Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut - Cover

Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When I was fourteen I stumbled onto a porno web site that changed my life forever. When I saw a web site featuring an adult bookstore that was in my hometown, I got very excited.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Porn Theatre  

I walked home in a daze after my first night as a glory hole slut. My fourteen year-old pussy was wet with excitement, drying cum running down my face, I felt like the sluttish girls in the movies I’d been watching all night. I couldn’t wait until I could go again, but I’d have to be careful there couldn’t be too many fourteen-year-old sluts in the world.

I was daydreaming in every class, wondering what my friends would think of me if they knew I’d swallowed cum from a man’s dick last night. I was tired from being up so late and cumming so much, I fell asleep in last period study hall.

My dreams were graphic. I saw big black dicks, some fucking me, some squirting cum on me.

I couldn’t make out any faces. Just giant cock in my mouth and I sucked and slobbered on it grunting, squealing and drooling as all my holes got worked over and over. The faceless dick came on my face and another cock went in my mouth.

I couldn’t stop shaking and snorting as all my holes were fucked, my ass hole was stretched open so wide I couldn’t stand it. People were jerking off all around me and I kept getting my face drenched with cum over and over as all the different sized cocks filled my mouth and cunt.

I couldn’t help but scream on the cock fucking my mouth. I push my ass up to get more of him as they all laughed and I heard someone say, “The hole wants more.” He punched it in deeper as I moaned and snorted.

I was fucked like that over and over in my dream, with all kinds of cocks and toys constantly fucking my holes. There was so much cum all over me, they kept laughing calling me a fuck hole and nothing but three holes to use...

I awoke suddenly to everyone looking at me. My teacher asked if everything was all right, I thought quickly and said I had a bad dream, everyone seemed satisfied and went back to what they were doing.

I could feel my very wet pussy tingling with the thought of the intense dream I’d just had. Should I reach under my desk and stroke my needy cunt? No I’d better wait.

On the walk home my pussy gushed with cunt cream. I wondered if I’d made a wet spot everyone could see. I felt my slick cunt lips sliding back and forth against each other. I wanted desperately to touch my cunt, I teased myself by waiting.

When I got home and ran to my room, like an addict needing a fix. Pulling off my soaked panties as I entered, having stripped my top and shorts in the hallway. I took a deep breath from the soaked crotch, I was hornier then I’d ever been, it was so exciting.

I new what my pussy needed, and as soon as my eight-inch dildo was in my loose wet cunt, I came hard and passed out on my bed, and began dreaming again.

A faceless man lubed up his whole arm in front of my face, it dripped thick globs of lube, he got behind me and I felt him work his giant hand into my hole as my face got covered with cum once more.

Faceless cocks everywhere fucking and cumming, a huge fist pushing into my huge cunt, I awoke gasping again. What does it mean, why was I so horny all the time? I decided to go back to the bookstore as soon as I could, I needed more cock.

The next day was Saturday so I convinced my mother I was going to study at a friends house, she shouldn’t expect me until nine or ten. I didn’t expect her to let me stay out later than ten, so I didn’t push it. I left for the bookstore at twelve noon. Seven or eight hours of cock pounding should satisfy me.

I decided to wear a sundress to the glory-hole so it would be easier to get fucked. My pussy soon soaked my panties, so I took them off halfway to the bookstore, I felt dirty walking with no panties.

When I reached the ladders I noticed most of the trap doors were open, this excited me somehow, as if there would be more cocks for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.