Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut - Cover

Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When I was fourteen I stumbled onto a porno web site that changed my life forever. When I saw a web site featuring an adult bookstore that was in my hometown, I got very excited.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Porn Theatre  

It has been a week since I first visited the glory-hole. My dreams have been more intense ever since that first cock entered my mouth. I also discovered through my dreams that I loved to have my cunt hole stretched. I ordered a bigger dildo thinking it would curve my appetite for orgasms, but all it’s done is make me want to stretch my hole even more.

The ten-inch monster arrived yesterday and I haven’t gone more than an hour without stretching my pussy. When it first arrived I didn’t think it would fit in my little cunt, but with all that cunt cream and a little determination, I pushed eight inches of the monster into my growing pussy. I came so hard that first time I shook with convulsions and passed out.

In this dream I was naked and laid out on a small bed, I was surrounded by naked men. Again, because of the light I could not see there faces. The difference was they had giant cocks where their hands and arms should be. All these men, all these cocks.

In my dream my pussy began throbbing, begging for these cocks. The first man placed his fist on my fat pussy lips. The giant cock head on the end of his arm thrust forward with power. A giant cock, a fist cock, was now moving in and out of my cunt with increasing speed. The other cocks began caressing me.

In my dream, I felt a huge orgasm start to build, cocks replacing hands, cock everywhere, soon nothing but cocks, like snakes, but cock-snakes. I felt that I’d fallen in a pit filled with giant cocks that slithered. It felt wonderful, they would slither to my face and explode cum all over me. They dragged cum all over my body, slipping and sliding all around.

In my dream I had a powerful orgasm and awoke. I felt so satisfied, I looked down and the dildo was still in my cunt. I drove the dildo into my cunt, fucking myself harder and harder. Soon I was gasping with every stroke, as I felt myself losing control.

These powerful dreams were all I thought about. My orgasms were taking up all of my time. This is what addiction must be like, to need something so bad nothing else matters ... I don’t care, this feels too good to stop.

It was Saturday and my mom was going out, so I thought it would be a good time for some anonymous sex at the glory-hole. I wanted to take my new dildo with me. I felt sluttish and had an idea.

I tied my new dildo in my pussy and around my hips so I could walk around without the dildo falling out. Next, a long skirt so know one could tell I had a giant dildo shoved up my little girl cunt.

I walked down the street slowly, the pleasure was almost too much to bear. I had to stop every once and awhile to calm down. If anyone approached me I’d tell them I was sick or something,

I wandered what people would think if they knew I had a big dildo shoved up my fourteen year-old cunt. I sort of wanted some men to catch me, to know I was slut needing cock. I tried to put these thoughts out of my head, or I would end up getting raped.

When I arrived at the ladder it was difficult to climb, my pussy throbbed around the fat dildo. As soon as I shut the trap door my clothes came off. I left the dildo tied up in my cunt and squatted down waiting for my first dick of the day.

A large black dick came threw the hole and I sucked it as if I were starving for cum. I bounced up and down on the dildo, loving every second of my debauchery. I came as soon as the dick exploded in my mouth, the cum tasted so good to me, it made my orgasm more intense.

I licked at the next dick slower, the head was smooth and slick with my saliva and I licked the beautiful shaft from top to bottom, until several minutes later I heard a groan coming from the next stall that was quickly followed by my mouth being jetted with thick spurts of hot cum! Swallowing every drop, I licked and sucked the head clean and gave it one last loving suck before it was pulled from my mouth and disappeared into the hole in the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.