Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Four o’clock found Joan and Billy waiting in Doctor Nancy’s office again. It had been only five days since their last visit, but Billy had insisted in going again.

“You just want a piece of her ass again,” Joan teased her son. “My ass isn’t hat enough for you?” Billy grinned at his mother. “Plenty hot, Mom, but I like to fuck her, too.”

“You like to fuck anything hot and wet,” she laughed.

He had stood facing his mother, his arms about her waist, hugging her. Joan lifted her skirt and shoved his hands onto her panties, curling his fingers about the shapely cheeks of her ass. His cock-bulge was hard, poking against his pants and on her thigh. She gripped it, squeezing his prick.

“Don’t lose this hard-on before we get there,” she had said. “We’ll see what it does to that pretty receptionist.”

“I bet she wants it, Mom,” Billy laughed.

Joan, remembering how the girl went after her cunt, wasn’t so sure about that. Maybe the girl preferred another girl. Maybe the exquisite creature didn’t want a cock at all, just a cunt.

Now, sitting in the waiting room, she kept glancing at the girl, but Gail kept her knees primly together. Since there was another mother waiting, Joan understood that. Billy, as she had wanted, arrived with his cock throbbing, outlined against his pants. The reaction she saw on the pretty girl’s face was exactly what she had hoped for.

Gail’s eyes lit up as she saw Billy, and even if there was another mother waiting, her tongue slipped over her lips as her eyes burned at the protrusion of Billy’s hard-on.

Joan sat down, and since the other woman couldn’t see much, she made a big production of crossing her knees. She swung her leg wide, flashing her cunt at the girl. She was naked under her clothing, and she almost giggled as the girl’s eyes widened.

Very deliberately, Joan rested her hand on her son’s thigh, her eyes on the girl. She sat that way for some time, and when the little girl came out of the doctor’s office, leaving with her mother, Joan began to slide her hand up Billy’s thigh. The doctor’s door was open, but there was no sign of Doctor Nancy.

Joan was smiling at Gail by the time her fingers began to stroke the head of her son’s cock. Gail watched, and her legs opened beneath the desk. Like Joan, Gail was naked under her white uniform. Her cunt hair showed, and that was exactly where Billy was looking.

Not a word passed between them, but the tension was strong. The heavy breathing grew inside the small waiting room. When Gail, still watching Joan’s hand, moved her bands beneath the desk and started stroking her inner thighs, Joan grasped Billy’s cock through his pants, squeezing it.

A soft mewl came from Gail as she drew both her hands up her legs, caressing the silky hair of her cunt. Joan, gazing with moist, hot eyes, fumbled with her son’s pants. Gail made a gulping sound as Joan lifted Billy’s cock from his pants. She threw her knees wide, plunging four fingers into her cunt.

Billy was grinning from ear to ear as his mother started jacking his cock in front of that pretty girl. Using her other hand, Joan drew her son’s hand under her skirt, up her thigh. His wrist pushed her skirt upward as she opened her own legs. Cupping her son’s palm into her crotch, she grinned wickedly at Gail. Squeezing her son’s cock, making the swollen cock head bulge, she moved Billy’s middle finger into her cunt, slipping her ass to the edge of the plastic chair.

Billy writhed his ass as his mother’s fist pumped up and down on his cock. He was excited to see Gail finger-fucking herself, his mother jacking his cock, his finger fucking back and forth into his mother’s fiery cunt.

“Want his cock?” Joan whispered. “Ohhhh, I’d love it!” Gail replied. “Want to suck it?” Joan asked. Gail didn’t answer. Her eyes were glassy and her tongue kept licking at her lips. She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and stood up. As she came from behind the desk, she opened the top of her uniform, exposing shapely, smooth tits. Her pink nipples were rigid. With her beautiful tits exposed, Gail lifted her white skirt. The hair of her cunt gleamed as she came toward them, moving slowly, her eyes never leaving Billy’s cock.

Standing before Billy, Gail slowly went to her knees. Joan grasped her son’s cock tightly at the base. When Gail’s lips touched the head of Billy’s cock, Joan moved his cock back and forth, smearing those pouting lips with the seeping cock juices.

“Suck him,” Joan urged in a thick voice. “Suck my son’s cock.”

“Mmmmmm,” Gail purred, parting her lips. Joan pressed her son’s cock between those lips, leaning down to watch her own eyes were glazed with lust as she saw Gail start sucking on Billy’s cock.

Billy rated his head against the wall, breathing with excited ecstasy. Joan jacked up and down on his cock as the girl sucked the cock head, her tongue swirling wetly. Gail placed a hand on Billy’s stomach, her other sliding along Joan’s creamy thigh. When her fingers touched the hot, puffy lips of Joan’s cunt, Joan grasped Gail’s wrist and pulled two fingers into her pussy. She didn’t have to do any more.

Gail began to finger-fuck Joan as she sucked at Billy’s cock, making soft purring sounds of pleasure.

“You like my son’s cock?” Joan whispered “Doesn’t his cock taste good? Suck my son’s cock, Gail. Suck his cum juice out of his balls!” Her fist banged against Gail’s sucking lips, but Gail didn’t mind. She was sucking the hot, slippery juices from Billy’s piss hate, making wet sounds as she swallowed them. Joan twisted her ass, gripping Gail’s wrist and fucking onto her fingers.

Billy was gasping with delight, his hand moving down to cup and squeeze one of Gail’s perky tits. Gail’s tits weren’t as big as his mother’s, but seemed tighter, firmer.

“Take it all,” Joan said in a hoarse voice. “Take all his hard cock in your fucking mouth, Gail! Swallow my son’s cock!” Gail opened her lips to suck in a deep breath of air, then slid them down Billy’s cock, feeling the swollen cock head brush the back of her throat. The whimpered as she began to bob her pretty face up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth. Her ass twisted about with hot passion, her finger flicking into Joan’s juicy cunt. Slipping her hand off Billy’s stomach, she ran it beneath his ass, gripping a tight, young ass cheek. She tried with desperation to flick the head of his cock into her throat.

Joan pressed her face close, watching Gail sucking hungrily on her son’s cock. She snaked her tongue as Gail drew upward, lapping at the shaft of his cock. The two tongues licking and sucking his cock sent a wild shiver through Billy. He dug into Gail’s firm tit, very hard, making her cry out around his cock. It was not a cry of pain, but of intense ecstasy, so he squeezed her tit harder.

“Mmmmm!” Gail sobbed, jerking her mouth up and down his cock in a frenzy Joan found she couldn’t keep licking the base of her son’s cock. Gail was sucking up and down on it too swiftly. She tasted the stretched corner of the girl’s lips, pulled her face back and went to her knees next to the kneeling, cocksucking girl. She ran her hands over Gail’s trembling ass, feeling the lovely roundness through the skirt of the white uniform. Moving her hands down, she stroked up the backs of the creamy, slim thighs. She cupped Gail’s ass cheeks. With a soft moan of passion she pulled Gail’s uniform up and to her waist. She stared hotly at the sweet roundness of Gail’s creamy ass, the inviting ass crack. Bending lower, she saw the curly pussy hair. Running her hand between Gail’s thighs, she cupped and squeezed the girl’s bubbling cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.