Debbie and Friends - Cover

Debbie and Friends

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Debbie and Abby planed to lose their virginity to her dad. Then Charlie assisted and it made the time for filling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

Debbie had her friend Abby staying over for a five day long weekend. School broke up on the Thursday and Abby parents needed to go away. Abby pleaded to stay with Debbie. Her father John agreed. In fact he really agreed as it would keep Debbie busy. They could go swimming in the pool or play tennis on the private courts or bush walk over his 100 acre very private property.

Debbie arrived home a little later than normal as she went with Abby to her house. Abby changed clothes and brought over her packed bag for the next few days. Abby’s dad dropped them at Debbie’s house, happy she would not be home to spoil his weekend of studies.

As the weather was warm they changed into swimwear, very brief swimmers that did not cover much. Just a triangle in front with a string up their ass. Their tops just covered their nipples. Both girls had very puffy boobies with very pointed nipples. Every time they saw John, they would react and their nipples would get hard. This made John react and get hard as well.

John’s wife had passed away a few years ago and even though he had dated a few ladies, no one had came close to his wife or was suitable to be a mother to his daughter. He had his daughter at the age of 17, his wife was 16. He loved his wife dearly and as soon as they turned 18 they married. Many thanks to their grandparents, they survived and inherited this property to live in. His daughter was in the last semester of high school ready for year 12. Like her parents and Abby they were A grade students. As he walked out to ask them about dinner they turned and looked at him with a seductive smile and pose Debbie asked “Yes Daddy, what can we do for you?” She looked so much like her mother. John felt like grabbing her body and making love to her over the dining room table, like he did with her mother, quite a few times.

John said “What would you ladies like for dinner tonight, being that it is the last day of school for the term and you are now on school holidays?”
Both Debbie and Abby thoughts were ‘I would like to suck and eat your prick John’
Debbie answered “Well if we have fish and chips or Chinese, you wont allow us to go as we are dressed, but if we order pizza. We don’t have to change. Abby do you feel like a pizza?”
Abby licked her lips looking at John and Debbie replied “Yes please with plenty of meat.” and she meant the double meaning. They both laughed.
John replied “So meat lovers for you both and garlic bread to mop up the juices?”
Abby replied with a smile “Yes please.” that smile that had two meanings.

It was hard to believe those two slim girls were now 16, almost 17 and as sexy as hell. He watched their almost bare asses as they walked to the kitchen to get the plates for dinner. He ordered the pizza’s via the apt. At his age, he spent most of his time, with his girlfriend trying, to get into her pants. He did succeed when he was 17 and the result was walking away from him. He was only 34 and it was hard for other parents to believe he had a 16 year old daughter. Abby was the spitting image of Debbie but with light brown hair. Debbie’s red hair, like her mum, gave her drive and ambition.

The pizza arrived and John collected it from a female delivery driver who had the biggest jug’s he had ever seen on a young girl. And didn’t she flash them. The girls knew her from school. She was in a grade above them but was held back 2 years ago for poor school work.

As they ate their meal Debbie asked her father “Dad as the shops are not open tomorrow, can Abby and I do anything we want to tomorrow please?”
John without realising his reply answered “Yes sure girls, whatever you want?’’ As he bit into another piece of the pizza which was especially nice tonight. Mind the view of the two girls size 32 c cup boobs with their puffy nipples just barely covered with the material of their bikini did not help his thinking patterns. He could not move from the table as he had the most hard cock he had for a long time.

The girls finally cleared the table. He managed to readjust himself and his phone rang. One of his client’s sites had fallen over and he needed to fix it tonight. Finally the trap he set in the company system was sprung and they located the person who was leaking company files to an outside server. They thought they had sent them to another server but the files ended up at John’s private server. John contacted the owner and they got the worker arrested. He was a cleaner from a large Asian country. He was held in jail for the long weekend ‘unable to speak English’ yet he could code.

AT 10.30 the girls, dressed in their dolly see thru nightie’s, entered his office and closed down his laptop telling him he was on holiday with him until Tuesday. He agreed as they pulled him out of his office and into his bedroom. He directed them out as he got ready for bed. Seeing the girls in their dolly nightie’s gave him another hard on. As he laid on his bed, his head rested on his pillow. He fell asleep without reliving his hard cock.

The girls entered his bedroom at 5am after removing their panties. They found John laying on his back with just the sheet covering his stomach. They slowly removed the sheet to his legs and removed his night shorts. In his sleep he helped them remove his clothing and the rest of his bed sheets. The girls looked at his hard cock. It was longer than the hair bottle they used to ‘break’ themselves and thicker. It oozes a clear liquid. Abby, with her finger touched it and licked her finger. She whispered “I think it’s precum?”

Debbie tried the same and nodded her head in agreement. She pulled his cock from his body to an upright position and started to slowly rub it up and down as they agreed. She shivered in delight with her nipples hardening and really extending. Abby reached to touch it as well. They both rubbed John’s cock in unison slowly and gently. John, still sleeping, dreamed of his wife making love.

Debbie decided it was time, she was very wet below. Straddling her father cock, removing her nightie and with Abby’s help she sat down slowly on her father’s cock. As she was very tight and inexperienced. She tried to rush the cock into her pussy. Abby stopped her. “Slowly” she said quietly. Debbie lifted off and started again this time going up and down slowly. Every time she went down the cock went deeper and deeper. The pleasure was more intense. Finally two things happened. The pubic bones hit each other and Debbie came. Abby had to kiss Debbie to stop her screaming loudly. Debbie got off John’s cock so Abby could have a go.

Abby mounted John’s cock and, like Debbie, took her time to open her pussy to his cock. Soon it was deep within her pussy and like Debbie she came as well. They both laid on the side of John and without a word started to lick and give him a dual head job. They could taste their juices on his cock. Shortly they could feel his cock swelling up and he erupted with spunk. They both tried to capture his cum within their mouth to taste it.

John had woken up just as he erupted to the sight of two naked nymphs sucking his cock and capturing his cum. He reached for their pussies and stuck two fingers into each of them. They opened their legs wide for his entry. After he finished cumming, they still held his cock and sucked on his head keeping him hard.

John, still with his fingers inside the two girls, said “That was a nice way to wake me up.”

Debbie sat up moving his fingers out, straddling his legs, Abby moving his cock into the air. Allowing Debbie to mount her father again replied “I like this way better daddy!” as she rode his cock easier this time. John was in shock and sheer pleasure with the sight of his daughter on his cock. His body responded to his daughter bouncing and soon they both came together. He pumped his cum deep within her pussy and she, from the feeling of his cum flooding her cervix. They collapsed on the bed hugging each other. Abby moved and hugged them both. They fell asleep.

Abby woke first and moved John onto his back. His cock was still hard. She mounted him and rode him as he woke up. His body was reacting to another nymph on his cock and he soon came again into Abby, which set off her orgasm. As Debbie was hugging them both she felt it and kissed them both. This time they did not fall asleep but rested for some ten minutes in bliss.

John asked “You girls know you cannot mention this to anyone otherwise we will all get into trouble and I don’t want you girls to get pregnant at this age.”

Debbie and Abby both cuddling John on the bed, smiled at him. Abby replied “We are both on the pill or should say 3 monthly injection. My mum put me on it with my wide period swings, Debbie was with me and said she had the same problem. We both planned for you to be our first man to have us. We both love you very much and when my parents wanted to go away to that missionary camp this long weekend there was no way I was going to a boring long weekend of praying. I am so happy to have had your cock in my pussy and want it more and more. I do love you and Debbie.”

Debbie replied “Yes daddy I do love both you and Abby and we both want your cock. I can have it any time but Abby is limited to her visits here with me. We have been planning on how to have sex with you for weeks and this weekend seem perfect. As you promised, yesterday, we could do anything today, well we decided to use you as our stud all day today so please be ready to serve us all day mister.” As they both grabbed his cock.

He had his arms around the girls and grabbed their naked tits. “I aim to please but first I must pee or I will really wet the bed. Come on let’s shower together and pee in the shower.” They entered the shower peed and cleaned themselves. John cleaned the girls whilst they cleaned him many times over, especially his cock and arse.

Again another warm day, John put on shorts and a t-shirt, the girls bikini top and short skirt with no undies. They had breakfast with a lot of teasing. Charlie, his friend and client from last night rang and requested his urgent help. The police searched his place and found a heap of computer equipment and needed his help to identify it. Debbie grabbed his phone and told him he is on holiday with her and her girlfriend. He promised to make it up to her if she released him for a few hours. She agreed. She did like Charlie. John dressed and the police picked him up. The girls played tennis and dived into the pool naked. After lunch they were sunbaking naked when John and Charlie arrived with the equipment and placed it in the garage. The girls remained naked.

John came out to the pool area saying “Charlie is here and he would like a swim.”
Debbie replied “If you are OK with it dad he can swim, like us, naked. Like you will be in a few minutes. We are horny now, waiting for you, you know.”
John called Charlie “You want a swim, get naked as he undressed and dived into the pool.
Charlie came out saying “Hi Debbie and friend.” He undressed in front of them and dived into the pool as well. The girls smiled and after a few minutes joined them in the pool. Both men were hard seeing the girls naked and showing their naked shaved pussies.
Debbie went straight to her dad and asked “Do you mind if Charlie looks after me and Abby keeps you happy please?”
John smiled “Sure.” She kissed him like a lover and moved over to Charlie. Abby put her arms around John’s neck and deeply kissed him as she captured his hard cock between her legs. She humped herself along his cock. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up so his cock would enter her pussy. It did. Abby moaned as it entered. A moan of pleasure.

In the meantime Debbie put her arms around Charlie’s neck. “What goes on here must remain a secret and very private please Charlie, agree?”
Charlie, realising he was going to get lucky, replied “Yes my lady.”
She kissed him and like Abby captured his hard cock between her legs. He quickly grabbed her ass and got her to mount his cock. Like Abby she moaned as it entered. Charlie chewed her boob as she descended on his cock. This sent an extra shiver along her body. Both men fingered the girls arseholes as they rode their cocks. It did not take long for the horny girls to cum on their men. They bounced around in the water with pleasure. Both men held the girls as they rested.

Carrying the semi exhausted girls out to their towels, Charlie mounted Debbie and started to slowly enjoy the feel of a young tight pussy along the length of his cock. He rested on his elbows so as not to crush her. He noticed John was doing the same to Abby. Both girls started to respond by humping back and with legs wide open, hips upwards. They wanted the cocks deeper inside them. Debbie and Abby were cumming every few minutes. Both men were building up to cumming, they could feel their cocks getting harder and swelling up, finally Charlie started shooting his load. He tried to pull out. Debbie wrapped her legs around him wanting his cum deep inside her. He shot at least 10 shots tripping Debbie into the best cumming she had had todate. Moaning loudly, she kissed Charlie deeply and they collapsed together. He rolled to the side to avoid crushing her. They heard Abby and John finish their action the same way.

After some five minutes Debbie rolled Charlie onto his back and sat on his semi hard cock. Abby did the same to John. Debbie asked “Abby do you mind if Daddy has some help?”

Abby, smiling realising where this was going replied “Only if we both enjoy it!”
Debbie smiled “Of course. Charlie do you have any plans for the next few days?”
Charlie replied “Not really, only going to see friends why?”
Debbie smiled “Your choice, stay here with John and help satisfy two nymphs for the next four days or visit your friends. Dad is not available until Tuesday morning for anything except us. If you stay here you are under the same rules as he is?”
Charlie, he really did like Debbie and has told John in the past, looked at him smiling and nodding his head. Looked at Abby and her sexy body, returning his eyes to Debbie “I accept your invitation, I just need to collect some clothes from home?”
Debbie smiled, “Rule number one this weekend “Nudist.”
Charlie smiled “Agreed.” They kissed as he had got hard and Debbie allowed his hard cock into her pussy to ride him. Charlie was so happy he was going to be able to fuck this teen nymph for the next four days. He pumped away into Debbie pussy like a mad man and soon filled her pussy again with is cum. Debbie was pleased with his actions as she had cummed a few times but she realised this was his pleasure at this point. Abby and John had a slow fuck watching Charlie screw Debbie. John told Abby Charlie was single and did like Debbie very much. This gave Abby an idea. One guess.

They entered the pool to clean up, then the house for snacks and drinks. John got some towels on the dining room chairs for drips as he called it. They enjoyed a nice afternoon tea. Charlie rang for some Chinese food to be delivered at 6.30 for dinner. No need to cook. He got Debbie to put a dressing gown at the door to accept deliveries.

The meal arrived and they enjoyed a nice mixture of dishes, some of which the girls had never had before. John requested the girls to clear away the dishes and clean up the kitchen whilst Charlie and he prepared the area for desert. He collected some towels and a few blankets for the lounge floor. Charlie put two cushions on the table and a towel for each girl. They entered the room and were surprised with the makeup on the dining room table.

Charlie asked Debbie to sit on the table facing the chair. She looked at her smiling dad who nodded. She obeyed, John pointed to Abby to sit on the other towel. She followed Debbie’s actions. The men sat on the chairs in front of the girls and opened their legs. John stated “We don’t know about you girls, but Charlie and I have our desert available now.” They both started to lick and kiss the girls lips making the girls moan in pleasure. Both girls rested their backs on the table and moved the cushions under their heads to see the action. Looking at each other they smiled and held hands.

The men continued for quite a few minutes opening the lovely teen pussies with their tongues and fingers. Debbie and Charlie were moaning and had cummed some two or three times with the pleasure. John whispered to Charlie and the men changed position

Now Daddy was eating daughter and Charlie was eating Abby. Both girls really came again with the change of men. As the girls had cum. Both men stood up and pushed their cocks into the pussy of the girl they had just eaten. It took only a few minutes for the men to shoot their cum deep into the pussies of their girls. To top it off the girls had cum again with the pressure of the men shooting their cum into their cervix. Everyone was exhausted. The men sitting down and the girls all laid on the table legs dangling with cream pies.

Debbie reached down and scooped up her dad’s juices and licked it from her fingers. Abby followed her lead. The girls turned to each other, fingering each other, turned and started to lick the juices off each other fingers. This action was watched, with interest, by the men as the girls moved into a sixty nine position and sucked the cum out of each pussy. During this time they had cum again and again.

Laying still, the guys moved the girls onto the lounge. They did not want the girls to fall off the dining room table. Abby stated “Our dessert was excellent as well, thank you guys.” smiling. They all laughed.

Abby’s mobile rang. Her dad was checking on her. He explained they had got the course wrong and it was a 10 day course not 4. They would be driving back on Sunday to pick her up. Abby started to cry. John took the phone and asked what occurred. When explained, John asked if she could stay for the 10 days as his client is working here with him. The two girls are great together and not a problem at all. We are going to one of his sites for a few days.

Charlie whispered “Does she have a passport?”

John asked if Abby has a passport, she does. Charlie took the phone and explained he was going to take John and Debbie to the islands for a few days to check on a network issue the locals cannot fix. He is willing to pay for Abby to come along and keep Debbie company. That way they know the girls are safe together. He generally stays at a 5 star hotel. After a few more words. He handed the phone back to Abby. She smiled in joy. When she closed the call, The minx jumped for joy. “Dad said YES.” She ran to Charlie and hugged him, kissed him on the lips like a lover. “That was a good way to stay together for the week.”

Charlie walked over to Debbie and kissed her. “I am going to spoil your nudist weekend sexy tits. How would you girls like to come and have say five days on my yacht and visit some islands. It means tomorrow we collect Abby’s passport and some clothes, you two pack a bag or two tonight. We call into my place and drive to the airport for a flight to the yacht for a few days on the seas?”

Debbie looked at her dad who smiled and nodded, the girls pushed Charlie over on the lounge and kissed him in joy. In between kisses they did manage to say yes, yes, yes.

Charlie finally extracted himself and the girls went to pack. Charlie made a few phone calls. John went with the girls. He knew of the strict upbringing of Abby and her wardrobe. In Debbie’s room he said “Debbie as you girls are the same size pack for both of you, you know Abby’s wardrobe. Use your clothes and we will get some more on the way for both of you. Love you both.” They hugged and kissed him as they packed some skirts, tops, dresses, bra’s panties and some swimwear and shoes. Abby loved wearing Debbie’s clothes at her home as she had very conservative plain clothes purchased by her parents.

After they packed a suitcase and put some clothes aside for the morning. They entered the kitchen and made the men an Irish Coffee. Which consisted of 1 1/3 oz (2 parts) Irish whisky, 1 oz (1½ parts) Fresh cream, 1 tsp. Brown sugar, 2 2/3 oz (4 parts) Hot coffee. Debbie had made this for her dad sometimes when he needed to rest or was stressed. Or had a girlfriend around and needed energy. She made the same for themselves but made the coffee very weak. They took the drinks into the lounge room just as Charlie finished on the phone. He said everything is organised. We fly out at 11.30 and meet the yacht at 4pm.” He sipped the drink “Bloody hell what a brilliant drink darling Debbie.” as he continued sipping the drink through the cream. John smiled, he knew his daughter drink very well.

Abby, drinking her drink said “Yum, yum this is the first time I have ever had coffee and whisky. I could get addicted to this.”
John answered “Have more than one of these and you’ll suffer in the morning, I know.”
Debbie replied “Dad I did make ours only ¼ strength compared to yours. I do know my limits.” laughing. Everyone looked at her then John remembered.
He replied “Yes you tried one at my full strength, I was awake all night and had a hangover all the next day. Charlie, I don’t mind the girls trying some drinks so long as it is watered down or weak. It’s better they get used to it now in a safe environment than outside with whoever tries to take advantage with harm.”

Charles replied “Yes I agree, A good idea. It’s the same with wine, girls always have a small sip first. If you do not like it then refuse it. Good restaurants will always use open wine in cooking or staff treats after work. Don’t be afraid to say no. On the yacht I do have a nice wine cellar so I’ll let you try some so you know what you like, sweet, dry, red, white, pink.”

John added “Yes some do taste nice with some meals and yucky with others. A good steak is complemented with a nice red or pink wine. Chicken or fish, pink or white is better. It takes a while to learn and everyone’s taste buds are different. You Debbie have had drinks before, Abby has not so there will be a different reaction.”

Abby, who was next to John was smiling and feeling very happy from the Irish Coffee, kissed John and asked for another. John kissed her saying “Not tonight one is enough I see.” She giggled like she was partly drunk.

Debbie who just finished her drink cuddled Charlie “Well where are we sleeping tonight? All in one bed dad, or separate rooms. I would prefer one room.”
John and Charlie smiled as they had already discussed the matter. “Lets go to my bedroom.”
Debbie smiled at Abby, they both stood up and grabbed the men by their almost hard cocks as they stood up “This way.” The men followed, being led by their cocks.

In the bedroom the girls laid on the bed and pulled their respective man on top of them as they were now hard. Both opened their legs wide and back. Charlie and John slipped into the waiting pussies. John could not believe his luck with having Abby as a willing sex partner. Charlie was ecstatic as he was screwing Debbie, if he had his way he would marry her. As the girls responded to the men pounding their pussies, they could feel the men’s cocks increasing in size. It was if they were in tandem. The girls with one arm around their man and the other holding each other tried to get the cocks deepen into their pussies by rolling their asses up higher. Finally as both girls did cum in unison, the men came as well. The men pumped their cum seed deep within each girl’s pussy. That pussy pulled that cum out of their man. Each girl kissed their man as they moaned and screamed as they came. All of the bodies shook like an earthquake. Finally everyone felt like jelly as they came out of the mutual orgasms. Both men rolled to the side to let the girls breath but did not disengage from their pussies and within a few minutes they were all asleep.

It was 5am when the girls woke up, they used the toilet and decided to wake up their man with a morning head job. Both men did have a morning woody. Debbie and Abby started to lick the cocks of the men tasting their combined cum and pussy juice from last night. They smiled at each other. It took about 10 minutes to wake them up with both men spurting cum into the waiting mouth of the girls. They did not lose a drop of their morning juices. They kissed the guys who hugged them.

Charlie said “Lets shower and dress. Breakfast at the shelf on the beach.” They entered the shower and washed each other. The girls dressed and put their bags into John’s car together with some equipment he might need. He checked the house was fully locked up and the alarm set.

The girls really enjoyed breakfast at the restaurant. Going onto Charlie’s house, it was nice and big. He packed a bag and some paperwork he needed. They went into town. It was only 9am.

First stop, some underwear for the girls. Charlie purchased 7 sets for each girl, some cocktail dresses for casual evening wear. A few evening jackets and over the shoulder covers knowing how chilly the evening could be. In the beach shop some skirts and crop tops. He insisted on no shorts. As he whispered, it restricts view and access. Both girls laughed at him and agreed. In total without them realising he spent some $4000. He had the money and was very happy to do so.

They arrived at the airport, not the main terminal but the private terminal. His private plane was waiting for him. They boarded and were immediately offered a drink. John had been with him before but the girls, well they had never flown before. They had seen planes in the movies and expected that. Not this private plane with a crew just to look after them. As soon as they were in the air lunch was served. This lunch was at a dining table with proper plates. What made Charlie proud was the manner of the girls and the proper use of the cutlery. The girls thanked the air crew and Charlie for a lovely meal. Charlie did state he left it up to the crew to arrange meals now. He did thank them as well. The girls had a tour of the plane and even went into the cockpit. They sat in the co-pilot seat for a few minutes each. The Captain gave a brief overview of the controls. The girls were chuffed. Returning both girls kissed both men in thanks.

On landing they were taken by limousine to the private dock and there was a large private yacht and it was large Pachoud Catamaran. It was a big 20 berth (bedroom) with various lounge, dining, dancing, play, and quiet rooms. It included an onboard pool.

John asked Charlie “So this is your new toy?”

Charlie, smiling, replied “Yes shall we have a look around. Girls I got this a few months ago and it has been cleaned up. The previous owner decided to um, smash a few items before the liquidators took control of it. In one way I was grateful as I got it for a great price and I could put my designs on the repairs and upgrades. Its in this area the network has failed and I need your help John. So whilst we sail the high seas John has to work getting the network going.” They all laughed at John.

They were met on board by the Captain and the crew of ten, 3 men 7 ladies. The room stewards showed them around the ship as the captain got underway. The girls were assigned the two single beds next to the master bedroom and John the bedroom on the other side of Charlie’s master bedroom. They all knew where they were going to sleep.

They sat down to an excellent dinner with wine and a night of local entertainment on satellite television in one of the lounge rooms. The girls undressed in their room and walked into the master bedroom naked where the two men were waiting naked for them. Debbie cuddled Charlie and Abby cuddled John after a quick love making session, they all fell asleep.

The next morning they were out to sea in the warm sun. Both girls naked sitting as the ladies served them breakfast. Charlie did tell the staff they would be naked on board the ship and no pictures to be taken. The captain did advise that would be their choice unless in port. The food was excellent with fruit followed by eggs and bacon on toast and coffee for the men. The girls got the men to put suntan lotion on their bodies at the pool and they did the same to them whilst sitting on their hard cocks. They soon filled their pussies with cum and were all relaxed. At 11am one of the ladies came out and advised the girls they were getting pink from the sun and suggested they move into the shade to avoid getting sunburn. Both girls thanked her for her actions which surprised her. They were served drinks and morning coffee with cakes and biscuits. The girls found the gymnasium and following the charts did a workout for around 45 minutes. The same lady showed them the sauna and turned it on after making sure they had drank about 4 cups of water. They were addicted to the sauna after that. Following the workout it was into the pool until lunch was called.

John had found the network issue within one hour of looking. A simple faulty network switch in the secondary switch area. Due to the steel in the ship all computers were connected by a data cable. It was a simple process of elimination and someone was too lazy to follow. He told Charlie, he told him to bill him for five days’ work so he could pass it back to the company who installed it. They can pay for the holiday for the kids. He agreed.

They visited two islands and returned home on Saturday golden brown all over. Charlie did ask Abby to accompany Debbie and John to a few formal events during the next few months he had to attend at his cost. Basically he wanted to be with Debbie and he realised Abby wanted to be with John. It worked out perfect for them both.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.