. She’s drenched. I place two fingers deep inside her pussy. “Are you normally this wet?”

“No.”

I start stroking her. It feels so incredibly taboo to just spread someone open and start finger fucking them without any sort of permission—without even a date, drinks, or any real conversation. How will I feel when it’s my turn. I know this is the sort of thing we’re supposed to be doing, but I need to make sure she’s okay. “You know I’ll stop if you don’t want this.”

“I know,” she says. But she’s pressing herself to me and spreading her legs wider to give me access.

“Did it turn you on to hear Nora call you fine flesh?”

“Not much.”

“Oh, so it was the rest—a commoner telling you that you were doing good?” I have an idea. “Or was it having all of us know that Nora’s opinion mattered? You want to be fine flesh for a commoner? You want us to think you’re doing good?”

She whimpers.

“Are you gonna be the first whore in our group to come? Are you gonna let me fuck your pussy—your cunt—right here until you come on my hand? All because a blacksmith humiliated you and told us all you’re doing a good job?

“I bet you are. You’re moaning like a real slut.” In the moment, people’s sex sounds are beautiful. She’s whimpering and moaning in front of the entire group.

“If I make you ask for it, will you?”

“For what?”

“Ask me to finish you off; ask me to frig you until you come. Tell me you want to be a slut for all of us.”

“Please, Ariel!”

She’s breathing heavily enough that long sentences are hard. But I want her to work for it. I want her to commit to being a whore and slut in front of all of us. “Tell me you want to be a slut.”

“I am a slut!”

By this point I’m holding much of her weight. I’ve slowed down my fingers inside her. She’s snorting and panting. “That works too. And ask me to frig you until you come. Or would you rather me just step aside and let the next person gently pet you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.