Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut - Cover

Big Cunt Glory-hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When I was fourteen I stumbled onto a porno web site that changed my life forever. When I saw a web site featuring an adult bookstore that was in my hometown, I got very excited.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Porn Theatre  

When I was fourteen I stumbled onto a porno web site that changed my life forever. I’ve been playing with my pussy for as long as I could remember. When my parents bought me a computer a year ago, porn sites were the first sites. When I saw a web site featuring an adult bookstore that was in my hometown, I got very excited.

I always wanted to know what went on inside, and now I could take a tour without leaving my house. The website featured images of the interior and exterior. Rows of dirty magazines and videos, as well as a large assortment of sex toys.

Like I said before I had seen a lot of sex on-line and it made me horny, but I never wanted to actually do it with anybody. I mean, I’m just a little girl, and some of the things you see online look scary, but as long as I’m in the privacy of my own room, it’s so exciting I can’t keep my hand out of my panties.

I explored the web site with great interest, I read of the glory holes that could be found in the back. Apparently, men and women were fucking and sucking anonymously through a hole drilled between all of the rooms. Management simply requested that the occupants feed money into the video machine.

This was it, I thought, anonymous sex, I wandered how I could get in, it can’t be done, can it. My little pussy was dripping like never before. I had to go check it out, but first I have to masturbate.

I pulled my special shoebox from under my bed; I decided to use my biggest dildo, stretching my pussy was my favorite way to orgasm.

In case you’re wondering how a fourteen year old has a dildo collection, I told my mom I was buying Something online, borrowed her credit card, she trusts me, end of story. Let’s get back to the fucking of my cunt.

I slammed my pussy with the eight-inch dick, thinking of the bookstore. I loved having my pussy stretched out to the max and I know none of my friends at school would understand. That is what turned me on about the anonymous sex of a glory hole.

It was midnight and I was hiding in the woods behind the porn shop where the parking lot was. This must be the busiest time of the day, men were coming and going, I wanted in so bad.

I was paying so much attention to the bookstore I didn’t notice the drainpipe right away. With closer inspection I could see a small light. As I got closer I noticed the drainpipe disappearing into the hill. The pipe was 5 feet in diameter easy enough for anybody to walk in and out, which is what it was apparently made for.

There was another light at the end of the pipe, I could not see anything but the light look like it was 50 feet away, the same distance as the bookstore.

Could this be a way in I wondered. I shined my flashlight on the wall of the pipe for clues and got a big one.

‘THIS WAY FOR ANONYMOUS GLORY HOLE SEX, RESPECT OTHERS AND LOOK DOWN IF YOU PASS ANYONE IN THE TUNNEL’, was written on the tunnel wall.

I almost came in my pants and ran towards the light. When I reached the end there was a line of ladders going up, some trap doors were shut and some were open. I read what was written on the wall. ‘ONCE YOU’RE IN THE BOOTH LOCK THE HATCH, RESPECT EVERYONE’S PRIVACY, AND HAVE FUN.’

I made my way up the ladder, cautiously. After locking the hatch it was suddenly dark. A small green light indicated where to put the money. The video began and I took this time to look around.

It was pretty much what I expected, small, painted red with two 3 inch drilled opposite each other. I could stare at the video while jerking two cocks, or I could bend over fucking one while sucking the other.

It occurred to me I’d never sucked or fucked or kissed a boy for that matter. Instead of making me nervous as it should have, it only made me more maddened with lust, or maybe that was the intoxicating aroma.

I looked through the hole and a guy was just stepping inside, even with his movie playing I couldn’t make out his face in the darkness. I felt safe and began stroking my pussy through my shorts. I listened to the porn movie next to me and stared at the hole ready for anything.

I kept staring as he unzipped his fly reached in and pulled out his large erect cock. My first up close look at the real thing almost put me over the edge.

He immediately paused at my intake of Breath. Slowly, he guided his large member to the opening in the wall. Panic struck me as I realized what the man was about to do. I thought of fleeing, but my feet wouldn’t move. I heard sounds of passion coming from the stall next to mine where a man, another man could be heard jacking off to a porno movie. Why did I even come here? I wondered. What in the hell was a fourteen year-old virgin doing in a porno parlor? Oh God, I was so turned on by the sights, smells and sounds around me. And, now a REAL man was about to shove his erect cock through the hole in the wall for me to see.

The head of his enormous cock poked through the hole. I could hear the man whispering to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.