Sex With My Sister (2011 Version) - Cover

Preview

Sex With My Sister (2011 Version)

by Arquillius

Copyright© 2007, 2011, & 2019 to Arquillius

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Mult, Teenagers, Coercion, Consensual, Reluctant, BiSexual, Fiction, Sharing, Incest, Brother, Sister, Rough, Harem, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, White Couple, Anal Sex, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Safe Sex, Squirting, Small Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: Originally written in 2011. Joshua and Heather are siblings, who end up having sex one night, and from there, many other things happen.

A heads up before you begin reading; This is the original story of SWMS, or Sex With My Sister. Well, as original as it is from 2011. There was an earlier version from 2007 but I don’t have that in my backed up files. The story was originally on Adult Fan Fiction, and then was moved to Hentai Foundry, before being erased and re-revived here several times. This version, while close to the 2011 version is NOT EXACT. I did have to make some changes. I have removed any reference to ages, so please take that in stride, and assume that the ages in them are at least the legal age of consent where ever you live, this covers you as the reader, and me as the writer. There is NO VERSION AVAILABLE without these restrictions at least.

Beyond that, I have changed the formatting slightly from the 2011 version, because things don’t convert well from a pdf, and that is how it was stored.

My thoughts on this version are currently as follows: It’s an early work, it’s not good in the slightest, and I see why I’ve rewritten the story so many times. While the premise is a good idea, it is poorly executed. The story moves to fast, the anatomy is way the fuck off, and there’s no feeling behind it except for ‘they banged.’ Like cut and dry. Honestly when I wrote it, I barely knew about sex and only had it a handful of times. I had originally written one chapter, and had a dormmate who, when seeing the title of it, said “Ew, Incest is disgusting.” I took that as a challenge, got my readers involved, and got them to comment the phrasing “Fuck him.” And wrote the rest. Now I, at least partially, realize that while I don’t agree with him regarding incest, I do agree that the story should’ve been taken down and done right.

Regardless of how I feel, I’m releasing this version here at a request of a reader of mine.

Thank you for your time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.