Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut - Cover

Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When I was fourteen I stumbled onto a porno web site that changed my life forever. When I saw a web site featuring an adult bookstore that was in my hometown, I got very excited.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Porn Theatre  

It was Monday and I walked to meet this, Tom person. How did he know so much about me? He wrote in his letter that he had sent all the pop up adds to my computer, that he turned me towards kinky sex. How did he know I’d be into it? All my friends would freak out if they got pop ups to fisting sites. What did he intend to do with the pictures?

I was excited and nervous, but for some reason, I anticipated meeting this guy. I wore some tight shorts and a little tee shirt. I didn’t realize how slutty it was, until I looked at myself in my full-length mirror. I had a visible camel toe, the shorts were so tight.

He probably just wanted to fuck me anyway, which is fine with me as long as he doesn’t tell anyone. It got me excited knowing this guy was blackmailing me for sex.

The parking lot was empty except for a few cars. I was just about to reach the door when it opened. A handsome light skinned black guy dressed casually said.

“Hi Tammy, my name is Tom and it is a pleasure to meet you, come in.”

He seemed nice, I walked in and looked around. All I saw was some hard core posters on the wall, when he escorted me into an office.

“You look very sexy Tammy, turn around for me.”

I mindlessly did what he ordered.

“Very hot. Ok this is the way it’s going to be, first you will come here every day after school to get fucked. You’re too young to work out in the open, so you’ll work a couple hours every day in the booth. Second, you’ll start making hard-core porn, don’t worry, you’ll wear a disguise. Third you will think of me as your master, and always obey everything I say. If you don’t do everything I say I will show your Mom, and all of your friends the pictures.” Said Tom, scaring, and exciting me at the same time.

I thought about what he said, and I couldn’t help dripping with excitement, by the way he humiliated me. I was just an innocent little girl, being forced to do these awful things. That somehow made any guilt I had go away. I tried convincing myself I was a good girl. I didn’t really want to whore out my pussy.

“First strip off those clothes and put these on.” He threw me a tiny black Lycra skirt and a tee shirt cut so small it would show the bottom of my tits, if I had tits, and a pair of high heels that looked like they belonged to a stripper. Tom left the office while I dressed. When he came to get me I was staring at a mirror, I looked like the little slut I’d became.

“That’s better you little fuck slut, now your ready to meet some friends of mine.” Tom said as he pushed me out the door.

I saw the row of booths where I fucked and sucked so many cocks. As we walked past the booths it finally hit me that I was going to be gang fucked for the first time, my pussy was dripping cunt cream at the thought. It became funny that I still believed I was a good girl, if given the choice I would not fuck all of these perverts; yeah right.

When we got to the front of the store there were three guys all looking at porno magazines. They put the porno down to stare at me. They must have liked what they saw, they started grabbing their crotches and making crude comments. Soon hands were touching me gently.

I’d better be the hot slut they want me to be or else. I went to a table that had porno magazines on it, I bent over the table, legs wide apart and let all the guys see my pussy. I started to caress my pussy and I found out that I wasn’t just wet, I was soaking.

My emotions were a mix of humiliation and desire for more. Without thinking of the guys and the show I was giving them, I let myself go and had I strong orgasm in front of them.

They hooted and hollered, telling Tom he’d found a live one. The more slutty I acted, the better chance I had to keep the pictures away from my family and friends, I thought.

“Tell us you’re a slut, talk dirty, and tell us how much you want it.” Tom was ordering me, so I better comply.

“I am a slut ... I like being a slut! I’m usually a good girl but right now I’m a slut who wants it ... Come on guys give it to me.”

It was the audience and the humiliation in front of other people that had caused this sudden sexual excitement. The realization that I would probably do it again, caused a familiar flush of heat to surge through my loose dripping pussy.

One of the nameless men stripped to reveal a huge cock while another fingered my bigger than average cunt. I stayed bent over the table hoping that big dick would find my pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.