Fractured Souls - Cover

Fractured Souls

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 3: Best Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Best Friends - Kidnapped, imprisoned, and his best friend turned into a monster of a person, this is just the start of one of Tim's most challenging years of his life. As he survives each challenge, his abilities grow, requiring him to explore new ways to use them to protect himself, and sees the first signs of a greater power helping him. This book delves into realms of depravity that may be uncomfortable for some. Most m/m content is isolated into clearly marked skippable sections.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

August 3rd - August 4th, 1987

Holly had noticed the lump in my shorts after I had brought Tammy out but had waited to say something until we were on the highway.

Holly said, “You know what?”

I replied, “What?”

“If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you let them have their way with her.”

“If you didn’t know better.”

“Then what did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything, but you were right about her doing more than just tell them stories. I walked in on Tammy giving one of them a blow job and stopped it.”

Holly sighed, “I wish we could bring her real self out. I could really use another girl to talk to.”

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. I’m not really sure which Tammy is the real Tammy.”

“What do you mean? That slave bit isn’t the real Tammy. It couldn’t be.”

“Okay, the master-slave bit is not really her, but I’m not so sure about the rest. I mean, I think they are both the real Tammy. Like different parts of her. And the Tammy we’ve been talking to the past day has all Tammy’s memories and knowledge. I think once the slave commands have been removed, whatever is left will be the real Tammy. The point is, if you want to talk to her, you might as well do it now. Maybe you’ll find something out I can’t.”

“But,” she said before letting out a deep sigh.

A good ten minutes passed before she suddenly exclaimed, “OKAY! Wake her up so I can talk to her!”

“Shit, Holly. Do that again and I won’t have to wake her up,” I exaggerated. “Hey, you know what? I just thought of something. Yeah. That will work. Okay, wakey, wakey, Tammy.”

Tammy opened her eyes and stretched, then after looking over at me, she looked at Holly and said in a bewildered voice, “Who’s driving the car?”

“What?” Holly said. “What do you mean, who? Tim is.”

“He is?” Tammy said, looking at me, blankly. “But there isn’t anyone there.”

“She can’t see me or hear me, Holly,” I said, smiling. “Don’t talk to me. If she really starts to think I’m here, then she’ll be ripping her clothes off again.”

Holly stuttered out, “Oh. Ah, the car is being remote-controlled. You know, Tim’s dad is rich and, ah, well, you know.”

“Oh,” Tammy said very disappointedly.

After several minutes of silence where Holly almost said something before she chickened out, I said, “Come on, Holly. You wanted to talk, so talk. She is still your friend, no matter how she acts.”

Holly let out another sigh, then turned around to look at Tammy and said, “Tammy, what’s wrong?”

Tammy said in a quivering voice, “He doesn’t like me, does he?”

I rolled my eyes up and shook my head, wishing I had never made her think I was her master.

Holly said, trying not to look at me, “Sure he likes you. He’s just trying to keep me happy by not using you like a doll.”

Tammy said with some conviction, “But I WANT him to use me like a doll. Holly, PLEASE tell him it’s okay?”

“Why, Tammy? I don’t understand you anymore. You used to be so careful. Remember when we bet on who would keep their virginity the longest? You won that bet, remember?”

Tammy groaned, “Oh, but it feels so GOOD! I wanted to share that with you so much. I’m sorry for trying to trick you. I only wanted to make you happy and make him happy too. You haven’t as much as had a date since Justin. I just thought you could use some good sex.”

“Good sex? You call being made a happy nymphomaniac the cure for getting over Justin? I’ve forgotten all about him. I’ve just been busy with Beany being mine now, and ... And...”

I felt Holly holding back something that she didn’t want to say in front of me. But she didn’t have to say it.

Tammy said softly, “You only wanted to have sex with Him again, didn’t you? Holly, don’t you think I know all that? You talked about Him like He was some kind of super lover, but you never gave me any details about what exactly you two did. And Justin hurt me just as much as he hurt you when he left for someone new. If it wasn’t for my old master making me his, I don’t know what I would have done. But now I have no worries. He tells me what to do, and I do it knowing I’m making him happy. And making him happy makes me happy. Can’t you see how much better it is?”

“But you wanted to have sex with me. Did you feel that way before he made you like that?”

“No, but that’s because I felt it was gross and ugly. But it isn’t, Holly. It’s wonderful. I wish I could show you, but I know you wouldn’t like it unless He made you like it.”

I kind of tuned the conversation out at that point. I knew Holly wasn’t going to find anything out that I didn’t already suspect or knew, so I let my mind wander to make time slip away faster.

After a while, Holly got tired of being turned halfway around in her seat and climbed in the back to talk more comfortably. They were simply talking girl talk, both of them almost forgetting how things were different between them now that Holly knew about Tammy’s other life.

I sent Tammy back into snoozeville when I got off the highway so I could talk to Holly about what was to come. Unfortunately, all Holly wanted to do was discuss her own personal conclusions of what Tammy’s condition was, and I didn’t try to stop her because she felt she was helping Tammy that way.

When I drove through the front gate of the Marlfield mansion, I finally relaxed my mental guard against the possibility that Tammy’s master would somehow locate her. Holly was suddenly very quiet as we pulled up to the two-level garage, her attention captured by my father’s helicopter resting on its pad just outside the front of the mansion. She never even noticed the two nude women walking across the lawn in the back. And before she could get a chance to, I pulled into the opening garage door leading to the air-conditioned level of the garage.

“I’ll have my dad’s mechanic Russ work on the girls while we take care of Tammy,” I said as I put the car into park and shut off the engine. “Uh, Holly?”

“Hmm?” she said, noticing Russ’s muscular form at the other end of the garage.

“Hey,” I said, turning her head towards me with my hand.

I didn’t pull my hand away from her cheek as she looked in my eyes, and I suddenly felt a strong sense of affection flowing between us. I rubbed her soft cheek and then moved my hand up to the side of her head to stroke her hair. Her gaze never left my face, and she finally knelt forward to plant a kiss on my lips.

The kiss was short but full of emotion, and after finishing our kiss, Holly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me a few minutes while I continued to stroke her hair.

“I love you,” she sighed. “I can’t stop thinking about how strong my feelings are about you. I never felt this way with Justin or anyone.”

“Oh, Holly,” I sighed back. “I love you too. But there are things you don’t know about me and my family that might change the way you feel about me.”

Holly stiffened and said, “What do you mean?”.

“Well, for starters, my mom, sisters and I don’t usually wear clothes in the house. My dad usually wears a robe, but not always.”

Holly relaxed a little and said, “Shit. Well, as long as no one expects me to go without clothes, I guess I could handle others not wearing any.”

“I’m sure you can handle that and a lot more. But ... You might see a few girls your age and older who only want to serve my dad any way they can. They’re not quite as bad as Tammy, but almost.”

“Why are you telling me all this now?” she said, a little frustrated. “I expected most of this from what you said before. You made it clear you didn’t go for what your dad does.”

“I know, and I know you wouldn’t have lost your head if I didn’t mention it again, but I just felt I needed to warn you anyway. I know my dad pretty well. He’s going to have his way with Tammy.”

“Well, you’ll just have to make sure he doesn’t,” Holly replied sternly.

“I figured you’d say that,” I sighed. “But there’s something you still don’t understand about me, and I’m not sure how you’re going to take it.”

“What? You’re not going to tell me you’re married because I know you’re not. You’re not gay. What else could there be?” she asked half-serious like. But then the half-smile disappeared as it occurred to her, and in a softer voice, she asked, “Is there someone else? Another girl?”

I looked her in the eyes, and from that she knew that’s what it was without me having to say it. I felt her energy drain away from her spirit as she realized I had been hinting at that all along. She just hadn’t wanted to believe it and had ignored it until now.

“Holly, I’m sorry. If it makes you feel any better, it’s not just another girl, but my best friend too. The three of us are kind of a three-person couple. I love them and I want to help them recover so bad, but just being in the same room with them makes them go nuts with emotions...”

“I don’t understand,” Holly interrupted. “Recover from what?”

“Let’s take our stuff to the house, and I’ll explain on the way,” I said before giving her a peck on the cheek.

I woke Tammy up, and once Tammy stripped her clothes off in a hurry, the three of us carried our luggage as far as the door of the garage before the five servants intercepted us and took them from us.

Tammy asked in her best sexy voice, “Master, is this your palace?”

“It’s my dad’s mansion, actually,” I said, trying to not look at her perky tits as the saliva she had just rubbed on the nipples made the tips stand out.

Tammy whined, “Holly, please?”

“What?” I asked, having a good idea what.

Holly said sadly, “But Tammy, I ... It doesn’t matter, though, does it. Nothing matters anymore.”

My eyes locked onto Holly’s, and an instant later, the empathic connection formed. I felt the heartbrokenness she had been hiding from me, and I was starting to realize how far her feelings for me had progressed during the time we had been together when Holly somehow closed the link and started to hurry back the way we came.

“Holly,” I cried as she broke out into a run when she entered the garage. I felt her tears and emotions riding out of her as she searched for someplace to hide and cry. I wasn’t sure what to do. If I went after her and tried to comfort her, she would always hate herself for letting someone see her in that state. She prided herself on being unshakable. But at the same time, I would never forgive myself if I didn’t do something to help her.

I followed her cloudy mind and was surprised as she was when Russ suddenly appeared in front of her. Holly’s defenses went up immediately, and if it hadn’t been for the dampness around her eyes, Russ wouldn’t have known anything was wrong.

When Russ realized she was upset, he immediately asked her if she knew anything about engines. My jaw dropped from his brilliant idea to distract her from her troubles with something he knew she must know a lot about.

Russ was the mechanic who had found the cracks in Midge’s engine block, and I guess I had spent a lot of time talking about Holly and Beany as we worked on her. Russ was one of those truly gifted mechanics and had been my dad’s personal mechanic ever since he had graduated from high school three years prior. While living in my dad’s mansion and working as many hours as my dad needed, he was allowed to go to school to get his mechanic’s degree/certification and live his life the way he wished. He had managed to keep his high school girlfriend for a whole year before they went their separate ways, and since then had discovered my dad allows his people to freely have sex with each other. While he was very happy with the sex he now received, he missed the chase and the intimacy he had with his old girlfriend.

I figured he knew what he was doing when he convinced Holly to show him how Beany’s engine was different from Midge’s, but before closing the lock on his mind, I made sure he wouldn’t try anything, especially after finding him checking her ass out.

“Tammy,” I said as we started walking again. “Have you ever been in love? I mean, real love?”

“I love you, master,” she said with emotion.

“Tammy, you don’t even know me. I meant the kind of love that you found on your own, not forced on you. Did you love Justin?”

“No, not Justin. But I do love you, master.”

I sighed, “I know you do.”

We were met at the elevator by my dad and the twins, and after giving Tammy a quick kiss which she tried to extend into a tongue fest, I let my dad take her to the study while the twins and I went to check on Joey.

The twins had worked out a way to shield my presence from Joey enough that I could approach his room without him knowing it. Apparently, it had been my own emotions he had been picking up on rather than his small telepathic abilities sensing me. I was even able to look in the door to see him watching TV with my mom, and he never suspected anything was up when my mom saw me and left him to speak with me.

“You’re dressed,” I said when we were safely out of earshot.

“I had to put clothes on to keep him from getting flashbacks of when he had me under his control. Where’s Holly? I thought she was coming home with you?”

“She’s, uh, helping Russ with the two girls.”

“The two girls?”

“Midge and Beany.”

“Oh, I see,” she said, not really meaning it. “I take it your father has the other one?”

“Yeah, but he promised not to do anything until I’m there too. How is he?”

My mom brought us to a stop and faced me straight on.

“I don’t want to get you all excited, but he’s starting to act like his old self. He really went through a lot of grieving last night. I think the worst is over, and he’s been asking about you a little.”

“Me? What did he ask?”

“Well, like what you were doing, and if you were mad at him for what he did. He’s having a lot of trouble keeping what Steven made him do and what he wanted to do separate, and he’s feeling guilty for all of it.”

Staring back the way we came, I asked, “Can I see him? Can I talk to him yet?”

“Give him a little more time, dear. He’s not ready to handle that yet. About a half an hour ago, he had another fit of rage from watching Tom and Jerry. I had to change the channel to the Muppets to keep him from getting violent. He still very unstable.”

“Have you heard from Suzi’s folks?” I asked, finally looking at her face.

“Of course I have. Don’t get your hopes up, but Betty mentioned you might be able to go see her for a little while tomorrow. She thought you’d like to have dinner with them, but be prepared to leave on a moment’s notice if she feels Suzi can’t handle it.”

Without another word, I dashed to the nearest phone and called Suzi’s house. To my great disappointment, nobody answered the phone, and by the time I gave up, my mom had returned to Joey’s room and the twins had wandered off.

My heart felt weighted down. After checking on Holly and finding her having a good time dissecting Beany and Midge with Russ, I finally joined my dad in the study.

Tammy joyously exclaimed, “Master!”

“Tim, you’ve been abusing her!” my dad said with unhidden anger. “Damn it, boy. Haven’t you learned you can’t just let a slave go without giving them the fucking they’ve been programmed to want? She’s practically in a state of depression!”

“I know. But I made a promise to Holly, and ... Shit, Dad. I would have made one miserable no matter what I did.”

“Well promise, or no promise. If you don’t fuck her, I will. I can’t get anything from her mind with her in need like this. She so fucking horny!”

“I can’t fuck her, and neither can you. But,” I said, looking in Tammy’s lust-filled eyes. “Maybe there is a way.”

I spent a good fifteen minutes trying to talk Holly into swapping bodies again, but instead of agreeing, she just gave up and told me to do it myself. After spending another ten minutes making sure she meant it - more for her sake than mine - I closed the thought channel and turned towards the masturbating Playboy centerfold who called me Master.

It must have been all over my face, for the moment I looked at her, she knew. She crawled over to me and, without any hesitation, planted her tongue inside my mouth and proceeded to french me for all I was worth.

I was surprised to find my hardon pressing against her bare belly, not realizing she had already pulled down my shorts. Once my shirt was off, she licked her way from my mouth, down to my cock, then after making sure it was thoroughly wet with her spit, she worked her way back up to my mouth before mounting me in a quick stroke.

Even without my empathic senses, I would have been thoroughly aroused beyond the ability to resist fucking her like I did. But my empathic senses were fully functional, adding her lust and desire with mine, pushing me to fuck harder, faster, the need to fuck so overwhelming, so desperate, need to fuck, driven to fuck, nothing better than to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

That’s when I felt it for the first time. Tammy suddenly felt horribly wrong to me. Her mind, her body’s movements and her emotions were all empty shells, while her soul felt trapped inside another shell. It felt cold, heartless, and utterly wrong. Her emotions were empty of life, her movements were forced and unnatural, and the skin which had moments before been hot with passion now felt as dead and rancid as a corpse.

I shrieked with horror and was out from underneath her in a flash. I fell off the side into the study’s ground ‘ring’ before I scrambled to my feet and tried to get a hold of myself. My dad and Tammy both watched me in complete astonishment as I hugged myself fighting off the last few shudders, then as I looked at Tammy’s desperate face, I felt it hit me again in the face.

I stammered, “I ... I ... Dad, do what you have to. I can’t anymore. Oh God. I think I’m going to be sick.”

I ran out of the study trying to escape the horrible dead feeling I kept getting from Tammy.

No sooner had I walked off my queasiness that I felt it rise up again as a maid walked by with a sexy walk. I quickened my pace once she passed by, but then I felt I was approaching two more and altered my course. The more I tried to avoid the other servants, the more trapped I felt. I literally was surrounded by the horrible un-dead feeling they all seemed to emit.

Imagine suddenly finding yourself in your home with everyone you met in the halls having died and risen from the grave. All the girls wanted to fuck me with their rotting bodies, and the guys were all willing to stop whatever they were doing to assist me in any way they could, just like a zombie in the presence of their master.

I was running down the main hall terrified, and almost tossed my cookies when Grandma poked her head out of her suite to see who was making all that noise. She was like death himself staring at me through those gray eyes, and when I turned around screaming, I ran right into a wall which apparently had decided I needed some sense knocked into me and provided me with the means to do so.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting up shaking my head, then while I was rubbing my smushed nose, I heard the elevator ding.

A shiver ran down my body as I recalled the source of my terror a few moments before, and if my legs hadn’t been tangled up in themselves, I probably would have been fleeing when my mother stepped out.

As I rushed towards her, my mom asked, “Timmy, what’s wrong? Why were you so terrified?”

I hugged my mommy like she was Teddy, and the comfort of her hugging me back while keeping me safe from harm washed my jitters away.

“Timmy, what is going on?” she said softly. “Did someone try to take your mind over?”

“No ... I was ... All the staff feel horribly wrong to me,” I said before catching a glimpse of Joey looking out of the elevator.

“Hi,” Joey said timidly. “Are you okay?”

I was so surprised to see him, I couldn’t even respond. I just stood there with my arms still clutching my mom looking at Joey like he had painted himself red and was claiming to be an apple.

My mom said, “Joey, why don’t you go back up to your room while I talk to...”

“No, please?” I said, tearing my eyes off him and looking up at her face. “I’m okay. Really. I just got overwhelmed by something new I felt from Tammy.”

Reaching for the button, Joey said, “Maybe I should go back.”

Without a word, I leaped into the elevator just as the doors were starting to close and just caught a glimpse of my mom’s exasperated face before the doors shut her out.

“Shit,” Joey said, startled. Then with an apologetic look, he said, “I wasn’t sure you would want to even look at me.”

“Are you kidding? It’s been hell not being able to get near you, let alone see you.”

After a pregnant pause, I asked in a shaky voice, “Can I ... can I just give you a hug to know you’re really real?”

Joey said in an equally shaky voice, “I guess that would be okay.”

The elevator doors opened at that moment, and we both sort of looked at each other waiting to see which of us should get out first. We stalled so long that the doors shut again, and before we could reopen them, the elevator started going back down to pick my mom up.

By the time they opened again, we were giving each other the biggest hug we could manage without causing each other discomfort. My mom didn’t get in the elevator, but instead, she reached in and pushed the button for the upper floor.

We broke apart when the doors opened again, and we walked out with goofy grins on our faces as we made our way towards the bedrooms.

Joey said as we turned a corner, “I think I remember this place a little better. Your room is down this way, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” I said with a lump in my throat. “Do you want to go and check it out?”

“Sure. I’m kind of tired of my own room.”

After we reached my room, we sat down on the bed while he absorbed his surroundings. Then suddenly, I felt a pulse of shock from Joey that almost made me jump to my feet.

“What’s the mat...” I said, following his eyes to the painting of him entering my ass for the first time.

I instantly regretting keeping those paintings in my room. I didn’t really know why I kept them in there. It wasn’t like I did it to placate my dad for having them painted. My only excuse was, there had been very few people I had ever brought to Marlfield, and it was difficult to make someone ignore the paintings if I didn’t want to see them.

All four of my firsts were painted and displayed in that room, the third being my first orgy with Suzi’s old girlfriends. Joey and Suzi were in all four of them. While the painting Joey was focused on didn’t show the actual penetration, it was what it implied in the positions of the bodies and our facial expressions. I always thought Suzi’s face was somewhat comical in how turned on she appeared.

Joey’s gaze was locked on that painting while his mind was going three hundred miles an hour. I felt his emotions starting to fly apart, and I braced myself for things to get very difficult. But it didn’t quite happen that way.

“So we did do that kind of stuff,” Joey said in a strong but unthreatening voice. “Was I gay?”

“No! You’re not gay. I’m not either. You don’t remember that?”

“Most of what I really remember is what I did as Joseph. Stuff before that is just bits and pieces. But I thought I hadn’t done any of that before Steven made me. I don’t know what to think now. Did we do it a lot?”

“No, not really. We did it with girls a lot more, and we never did it with another guy but each other. We’re like brothers but closer. We only did it to make each other feel good, and because we trusted each other enough to try it. And we almost always did it while sharing it with Suz.”

“Would it hurt you to know I don’t think I ever want to again?” he asked quietly.

“Joey, right now, I don’t care if we never do it again. We were best friends and like brothers long before we started messing around with each other like that. I just want you to be yourself. I’m not saying I won’t miss it a little, but it isn’t important right now. I want my brother back.”

Joey said emotionally, “But it is important. It’s important to me. I feel like I have two different people inside me. One is saying it’s gross, it’s bad, it’s wrong, while the other is wanting it, craving it, needing it. I thought it was something Steven did to me to make me that way, but now...”

“I’m sorry, Joey,” I said, moving in the way of his view of the painting. “Maybe we should go back to your room.”

Joey’s eyes fell to my crotch, and I could feel surges of lust and disgust flowing through him. But I also could feel his determination, and I realized he was purposely making himself face the chaos he was experiencing. He was attempting to desensitize himself to his wildly fluctuating emotions, and I was amazed by how strong his will was to just remain sitting there and stare. But if he really was that strong, why would watching something like Tom and Jerry set him off?

After I sensed his emotions settling down, I asked, “What do you remember from before?”

Joey sighed, but then frowned and said, “I remember we fought a lot. Arguments and throwing punches ... But then I was miserable afterward and we always made up. I know I couldn’t stand being away from you very long. And I used to get jealous of other people who you spent time with besides me.”

“Like Lex?”

“Yeah, Lex. I remember Lex. And Brad. I saw Brad yesterday. I remember how he stuck by me when you were gone.”

I was disappointed I had missed the opportunity to see Brad, then after feeling a small amount of jealousy flare up inside me from Brad seeing Joey before I had, I smashed that emotion down and said, “He’s a good friend.”

“After I took Suzi, he and John went into hiding with Jason and Suzi’s parents. He mostly complained about being bored all summer. I think he and your mom were talking telepathically to make sure he didn’t talk about anything that might upset me. Brad turned pale when he mentioned how he had gone into hiding.”

Joey’s emotions went nuts again, but I just let him deal with them silently.

After a good ten minutes went by, Joey looked at me with a frown and said, “I remember being very angry at you. You and your stupid worrying about becoming like your dad. You kept hurting Suzi, and me. And I was so protective of you. I was always worrying you were going to crack up, run away, or leave us some other way. Again. I couldn’t tell you want I wanted. I couldn’t trust you. I had to hide things from you. You and Suz. That’s what I remember the most. I had to keep dancing around and hiding the truth, all because I was afraid you would run away from us. Run away from me.”

After Joey dropped his angry stare, I said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

Joey sighed and said, “I’m sorry too. I knew the truth would come out someday. That just made it more important for me to experiment even more. And the thing that hurt the most was I really wanted you to be doing it with me, but I couldn’t trust you.”

I said, “Joey, I’m not that scared little boy afraid of corrupting myself anymore. I tried to prove that to you and Suzi last spring, but I guess by then, you were in too deep. You don’t have to worry about me running away from you. Whatever you need, whatever want, I’m with you on it, okay?”

Joey sniffed and said, “I want to believe that, but ... I hate you, and I love you. You’re my best friend and my worst enemy. It’s so ... frustrating. Like, I love and miss Steven, and yet I hate him too because of what he made me do. And I love and miss Suzi, but I can’t think about her or Steven without thinking about you too.”

He covered his eyes with his hands and moaned, “It’s like my entire life revolves around you. Like it always has. Every memory I have is touched by you somehow. But I know it was because I wanted it to be that way. I didn’t want to lose you.”

After a minute of silence passed, I asked, “I know a part of your life that didn’t involve me. Do you remember anything about Sarah?”

“Sarah ... Yes! She’s my sister. Or was. Shit. Yes, I remember.”

I quickly decided it was too soon to talk to him about what we had found, so I got fully on the bed next to him and waited for him to say something.

Several minutes passed before Joey asked, “Do you think Suzi will ever feel comfortable around me again?”

I said firmly, “I know she will. Suzi knows you weren’t yourself. I know you weren’t yourself. Joey, nobody blames you for what happened.”

“But ... You don’t know how powerful these feelings are. And how hard it is to tell if they are my original feelings or not,” he said before sighing. “Suzi won’t be able to help to feel strange when she’s around me. I mean, I keep getting flashes of hating you and wanting to hit you with my fists, and that makes me feel really strange lying next to you. I think I beat you up pretty bad a few times.”

“You didn’t. Joseph did. You may have his memories, but as far as I am concerned, Joseph is dead. Long live Joey, okay? I’m positive Suzi will see it that way too. Now stop worrying about it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.